Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Join the hype train b4 it's too late.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoArcDragonhound View Post
    Speaking of which, in the MHXA event, what was the alternative Agravain's relationship to the two MH, was he their teacher or butler?
    As I understand it, agravain is XA's creator, teacher, master, father figure

no relation to mhx other than desire to destroy
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of Chapter 1 (6/6).

CCC Collab Chapter 1: Swan Lake Returns (6/6)
    Chapter 1: Swan Lake Returns (6/6)

(After buying Gate Key from BB with Sakurament)

Gawain
    …What a rip-off…

Tristan
    All that Sakurament we saved up…Even if it was a necessary expense, I’m sad…

EMIYA Alter
    To think that BB would sell the gate key herself…She probably just picked it up somewhere. What a heinous broker.

Marble
    ? BB is the perpetrator who turned Seraphix into SE.RA.PH, right? Why is she selling items to us?

Meltlilith
    …Hearing that makes me feel sorry as a being born from BB.

She’s a warped AI who tends to pointlessly run in circles mixing up the means and ends…

Choice:
    1- In any case, let’s use the key.

(Unlocks sealed record in the church)

Guide Voice
    Though this recording was hidden, it was left behind for the purpose of being viewed.

It can only be viewed by one person. Afterwards, the recording will be erased. Also, the contents of the recording can’t be saved or copied.

—Will you play the recording?

Choice:
    1- Eh…?
    2- What’s that mean?

Marble
    Hmm, that’s a recording made with the special authority of Seraphix senior staff members. Apparently, it allows data to be directly sent into the brain of the human who sees it.

Essentially, it can’t be viewed together by everyone here. Only the person who presses the Play button can see the contents.

The only humans here are Gudao-kun and I, though…Ugh!

I suddenly got a stomach-ache! It seems scary, so I’ll pass on this! Really!

Meltlilith
    So she says. What will you do, Gudao?

Choice:
    1- We’ve come this far. Naturally, I’m going to play it.
    2- We didn’t get this for free. I’m definitely going to play it.

Guide Voice
    Confirmation received. Now replaying record from February 7, 2017.

(Screen turns to static)

Recording
    To the person who will see this recording.

Before I forget everything, I want leave a record of what happened to me.

I was assigned to Seraphix in 2014, as a therapist specializing in mental care.

…Goodness. Even after ending up like this, I still can’t help but smile in nostalgia when I think back to that time.

When I was told that this church would be my work post, I laughed at how misdirected the assignment was.

A Western church. A chapel. It seems that my occupation and the work of priests aren’t so different in the eyes of Westerners.

I felt some slight disappointment and regret, but I swallowed those feelings.

I was interested in the special environment of an ocean drilling base and, most of all, it was also a fact that I had nowhere else to go.

I swore that I would do I could to the limits of my ability in this frontier base—to help those who suffer within their own mental labyrinths.

Every day at Seraphix was fulfilling.

This oil drilling base had a dual-layered structure, and both the buildings and human relationships here were complexly arranged.

My excitement rose the more and more I learned about Seraphix’s internal affairs and peeked into its secrets.

The regular workers and special workers. Oil resources and prana resources. The day staff and night staff.

It’s natural that discord would occur. After I was put in charge of the church, I met with many patients every night.

“I want to return to land.” “I’m tired of dealing with human relationships.” “I want to die.” “This place should be shut down.” “This facility should be expanded.” “We need new materials.”

As I listened to their various troubles and worries, I began to wonder why Seraphix was created.

This facility was made according to a very noble ideal. That is unmistakable.

However, the hearts of ordinary humans simply couldn’t endure the hugeness of that ideal.

2017, January. An anomaly occurred within SE.RA.PH.

We lost all contact with the outside world, and various unexplainable incidents began to occur within the facility.

The surviving 200-odd people within the base felt into a state of light panic.

Many were injured. As a therapist, I was assigned to the medical team and went around the base caring for the injured.

It was then that I saw something I shouldn’t have.

—Countless eyes glowing in the darkness. A monster that devours the human mind and soul.

