Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Sure thing. FINALLY able to add their heads as trophies. Might be chapter 2 getting to me, but I'm way happy when Cu stick his thing through Nero. Too bad Tamamo had it easy and only got vaporized by Goetia.

Your always so dark rxrx, geez.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    That's why it's important to give them more spotlight and continue to meme Sieg and Beowulf.

Blog Entries
    Well, Nero is almost confirmed to be a beast and Tamamo might count as Amaterasu, so one way or another, the protag will be taking them down. The question is, will it be Xavier their mate or Chaldea their work place who will do the job.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why it's important to give them more spotlight and continue to meme Sieg and Beowulf.
    Sieg the boy toy will make new memes out of Siegfried and Sigurd anyway and we will have Jeanne, Bryn and Asto fawning over him. For Beowulf, I have given up since Higashide treats his creation like how abusive parents 'love' their kids. So I'm okay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Sieg the boy toy will make new memes out of Siegfried and Sigurd anyway and we will have Jeanne, Bryn and Asto fawning over him. For Beowulf, I have given up since Higashide treats his creation like how abusive parents 'love' their kids. So I'm okay.
    i unironically love beowulf

hot men are hard to find in waifu simulator 2k17

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    i unironically love beowulf

hot men are hard to find in waifu simulator 2k17
    I've given up refers to him and Siegfried not being memed. Despite Siegfried is no longer Sumanai in killing dragons and Beowulf serve as a atomic bomb when using his NP and lost only be a margin in chapters, they will only be remembered by as memes, with Siegfried doing only 'sumanai' and useless while Beowulf is remembered to be beaten by Li and Martha easy. It's okay. I like them still the same.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Losing to another servants is not being a meme

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    I really don't think creators having fun with their characters is as deep as you think it is.

Blog Entries
    I don't remember Beowulf being beaten by Martha anyway because I just >>>Skip'd the entire pig event so I could get them tickets and fail to roll swimsuits asap

One of the definitions of 傾国 is 遊女
    That's a sense of the word applied after the fact that the literal meaning of the kanji is "Swayer of Nations" -- and in this case, the literal meaning is far closer to what we know of her?

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    I've given up refers to him and Siegfried not being memed. Despite Siegfried is no longer Sumanai in killing dragons and Beowulf serve as a atomic bomb when using his NP and lost only be a margin in chapters, they will only be remembered by as memes, with Siegfried doing only 'sumanai' and useless while Beowulf is remembered to be beaten by Li and Martha easy. It's okay. I like them still the same.
    Siegfried still has a chance. Fate Apocrypha's Anime will make him popular enough to get some attention.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont think beo warrant a meme

At least, not as much as sumanai

Practocally the only one i saw saying its a meme is you.

I mean is it like really memefied at ither forum, vuz i feel like maybe Beo memee status is just in ur head or smth
    Last edited by castor212; January 16th, 2017 at 03:51 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    I know.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fallacies View Post
    That's a sense of the word applied after the fact that the literal meaning of the kanji is "Swayer of Nations" -- and in this case, the literal meaning is far closer to what we know of her?
    I don't think Nasu will follow through with something that obvious, that's why I made that speculation base on other meanings of the word. And it will turn out to be something else that is completely random.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
    Siegfried still has a chance. Fate Apocrypha's Anime will make him popular enough to get some attention.
    How? Homunculus Sieg replaced him so fast I don't even remember his character other than sumanai.

Blog Entries
    The horrible thing is Siegfried, despite his short appearance stands out more than Sieg, especially since he appear in the homouculus's memories with his character expanded and explored. The only thing I remember about Sieg is that he can turn into Siegfried for 3 mins and somehow gain Garvanisim from Fran and eventually turned into a dragon. Nothing much about his character though.

Sieg is as bad as Manaka for me

Blog Entries
    Manaka is a monster wearing human skin, I can take this in and hate her. Sieg, I don't care much for him since I'm sure Higashide can write a good story without forcing this insert. Seimis and Amakusa worked out, but Sieg and Jeanne is just wierd.

Blog Entries
    Manaka is great

Blog Entries
    If Manaka is introduced into FGO, will she come along with Arthur so we can kick their ass, or will she join Chaldea just like Saber Shiki did?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Manaka will be raid boss but I don't think she will join because she's on Beast side and counter force hates her.