Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the penultimate chapter, —The End—. (The title literally translates as "Curtains Close/Fall", but I felt this had more dramatic impact appropriate for this chapter.)

CCC Collab —The End—
    —The End—

Part 1

Choice:
    1- We’ve come, BB!
    2- (This is the studio where she always broadcasts from…!)

BB
    Hi, welcome back☆ Robin-san, thanks going out shopping as always—

Eh? What? Senpai? Why? Why are you in my studio?

Tristan
    …It seems her guard isn’t here. If you wish to question her, now’s your best chance, Gudao.

Suzuka Gozen
    Ahahaha, sorry, BB-chan!

I think you already know, but I’ve gone over to Gudao’s side!

I’m going to mercilessly fight you now, but that goes for both of us, so let’s have some fun~☆

Tamamo Cat
    Hoho, so this is the BB studio. It reeks of a studio fabricated on a low budget.

Passionlip
    Mother…No, BB! I have lots of grudges against you, but leaving that side…

I think you really went too far this time! So! Everyone, get her!

BB
    Even the meek and honest Lip-chan who always hesitantly obeyed me is mutinying against me!?

Even BB-chan can’t hide her shock this time…Actually…

Entering a girl’s room without knocking, you really have no delicacy at all, senpai!

Even though I worked hard to reveal the secret of the Celestial Room and the true identity of SE.RA.PH at the right timing,

this is how you repay me!?

I don’t care anymore, idiot! In any case, you want to fight me, right, senpai!?

You can’t hold yourself back anymore in the face of BB-chan’s overflowing kouhai-power and want to release your blazing libido, right!?

Very well! I’ll accept your challenge!

Fufufu. Fufufufu. Fufufufufufufu! But are you really all right with that? I’m not going to hold back, you know?

I have no path of retreat now that my studio has been assaulted. All that’s left is to fight till the bitter end.

I won’t let you get away this time. If you lose, it’ll be instant Game Over and I’ll send you to the Dog Space.

—That is, if your body is still in once piece afterwards.

I’ll teach you through death how foolish it is for a mere player unit to rebel against the Game Master!

(Battle against BB)

BB
    Nice Fight! As your kouhai, I’m happy to see you’ve gotten this strong, senpai!

But losing is vexing, so I’m going to say the classic parting remark! Don’t think you’ve won with this—!

(BB fades away)

Choice:
    1- …Huh?
    2- …We really defeated her…?

(Everything suddenly turns dark)

Tamamo Cat
    Darkness! A darkness that even my cat infrared vision can’t see through!

Tristan
    …This is…Even sound seems to be cut off…The only thing we can hear is our own voices…

Suzuka Gozen
    Hot, hot! Why can’t I see even after lighting a fire!?

Choice:
    1- Everyone, huddle together!
    2- Is everyone nearby?

???
    …So there you are.

(Gunshots in the darkness, but they’re blocked)

???
    !

Passionlip
    I saw that surprise attack coming! Reveal yourself, Demon God Pillar!

(The darkness gradually fades and the Celestial Room appears)

Tristan
    These are…coffins lined up along the wall? And inside them are…young children…

Tamamo Cat
    ——

Choice
    1- …It’s like Chaldea’s…control room…?
    2- So many…Coffins…?

Suzuka Gozen
    ——I see. So that’s what powers SE.RA.PH.

To summon 128 Servants, it’s common sense that there needs to be 128 Masters.

I didn’t know who my Master was. I didn’t know who I was summoned by or what they’re doing now.

Is this the answer!? If you have an excuse, spit it out, Archer!

(EMIYA Alter appears in his third ascension form)

EMIYA Alter
    ………

Part 2

EMIYA Alter
    That’s right. This is the heart of Seraphix. The Celestial Sphere Simulation Room, System Animusphere.

And it also the remains of the dreams of the “Master candidates” that were used by the Demon God Pillar to summon 128 Servants.

After the Demon God Pillar infiltrated Seraphix, it learned of the existence of this abandoned Celestial Room.

Upon doing so, it snickered. “I can use this place.”

Within each Coffin is an uncertain world in flux. Even a magus who has already died many years ago

can be used as a Master (living circuit) if the coffin receives power. No matter how many times they’re used.

The 128 Servants were summoned by the Masters (corpses) within this Celestial Room.

And they each summoned Servants dozens of times. They continued without rest until help came from Chaldea.

But that too is at an end. I just destroyed the coffins’ power source.

With this, the Masters who were in an uncertain state of “alive or dead” have completely died.

No more Servants will be summoned. And you too shall die, Gudao.

Masters are unnecessary to SE.RA.PH. All those who learn of this Celestial Room must—

(EMIYA Alter is enveloped in darkness like a Shadow Servant and his name is changed to “Man Who Lost His Name”)

Man Who Lost His Name
    not be allowed to live, without exception. A repeat of this incident must be prevented.

I will erase all traces of every evil. I will eliminate any possibility of tragedies following afterwards.

I was born that way. For that purpose, for that purpose—

???
    “For that purpose, you trampled over many lives. In that case, no exceptions must be allowed this time either.”

