Page 565 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556056356456556656757057561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,300 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    I like that. Allow me expand that a bit. Kyohime kills Tarask and break Martha's staff -> Martha wins by beating Kyohime with unrivaled brute strength.
    read that as Martha eating Kyohime for some reason. that would be an epic win

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Replace Kiyo with Beowulf. He eats Tarask, aggros Martha, then they duke it out with their fists.

- - - Updated - - -

Martha dies of course but hey it was fun.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    I like that. Allow me expand that a bit. Kyohime kills Tarask and break Martha's staff -> Martha wins by beating Kyohime with unrivaled brute strength.
    Tarsque is a water dragon. Kiyohime is a fire dragon.
    It's simple pokemance.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    if you had to make a HGW with just servants unique to GO, who would be the contestants?
    Altera, Orion, Hector, Marie, BABBAGETRON, Carmilla, Kiyohime

Its kinda difficult actually. Altera 2gud to pass up, also fits usual Saber theme
    Orion for the lolz. I mean Arjuna is interesting too, but he's like gonna stomp everyone. So Orion
    Hector is the most interesting lancer of GO originals so far (and you cant summon Scathach conventionally anyway)
    Rider spot - i'm not in Martha fanclub, so go with Marie, and there isnt many candidates.
    Caster - same, not many candidates. Its Meph for shenanigans or BABBAGETRON for stylepoints.
    Assassins are totally lame and unfit for standart gws so Carmilla as the most suitable candidate
    Berserkers - too many cool people to pick from. Go with Kiyohime for more shenanigans.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    It's not her nickname, just some fanfic writer here insists on calling her that. There's no basis for it in TM.

"King Etzel" is Attila the Hun in the Niebelungenlied.
    There's a basis. All Terra says she's familiar with the name.
    So it's like calling Solomon, Avicebron.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Assassins are totally lame
    eXCUSE u

Last edited by Zork Knight; February 14th, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Banned
    my brain apparently doesn't get the word "simple" at all. even though i rushed the summary and cut out perspectives because i need to go do stuff, i still wrote this much.

Spoiler:
    Beowulf- develops a particular longing for fighting Rider and Caster, due to them being god-slayers, thinking “I was this strong in my old age. I managed to kill a dragon! How does this young body of mine stack up to those that brought down fierce gods, I wonder?!” to the point it makes him shake with excitement at the mere thought of it. Dislikes Kyohime on sight without even knowing who she is because of her dragon characteristics.

Romulus- believes that he must make there 6 other warriors part of ROME and constantly boasts about ROME in the face of the other servants. This earns him great animosity from Okita, who was a proud servant of the NIPPON EMPIRE, Kyohime dislikes him because he is not her kind of man, David is also annoyed to an extent due to being a king and Fionn considers him a very disrespectful individual due to his love for Ireland. Beo doesn’t care anyway and gets along with him just fine. He wants to make Scathach his woman upon meeting her for the first time.

David- Doesn’t like Romulus much because he reminds him of Goliath and feels it is his job to bring his ego down a few pegs. He is smitten by Berserker and Assassin and teams up with them to take down Lancer, who is both powerful and difficult to locate and predict because of his vast amount of skills. He also tries to woo Scathach but she turns him down and spurns him a bit because she doesn’t have the best of opinions on archers.

Fionn- doesn’t like Romulus. Is both scared shitless and at the same time wants to have the chance to fight Scathach, is respectful towards most other servants, though David and Okita like to spite him a bit because of Diarmuid’s death and he regrets the events. Kyohime is very much into him, which leads to him thinking about his bad luck with women and leading to troublesome situations in which she makes advances at him, but also has bloodlust towards his own female master, but he can’t bring himself to kill her because of the awkwardness of the situations.