(Brief image of blood splatter)

2017, February. Like many other staff members, an abnormal change came over me as well.

I can’t trust others. I only love myself. Both common sense and virtue are disgusting like rotted food.

These were feelings that deny my entire life until now. Why did things turn out like this? It makes me want to cry.

…A festival is going on outside the church tonight as well. Bonfires and gunfire. Men laughing in madness. Sacrifices.

I look down at all this without much feeling. It’s clear that my heart is becoming cold and unfeeling.

Even so, I still felt a sense of responsibility. Because I was assigned here to care for the hearts of others.

Even if I end up becoming the last person here, even if I end up being killed by the other staff,

I must ease the increasingly rampaging group mentality and maintain rational customs and practices till the very end—

MARCH. TODAY, SOMEONE’S LEFT EYE WAS CRUSHED.

IT WAS THROWN INTO MY RESIDENCE LIKE TRASH. I, I—

I used the last of my strength to lock the church door. I have to leave a record behind. I have to leave a record behind.

I’m not afraid of outside visitors.

I’m afraid of myself. I don’t want anyone to see my changed self anymore.

Everyone has been possessed by madness. But that doesn’t matter. It can’t be helped in this situation.

But I’m different. I’ve been possessed by something terrifying.

My consciousness fades more and more every day. I’m losing my life and the ideals I’ve held until now.

???
    I’ll kill them. I’ll kill then. Those mere underlings and low class workers! The mannequins of the Celestial Room. If I use these, I can kill them all. This was that kind of facility from the start. I will effectively use its functions. I can leave those animals who hurt you be. Incompetents. Incompetents. They’re pests even lower than beasts. Very well, if they desire hell, I’ll show them true hell!

Recording
    —I feel like I heard a voice say that.

Someone in a furious frenzy—the vice-chief?—shouted.

“I’ll show them true hell.” Part of me lifted the edges of my mouth in a smile and said “What poetic justice” at those words.

Ah—how did this happen? Despite the fact that they’re also victims, they seem so detestable to me now.

…I’m no longer the person I was before. Someone, help me.

You mustn’t enter the Celestial Room. You mustn’t allow the experiment in the Celestial Room to be resumed.

I want to protect the 25 years of life of who I was until now.

Someone. Anyone. Please, someone kill me before I’m fully taken over.

(Recording ends)

Choice:
    1- ———
    2- ………

Gawain
    …Gudao. I can guess the nature of what you saw based on your face.

I know it must be hard, but please explain it to us. What did you see just now?

(Briefly fades to black)

EMIYA Alter
    …The arising of a cult, group violence and purges due to being trapped in an enclosed environment. Hmph. About what I expected.

Tristan
    …Possessed, huh? I thought this was merely a disaster brought about by BB for fun, but…

Gawain
    …Yes. Even if there was some evil intent from outside involved, it would seem that the digitalization phenomenon…and BB were summoned by a worker here.

Marble
    …The priest also had it hard…But, the Celestial Room…? Was there a section like that…?

Meltlilith
    The Celestial Room is located at the center of SE.RA.PH. It’s the power source that’s digitalizing Seraphix.

Choice:
    1- !
    2- Meltlilith, you knew about this!?

Meltlilith
    Sorry about that. I thought you already knew about something so obvious.

But now you’ve figured out your final goal, right? You should search the Celestial Room to find a way to return Seraphix to normal.

Rather though looking through some useless recording here, we should continue exploring.

Gawain
    You have a point. Though it’s grating the way it feels that we’re playing in BB’s hands,

we’ve discovered another route thanks to gathering Sakurament. Let’s expand our search deeper into SE.RA.PH.

Marble
    Uwah…You’re going further in…? I personally don’t want to take a single step out of here, though…

Wait, are you all going out? Am I going to be left here all by myself?

Tristan
    …No, I’ll remain here as well.

I’m reluctant to accompany Meltlilith, and it’s possible this base may be attacked.

I’ll stay on the lookout here while guarding Miss Marble. Is that all right with you, Gawain?

