Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I thought most people in the fandom for japanese things were used to NTR Fatmen by now
    Used to NTR Fatman with a big boner, but not used to NTR Fatman being not just rich, but caring and charming and win away their waifus with charms alone.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    I don’t really want to think about Caesar having sex
    Every woman's man and every man's woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'll take Semi immediately rushing to murderkill Shakespeare on sight as proof of her love for us.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Once again I'm justified in rolling for cool factor over waifu. Although I do wish I'd rolled for Eresh.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    So is it true that Mashu did not give anything nor can we give her anything for this Valentine's? It sucks if it is true.
    Not true, she give us this in the event epilogue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Not true, she give us this in the event epilogue
    Perfect. Semis can have her Amakusa, but at least Guda will have Mashu.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But if i want a hot long-haired senpai, insted of the cute short-haired kouhai

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    ��️ Miss Frankenstein has been seen frequently curled up sleeping on the floor in the factory. She looks comfortable.

��️ Someone has made a small cottage for Miss Frankenstein in a corner of the factories. While concerns have been raised regarding how it looks like a doghouse, the person in question appears to like it.

��️ Coo? (Semiramis-sama secret, number three. She can't handle hot places.)

��️ "Edison and the Chocolate Factory" is set to receive a movie adaptation. The main leads will be Hans-kun and Shuten-chan.

��️ Watch out for child chocolate thieves. Be careful around horns, books, and "I'll cut you up!"

��️ Report: Drill man calling himself a dentist is hired as a guard. Losses from child chocolate thieves drop dramatically.

��️ Lip happily hits one of the chocolate golems with a Justice Punch. "Now, I can cook, too!"

��️ An alcohol-loving oni requests the redevelopment of whiskey bon-bon golems.

��️ Whiskey bon-bon golems are no longer in development due to erratic behaviour such as sudden liveliness.

��️ A collaboration offer arrives from the Amazoness CEO. She says that the biggest keys to good ratings are innovations in supply reliability.

��️ Golem usage manual: as they are relatively weak to heat, please do not place them near to people who breathe fire or are covered in fire.

��️ Coo, coo! (???'s secret. "Summoned a pickaxe that was used in the construction of the Gardens. Will smash the barrier open.")

��️ A large snake controlled by a kunoichi servant succeeds in harvesting. Is it because snakes do not have a sense of hearing? But do snakes fulfill the condition of "being taken out by hand?"
    On reports 1 - 3...

Well, man, I like to live there now. Who knew that the Hanging Gardens have built - in air conditioners?

Report 4... Isn't that piracy?

Reports 5 - 6... Yep, NR and Jack never learned. Ibaraki as well.

7th report: That is all kinds of adorable.

8 - 9th... Huh, Shuten really did it in this time.

10th... CEO returns. Next stop will be her skipping White Day.

11th report... I feel bad for the fire element Servants. Their NP's too hot for them.

12th... Now I wonder who picked that pickaxe. And now I imagine Semiramis as a construction worker. =.=

13th report... Wow, even Chiyome is at it.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    Reading tl of Kiara's choco triggers ptsd I never knew I had.

Different tumblr
    Arthur
    Lobo
    This ones are so great, specially Lobo is so sweet (and a little tsundere in his CE?)
    So Arthur can cook good food is definitely confirm (I think there was a debate over the subject some time ago?)
    (Can't stop thinking we may get a short story about Arthur learning the recipe or something in the future in Fragments)

I don't care about the Semiramis/Amakusa ship being sunk or whatever

because I don't care about Semiramis.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    People seem pretty accepting of Caesar and Cleo.

Then again, the impression I get is they have a super open relationship. Like, they're a lovey-dovey schmoopy couple, but they also fuck literally everyone else as well as each other.
    That's canon isn't it? Caesar is said to have slept with fairies and would get laid even more than he does now if Cleo actually got him on that diet while Cleo's profile states outright that she's a seductress but that she'll be devoted to anyone that actually does impress her. I wouldn't say they're as indiscriminate at Fergus and Medb, though.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I ship Amakusa with Suzuka

all others are a false love
    But I already shipped Amakusa with Shiroumasa and Suzuka with Hokusai!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Reading tl of Kiara's choco triggers ptsd I never knew I had.
    Wow, please give source.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Wow, please give source.

Here
    it's in the comments, with link to it include

- - - Updated - - -

Just read Circe's, that is also in the comments there. Wow
    Also, does her CE reference the other valentine CE with she and Medea Lily? Nice

Next three Pigeon Reports from reddit:
    ��️Laboratory Confectionery, Slimy ☆ Sea Monster Choco (12 pieces per box) --- on sale at half the price!

��️A question about the Laboratry Confectionery Exlusive, Slimy ☆ Sea Monster Choco. 『Q. It seems like it moves, sometimes...?』『A. It's just your imagination.』

��️Please exercise caution about a malicious hoax about chocolates disappearing after receiving baptismal chanting.

��️Our laboratory uses only 100% pure, death chocolate magic. We do not include blood, curses, gods of heresy, love aphrodisiacs or anything else.

��️There's a rumor of a chocolate of death appearing late at night.

��️Edison's new movie "Dawn of the Living Choco" is a great failure. His next movie, "The Devil's Poisoned Chocolate" 's production has been cancelled.

��️Mister Tesla's reaction in regards to Edison's new chocolate movie: "I don't care about it." "He's using elecricity wrong!"

��️The Laboratory's new receptionist, Miss Abigail's popularity is rising steadily!