“Go ahead and act as you wish, nameless executor. Fulfill your final duty to your heart’s content—”

Man Who Lost His Name
    ………

Robin Hood
    Yo, I just got back…Hey, hey, what’s going on here!?

Why are you all here!? And no matter how you look at him, that guy there is just a dead man (corpse)!

Passionlip
    Save the talk for later, Robin-san! If you’re free, please help us!

BB has completed her job as the Game Master! All that’s left is the Demon God who summoned BB!

Robin Hood
    Geh, seriously…? That damn BB, exiting from the stage while I wasn’t looking…

But you’re right, now isn’t the time for grumbling. We have to respond to the situation as it is!

Man, you’ve really grown, missy! You don’t look like a vicious stalker girl at all now!

Passionlip
    That’s all in the past! Meanwhile, you haven’t changed at all, Robin-san!

(Battle against EMIYA Alter Lost Man)

Man Who Lost His Name
    ——

(EMIYA Alter collapses)

Choice:
    1- ………

Marble
    Uwah. I know he didn’t get along with you, but wasn’t he a Chaldea Servant?

Isn’t it cruel of you to mercilessly kill him? You’re different from how you look, Gudao-kun.

Tamamo Cat
    Miss Marble!? You came to the Celestial Room ahead of us!?

Did you think I’d say that, you misleading dog? I’ve just divined that you’re the true mastermind here.

After all, you’re giving off a tremendous Yin (negative) aura. Are you using some spell from the Tachikawa-branch of Dakini Heavenly Techniques?

Show your true form! Take off that skin mask that’s even thicker than rib meat!

Marble
    I suppose I should. I was just getting bored of wearing another person’s body anyway—

Then, I’ll answer Cat-san’s request. Please forgive for the rudeness of changing in front of you all, will you?

(Marble reveals herself as Sesshouin Kiara)

???
    This is your first time seeing me in this form. Marble Macintosh was the form of a deceased woman—

I am the therapist who was assigned to the church here. My name is Sesshouin Kiara.

Sesshouin Kiara
    I am the woman who was chosen as Demon God Zepar’s vessel. Ah, but I’m neither a Demon God Pillar nor a Demon God.

After various twists and turns, I managed to enlighten Zepar-sama by talking with him, and now we seek to save humans together.

Yes, if I were to explain it in a way that’s easy to understand,

I am one of the Seven Human Evils. The Third Beast of “Pleasure”, Beast III.

Part 3

(Shots of everyone’s shocked and upset faces)

Choice:
    1- —A Beast.
    2- The Third Human Evil…!?

Sesshouin Kiara
    …Yes. Embarrassingly enough, by the time I realized it, I already had ended up like this.

I am the pitiful woman whose body was stolen by Zepar-sama and was meant to only disappear.

Like the rest of the Seraphix staff, I’m a victim destined to fade away into the foam of SE.RA.PH…or so I should have been.

Due to a whim of Zepar-sama, my body became like this—To think I would become SE.RA.PH itself—

Choice:
    1- SE.RA.PH itself…?
    2- Then, the reason SE.RA.PH is in the form of a human body is—

Sesshouin Kiara
    That’s right. It was a crafty form of harassment by the Demon God Pillar, making Seraphix into my own body.

…Truly, it was quite an ordeal.

Within the extended flow of time here, I was attacked, broken and abandoned by the various Heroic Spirits countless times—

Ah—it truly was a dream-like experience.

There really is nothing that can equal this kind of ecstasy.

Choice:
    1- (…For some reason, I feel kinda…)
    2- (My head feels foggy…)

Robin Hood
    Wait, kid. You shouldn’t listen to the words of a nun like this.

…Kiara, was it? You’re the one who summoned BB? While under Zepar’s control?

Sesshouin Kiara
    Yes. Through Zepar-sama’s power, I came to know of many worlds.

Err…I believe they’re called parallel worlds? Editable Phenomenon? In any case, that kind of complicated concept.

From those various worlds, I learned of the version of myself in a certain space-time.

The Moon Cell Automaton. A world far off and different from this one, where the moon itself was turned into a Holy Grail.

There are countless versions of “me”, existing in kaleidoscope of mirrors. But the me with the most unique destiny was the EXTRA (Moon World) me…

That version of me gained control of the Moon Cell within the Imaginary Numbers Space known as the Far Side of the Moon.

Zepar-sama was very interested in that me who had such a destiny…

So he connected me, who was simply a victim being tormented within the maddened Seraphix, with that world’s version of me.

As a result, I was made to follow the same destiny as that version of me.

Passionlip
    …The Demon God Zepar didn’t salvage BB and then digitalized Seraphix…

The Demon God Pillar first changed this place into SE.RA.PH through you.

Sesshouin Kiara
    …Yes. I tried to stop him, but a mere human could never rebuke a Demon God…

Passionlip
    ……This SE.RA.PH was made from Sesshouin Kiara.

Melt, BB and I were absorbed by her in the Moon World…

So we were salvaged from within her and used as Sentinels…

Sesshouin Kiara
    ……We put BB-san and you two through a lot…

Though he was able to turn Seraphix into SE.RA.PH, Zepar-sama didn’t have the means to manage and control SE.RA.PH.