Gawain
    I have no objections. I’m counting on you here, Tristan. Please wait for our return with good tidings.

Meltlilith
    …Those two too really are close, calling each other’s name so casually. What, are they trying to show have that they have the closest male friendship here?

EMIYA Alter
    It’s just the peculiar sensitivity of knights who are bound by their positions. If it was a truly dangerous mission, they wouldn’t bother trying to show off.

Now then, I’ll be taking separate action on my own. You look after Gudao.

Gawain
    That goes without saying…But what about you?

EMIYA Alter
    There’s not just one way to resolve this incident.

It’ll end if we kill all the other Servants, right? I’ll use that method.

Don’t worry, I’ll keep in touch. If you find a Servant, tell me.

I’ll finish them off from behind while you’re fighting them.

Choice:
    1- He left…
    2- He’s really obsessed with fighting as a means to resolve things…

Gawain
    His independent actions will benefit us in its own way. That Archer really stands out, after all.

While he gains the attention of the Servants still fighting each other within SE.RA.PH, we’ll continue our exploration.

Marble
    Ah, so that’s how it is. Shouldn’t he have explained it a bit better, then?

He should have just honestly said “I’ll act as a diversion”. Is he shy?

Meltlilith
    He’s not such a delicate man. He just does whatever he likes, that’s all. More importantly—

Gudao. We’ve decided on our plans, but you mustn’t get impatient.

Now that we’ve returned to the church, you know what you should do, right?

Choice:
    1- Rest and sleep, right?

Meltlilith
    Yes, that’s right. Well done. It seems you’ve learned a little.

Then, I’ll be going outside. Let’s meet up again in six hours.

(Screen briefly fades to black)

Meltlilith
    Still, if you go to the central control room, you might find a method to escape.

It’s possible to communicate with Chaldea there.

It still hasn’t been completely turned into a part of SE.RA.PH, so Chaldea should be able to observe you.

The advantage of rayshifting is that you can be called back as long as they can observe you.

No matter how abnormal SE.RA.PH is, if they can catch sight of you with their near-future observation lens—

(Brief pause)

“What will you do”…you ask? I’m…an Alter Ego, after all.

I probably can’t go anywhere. I’m something that shouldn’t go anywhere.

So please escape by yourself. I’ll fight for the sake of that.

Gudao. You contract with me as a matter of necessity.

You, lacking a Servant, had no choice but to save me.

…That fact alone is enough for me. I’ve already been rewarded.

I’m an Alter Ego, not a human. From your perspective, I’m like doll.

So please don’t make that sad face. When you’re sad, even the tips of my toes grow dull.

A Prima who can’t even do point work has no value. So let’s act more carefree and confident.

As long as you smile, I’m your ally. I won’t fly off over the lake.

…Yes. Even if the mastermind behind this incident is the evil witch who created me.

Have no fear. I will pave the way for you with my special grand jeté—
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 20th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I’ve been possessed by something tarrying.
    Terrifying?

Also wow, poor FGO Kiara. I really feel bad for her seeing everything she worked for go to pieces by her own hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    makes me curse my 50 day log in bonus being the day right after the event ends
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe dumb question

sakurachip and sakuramoney are just chip/ money shaped sakurament, which itself is basically a residual magical energy resource in SERAPH right
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Also wow, poor FGO Kiara. I really feel bad for her seeing everything she worked for go to pieces by her own hands.
    That's actually more horrifying an idea than having it destroyed by outside forces.

Feeling yourself change into something monstrous that invalidates your prior way of life, and not being able to do anything about it...
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    That's actually more horrifying an idea than having it destroyed by outside forces.

Feeling yourself change into something monstrous that invalidates your prior way of life, and not being able to do anything about it...
    Damn, makes you wonder if this was the thread that tied Kiara with Emiya Alter. If this was intentional lore-wise, applauses to the writer's sadism toward Emiya.

EDreamer, some random typo error?

