Page 829 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 32972977981982482782882983083183483987992913291829 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,580 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Still trying to make a Baidu Account Forbiddenone's Avatar
    Waver still wanted to do it so he could say "technically I saved him so I don't need to serve you anymore" right? RIGHT ?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Dying, save me. I need your piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They'll probably kill the red oni before I'm done with the story quests. I'm just an unfortunate girl destined to never get DP.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenone View Post
    Waver still wanted to do it so he could say "technically I saved him so I don't need to serve you anymore" right? RIGHT ?
    What is this referring to?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thinking maybe what was said about Waver's and Kayneth's last conversation in the event, though I don't know why our Waver would be saying something like that since he doesn't have ill will towards Kayneth or Chaldea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    I'm curious about Kotomine in F/Z event singularity. There were no mentions so far about him being already dead, right?
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Still trying to make a Baidu Account Forbiddenone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    What is this referring to?
    Spoiler:
    "I recognize your deeds to the Archibald family, but since you were only making up for what you caused in the first place, you better serve me for your entire life."
    —Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, 10th Head of the Archibald family

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Dying, save me. I need your piss.
    They'll probably kill the red oni before I'm done with the story quests. I'm just an unfortunate girl destined to never get DP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenone View Post
    Spoiler:
    "I recognize your deeds to the Archibald family, but since you were only making up for what you caused in the first place, you better serve me for your entire life."
    —Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, 10th Head of the Archibald family
    Oh. Yeah nah he's not getting out of it that easily.

Blog Entries
    No, Waver did not do it to get anything out since he know it is futile, and I doubt his lady will let him off that easily.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Full profile in case anyone want to see them all:
    Spoiler:

Can't get the ??? one yet (interlude unlock maybe).
    Ok, I'll do the whole thing when the datamine (HOPEFULLY) comes out, but for now here is the most important parts.

EMIYA (Assassin)
    Height/Weight: 175cm・63kg
    Source: -
    Region: Far East
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    His personality is closer to his adolescent years.

Favour of the Holy Grail: A+
    He is been deeply loved by the Holy Grail from some era.
    Such love is just like the greatest curse in the world.
    Due the existence of this Skill, his LCK Rank is being flipped up. It is possible to even breakthrough the abilities of enemy Servants that cannot be overcome except in specific conditions.
    However, this good fortune mercilessly steals the happiness of others.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Chronos Rose - Pick Up Roses While There is Still Time
    B
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Time flows, and the flower that smiles today shall wither completely tomorrow.
    The ability to manipulate one's own time flow.
    It uses the ability he had while alive - "inherent time control (Time Alter)" - as a basis.

The operation methods of "inherent time control" is to perform high-speed attacks and movements by means of acceleration of the time flow, and perform covert actions by stagnating the biorhythm by means means of deceleration.
    Having been sublimated as a Noble Phantasm, this power makes possible for super consecutive attacks that might as well be called invincible in anti-unit combats.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lol.
    The true purpose of the Holy Grail War...
    Is a ploy by the Trampolines to get you away from the Clocktower, Kayneth!!!!
    Last edited by You; April 28th, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    The true purpose of the Holy Grail War...
    Is a poly
    Well if Kayneth had realized this was an option he wouldn't have to get so upset about the Sola and Diarmuid thing.

Blog Entries
    I like how
    Spoiler:
    Kayneth notes that he actually died in the 'future' since he would not let anyone into his study if he is alive. Waver mentioning the love letter and the poem gave him away.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I like how
    Spoiler:
    Kayneth notes that he actually died in the 'future' since he would not let anyone into his study if he is alive. Waver mentioning the love letter and the poem gave him away.
    HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Blog Entries
    Jokes aside, I like how Kayneth decides to swallow his pride and play along, for both hum and his fiancee's sake.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ;w; that was actually pretty sad.

Waver actually respects him.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

;w; that was actually pretty sad.

Waver actually respects him.
    Seriously? I thought he hated him.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    He hates him for making a fool out of him sure, but if it were really "I hate that guy's guts" you'd think his motivation for the Grail War would be "kill that guy" not "prove to that guy I'm good."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Misc thought, but do they (the others too, like Iri and small Waver) know he's future Waver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    And when he grows older, he realised how right Kayneth was and regretted the mistakes of his youth. Sad really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Misc thought, but do they (the others too, like Iri and small Waver) know he's future Waver?
    I think Iskander and Waver knows in the end. Not spell out that is.