Therefore, there was no other choice but to borrow the power of you two Alter Egos and BB-san, who once hacked SE.RA.PH on the Far Side of the Moon.

However, that too is finally at an end.

You didn’t lose to SE.RA.PH’s rules. Even after getting dragged into the Holy Grail War here, you survived.

You strived to save the digitalized Seraphix…

And now the time has finally come for your efforts to be rewarded! Please accept my heartfelt praise and thanks!

(Kiara claps)

Choice:
    1- …Wait a minute.
    2- …In other words…you’re a victim here too?

Suzuka Gozen
    Of course not. Gudao, get back.

This woman’s scent reeks of aphrodisiac. All the words she spits out are full of lies.

She speaks the truth, but she doesn’t mention the crucial parts. Isn’t that right, Sesshouin?

You keep saying “Zepar-sama, Zepar-sama”, but where exactly is that Zepar-sama?

You said that SE.RA.PH is your very body—How many Servants have you absorbed until now?

No, just how many times did you show cruel dreams to the Masters (dead) here in order to absorb Servants into you?

Sesshouin Kiara
    That’s…Please don’t criticize me so much…It couldn’t be helped.

I understood that obeying a Demon God was truly shameful, but…

Well, watching all the Servants fight each other just felt too good and tasted so delicious.

I was completely engrossed in experiencing it all.

So I ended up thinking that the Masters wouldn’t mind if I exploited them, since only their corpses would be worn out by it.

So, sorry, I can’t answer your question. I stopped counting after the 70th time.

Suzuka Gozen
    —!

Choice:
    1- This woman…!
    2- ——

Robin Hood
    …I didn’t hear any details from BB.

But I could tell that there was some mastermind pulling the strings behind her.

Though I never imagined that it was such a crazy monster!

Let me help you, Gudao!

I know nothing about Beasts or whatever, but this woman is the type that shouldn’t exist in the world!

Sesshouin Kiara
    Yes, that’s why I was shunned by society and wandered the world until I drifted to this ocean base.

Though that too seems to be at an end.

Gudao-san, shall we end the fun conversation here?

Choice:
    1- …Please stop SE.RA.PH.
    2- …Unfortunately, yes.

Sesshouin Kiara [1]
    My! Even after hearing all that, you still ask such a lovely request!

Ah…I can’t get enough of it…turning such a strong mind into a senseless wreck by my own hands…Ufufu…

Sesshouin Kiara [2]
    Ah…even someone as patient as you deems me as evil, I see…

…But that too can’t be helped…I am evil, after all…Fufu…Fufufu…

Suzuka Gozen
    Enough with the bewitching laughter! Demons fall right under my jurisdiction! It’s absurd of you to talk about yourself like a Heavenly Demon King!

Sword of Manjushri’s Wisdom, Daishintou! I’ll slice apart your limbs! (Note: Here, Suzuka references a shogi called “Spearing the Sparrow”, but it doesn’t translate well here, so I just put it as “slice apart”.)

Tamamo Cat
    I’ll lend you a hand, Suzuka!

Appease the dismal consorts and lose sight of the true form of all, this is paradise of siesta, dawn is the threshold of twilight—!

Here it comes, Hiruyasumi Shuchinikurin (Twilight Siesta Debauchery Feast)! Leave attacking her torso to me!

(Kiara is hit by their attacks)

Robin Hood
    What the hell!? Did SE.RA.PH just crash into the bottom of the ocean!?

Passionlip
    No, it’s much worse! SE.RA.PH has penetrated through the bottom of the Mariana Trench!

As a digital body, SE.RA.PH won’t stop sinking even after hitting the ocean bottom!

Tristan
    …! Then, this abnormal sound from outside is—

Passionlip
    Yes! SE.RA.PH will now fall through the continental crust, upper and lower mantles, and the D” layer until it finally reaches the Earth’s inner core!

When that happens, Beast III will ascend to the status of being the brain of the Earth itself—and become this planet’s, e-err, erogenous zone!

Choice:
    1- —Hah!?
    2- —Wait a minute, I don’t follow at all!

Sesshouin Kiara
    I’m surprised, Passionlip. I never thought you were such a perceptive AI.

Everything until now was merely foreplay for this moment.

SE.RA.PH will reach the Earth’s inner core, and I will become one with the planet—

No, this planet shall become my body. Through that, I will save humanity for sure this time.

I will grant salvation to all pains and worries. I will use seven billion humans for the sake of a single person’s salvation.

—Yes, but before that.

(Room transforms into Kiara’s special domain, and she takes her True Demon form)

Sesshouin Kiara
    Are you done talking now? In that case, it’s time I also stop playing around with you all.

Everything is already far too late for you, but it would be a kill-joy to have my greatest moment interrupted by bugs.

Sorry, but please sleep in my Nirvana.

Choice:
    1- (I don’t really get it,) but don’t take us lightly…!
    2- (I don’t follow what’s going on,) but don’t get cocky…!

Tristan
    …It’s just as Gudao says.

No matter who you may be, your body (Saint Graph) is no different from a Servant’s.

The five Servants here are all peerless warriors. We have nothing to fear even in the face of a Demon God.

Sesshouin Kiara. This is your last chance to change your mind.

