Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I had zero information about onis in the Fate lore, so I didn't want to start throwing theories with no confirmation or proof that I may be right.
    That makes sense.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

isn't shuten one of the big three demons in japan with amaterasu and sutoku? maybe that's why it's "different" for her?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by kimileaf View Post
    isn't shuten one of the big three demons in japan with amaterasu and sutoku? maybe that's why it's "different" for her?
    That and she may of had a dragon for a papa, or a God, maybe both.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Damn, shame that I didn't roll an oni to bully. I'll just have to wait for her to get another rate up since I'm not buying quartz for her, especially when the rate up is split among this many SRs.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can't remember if Brynhildr's interlude was fully translated or just had a summary about it done. Wanted to check it since someone I know is wondering why Arthur showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    There was no reason IIRC it's just because Bryn is proto and Arthur is the face of proto so yeah

The interlude is set in Bryn's dream realm thing so i guess anything could happen
    Last edited by Magikewl; October 10th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.

Living Dead Girl
    @castor212, that untranslated part is most likely "sa mo arinan, to iu yatsu" or it stands to reason (X) is that kind of guy.

E: Also the Oni are adorable.
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so here ibaraki interlude summary because apparently tomoe has something to do with EoR3

some unexpected lore inside too

funny because the title is i think a reference to a saying of "Across the world arent only bad people around" but now its "Across the world are only Onis around"

cute oni interlude
    apparently ibaraki asked us to go to babylon. she said there's an old smell, one that she cannot ignore

we wonder why she was so insistent here, and then said

>did she find a makaron tree or what?
    >did she find a chocolate spring or what?

Ibaraki: "I-I HEARD AND CANT IGNORE THAT! YOU MEAN TO SAY SUCH A THING EXIST IN THIS AGE!!?"

>Uruk's specialty, yo

Ibaraki: "WHERE, WHERE IS IT!? TELL ME AT ONCE, HUMAN! WE SHALL HEAD THERE IMMEDIATELY! EVEN IF IT'S IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!
    Muu, truly, simply remembering it already bring forth such sweetness to my tongue! It is such a good thing. Among the demons, such a taste simply cant be found.
    Therefore, I understand that it is a scarce thing to find. That is why I limited myself by no more than 1 per day.
    HOWEVER! If it comes from a natural source, that is to say, if it's an inexhaustible resource, surely it means I can secure any number of it I desire?
    KUHAHAHA! Quite an achievement, Master. For you to hold an information of such a treasure that managed to excite even this Ibaraki!

>Oh, Im just joking about it.

Ibaraki : ".................................

ARE YOU AN DEMON!!!?"

*change scene*

Mountain forest. Ibaraki remembers how this forest has nothing but them magic beast stuffs, and of course she's the one at the top of it.
    Roman talks a bit of how Ibaraki is a pure demonkin, something whose purpose may not be totally understandable, with how she totes rampage around before.

Oh, also saying that maybe because Mad Enhancement is like a special trait of the 鬼 guys to begin with, is why she is the type of Berserker that can speak normally. (WAIT THIS IS A BIG THING ISNT IT)

Anyway ROmani said he's glad they are getting along better than expected. Ibaraki disagree.

"Do not adorn yourself in foolishness, Omyouji. I am a demon. He is a human. There is no "getting along" here.

This guy here is... yes... he is gazing upon me with awe and fear! He is a sorrowful brat, his body shaking and teeth clattering, and I am the ruler of terror! That's what our relationship is."

>(The more you got ragged the cuter you get but yeah) you're scary.

"Mm, indeed, indeed! No other possibility!

I can see that lukewarm eye, that cramped half smile on that foolish face, truly the mark of fear itself!"

Then Ibaraki said to Roman to not observe her as if she is a spectacle too much. ROman said his statement indeed has no delicacy, and he apologized. Oh also he's a physician not omyouji.

Ibaraki then wonder if demons are really that rare of a spectacle, even if there was a time where you can look at a bunchload of them in the Ooeyama.
    Ibaraki describes Ooyama. Bunch of demons bundled together. THere was a palace. Scary one, not puny humane ones. Bunch of demon friends. Happy bandit life in the mountain. It makes her blood boil remembering those days!