Blog Entries
    Yeah the relationship between Waver and Kayneth is really more like a student wanting to prove to his teacher how talented he is. It just ended too abruptly before they could be resolved and Waver was left dealing with the broken pieces of it. Actually here's some text from a conversation we got last year. (Thanks Koto, )

Spoiler:
    El-Melloi II: ...I see, if my hypothesis is correct, then that must be it.
    El-Melloi II: The world where the professor exists and the world I come from have crossed because of the dark Capsule Servants.
    El-Melloi II: Information on parallel worlds is collected in the Throne of Heroes.
    El-Melloi II: The problem is that information essentially is mass and energy. The information recklessly gathered by the illegal Capsule Servants exceeded the limit, so the boundaries of the world were warped.
    El-Melloi II: That is the conclusion based on modern scientific theory, but also on Greek philosophy as well. As a result, a world where I, El-Melloi II, and the professor, El-Melloi I, coexist was created.
    Flat: I don't think that's all. I think maybe a lot more, thousands or tens of thousands of "possibilities" all came together. The Shirou-kun I know wasn't a lawyer, and Rin-chan was a bit different from the Rin-chan I knew... I'm gonna call the professor. >RT
    El-Melloi II: That's right. It's as Flat says. I had it slightly wrong. Let me amend my hypothesis...
    El-Melloi II: This place must be a Kaleidoscope. A world where fragments and reflections of various possibilities are brought together because of someone observing them...
    El-Melloi II: But if it is the Kaleidoscope, there must be a single vantage point. The Kaleidoscope came into being because someone was serving as that vantage point...
    El-Melloi II: Ahh, well. No wonder. Of course I can't meet the professor. It's because I thought that I couldn't meet him.
    Kayneth: IR Productions, Miss RT... No matter how many times I call, there's no answer. Even though she's the only human connection I can rely on now...
    Kayneth: Has she forgotten me? Or have I forgotten her? ...It's no use. Everything's unclear.
    El-Melloi II: But you wouldn't feel obligated to think that way. Flat, lead me to the professor. You of all people can do it. Yes, you only need to acknowledge it. It's as unreachable as the stars to me, but that's how you and this magecraft are, right?
    Kayneth: I am K... Mister K. But... what does K even stand for? K for Kapsule Servant? No, but then...
    Kayneth: Now that I think about it... what is a Capsule Servant, anyway?
    Flat: ...Professor...
    Flat: ...
    Flat: ...If you come into contact with Mister K... "him"... No, you must know what would happen. ...You're bad at magecraft, but-- in situations like this, you're so smart that it's sad.
    Flat: Understood, Professor. Through the circuit of Twitter, I will-- connect the two of you.
    El-Melloi II: ...Ah, Professor. You were in this alleyway? Even if it is April, you'll catch your death of cold in a place like this.
    Kayneth: Hahaha, to think there was still someone who would speak to the likes of me...
    Kayneth: You must be the one who is to eliminate me. But at the same time, you are one who knows me. Isn't that so?
    El-Melloi II: Professor... So you really don't know who you are anymore? Because I noticed, being the vantage point, you're being rejected from this place.
    Kayneth: Then tell me. Who am I?
    El-Melloi II: ...Who else?
    El-Melloi II: You are the professor who did me the honor of fighting me when I was still immature. Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald. ...The most proud of all, Lord El-Melloi.
    Kayneth: Kayneth... El-Melloi... ahh, is that so.
    Kayneth: I put my pride and life on the line, and lost it all... that was me, wasn't it.
    Kayneth: ...No, that's not right. It seems that after I passed, I left one thing - my "name".
    Kayneth: Isn't that right? You, who call yourself "II"...
    El-Melloi II: ...I can't hear the professor's voice anymore.
    El-Melloi II: Because I noticed it, this Kaleidoscope is breaking apart. The parallel worlds are returning to their rightful places without anyone noticing.
    El-Melloi II: Goodbye, Professor.
    El-Melloi II: ...Ah, it's the original Akihabara. It's gotten pretty late.
    El-Melloi II: I'm back, but the other worlds must still be continuing unconnected.
    El-Melloi II: The days have passed. They pass. And they will continue to pass. I'm sure it's the same for that noisy place, somewhere out there.
    El-Melloi II: ...Yeah. Maybe I'll buy Mr Glen a souvenir.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh. Yeah nah he's not getting out of it that easily.
    So Case Files stuff? Cause I can't see how what Waver does in F/GO matters at all with Reines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.