I sword that I would do I could to the limits of my ability in this frontier base—to help those who suffer within their own mental labyrinths.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    EDreamer, some random typo error?
    Thanks for pointing that out, it's been corrected.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    maybe dumb question

sakurachip and sakuramoney are just chip/ money shaped sakurament, which itself is basically a residual magical energy resource in SERAPH right
    IIRC Lip mentions somewhere I don't remember where that the sakurament stuff is just QP, which is the currency in the moon cell (see Extella), presumably because it's a small packet of energy that can be used for stuff. So yeah p much what you said.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the first part of Chapter 2: Slipping Coppelia.

CCC Collab Chapter 2: Slipping Coppelia (1/5)
    Chapter 1: Slipping Coppelia (1/5)

Choice:
    1- We’ve arrived at a new area.
    2- Aren’t we near the edge of the labyrinth now?

Gawain
    We’re quite far from the center of the labyrinth, but the links between each area within SE.RA.PH can’t be mapped and measured normally.

There are some places that can’t be reached except by a single route. Exploring this area won’t be a waste in the long term.

Lady Meltlilith. Do you know what kind of facility this area was before turning into part of SE.RA.PH?

Meltlilith
    Well, since we’re near the Hair, it probably used to be the section for controlling and maintaining the robotic manipulators.

The arms and legs are the body parts that most strongly reflect “touch” out of the five senses.

This place was probably turned into the Arm section because it had the function of extending hands down to investigate the depths of the ocean.

We still seem to be along the upper arm, but if we go to the tip…the Thenar, we’ll find the Arm for investigating geological features.

Choice:
    1- Investigating the ocean depths…?
    2- Does the same go for the tip of the Legs?

Meltlilith [1]
    Right now we’re underwater, but the ocean drilling base wasn’t originally submerged. The base platform was above the ocean surface.

In order to investigate whether there’s oil in the ground and then extract it, you require robotic manipulators, right?

Meltlilith [2]
    …Yeah. Legs contain greater strength than arms.

The Arm manipulators are for investigation purposes, but the Leg ones were made for more destructive purposes.

(First half of BB Channel opening cuts in)

Gawain
    ! This wicked fanfare!

???
    Hello there, all you bad little kiddies in SE.RA.PH!

Are you vigorously depleting your AP today as well? Are you compromising by using only copper apples?

Use what you need when you want to. Consume what you need without restraint. Go full throttle for the sake of the “now” without caring about the future!

Yes, yes, that is the one proper form of consumer civilization, the proof of how much humanity loves competition!

Here’s the program with the #1 viewing count in SE.RA.PH, which supports you all from a godly point of view~~

BB Channel, start~~~!

(Second half of BB Channel opening cuts in)

BB
    It’s your familiar host, the ruler of the moon BB-chan♥

The pitiful guests (victims) are also the same as last time, Gudao-san and his hanger-ons☆

Choice:
    1- You show you face again, BB…!
    2- I can see your panties, BB!

BB [1]
    Yes, thank you ve~ry much for that energetic greeting! It was wonderfully pathetic.

Yes, yes. As expected of the goat-type protagonist that caught BB-chan’s eye. It appears you’ve gotten used to being tormented.

BB [2]
    No, you can’t! I don’t know about last time, but this time I made sure to take countermeasures against any low angle shots!

See, my standing pose portrait on the screen is cut off halfway down, right? So you shouldn’t be able to see it…Right?

Meltlilith
    Don’t bother playing along with BB’s nonsense, Gudao.

So, what new rule did you come to add on this time, BB? Well, knowing you, it’ll probably just be another form of harassment.

BB
    Fufufu. Meltlilith’s rebellious period is quite troubling, but I do value the way you catch on quickly.

In fact, you’re the most intelligent of the Sakura Five. Well, that’s also the reason why you went over to side with humanity, though.

Gawain
    —Lady. As I thought, you…

Meltlilith
    Don’t accept BB’s words at face value. I’m not particularly the ally of you humans.

I’m merely acting for my own sake. I just disliked being BB’s pawn.

BB
    Mu. Why is Meltlilith so rebellious, while Passionlip is so understanding and obedient…?