Scathach- summoned by a master that although solid by current standards, can’t supply her with enough mana for her to go all out and she also believes he is not the kind of man that can handle a war, so she brainwashes him and puts him in a safe place. She doesn’t care about the war in the slightest, so even though she is considered the strongest servant, she will only observe the struggle of the various heroes. She summons her students to battle for her.

Kyohime- Doesn’t like Beowulf on sight, dislikes Romulus, has a thing for Fionn, also likes David and doesn’t care about the rest of them.

Okita- Is on friendly terms with everyone except Romulus and Kyohime. Romulus insults her patriotism and she really wants him dead and she doesn’t fully trust or likes Kyohime upon knowing who she is. She still teams up with her though.

Unfolding of the war:

Beo fights Fionn and is able to deduce who he is, but decide to leave it for later when Romulus interferes. Beo is quick to laugh along with Romulus but Fionn isn’t. The two spearmen fight by they come to a draw since water can cancel out wood and vice-versa. Okita also is sought out by Romulus and it ends in disagreement. He also steps in between David trying to win Kyohime over by playing for her. Beo hunts down Romulus and they fight in melee like men, as promised, but they spot Scathach and Romulus takes a liking to her and Beo tries to fight her when she says who she is but ends up fighting Fergus instead. David tries to woo Scathach and get her to assist /join their trio, but Kyohime is there and gets jealous and that plus other things leads to a confrontation between the three and Scathach summons Cu to fight them off. After the two retreat, Scathach explains the situation to him. Cu uses the rune “fight me IRL” spell to force the two to do battle. She talks to him, they kiss, they fight, he kills her and both are happy, with Cu fulfilling his promise. Romulus knows of this and goes to murder Kyohime’s master while Okita is looking for him because he blames the dragon woman for his bride’s death. Okita is blamed for the murder and fights Kyohime, saying that their clash was inevitable. Okita wins, but the effort has taken a great toll on her and David is forced to kill her with a command spell while she is weak from that and from her own master being betrayed by David’s master. Some time later, David fights Beo, who is also a bit peeved for losing the chance to fight a god-slayer in such a way and blaming David for it to an extent. He underestimates David and that leads him to get his swords stolen. The result is Beo having to smash his own swords to bits and lose an arm, but crushing David’s skull in the process. Later, Beo goes to fight Fionn but he argues that Beo is in no shape to fight and that he needs his strength to beat the deadlock between him and Romulus. Fionn’s water regrows Beo’s arm and the two go fight and kill Romulus in an epic clash. After the 3-way, Beo is covered in wounds and Fionn just heals himself back up. Fionn wins by the skin of his teeth, being heavily injured in the process and Beo is satisfied with his body and its power. He promises that the next time they fight each other, he fully intends to come out the victor. Fionn promises to do good on those words and acknowledges Beo before the blond fighter vanishes.
    Last edited by Embrace tophats; February 14th, 2016 at 06:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    okita's not FGO original though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    okita's not FGO original though.
    "not summoned into any other war that we have seen"

i made the comment in the last page elaborating on what i had said

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neither is David

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    "not summoned into any other war that we have seen"

i made the comment in the last page elaborating on what i had said
    koha ace most definitely has a grail war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    koha ace most definitely has a grail war.
    meh, i don't take it seriously enough to consider it an issue with the requirements for the cast

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Grand Order takes it seriously.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    meh, i don't take it seriously enough to consider it an issue with the requirements for the cast
    If that were the case, Okita and Nobu wouldn't be in FGO in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Grand Order takes it seriously.
    lets be serious. Does GO take anything seriously?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Your money.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I broke my own rules but that's okay because who really cares anyway since this is nothing more than a thought experiment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Your money.
    not mine. Paitouch's.

Banned
    I broke my own rules but that's okay because who really cares anyway since this is nothing more than a thought experiment.
    it is not breaking the rules if i never considered what i was doing to be outside the rules i set in the first place

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Hey, Okita coughed up a lot of blood and Nobu got nerfed before they got taken seriously!
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Solomon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3