Roman understands now. Ibaraki gathered all the rampaging freely demons and made 1 group out of it. Alone, the humans will bring them down them one by one. Thats why she did a humanlike act, of creating a group. You can say that's a foresight level wasted on a demonkin.
    Ibaraki then said about Shuten is the one reigning them (i didnt get this part clearly). Roman said indeed Shuten is also a special case, and wonder if she can be called demonkin to begin with.

Roman also wonder why Shuten isnt with her this time. Ibaraki said no need to bother her, lets get this done before she wakes up. Roman got a bad hunch...

We met a monster with servant reaction but not really, probably a residue.

Ibaraki: "Hmph. I can smell it. You stink. You stink of demon, female warrior!"

something2 about fire burning out in the surroundings, flames not unlike that of Ibaraki (this part was difficult to comprehend for me)

WAIT ITS FUCKING TOMOE GOZEN

Ibaraki : "Do you know? Demons are the culmination of living with stains. Indeed, she may be something like that."
    Roman : "You mean to say Tomoe Gozen is a demon!?"
    Ibaraki: "From the smell quality, she is not. More like a descendant of one, or something like that. Probably have thicker blood compared to that Fuuma brat."

Tomoe has no will, only rampaging wildly, and for some reason Ibaraki said something about the power level of eating a Belgium Waffle? ....maybe a misread. Anyway, she be burning everybody, herself and anyone else. Ibaraki said in the end this here is just a fake demon. SOmething like a burning residue? Mashu asked if Ibaraki knew aboutthis all along. Ibaraki said no, she just want to get rid of the source before the stink reaches Shuten. She doesnt care who or what is the source. Romani askes if she doesnt feel a kinship with the demon descendant Tomoe. Iba said the real person aside, this one here is not. How would a human feel if he is in her position, finding a really stink corpse of another human, one that is rampaging around without a care?

Mashu said she understands if its put that way. Even if it was Tomoe who helped the Uruk Battlefornt, at the mo it is simply a threath. Tomoe then growls, and Ibaraki remarks how she also caught scent of her, panning to eat her to restore her own flesh.

"Then I, a demon, declare so! Oh wretched, miserable, shameful one! Know your place. The one you wish to devour is I! I am Ibaraki Douji------the one who smear fear and atrocity ot the Heian Capital, the ringleader of the demons of Oeyama!"

fight scene

Tomoe murmur that ibaraki finally come back. But our Iba is not Babylon Iba, so she just go ???. We also seem to glimpsed Tomoe last moment vs that Gibraltior guy.
    Ibaraki said in the end, it wasnt fun or anything. Shuten shouldnt be bothered with petty things like this. But Mashu whispered to us how Ibaraki seemed lonely, after all.

Roman said weird shit in Uruk happening even after restoration probs because the maryoku concentration. Anyway, he said lets go back,but Ibaraki said no. She had someplace to go, and we will accompany her. Or be dragged as we accompany her.

>Y-You demon!

Ibaraki: "Mm? What was that? What was that just now? I didnt hear it too well, said it again!

Kuhahaha! As expected of me, a splendid demon worthy of fear! It is fine, shed your tear! Scream! Cry!"

anw no reason to help her since she was the reason we get to rid of the menace, plus in this age leacing things as is is p dangerous, there could be a second zombie spirit agian
    mashu also said it was quite refreshing seeing Ibaraki as a ringleader of demons, and she wants to see it again

Anw we go to uruk. Its already p lively, either thanks to the people or the humanity correction. Ibaraki said its nice bustling town and nice bustling riches to be plundered and a nice spot to rampage around.
    Mashu: "um...Ibaraki-san?"
    Ibaraki: "Just a jest. This place is different from the Heian capital. The other demons and Shuten arent here, for one."
    Romani: (So if they ARE here, youre gonna go crazy....)

Anyway we go on, to a small street... and ended up infront of the Ziggurat. Ibaraki said she can smell it from the inside. ROmani cant believe for another menacing spirit to be inside the royale palace.

Ibaraki : "Hmm, you seem to misunderstanding something.

Im looking for the treasure room."

Romani : ".................................

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!?"

Mashu : "I-Is this the sense of duty of the demons ringleader, or..."
    Ibaraki: "...? Yes it is, but demons are creatures that steal and devour to begin with."
    Mashu: "B-But you said before you wont attack the capital..."
    Ibaraki: "Yes. THe capital. I alone will not suffice for that. But I dont remember ever saying not going to lay my hand on the treasure.

