Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    done with floor 100
    im not seeing any scene that actually said tomoe consider gudao as yoshinaka

just that currently she as a servant serves guda as her master

am i missing a scene or is "guda=yoshinaka" something people assume what happened
    It's not "you are Yoshinaka-sama", it's "you accepted me even when I'm half oni just like Yoshinaka-sama so I will serve you like I served Yoshinaka-sama, minus the waifu part". It's like Tamamo and Guda, Guda doesn't care if she has Beast mode just like Zabi in CCC, so she will serve Guda like she served Zabi, minus the waifu part.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you accepted me even when I'm half oni just like Yoshinaka-sama so I will serve you like I served Yoshinaka-sama, minus the waifu part
    i mean i didnt encounter a scene that actually say this
    like I did encounter 3 scenes that said 1. tomoe is just someone who responds to my summon (absolute lies, she didnt come to my chaldea) and 2. "i am currently guda's servant and will sreve him as such" and 3. the yoshinaka flashback where he said he likes strong wahmen and doesnt care if she's a demon
    which is pretty much the same thing but spread throughout instead being said outright

but the thing is my job sucks so bad so i only have this weekend to play the event and its like 2 am in the morning and im bingereading the scenes to finish it even though i shouldve gone to sleep because tomorrow is workday and now im afraid im missing a scene and i still have another 100 floor to clear REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    which is pretty much the same thing but spread throughout instead being said outright
    Yes it was not said outright but are all there for you to connect the dots. So what ppl did was connecting the dots into one single statement.

- - - Updated - - -

And Casgil won't be so happy if he catch you overworking, so go get some sleep lol.

People wanting Tomoe to not be waifuable while I'm here willing to burn all other waifus (figuratively) for a canon confirmation that we can waifu her without feeling I'm NTRing Yoshinaka (of which I always considered his "I don't want to die with a woman" act as a sexist move as expected by the times version of the legend as the most plausible, adding to my suffering that she still holds feelings for him).

On another note, her Anti-Tower version Noble Phantasm is still normal Om Alolik Svaha or has it a different chant/title or different name?

JP Friend Code
    Well first you need to change your name to TomoeRoute.

Indeed I keep TamamoRoute as a token from my indignation of Extella having her as just a Sub-Servant when my first (and only) playthroughs of both Extra and CCC were with Tamamo as a servant. Having her degraded from that position in the Extella timeline made me feel as they made my experiences with the first two games less meaningful, as they will never be "canon". Yes, I know that a Tamamo CCC ending Extella world also exists and that the issue is just exclusively a problem born from my worrywart mind, but I can't help but feel that way. Having this username makes me suppress my indignation and not go into "comment rage" every time I see Nero in the spotlight, which is sad, because I really liked Nero before she was forced as protagonist.

Blog Entries
    Wow.

It reads heavier than it is, the things I write have a tendency to feel exaggerated. In the end it's just a rant of the old "my waifu is beter than your waifu", nothing important

Blog Entries
    Wow.

Story and Lore wow amazing

JP Friend Code
    Sometimes i worry that i’m too attached to fictional characters but then i see the weird shit y’all post

Blog Entries
    Nobody knew where Arashi_Leonhart was, it was a great disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Look, as my girlfriend said to me, the only way for me to have a harem and keep living is if the members of said harem are fictional

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Look at it a different way. You should consider it an honor to die at the ends of your waifu. Heck, I believe most people know that most of my harem consists of killers and torturers (of diminutive frame, of course).

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    d-do you have short term memory loss or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    People are always contradicting, hating sexists moves like paying for dinner, letting the women run while fighting a hopeless war, but complain when the guys don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    d-do you have short term memory loss or something
    Don't know if this is directed to me, but if it is, the thing is not that the memories of my playthrough aren't with me it's just that I really liked playing Extra, it was what hooked me with fate in the first place, and having the sequel go with a different version of the story made it lose a little of meaning, like the player character doesn't feel like the same one I played before. I still enjoyed it however, I find Extella's gameplay to be really fun and I'm loving Last Encore.

I exaggerated my explanation for my username, so to clarify, it's just a homage to the game route that made me love this franchise and that while doesn't have much official exposition, ramains my favourite, nothing more than this.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    People are always contradicting, hating sexists moves like paying for dinner, letting the women run while fighting a hopeless war, but complain when the guys don't do it.
    Oh, I assure you I wouldn't complain, and my specifical beef with Yoshinaka's actions comes from before FGO, but mostly because it's something that goes against my life philisophy, like, he could've ran away with her and maybe, just maybe even gather a new army from his supporters and instead he choose to die. I know, however, the importance of honor in their society and I don't blame him for following the norm, it's just that, having another option with probability of survival and future success with your supposed loved one, I feel like this one should've been taken instead.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    Don't know if this is directed to me
    It's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.