I guess this haughtiness comes from being a tiny-breasts character…Simply scrapping you was too lukewarm of a punishment…

Meltlilith
    The size of my breasts has nothing to do with it!

If you say anything more about it, I’ll kill Gudao before you can!

Choice:
    1- Why me!?
    2- I don’t really understand, but calm down!

BB
    Oh my, Melt is protesting in anger! Oh no, oh no, how terrible!

Well, that is the worst possible revenge you could claim against me, I admit. I hate having my precious toy destroyed by someone else’s hands…

If you did something so boorish, my tolerance would sink to zero and I’d erase you all along with SE.RA.PH itself.

Gawain
    …That’s quite a bold claim. Can you actually do that, I wonder?

BB
    I can. After all, all I’d have to do is cut the power and it would mean the end for you all.

There are probably some Servants who’d manage to survive, but senpai there would be a goner in that case.

After all, in reality, you’re 4000 meters below the ocean surface, remember? With SE.RA.PH gone, any humans inside would be left to drown☆

Choice:
    1- Cut the power…You mean the Celestial Room?
    2- Wouldn’t I be crushed from the water pressure?

BB [1]
    Eh…Why do you already know about the Celestial Room!? And I was planning to reveal it in the next BB Channel and everything…

BB-chan is sad…But that does save me time to explain it, so I won’t bother telling you about the Celestial Room any further, okay? Tehe (cutely sticks out tongue) ☆

BB [2]
    You wouldn’t be crushed immediately at a depth of 4000 meters. You’d either freeze to death or drown before the water pressure got you.

I do wish I could see you be squished into a pancake, though! That’s the kind of thing you only get to see happen to boys in JPG (Japanese Games)!

BB
    …Ah, no, no. I always end up getting derailed when I talk to senpai.

I came to inform you of some new products. Like card keys to open up each area, items…

—And a new Sentinel too. Like this.

???
    Nyahahahaha! It has been a long time since my last appearance! Even if you bind my blazing heart within a kotatsu, it’s pointless (cat)!

And so, a beautiful beast has now taken the stage in SE.RA.PH with a heartrending explosion!

Tamamo Cat
    Now, I’ll be taking a Golden Week vacation as compensation!

Gawain
    Caster!? Why is the fox lady who came with me on BB’s side?

Meltlilith
    ……Gudao. I don’t really want to ask, but is that thing your Servant?

Choice:
    1- …I’m sorry…I’m truly sorry…
    2- Her class is different…But well, she’s basically the same…

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm? What are you saying, my Master? I’m a box cat who suddenly found myself in SE.RA.PH without realizing it.

I was picked up by BB and had a collar of absolute obedience placed on me, so now I’m a cat merely running for the sake of repaying that debt.

As you can see, my will and my actions are completely separate here. Please confirm that for yourself by fighting me, Master.

Choice:
    1- A collar…of absolute obedience…!?
    2- In other words, it’s same as always…

BB
    …How is that person…no, that cat talking so calmly after receiving a Geas that was able to make even Lip obey…?

Well, whatever. She’s a strong Servant regardless! Cat-san, it’s time for your meal!

Show your power to the cocky senpai who came all the way to the Arm!

Meltlilith
    —She’s coming, Gudao! She might be your Servant, but don’t hold back against her!

Since she’s been made a Sentinel, she can no longer be saved. Killing her instantly and painlessly is the only mercy we can give her!

(Battle against Tamamo Cat)

Tamamo Cat
    Oooww!

BB, they’re strong! A single health gauge isn’t anywhere near enough against them!

BB
    No, umm…Cat-san? You didn’t use the KP (skill) I specially gave to you, did you?

Tamamo Cat
    ………
    ………K…P…?

BB
    Yes, I was a great fool for expecting anything out of Cat-san!

Geez, if my plan to turn Green Tea-san into a robot had made it in time, things wouldn’t have turned out like this!

Tamamo Cat
    Nyahahahaha! You were already checkmated the moment you chose to borrow the power of a cat!