And most of all----
    I want to bring some souvenir for Shuten.

A capital like this will definitely have treasure room comparable to the heian Capital.
    Shuten's happy face.... a hair ornament that matches her... a kimono that draw out her beauty...

Besides, a capital like this? There's definitely unseen delicious sweets waiting.
    ...Of course, this too is for Shuten. It would not do if i do not do some poisontasting first, it would not.

Kukukuku......

...I wonder if they have something to wrap them with?"

>Gilgamesh shows up

Romani: "I KNEW IIIT! But wait, isnt he..."
    Mash : "Yes, Master, King GIlgamesh is already..."
    Roamni: "Is he human, ghost, maybe Servant!? U-umm...?"

Gilgamesh: "Fool! This place is MY city, MY area, MY treasure room.

Were there any animal sniffing around my treasure room and targetting it, of course I will come, be it from my throne or even the realm of the dead!

Even it its a miracle!!"

>This guy sure is a kind of guy who doesnt think too hard about it!
    The king really doesnt change....

ANyway, we started making excuse but Gil just go "SILENCE!" and was about to hand us a serious whopping
    But then he apparently already knew we helped ending Tomoe's remains.

"In deference to that, I shall allow eighty percent of your rudeness. You may drain the capital. You may also sneak around inside the palace.

BUT I WILL NOT SHOW ANY COMPASSION TO THOSE WHO TRY TO EXPOSE MY TREASURE ROOM! That is no longer being rude, that is already a crime in and of itself! Feel and know my wrath, you fools!"

Ibaraki: "A golden man.... what an unpleasant color. And this pressure... he is no ordinary human...!
    Plus, um, there's a feeling i slightly remember, like im just getting this restless feeling.

Like Im really uncomfortable.... I feel like im going to be scolded soon, in front of my esteemed mother in dogeza....??"

>The Ibaraki that King Gilgamesh summoned before....

Gil: "I have yet to forget your crime of running away before the war. The thing about Tomoe and this is completely different."

Gil said punishment time.

Ibaraki: "Uu, uuuu... I dont know, I dont know any of this! I feel like I do, but I dont!"

DESPERATE BATTLE ENSUES
    I still remember breaking the gauge turns GilCaster to Archer, making me eat NP to the face.

Ibarraki was really annoyed that Gil is now even more golden than before.

Romani : "But arent you yourself has gold as your main color scheme tho!?"
    Iba: "It's more elegant! My kimono was handpicked bymy esteemed mother, it doesnt giltter pointlessly like HIS!"

As a reward for persevering this long, we got a reward. Gil will end this and we get to see his treasure room.

AKA maximum spamming Gate of Babylon in the face.

Ibaraki then seize both us and Mashu, and ran away. Romani said its useless, the Gate of Babylon will fatally pursue us anyway----not?

Romani: "This is---the manifestation of Ibaraki Douji's created skill of Disengage!! The sublimation of anecdote of her managing to evade the demon extermination of the Four Heavenly Kings, and the anecdote of her cutting off her hands to escape from Watanabe--"

Iba: "Oh shut it Omyouji! Dont say the name of the Minamotos at a time like this, I'll ended up want to kill anybody close!!"

anyway we reishifted back after running away

Gil: "Hmmph. A beast to the end."

Somebody said to King Gil whether she should help catching them. (Wait Siduri is that your silhoutte?) Anyway Gil said leave them be.

"Not looking back for pride, leaving behind everything simply for the sake of staying alvie.

Is it an ugly thing? A wrethced thing? Or is it a beautiful thing?

...I remembered. Thats why I let them go. It is pointless to keep useless pet dog. A beast will ruin itself as a beast should."

Siduri? then said is it ok to not care about the crime of targetting the king's treasury

Gil: "A beast will be a beast. That was akin to a stray dog loitering infrontof my treasury due to smelling the meat insideit.
    There is no need to go as far as chasing and killing it in its nest---yet I shall trample them underfoot without mercy should they come again."

*reishift visual*

next is a scene with Shuten welcoming home Ibaraki but i cant for the life of me read Shuten's lingo without headache, but anyway Ibaraki is sorry she didnt bring any souvenir, but Shuten being bored all alone said Ibaraki coming home is the best souvenir.