If you obediently stop SE.RA.PH and destroy yourself, you won’t have to taste harsh defeat.

Sesshouin Kiara
    My…how kind…To think you would show concern for me after I took this form.

But, fufu…Your concern is unnecessary. After all—

Is there any need to fear some lice that have been crawling atop my body until now?

From the start, you’ve all been monkeys in the palm of my hand. I shall make you thoroughly realize that now.

(Battle against Kiara)

(All Servants fade away)

Choice:
    1- Wha—
    2- How could this—

Sesshouin Kiara
    See, didn’t I tell you? Everything’s been in the palm of my hand from the start.

Err, Demon God King Goetia…-san, was it? Yes, Goetia was certainly a Beast possessing great power.

But that was only in terms of “strength”. He was a Beast who could only destroy.

My power is weak and still immature as a Beast, but human consciousness is quite fickle and fragile—

No matter what kind of intelligent lifeform they are, beings with wisdom always possess “desire”, and my fingers can grasp their souls.

—Any being that possesses desire cannot match me. Now then—

I shall devour you now, Gudao-san. Ah, how young and juicy—

(Screen fades into white)

???
    I won’t allow that! Lip, now! Press the load button!

Sesshouin Kiara
    !?

???
    Ah, you pushed it! Good job! Saving the protagonist in a pinch is the time for the true heroine to show off her kouhai-power!

Now—! BB—Shift——!

(Rayshift animation)

Part 4

Narration (Zepar)
    I abandoned being part of the “Demon God of 72 Pillars” and became the independent being known as “Demon God Zepar”.

I do not know what coordinates the other three surviving Pillars chose to go to, nor do I care.

I held no hatred for humans. In fact, I felt possibilities within them, causing me to hold great expectations for them.

“I will control and manage humanity as information.” That was the new mission I obtained.

I chose Seraphix as my base of operations.

It was because Flauros previously reported his suspicions that this facility was one of the causes of an unobservable territory.

I possessed one of the humans at the church there, as a stopgap measure until the wounds I received in the Time Temple heal.

In order to fulfill my mission, several decades would be required.

I considered possessing a human a good plan in order to evade Chaldea’s eyes in the meantime. That’s how it should have been, at least.

The name of the human I possessed is Sesshouin Kiara. A therapist who listened to and resolved people’s worries at the church.

Kiara was a genuine saint. She even held the qualities and aptitude of a saviour.

She was ostracized from society because her good nature was deemed “inconvenient” within the world of humans.

Even now, I can assert this with certainty. If an outside factor like me hadn’t come along, Kiara would have lived modest but happy life,

and would have surely become a person respected by people within a small community till the end of her life.

But that good nature was unnecessary for me. So I tampered with the depths of her consciousness.

I planned to take action while Kiara slept and gradually regain my power.

Sesshouin Kiara
    How wonderful…Turning emotion into pure numbers and equalizing the hearts of people troubled by conflict.

Your plan is wonderful, Zepar-sama. In that case, please feel free to use my body.

Narration (Zepar)
    Kiara handed over the right to use her body without resistance. Her devotion, passion and esteem for me were genuine.

I (though a Demon God!) felt pleased by this, and I efficiently ruled the oil drilling base using Kiara’s knowledge and position.

Kiara’s body served as suitable negotiation material with members of the opposite sex.

No matter their positions and posts, all humans easily caved in when Kiara approached them.

At this time, I learned of the various pleasures that humans can experience.

I should never have learned of it. I should never have learned of it. Pleasure was supposed to be unnecessary for a Demon God.

But as a spiritual being, pleasure of the flesh was terrifying stimulus and depravity for me.

Human subtleties, the stimulus created by relationships, the pleasure that comes from using one’s spirituality. At some point, I became the one who was asking to be taught these things by Kiara.

Yes. Kiara, who was absolutely obedient to me, eventually began to control my actions before I realized it.

“What should I do to efficiently corrupt the staff members? What should I do to gain greater power and authority?”

That ambition, that impetus was so great it astonished even me.

The hidden ugliness that had lain dormant until now was just like that of a Demon God.

It’s true that I as the one who changed Seraphix into SE.RA.PH. But the changes that occurred afterwards exceeded my predictions.

Kiara saved and soothed the Seraphix staff members who had become frenzied,

and created a system of dependence in which not one of them could live without her.

And after that—she abandoned them one by one, as if she were plucking grapes.

She did it following no particular rhythm or reason, as carefree as if she were deciding by lottery.

The danger and fear of being abandoned caused the personalities of the staff members to collapse and degrade into depravity, stealing away their humanity.

One man killed his wife because he didn’t want to be discarded by Kiara. One woman stood up to kill Kiara and was killed by the people around her as a result.

One woman killed people upon seeing Kiara’s sad face. One man tried to run away from Kiara but failed.

…I just wanted a hiding place. I had no desire nor need to see this hell.

Sesshouin Kiara
    Fufu, what are you saying, Zepar-sama? Things are going to get even more interesting, you know?

Narration (Zepar)
    Thus, Kiara manipulated the staff members, opened the Celestial Room and made them willingly open the lid to hell with their own hands.

