Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I read a nice little prediction on a Japanese blog site to go along with what was brought up earlier.
    LB1 - Land of the strong
    LB2 - Land of the weak
    LB3 - Land of neither death nor life robotic existence
    LB4 - Land of life and death perpetual reincarnation
    LB5 - Land of perfected life
    LB6 - Dangerous land
    LB7 - Hopeless land

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolly Battory View Post
    I read a nice little prediction on a Japanese blog site to go along with what was brought up earlier.
    LB1 - Land of the strong
    LB2 - Land of the weak
    LB3 - Land of neither death nor life robotic existence
    LB4 - Land of life and death perpetual reincarnation
    LB5 - Land of perfected life
    LB6 - Dangerous land
    LB7 - Hopeless land
    That would be neat however I would say that LB5 is absolute order while LB6 is absolute chaos.

I mean LB5 seems to be the more stable like so stable that Caenis is actually allowed to go other lostbelts without any fear of problems arising in LB5. Plus Gods are still there so they might rule over humans.

On the other hand LB6 is on the verge of collapse. It is also about Camelot not being established / being destroyed and Vortigern may be involved so yeah it is bound to be crazy and considering that Beryl is dangerous I would expect a no rule kind of world where everything goes.
    Last edited by Wolf Paladin; November 19th, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    the last two are pretty unstable, aren't they?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    LB6 Is literally dying by the time of LB2, so yeah.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    That would be neat however I would say that LB5 is absolute order while LB6 is absolute chaos.

I mean LB5 seems to be the more stable like so stable that Caenis is actually allowed to go other lostbelts without any fear of problems arising in LB5. Plus Gods are still there so they might rule over humans.

On the other hand LB6 is on the verge of collapse. It is also about Camelot not being established / being destroyed and Vortigern may be involved so yeah it is bound to be crazy and considering that Beryl is dangerous I would expect a no rule kind of world where everything goes.
    And then in the end we reject all the orders fight Kagutsuchi to bring the world back to what it was right

surprisingly apropos
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 19th, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    So the whole point of the Lostbelts is for this Alien God to find a timeline where Earth will accept it or something like that right?

Well do we have any idea so far what properties of the Seven Lostbelts the Crypters picked make them ideal for this plan?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Marros View Post
    So the whole point of the Lostbelts is for this Alien God to find a timeline where Earth will accept it or something like that right?

Well do we have any idea so far what properties of the Seven Lostbelts the Crypters picked make them ideal for this plan?
    It's whatever in LB5. Because the original plan is to use only that LB. But Wodime refused and want his buddies in too, so alien god had to revive the other 6 and gave them 6 other LB so they can participate in this rigged war that it assumed to be Wodime's victory from the start. The entire LB war is thanks to Wodime refusing to let his buddies die, plus he believe that he is not almighty and if someone can prove him wrong by beating him that means that world is most fitting for humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

That's also the basis of the Mars/Type-Mars theory btw, cuz LB5 is the moment Sefar attacked and defeated the gods, with Mars/Ares being stated to be one of the strongest gods back then who fought her -> LB5 is history where he won -> crap, my world is pruned (planet not accepting him) -> hijack correct history and plant his history in (make planet accept him) -> profit.

Blog Entries
    Have you guys heard about the theory that Marisbilly and the Alien God are the same entity?

US Friend Code
    I certainly can't say I have. Where'd people get that idea?

Blog Entries
    Over on TVTropes under the WMG page of Fate/Grand Order (and before you people start groaning at least read the whole thing through), one of the ideas is that Marisbilly is the Alien God. Here's the entire section copied for your enjoyment:

Marisbilly Animusphere is the Alien God or its created based on him as foundation. This "God" is actually Beast VII.
    There are several hints:
    • The man is important and doesn't have a formal design, while unimportant npc do.
    • The story began with Fuyuki 2004 a singularity unrelated to Goetia's Grails.
    • Solomon says he's a man "who loves humanity" (a trait that describes the Beasts).
    • Humans can become Beasts (Kiara is an example).
    • Beast VII will manifest after Beast I does, as an cause-consequence effect.
    • The Crypters names were chosen by him, Olga doesn't know the meaning, this "god" addresses them as Crypters too.
    • He's the lord of Astronomy Tower who has observed celestial bodies all his life. The Trees of Fantasy are named after Galaxies... but strangely use the naming system of Earth, not something truly alien.
    • He really wants to ensure humanity's future and civilization which could have led to this. In Moonlight/Lost Room, the Human Order Pruning system is hinted as the ultimate trigger for part 2 events as it's placed in comparison to Goetia's will to burn down history. The trailer of the game also has Goetia called this "the great calamity/evil" brought by this system.
    • The God is compared to Satan who pretends to be Lucifer by Douman in nature. This could mean a Broken Ace who wants to usurp God's throne.
    • The God isn't a God yet. Kotomine foreshadows he's something who wants to be born. Similar parallel to Angra Mainyu who originally was a man.
    • Wodime's trying to make Marisbilly' thesis happen and this scenario is all he needed. The Alien God originally chose him.
    • There was no resurrection of Crypters, but rather a rayshifting to the lostbelts. The state of all Masters in coffin is "death" or "unknown" to the World. The experiments of the rayshift performed with children of Seraphics performed under Marisbilly's command that were kept in a non-death-but-death state could have been a foreshadowing.
    • Flauros angrily tells Olga this is all because of her family's lunacy before he kills her off. What is this "lunacy" he spoke of?
    • The Animusphere family chant appears in the beginning of the Cosmos in the Lostbelt trailer. Stars. Cosmos. Gods. Animus. Antrum. Unbirth. Anima, Animusphere. Lost Room guide reveals its meaning: "The shape of the stars . The shape of the cosmos. The shape of the gods. The shape of myself. The celestial bodies become hollow. The hollow become like the void . In the void, there is God." Note that "Animusphere" is written over "God" in furigana.
      • Furthermore, the woman who is his "priestess" is described as hollow by Da Vinci and Holmes, they cannot observe but know it exists because of the void left in the world around her. Becoming hollow is mentioned in the Animusphere chant that starts the trailer of Cosmos in the Lostbelt. She could be Olga Marie, and Flauros' sabotage to Chaldea could have been an attempt to stop the future without resorting to the incineration. We know one pillar demon had doubts about that as a solution to men's suffering (and potentially their conclusion moved them to act faster to avoid that dead end) and we know Goetia didn't care about Chaldea existence and let it go as it pleased, so his actions weren't his orders or any perception of Chaldea as threat. Note the bomb was placed under Olga and the Crypters, and he has certain disgust for Olga and anger at her existence after her death he doesn't exhibit with Romani or the others.

On a sidenote: if you need names to develop fan servants, that same page is loaded with famous figures from myth and history just ripe for the taking.

Blog Entries
    excuse me what the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

>TV Trope

Yeah no

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Over on TVTropes under the WMG page of Fate/Grand Order (and before you people start groaning at least read the whole thing through), one of the ideas is that Marisbilly is the Alien God. Here's the entire section copied for your enjoyment:

Marisbilly Animusphere is the Alien God or its created based on him as foundation. This "God" is actually Beast VII.
    There are several hints:
    • The man is important and doesn't have a formal design, while unimportant npc do.
    • The story began with Fuyuki 2004 a singularity unrelated to Goetia's Grails.
    • Solomon says he's a man "who loves humanity" (a trait that describes the Beasts).
    • Humans can become Beasts (Kiara is an example).
    • Beast VII will manifest after Beast I does, as an cause-consequence effect.
    • The Crypters names were chosen by him, Olga doesn't know the meaning, this "god" addresses them as Crypters too.
    • He's the lord of Astronomy Tower who has observed celestial bodies all his life. The Trees of Fantasy are named after Galaxies... but strangely use the naming system of Earth, not something truly alien.
    • He really wants to ensure humanity's future and civilization which could have led to this. In Moonlight/Lost Room, the Human Order Pruning system is hinted as the ultimate trigger for part 2 events as it's placed in comparison to Goetia's will to burn down history. The trailer of the game also has Goetia called this "the great calamity/evil" brought by this system.
    • The God is compared to Satan who pretends to be Lucifer by Douman in nature. This could mean a Broken Ace who wants to usurp God's throne.
    • The God isn't a God yet. Kotomine foreshadows he's something who wants to be born. Similar parallel to Angra Mainyu who originally was a man.
    • Wodime's trying to make Marisbilly' thesis happen and this scenario is all he needed. The Alien God originally chose him.
    • There was no resurrection of Crypters, but rather a rayshifting to the lostbelts. The state of all Masters in coffin is "death" or "unknown" to the World. The experiments of the rayshift performed with children of Seraphics performed under Marisbilly's command that were kept in a non-death-but-death state could have been a foreshadowing.
    • Flauros angrily tells Olga this is all because of her family's lunacy before he kills her off. What is this "lunacy" he spoke of?
    • The Animusphere family chant appears in the beginning of the Cosmos in the Lostbelt trailer. Stars. Cosmos. Gods. Animus. Antrum. Unbirth. Anima, Animusphere. Lost Room guide reveals its meaning: "The shape of the stars . The shape of the cosmos. The shape of the gods. The shape of myself. The celestial bodies become hollow. The hollow become like the void . In the void, there is God." Note that "Animusphere" is written over "God" in furigana.
      • Furthermore, the woman who is his "priestess" is described as hollow by Da Vinci and Holmes, they cannot observe but know it exists because of the void left in the world around her. Becoming hollow is mentioned in the Animusphere chant that starts the trailer of Cosmos in the Lostbelt. She could be Olga Marie, and Flauros' sabotage to Chaldea could have been an attempt to stop the future without resorting to the incineration. We know one pillar demon had doubts about that as a solution to men's suffering (and potentially their conclusion moved them to act faster to avoid that dead end) and we know Goetia didn't care about Chaldea existence and let it go as it pleased, so his actions weren't his orders or any perception of Chaldea as threat. Note the bomb was placed under Olga and the Crypters, and he has certain disgust for Olga and anger at her existence after her death he doesn't exhibit with Romani or the others.

On a sidenote: if you need names to develop fan servants, that same page is loaded with famous figures from myth and history just ripe for the taking.
    this is one of those things where when you first look at it it seems like there is a wealth of evidence
    but when you look at it one by one you really need to stretch your imagination. Some of the points are pretty much wrong.
    Like a buzzfeed game of thrones/westworld theory
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    this is what happens when fgo stagnates and people get bored

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I prefer the Arc is coming for LB3 theory

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, maybe she's the crimson beauty and the new Santa
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Hey, I said it was a theory. I never said anything about how well constructed it is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I prefer the Arc is coming for LB3 theory

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, maybe she's the crimson beauty and the new Santa
    Kohaku in her china dress
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Theory implies that it's not pretty much guaranteed Gekka Bijin is Arc

A man can dream
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Lostbelt 2 - Gotterdammerung Summary: Section 4-2
    Gordolf:
    Eei, why do I have to speak of this! Why should a mage be speaking of a human’s happiness!
    However, if no one will say it, then I will!
    What is going on here!? What the hell are you all doing!
    Your lifespan is set, yet you accept it all with a smile!
    Even if you are not angry, are you not at least afraid!?
    Even the Yaga, who were forced into a harsh lifestyle, had the freedom to “survive at all costs”, if nothing else!
    He's blunt, but he's not wrong. They're being treated like livestock, that's the best way I can put it. And it's like they don't care at all. Their lives now, you can't really call it "living".

Mashu tells you that she was not a Servant. Although she emitted mana, she wasn’t something summoned.
    So they aren't Servants, that's interesting.

​Jolly Fellow of the Flames:
    Did you call? ---Ah, you must have. There’s no need to say it.
    FOR I! AM! HERE!
    All Might?

Jolly Fellow of the Flames:
    Then listen! People, your hopes shall build a rainbow in the air!
    After all, I am here. No matter if this is a Lostbelt, or wherever it is, I shall protect the people of Europe!
    That is right! That is because!
    I am Archer, Napoleon.
    The Man of Possibilities, the Man Who Sends Forth Rainbows. The one and only hero of the Human Order in Europe!
    I'm going to like this guy. Man, what an entrance. When he appeared and attacked the Valkyries, that's the moment from the commercial, right?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Hey, I said it was a theory. I never said anything about how well constructed it is.
    "Theory"