Mu? This stylish sensation coming from the ground beneath my feet…Is this perhaps a pitfall trap?

BB
    Naturally, it’s a drop chute! Just go and wait at your assigned location, Cat-san!

(Tamamo Cat falls into the hole)

Tamamo Cat
    Yep, leave it to meeeeeee!

Choice:
    1- ………

(Everyone wears a stunned/exasperated expression for a moment)

BB
    W-Well then, that’s all for now! This was brought to you by your always cute BB Channel!

Meltlilith
    Wait. I won’t say anything about that little skit just now, so answer my question.

What are the “128 new Servants” that female employee Marble mentioned?

This Holy Grail War still hasn’t ended yet, yet you’ve already moved onto the next one?

BB
    Ah, that? Naturally, I summoned a new batch of Servants.

Lip smashed them all by mistake, but I’ll summon more once the preparations for the next batch are complete.

After all, they are less than 30 Servants left in SE.RA.PH now. Things will turn boring at this rate, you know?

There’s no point in a safe and quiet SE.RA.PH. There need to be Servants to rile things up.

I have to keep calling more and more, to ensure there’s more sordid internal conflict and violence amongst them, and to make them furiously resist with all their might.

Otherwise—I won’t be able to reproduce the Time Temple. This SE.RA.PH desires thousands of Heroic Spirits here.

Gawain
    The Time Temple…!? BB, you know about that battle?

BB
    —Who knows? I don’t know anything about such recorded events that happened outside of normal space.

I’m merely the game master. What controls the strings of fate is always the karma of you viewers in the audience.

Now then, I’ve answered your questions, so I’m leaving for real this time! Just one more hour until you reach the bottom of the ocean in real time! Please enjoy the final half of the SE.RA.PH Escape game!

(BB Channel ends)

Choice:
    1- …Just what on Earth is going on…?
    2- …This isn’t an ordinary singularity…?

Gawain
    …I’m sorry. I’m just as lost as you are right now.

Merlin would be able to grasp the whole truth of this incident…but as those who lack such all-seeing clairvoyance, we can only see what’s right before us.

But even so, there’s no need to lament that. We possess resolute will and feet capable of walking a thousand miles, after all.

Choice:
    1- Yeah. Let’s resume exploring.
    2- First, let’s get Cat back!

Gawain
    Yes, that’s the spirit. I’m grateful to have you as my Master.

Let’s continue exploring, Gudao. I, Gawain, will accompany you anywhere.

(Final shot of Meltlilith smiling)
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 21st, 2017 at 07:24 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Please stop bullying Robin, BB, he doesn't deserve this.

Thanks again, EDreamer.
    canon finish apo vol 3

And right off the bat, typo.

We’ve quite far from the center of the labyrinth, but the links between each area within SE.RA.PH can’t be mapped and measured normally.

But still, thanks for the translation. Gosh, I love Cat. ~~~

JP Friend Code
    By request
    And right off the bat, typo.

One pair of eyes can only catch so much. :P Anyway, it's corrected now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Need more Tamamos.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Need more Tamamos.
    When isn't this the case?
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

JP Friend Code
    Think about it, Tamamo Cat is just Neko Tamamo, the Neko Arc of Fate. It's even in GO mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Think about it, Tamamo Cat is just Neko Tamamo, the Neko Arc of Fate. It's even in GO mats.
    *squints*

*check front page of GO mats translations*

Well, not seeing it. I wonder why people can't do a proper compiled translation? Eh, not my problem if they don't want to do it, it just means there's a lot I'll be missing out without delving deeper into every page. And more so when there's some that people aren't bothered to translate.

EDIT: No, I don't mean having an index. I mean translation of the entire book compiled into a single text file or something. Easier to get and read and is complete too.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 21st, 2017 at 07:39 AM.

JP Friend Code
    It's in Cat's profile "Neko Arc framework servant who does not involve with the main scenario". And something about when Cat being involved in the main scenario it will be the end of FGO. Not sure if he's saying lol Cat will never appear in the main story keep dreaming yo (but she did, in Salomon) or hinting something.