Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    lol no

bakuretsu mahou is the best okita-san's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    245 284 117
    Did Da Vinci's saint graph change when she became a takagi-san or did it stay the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    "Roll, and hope."
    My Supports

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    An idol that embodies people's dream, that is the Napoleon on throne. He win because people think he can, and he lost because people think he is in the way. He take it all in in stride.
    Hm, not much we didn't already know, but I'll wait for the translation.

- - - Updated - - -

Skadi being the ruler of the Lostbelt actually doesn't make much sense given Ophelia's comment about her King being powerful...or was Skadi powerful in the story? From what I gathered Surtur was then only Ivan level threat.

JP Friend Code
    So wait Surtr was inside Sigurd’s Saint graph which explains the red eyes and fell in love with Ophelia.

How does that even work ?
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Pretty amusing that the chance encounter between Ophelia and Sutr is what reignited the latter's will to burn everything to show off his powers to the lady whom he fell in love at first sight.
    So we cockblocked a fire giant. Truly we are the vilainsin this story.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Hm, not much we didn't already know, but I'll wait for the translation.

- - - Updated - - -

Skadi being the ruler of the Lostbelt actually doesn't make much sense given Ophelia's comment about her King being powerful...or was Skadi powerful in the story? From what I gathered Surtur was then only Ivan level threat.
    When did we get any confirmation that Surtr was at Ivan's level and not beyond?

Also Skadi is a Goddess, a legit one. I would think she would be very powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by okita-san View Post
    Did Da Vinci's saint graph change when she became a takagi-san or did it stay the same?
    It became less perfect thus lost power

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty amusing that the chance encounter between Ophelia and Sutr is what reignited the latter's will to burn everything to show off his powers to the lady whom he fell in love at first sight.
    So wait. When it was mentioned Ophelia wanted a Saber with a certain ethnicity. She wasn't talking about cultural divisions but a literal different race from humans?
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    So how badly injured is Ophelia? I'm hearing that using the Greater CS should cost her life but that we also took her back with us alive, so is she like dead-dead, brain-dead or just really badly hurt and managed to survive the CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Blog Entries
    Okay, so this is how it is:

The divergence came about when Surt ate Fenrir and became overpowered, killing almost all the Gods and King of Giants with ease. Odin sealed him with his life as the price in the sun and gave the rest of his powers to Skadi, the survivor of this Ragnarok. She crated masks for giants to control them, but all she can do is command them not to attack the tribes. However, they still went after anything with heat signature, so Skadi had to keep the population down to ensure the survivor of human beings.

Ophelia's chance meeting with the sealed Surt when she 'died' thanks to Lev connected them, so when she summoned a servant to do her bidding, she gets Sigurd mixed with Surt. Surt wanted someone to destroy the saint graph so he can be set free, so Ophelia's first CS is to forbid him from committing suicide. She is in critical condition since the price of using the CS granted by the Alien God is their life, and not even Skadi's Runes inherited from Odin can turn this around.

Anyway, Odin left behind his two hawks which guided the Chaldea and Skadi lament that he never even tried to help her once.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    What did she use her super CS for?

Good Guy Odin is surprising

ty for the lore rxrx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    What did she use her super CS for?
    Cut her contract with Surt.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Ah, thnx
    Interesting that Odin can interact with the Sun. Wonder if it's an AoG thing.

US Friend Code
    So that explains the lack of Norse Gods, there already dead and the world is being kept in a semipermanent Ragnorok. The destruction has passed but humanity was never given the chance to renew.

i agree with Zurvan that Odin’s actions are surprising and yet very satisfying. I was kinda worried about him since of how he treated Bryn.

anywhere than here

Speaking of Bryn, what does she do this lostbelt, anything noteworthy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Speaking of Bryn, what does she do this lostbelt, anything noteworthy?
    She is summoned by the land to deal with the Lostbelt. She is sealed by Skadi and the original Valkyries. Once she joins your team, she is one of the key fighters. You only have Napoleon, Mashu, Bryn and Sigurd on your side.

US Friend Code
    What stops her from constantly trying to gun Sigurd?

anywhere than here

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    So wait. When it was mentioned Ophelia wanted a Saber with a certain ethnicity. She wasn't talking about cultural divisions but a literal different race from humans?
    When talking about Nasuverse magi, and we're asked "What kind of sociocultural elitisms do they have?' the safest answer will always be 'All of them'.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    What stops her from constantly trying to gun Sigurd?
    Having half her core being broken thanks to overloading during the fight with Surt in Sigurd and the blessings from Skadi.

And the answer your previous question, Ophelia never wanted Surt. She aimed for Sigurd, but she gets Surt mixed with Sigurd thanks to their chance meeting. Surt wants her.

US Friend Code
    Having half her core being broken thanks to overloading during the fight with Surt in Sigurd and the blessings from Skadi.

And the answer your previous question, Ophelia never wanted Surt. She aimed for Sigurd, but she gets Surt mixed with Sigurd thanks to their chance meeting. Surt wants her.
    got it, thanks

anywhere than here

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Anyway, Odin left behind his two hawks which guided the Chaldea and Skadi lament that he never even tried to help her once.
    His two ravens, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Good Guy Odin is surprising
    Yes and no. Odin could be a downright bastard in the original myths, and it's easy to interpret all his actions as him just trying to survive Ragnarok, screw everything else... But in many ways, he's the Norse god which most embodies the concept of civilisation (Order). Thor is the god who defends mortals from monsters (Chaos), but Odin is the one who brings rule and stability to the wilderness (while also being closely linked to madness and passion).