Shuten: "So, where have you been?"
    Iba: "Ku.. Kuhaha, indeed. I may not bring any souvenir, but I can tell you of my glorious deed! Hear it well!

What I did was truly demonic! I brought Master to tears, made the populace tremble in fear, hundreds of them, no, thousands---!"

And then Shuten said she smell the smell of unknown demon on her.

Shuten: "Dont tell me, while im here by my lonesome, you were hanging out with another demon? I might cry if thats the case..."

Ibaraki: "N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NO I WAS NOT! ABSOLUTELY NOT! There's a reason for this! Listen to me, Shuten!"

Shuten: "*crying sfx*

Ibaraki: "S-SHUUUTEEEEEN!!"

Ibaraki: (Aah, I knew it, Ibaraki's face... relish me the best. My weariness is disappearing....)

I like how in this interlude she is totes cute and totes demonic at the same time.

anw better moonruners cmiiw

- - - Updated - - -

plx forgive any japanese place/words mistake i made
    Thanks for the translations.

An oni saying Gudao is an oni.

Good job, Gudao.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Thanks for the translations.

An oni saying Gudao is an oni.

Good job, Gudao.
    it's more like "you too are ONI"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    With a new chapter right around the corner, it was about time that I catched up with the translations.

Paul Bunyan
    アメリカ合衆国開拓時代のトール・テイル(ほら話)に登場する樵夫で、雲をつく大男として語ら れる。
    その巨大さを生かした無闇にスケールの大きな伝説が数多く存在し、北アメリカの特徴的地理の多くはバニヤン の行動の影響で生まれたとされている。
    幼い少女の姿で召喚された理由は不明。

身長/体重:不確定
    出典:伝承
    地域:アメリカ、カナダ
    属性:中立・中庸  性別:女性
    身長は通常3m以上あることが目測できるが、正確な数値は計測するたびに変化するので確定でき ない。

伝説のとおり、巨大な青い雄牛を相棒として連れているが、その形状はどう見ても牛とは思えない 球状の妖怪。
    開拓時代のアメリカで噂されたフィアサム・クリッター、あるいは今で言うUMAというやつかも しれない。

バニヤンは人々を愛し、文明の発展こそが人々の幸せであると信じて未開の土地を開拓する。
    皆が豊かな生活を送るためになら雄大な大自然を破壊しつくすことに躊躇はない。
    それが将来的に人類にとってどう働く事なのか、幼いバニヤンにはまだ理解できていない。

『驚くべき偉業』
    ランク:A 種別:対軍宝具
    マーベラス・エクスプロイツ。
    アメリカ合衆国そのものを概念宝具とし、その建国史をエネルギー化して敵に叩きつけそこにあるすべてを薙ぎ 払う…と本人は
    言っているが、実際は巨大な足で敵を踏みつけているだけのようにしか見えない。

全宝具の中でも驚きのスピード。

実のところポール・バニヤンの伝説は、開拓時代当時にはほとんど語られていない。

現在一般的に認知されている突飛な巨人伝説のほとんどは、20世紀に入ってから捏造されたものである。バニ ヤンは民間伝承の英雄とは名ばかりの浅薄なまがい物に過ぎず、それがサーヴァントとして伝説にあるような力 が発揮されない原因だと思われる。

ポール・バニヤンは偽りの伝説ではあるがその愉快な物語は今日に至るまで語り継がれ100年経った今でも広 く認知されている。

たとえどのような経緯であれ、たとえ誰もが笑い飛ばした与太であれ、伝説とは人々に愛され、語り継がれたも の。
    その想いが彼女にも伝わりますように。
    Paul Bunyan

A lumberjack that appears on the tall tales from the American Frontier(1), portrayed as a great man that could touch the clouds.
    Several legends of excessively large scale that capitalize on such giganticness exist, and many of the characteristic geographical features of North America are are said to have been created as side-effects of Bunyan’s actions.
    The reason why he was summoned in the shape of a young girl is unknown.

Just like in legends, she brings along a giant blue ox as her partner, but its shape is that of spherical monster that does not look like an ox at all.
    Maybe this is one of the rumored fearsome critters from the American Frontier, or maybe a UMA(2) of modern times.

Bunyan loved the people and, believing that surely the development of civilization would bring people’s happiness, she pursues the reclamation of savage lands.
    For the sake of everybody leading a wealthy life, she does not hesitate to destroy the magnificent Mother Nature.
    The young Bunyan still does not understand how this would fare for humanity in the future.