��️In response to the 『"Is this allowed in the Underworld" Meeting』, a certain goddess was bribed with with high quality chocolates.

��️With the working power of a hundred employees, Hundred Face Hassan (a contractual employee), was given some thank-you chocolates.

��️Though it seems cold and sinister, Miss Gorgon has been seen sleeping comfortably on the floor of the laboratory.

��️It's been confirmed that a spiritual communication machine has been seen wandering around the laboratory, muttering a mysterious "Chocolate's Mahatma" ....

��️Coo Coo. 『Semiramis-sama's Secret Number 4: "But, I wouldn't mind wearing a swimsuit?" (Self appeal)』

��️ Never-before seen chocolate based menus are increasing in Chaldea's cafeteria. A certain someone insists that it's a "development of new flavors", not just a way to dispose of excess chocolate.

��️ Serious study regarding new equipment, new costumes, and new Mystic Codes made with specially processed chocolates have started.

��️ Ticked off by something, a certain demon bent on revenge, started to destroy their room.

��️ The third installment of the toys that come with the premium chocolate, 『○○tolfo-kun』: 『Eatingtolfo』, 『Sleepingtolfo 』, the highly in demand, 『Bathingtolfo 』, and two more surprise figures, collect all 5!

��️ The Empress has a soft spot for chocolate art. It seems like her private rooms are decorated with paintings and statues made with chocolates.

��️ The elderly, bearded Rider has regained consciousness in the medical office, and was seen walking away unsteadily, while muttering "I feel like... I'm going to remember something... I need to go somewhere...."

��️ From the Chaldea Cooperative Store: Big sale on plain chocolates for servants!!

��️ "Well, since you've called for me, that means that you're asking for help in managing how to stack a lot stuff inside just one room, like a puzzle game, right? It's not about cleaning up a room, right?" - A certain Bat Princess

��️ Mister Edward T: 『If the Chocolate Trees Came Alive』 , it'll be an unheard-of Sci-Fi! Magnificence in the highest rank! (Seems to be a parody of this book )

��️ A group of certain battle maniacs: "If only we had chocolate weapons, then we can train inside this room for a long time!"

��️ "Nee-san, please, no more chocolates... ugh... urk! If you punch me in the stomach now, it'll really be bad! Seriously! At least punch my shell, at least the shell--...!"

��️ "Sita! I swear, that someday, I would be able to receive chocolates from you..."

��️ Coo, coo. ???'s secret. "Hope is good.... because I will destroy you all..." (While crawling inside the chocolate syrup's aqueduct​.)

��️『If you want chocolates that much, then shall I turn SE.RA.PH into a sea of chocolate? Oh you, senpai~ you're just like an ant~☆』, BB-chan whose mischievous scale is too great, is the BB of the universe.

��️ "What is the planet Totoori like...? Well, it's a desert. Eh? Something else....? It's a desert."

��️ Of course, there are planets in the universe in which Chocolate Mining is the main industry. It's so popular that planets that show signs of it are danger zones that are targeted for colonization.

��️ Evaluating her achievements, the Empress Semiramis is planning to create a new constellation in the night sky, "Chocolate Constellation".

��️『Migration possible... discovery... coordinates to home planet... sending through...』 - The results from analyzing the emission pattern of mysterious mold that adhered to the chocolate-spaced spaceship.

��️ Elena Blavatsky didn't show much interest in the space chocolate. "Hmm... I don't think that it's Mahatma..."

��️ "T-that's... that's right, I have to go! I have to go to a new place that I have not seen before!", said the elderly, bearded Rider as he was seen smiling, as he smuggled himself aboard X Alter's ship.

��️ The combination of chocolates and Japanese sweets makes X Alter very happy. She calls it "An inter-cultural exchange of taste."

��️ A tour of the chocolate-shaped Spaceship is free of charge! There is also free chocolate souvenir, cut from the hull of the ship.

��️ "I'm not asking if chocolate is chocolate. What I'm asking is am I a Saber or not?"

��️ The principle on how the chocolate spaceship flies is unknown. When asked for a comment, X Alter replied in a very liberal way: "Isn't it common sense that sweet things can fly?!"

��️ There are rumors of the Supreme Pharaoh planning to allow the docking of the chocolate spaceship into the Great Pyramind Complex.

��️ Although substances that cannot be found on earth were detected in the space chocolates, it's still delicious, so there's no problem, judged the Empress.

��️ Coo coo coo. 『Semiramis-sama's Secret Number 5: "Artificial flowers are good... they will not wither by my hands...", she said sadly...』
    Last edited by Lobo; February 2nd, 2018 at 04:49 AM.

Why is everyone sleeping on the floor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Why is everyone sleeping on the floor?
    Hanging Gardens of Babylon has a complex structure of air conditioners. That can explain the chocolate factory that she wants to build.

Those conditions wouldn't look out of place in Chaldea.

And dang it, what's with that 5th secret? Those feels!!!

Also, Semiramis, would you please look at Astolfo again and say what the gender of Astolfo was? Because I am curious of what you are about to say about the existence of Astolfo.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...

Semiramis (end of the event spoilers)
    Scheherezade

I like the aproach they use with Sche, it could have been way worse but it was simple and nice
    Now, Semi wow I think she's the first servant to say Guda is not an ordinary human, give some infodump on the poison resistant (by testing) and it seems her defining gimmick for Go is the trust/distrust thematic (It's in her bond 10 CE as well). I could feel the intimidation just reading her speech (well done). Thumbs up!

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    These chocolates are all nice and dandy, but Columbus quest to regain his memories is some gripping stuff

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book