128 Servants and BB appeared in SE.RA.PH.

While saying it was in order to achieve my objective, Kiara became the shadow ruler of SE.RA.PH.

I myself can no longer move Kiara’s body. I can’t stop Kiara’s actions.

—I’ve been possessed.

I intended to possess a human woman, but what I found there was the breeding ground for something far more repulsive than me.

Sesshouin Kiara
    …Is that so? So the four Pillars who ran away are each trying to make their own singularities…

Narration (Zepar)
    Though the missions of each Pillar differ, creating a singularity is a necessary condition for each of them.

When I told her that, Kiara smiled in pity from the bottom of her heart and rejected that plan.

When I asked her why,

Sesshouin Kiara
    Because—wouldn’t becoming a singularity yourself feel more pleasurable than simply making one?

Narration (Zepar)
    I underestimated human desire. I now finally realize that it’s something beyond my means to control.

But it’s all too late. I tried to separate from Kiara, but let alone authority over Kiara’s body, I had lost all freedom over my own power.

“Please let me out of you.” I pleaded to her.

I begged pathetically, even saying that I would prepare another sacrifice in my stead.

Sesshouin Kiara
    What are you saying, Zepar-sama? Our fates are intertwined. We shared the same ideals.

Or—do you perhaps feel some dissatisfaction towards me?

Narration (Zepar)
    Even now, the fear I felt when she said that won’t disappear.

…Please forgive me. Please release me already.

Every day, I’m taken over further. I’m helping to give birth to a terrible demon.

I can’t even touch the records I hid in the chapel now.

The authority I have—the place where I dwell is now limited to the tip of Kiara’s pinky.

I shook off the fear I felt back then and pleaded once more. “Please release me.” “Please let me go already.”

Sesshouin Kiara
    —Really now, you’re quite hopeless, Zepar-sama.

You seem to be under the misunderstanding that only the tip of my pinky is under your control.

You no longer possess any control whatsoever. I granted you the tip of my pinky out of compassion.

Only your consciousness is left now, Zepar-sama. And that too is only because I allow it.

Narration (Zepar)
    I went mad.

But even as I went mad, I had one final thought.

Everything that I was has already been stolen away by this woman. If I separate from Kiara, I will disappear.

Do I reduce myself to serving Kiara, a human, or do I vanish while retaining my pride as a Demon God?

After agonizing over it, I chose servitude—

Sesshouin Kiara
    But you and I are close friends, Zepar-sama.

Narration (Zepar)
    She smiled sweetly. It was a beautiful smile filled with kindness that made even me feel nauseated.

Sesshouin Kiara
    If you say that’s what you want, I will harden my heart and release you.

Narration (Zepar)
    No—No, no, no, no! It’s fine, the tip of your pinky is enough for me!

Save me, don’t desert me, don’t discard me, don’t steal me, my objective, my thoughts, my reason to exist—

Sesshouin Kiara
    Isn’t it fine like this, Zepar-sama? It’s fine as long as it feels good, right?

Your objective is the salvation of humanity. It appears my objective is also the salvation of humanity.

So—feel free to leave the rest to me and return to your origin.

(Static sound, and the screen gets gradually darker with each dialogue)

Narration (Zepar)
    Ah, I’m vanishing, vanishing, fading away. I can’t, maintain, myself.

Why, why did it turn out, like this? I didn’t do anything bad, so why—

No…I don’t want this…So cruel…Too cruel…Don’t kill me…Don’t discard me…Don’t discard me…

Don’t, abandon me, Kiara-sama—

(Fades to black, then switch over to church with Kiara and BB)

BB
    What bad taste. You were planning to choose the opposite of whatever he asked for from the start, weren’t you, Kiara-san?

Sesshouin Kiara
    My, what an accusation. I merely listened to Zepar-sama’s wish.

I heard him say something afterwards, but that has nothing to do with me. I’ve completely forgotten it.

BB
    …Is that so?

Well, Zepar-san did devour many Seraphix staff members, I suppose. I file it away as him getting his just deserts.

So, my job is to manage the Holy Grail War, right? To liven up the war, but in a neutral manner.

Sesshouin Kiara
    Yes, exactly!

Until my transformation into SE.RA.PH is fully complete, it will take, err, about one year in SE.RA.PH’s perceived time.

It would be boring to just keep falling through the ocean until then, you know?

So I thought of summoning lots and lots of Servants!

Ah—This is so wonderful and fun I can’t sleep!

To think that I would be able to experience that which I only saw in my dreams! For giving me this me this opportunity, err—

Zepa-something, was it? Anyway, I have to thank that Demon God Pillar-san for this.

Part 5

(Gudao now finds himself in a replica of the old school building from CCC)

Choice:
    1- —Where is this!?
    2- A wooden school building…!?

Tamamo Cat
    I thought I was dead—!

Suzuka Gozen
    No, we were dead, completely erased with not even a trace left behind! What’s going here!?

Tristan
    …I’m happy…Just surviving is winning, after all…

Robin Hood
    Phew, I was sweating for a moment there, but I suppose the best way to deal with ridiculous bullshit is with more ridiculous bullshit.

Thanks for saving us, BB. I guess even you can be useful sometimes.

BB
    Of course. And now I’m regretting having not excluded Robin-san.

Well, leaving that aside—How was it, senpai!? What do you think!?

Of BB-chan’s BB-chan-like super great full save by BB-chan!

Now you have to acknowledge my cuteness! I’ve taken back all the heroine power that Meltlilith stole from me, right!?

Meltlilith
    That’s impossible, BB.

Gudao hasn’t forgotten how much you’ve interfered with us until now, after all.

Choice:
    1- Meltlilith…!
    2- Then Lip too?

Meltlilith [1]

...Yes. I'm glad you're safe, Gudao. I believed in you, but I was a bit anxious

Passionlip [2]
    Yes, I was safely transported here too. I managed to contribute a little this time!

BB
    Mu. Why are you only concerned about the Egos, yet won’t even say one word of “thanks” to me!?

Choice:
    1- Of course I will. Thank you, BB.
    2- …No, you see, I don’t really understand what’s going on here…

BB [1]
    Yes! You also did quite well despite being a weak Master, Gudao-san!

BB [2]
    Ah…That’s true. This is also quite sudden and confusing, I suppose…

BB
    Now then, we don’t have much time, so I’ll quickly explain things!

You were all about to be killed by a being on the verge of becoming a True Demon—no, I suppose I should call her a being on the verge of becoming a Human Evil here.

Anyway, you were about to be killed by the depraved nun Sesshouin Kiara, who used SE.RA.PH to become the final boss here.

In fact, all the Servants with you were killed. Please try a bit harder next time, you guys.

I managed to undo that by rewinding time a little and returning you guys to “before you were killed”.

Tamamo Cat
    Hahaha, don’t joke around, BB. The idea of reversing time on such a scale is a bit scary, you know?

BB
    Fufufu, of course, the genre here is horror! Don’t underestimate SE.RA.PH and BB-chan.

In cyberspace, as long as you are within a certain point (time-lock), time travel isn’t that difficult.

Well, just think of it as possible if it’s a coordinate transfer across three hours, more or less. Only in terms of coordinates, however.

To explain it simply, this classroom is outside of SE.RA.PH. About 100 meters within the water above SE.RA.PH.

The Mariana Trench is digitalized as SE.RA.PH passes through it,

so by using that characteristic, we can return to a “previous time coordinate” the further up we move within the water.

Suzuka Gozen
    …I see. So it’s like a pit that views time as a measuring ruler. So the fact that this place is 100 meters above SE.RA.PH means that…

Meltlilith
    Yes. This place exists 90 seconds before you were all annihilated, so time was distorted and reversed over those 90 seconds, to explain roughly.

Tristan
    …Time is distorted in reverse the further up you go above SE.RA.PH…

In other words, it would be possible to go back to 2 hours ago in reality if we escaped from SE.RA.PH and reached the surface?

To before this incident began, before the Chaldea Master arrived here?

BB
    Well, theoretically that’s true. Only in terms of coordinates, though.

But after coming to SE.RA.PH once, it isn’t that easy to escape from Kiara-san’s Eros power…no, gravitational pull.

You would need speed that surpasses even light.

No, it’s easy to reach light speed since this place is digitalized, but the spiritrons that form your Saint Graphs wouldn’t be able to take it.

Attempting that would render even the Saint Graph of an A rank Servant useless.

Even if you managed to escape from SE.RA.PH, your body would be burned up in the process, normally.

Meltlilith
    ……

BB
    That’s why I said it’s impossible to escape from SE.RA.PH.

In the first place, you’re all already aware of what will happen if SE.RA.PH is left alone, right?

That damned Human Evil, Beast III will become one with the Earth.

That’s one thing even BB-chan can’t laugh off. I was deployed to this SE.RA.PH in order to stop her, after all.

Choice:
    1- Eh?
    2- You’re aren’t Kiara’s minion?

BB
    NO!

I merely had restrictions placed on me that made me serve as SE.RA.PH’s administrator until now!

But I’ve been released from that duty now that the Holy Grail War has ended.

From now on, I’ll be reigning over you all as your commander!

Robin Hood
    Ah, yeah, yeah. I won’t bother retorting “Aren’t you a nurse?” at this point.

So, Miss Commander. We’re going to defeat that woman and destroy SE.RA.PH.

That part’s fine. Everyone here acutely understands how dangerous that woman is.

But, realistically speaking, we can’t beat her. Even 100 Servants wouldn’t be enough against her.

In the first place, what’s with the whole “Beast III” title? Is it something like those “end of the world” urban legends that pop up here and there in the 21st century?

BB
    Robin-san, the way you ask the most pertinent question despite normally lacking the drive to do anything is really irritating…

Sly. Very sly. It makes me want to return you to Kiara-san even now.

Robin Hood
    I’m talking seriously here, though!?

BB
    I suppose. Regarding Beast III, that is most likely only one half of it. The R half of Beast III.

Choice:
    1- R…as in “Right”?
    2- R…You mean that kind of rating? (Note: Likely referring to Rated R in movies and such)

BB [1]
    Yes. And it also stands for the R in “Rapture”. I came up with that last addition just now.

BB [2]
    …Well, I can’t deny that, but…Senpai, did you leave your brain behind with Kiara-san?

BB
    According to what I’ve investigated, some of the Beasts apparently have paired “antithesis” concepts.

Left and right. Yin and yang. Kiara-san seems to be the R half of Beast III.

And right now, she’s still a step away from fully becoming that R half. She’s like a chrysalis before finishing its metamorphosis.

Tristan
    …That’s still at the chrysalis stage? Then she’ll get stronger the more time passes?

BB
    Hmm, that’s not quite right. Though I call it a metamorphosis, it’s more like a difference between “being able to move freely or not”.

Kiara-san used SE.RA.PH to transform into a Beast, but to put it another way, she’s still bound by SE.RA.PH.

Only once SE.RA.PH has reached the Earth’s inner core and fused with it will she have completed her “metamorphosis”.

Suzuka Gozen
    What’s with that, so gross. Let’s hurry up and kill her already. Noxious pests should be exterminated, right?

Tamamo Cat
    Calm down, calm down, you’ll lose any chance at marrying young like that. BB seems to be about to discuss the method to do that now, see?

BB
    Yes. Defeating Kiara-san—Beast III in this current situation would be difficult. But!

Tadah! In anticipation of such a crisis, I prepared some special BB items!

I’ve prepared some countermeasures against those naaaaaaasty cheat abilities.

Some anti-libido medicine to supress her “Techno-Break” and “Logos Eater” which unconditionally affect intelligent lifeforms, of course,

but also lots of other countermeasures like anti-Beast Charm protection, Beast Level Down and Beast Skill Seal!

I prepared them all for you, senpai! I’m offering them at a cheap discount, so please buy them!

Robin Hood
    You’re talking about money in the midst of a world crisis!?

Choice:
    1- This is…just like Ishtar…!
    2- Really, what’s the meaning of this, BB-chan?

BB
    Mu. Hey, did you think that I can just make these items for free?

In the first place, why do you think I’ve been collecting Sakurament until now?

Things have been hard for me too! That was the only way I could help you behind Kiara-san’s back!

Yes, everything was for this moment. BB-chan hardened her heart and sold at a profit!

Choice:
    1- You sold at a profit….
    2- Then what about KP?

BB [1]
    ——

Passionlip [1]
    Don’t bother with it, Gudao-san. She’ll just change the subject by pretending to act busy…

BB [2]
    Ah, that’s a secret. A company secret. Honestly.

BB
    In any case! With this, the situation and the cause of everything have been made clear!

BB-chan is the ally of humanity! The enemy is Beast III/R!

And you’re the only ones who can stop this unprecedented calamity!

I’m not a resident of this world, but an AI sent here by the Moon Cell Automaton, but even so…

I entrust this mission to you all as a good partner of humanity and the temporary manager of SE.RA.PH!

I hereby announce the commencement of Operation CCC (Cursed Cupid Cleanser)!

Wipe away that lowly draining ditch Human Evil who’s trying to possess the Earth!

(Briefly fades to black)

Choice:
    1- ………What a pretty sunset.
    2- ………Just one more hour until we depart.

Meltlilith
    Oh my. I was wondering where you were, but to think you’d be in this empty classroom at the edge of the building.

Were you gazing over the schoolyard by yourself? Was your own school also within a wooden building?

(Meltlilith comes closer)

Meltlilith
    Lip, BB and I have some emotional attachment to this school building. Though we weren’t students here or anything like that.

………

………That’s right. I forgot to mention it before, but I’ve recovered somewhat.

I’ll be participating in the battle against Sesshouin, so bring me along with you. I have a debt I have to repay in full to her, after all.

Choice:
    1- ……

Meltlilith
    ………

Choice:
    1- …………

Meltlilith
    ……What’s with the meaningful silence? If you have something you want to say, say it.

Choice:
    1- …Umm. Thank you for everything you’ve done until now.

Meltlilith
    —Pu. What, that’s what you were thinking about?

It’s fine, don’t worry about it. It’s all been give-and-take between us.

I ran into you after you fell into SE.RA.PH, and we kept fighting and fighting.

…Well, it’s true that you were very weak, and you’re still pathetic as a Master even now.

There were lots of tough and sad things, but for me, none of it was bad.

That’s why, I’m the one who should be giving thanks to you.

I’ve already obtained what I wanted most. If there’s anything I could give back in return, I suppose it would be this.

Once SE.RA.PH’s gone, Lip and I will return to our original world, and my link with you will be cut off.

Until then, I’ll accompany you for a little while longer. My one-time Master-san.

(Meltlilith begins to walk away)

Choice:
    1- ...Hey, like I thought…

Meltlilith
    ?

Choice:
    1- …Like I thought, aren’t you still hiding something?

Meltlilith
    …It’s nothing. It’s a matter that’s already over, Gudao.

Goodbye. If you manage to escape from SE.RA.PH, make sure to thank BB too.
    Last edited by EDreamer; June 28th, 2017 at 08:44 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

I knew this would drop sometime. Thanks, EDreamer.

Typos noted:
    Part 1
    Don’t think you’ve won’t with this—!

-won’t => won

Part 2
    Wait, kid. You shouldn’t listen to the words of nun like this.

“words of a nun like this”
    Last edited by ItsumoKnight; June 9th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Yikes, for one thing, for me to be able to feel pity toward a Demon God Pillar really just show how horrifying Kiara "Biocidal Institution" Sesshouin is.

On the second note, which writer made her again?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Entering a girl’s room without nocking, you really have no delicacy at
    knocking
    No, this planer shall become my body.
    planet

Thanks once again, EDreamer. I'm really happy that you're doing this. Also wow, Zepar picked the wrong girl to mindbreak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zepar's fate is pretty nasty, but as BB says, it's not completely undeserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    phantom is the dj
    He did a really great job tbh
    And yet they still deny him his Strengthening(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsumoKnight View Post
    That feeling when you realize you're dueling with Birdyroxas. What in all hells?
    Courtesy of EDreamer and I.
    He's using the subs from Eternal Dreamer just like you. He's just putting the translation into subtitles instead of hard translating like you guys. I talked to him about it, so maybe he'll stop? I mean he should stop. What you're doing is better than what he is doing.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    He's using the subs from Eternal Dreamer just like you. He's just putting the translation into subtitles instead of hard translating like you guys. I talked to him about it, so maybe he'll stop? I mean he should stop. What you're doing is better than what he is doing.
    Well I think he can do whatever he wants, as long as EDreamer doesn't mind that he's using the translation. But that's just my opinion. More alternatives are always good
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Well I think he can do whatever he wants, as long as EDreamer doesn't mind that he's using the translation. But that's just my opinion. More alternatives are always good
    I mean it's a waste of his time. Unless someone else can't view Eternal Dreamer's in a different country or something.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I mean it's a waste of his time.
    The same could be said of ItsumoKnight but me or anyone else aren't going to be asses about it.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Zepar's fate is pretty nasty, but as BB says, it's not completely undeserved.
    It's like a typical mindbreak doujin scenario.

But then again, what did he expect, considering he saw what she was capable of in Extra.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    I'm my own Master.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

I am not dueling... Anyways Hardsubs and soft sub are different. and Because Battle skips. I am only softsubing because Its the CCC Event and Its actually my own gameplay and I want to at least contribute to my old videos to be able to do something. I mean I already met other people that hardsubs noble phantasm anyways.

I don't care just continue hardsubbing. Soft subs is just an easier way for me to make subs for my older videos.

I am not like those two guys who stared fighted over subs like those 2 forgot who but I am not like those 2. on Apocrypha manga?

Selvaria livestreams is amazing that he can stream multiple games a day. But I agree with him that when mutiple games have events at the same time is not really fun its hard grinding.

Last edited by Yuuki; June 10th, 2017 at 03:04 AM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Since Kiara ultimately got rid of Zepar, are the Demon Pillars inside her just Nameless Demon God Pillars similar to the Nameless Warriors Medb is able to create?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Demon pillars?
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    I am not dueling... Anyways Hardsubs and soft sub are different. and Because Battle skips. I am only softsubing because Its the CCC Event and Its actually my own gameplay and I want to at least contribute to my old videos to be able to do something. I mean I already met other people that hardsubs noble phantasm anyways.

I don't care just continue hardsubbing. Soft subs is just an easier way for me to make subs for my older videos.

I am not like those two guys who stared fighted over subs like those 2 forgot who but I am not like those 2. on Apocrypha manga?

Selvaria livestreams is amazing that he can stream multiple games a day. But I agree with him that when mutiple games have events at the same time is not really fun its hard grinding.

Oh, I see. You do you, man.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wait, so the coffin receives power from Serpahix, to sumon servant with that power to consume that servant to absorb it as power???
    that seems redundant in terms of efficiency

i think im missing something here

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe the energy generated by Circuit to summon servants are more than the energy empowering the circuit, so you got a surplus of energy this way?
    yeah maybe that
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Demon pillars?
    I recall the flavour text for her NP states that she breeds innumerable demon pillars within her body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    btw, what'd up those not-really-demon-god-pillar that we fought at the control room and the one that attack melt and drop her to the trash room? a body zepar created but didnt manage to occupy?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I recall the flavour text for her NP states that she breeds innumerable demon pillars within her body.
    This?

『快楽天・胎蔵曼荼羅』
    ランク:EX 種別:対人宝具 最大捕捉:七騎
    アミダアミデュラ・ヘブンズホール。
    対人理、あるいは対冠宝具。
    体内に無限とも言える魔神柱を飼育する
    ビーストⅢの専用宝具。
    もはや彼女の体内は一つの宇宙であり、
    極楽浄土となっている。
    その中に取り込まれたものは現実を消失し、自我を説き解(ほぐ)され、理性を蕩かされる。
    どれほど屈強な肉体、防御装甲があろうとキアラの体内では意味を成さず、生まれたばかりの生命のように無力 化し、解脱する。
    ビーストⅢは現実に出来た『孔』そのものだが、
    その孔に落ちた者は消滅の間際、最大の快楽を
    味わい、法悦の中キアラに取り込まれる。
    苦界である現実から解放されるその末路は、見ようによっては済度と言えるだろう。
    Keep in mind, I'm not proficient to read it well enough. Just curious if it references the things that Flauros and Barbatos are as what's in Kiara.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.