As a matter of fact, the legend of Paul Bunyan was mostly unknown during the American Frontier.

Most of the erratic giant’s legend that is commonly known today was fabricated in the early 20th Century. Bunyan is nothing but a shallow forgery that is a folkloric hero in name only. This is thought to be the reason why she does not display the strength she had in legends as a Servant.

Paul Bunyan is a fake legend, but such pleasant tales continued to be told until today and, even after 100 years have passed, they are still widely known.

Regardless of how things started, regardless of whatever it is a nonsense that anyone would laugh off, the legend was loved by the people and continued to be told.
    Hopefully, such feelings have also been transmitted to her.

Height/Weight: Indefinite
    Source: Folklore
    Region: America, Canada
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Although eye measurements can establish that she normally has over 3 meters, accurate values cannot be defined due changing every time she is measured.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Marvelous Exploits - Astonishing Enterprise

Type: Anti-Army
    It makes an Conceptual Noble Phantasm out of the United States of America itself, turning its founding history into energy to strike the enemy and mowing down everything that exists there... or so she says, but in fact looks like nothing other than a giant foot trampling down the enemy.

Among all Noble Phantasms, it possess an astonishing speed.

(1)the Japanese original actually says “American reclamation period"

(2)short for Unidentified Mysterious Animal

Nero Claudius (Swimsuit)
    「夏と言えばリゾート。
     リゾートと言えば高級ホテル。
     高級ホテルと言えば、そう、特設アリーナだな!
     いま黄金劇場を常夏仕様に変えて、皇帝ネロ、
     夏の海にプリズムイーーン! なのであーる!
     流れる水流に陽射しを乗せて!
     今こそ、余の歌劇をカルデアに響かせよう!」

実際、セイバークラスより相性がいいとの噂。

身長/体重:150cm・42kg
    出典:史実
    地域:ローマ
    属性:混沌・夏  性別:女性
    驚くべき事に、キャスタークラスになってもステータスはセイバークラス時といっさい変わらない(宝具除く) 。

自称、万能の天才。
    セイバークラスでは男装の麗人(と本人は思っている)だが、今回は美女である事を隠さず、堂々と夏の海を満 喫している。
    自分大好き、だけど周りの人々も大好き、という自己愛と博愛が合体した、壮大な価値観を持ったローマ帝国第 5代皇帝。

魔術師シモンから学んだ知識を最大限に生かし、自分用の魔術礼装ならぬ劇場礼装を完成させたネ ロ皇帝。
    体の左右に浮遊するパイプオルガンはその美声を攻撃力に変換し、レーザーやら花火やら火炎弾やらを盛大に乱 射する。

ところでなぜ歌声がダメージを生むのか?
    その残酷な真実をネロ本人は気付いていない。

『誉れ歌う黄金劇場』
    ランク:A 種別:対軍宝具 最大捕捉:500人
    ラウダレントゥム・ドムス・イルステリアス。
    黄金劇場に管楽器が追加されたと思ったら、そのパイプはすべて砲門だった。
    如何なる想像力の仕業なのか、設計者は正気だったのか、でもパイプオルガンって砲門っぽいよね。そんな複雑 な経緯から生まれた歌劇要塞。

『謳う者』としての霊基を得たネロは、その才能を最大限に発揮。
    黄金劇場は劇場内のみならず、劇場の外に向けてその歌声を届かせる一大野外ステージになってし まった。

○暴走特権:EX
    皇帝特権から変化したスキル。
    かつてオリンピアで戦車を走らせまくった逸話から。昔とった杵柄とも言う。なにがあろうと一位を約束された スキル。

○夏に夢を:A
    ビーチフラワーのネロ版。
    自らを美しく見せながら、その美しさは浜辺で笑うすべてのものたちの為に。だが―――(しかしスキルからは 失われた)

○七つの冠:C
    その香は剣を厚くし、また鎧を尖らせる。
    在り方は曖昧になり、クラスによる不利は意味を成さず。

○死なずのマグス:A
    一時の魔術師の師、シモン・マグスから教わった魔術。シモンは自ら首切りの刑を受け、そして蘇 った。

前回、南の島に誘われず内心で不満だったネロ。
    今回こそはと水着を新調し、サマーイベントに乗りだす気満々だった。そこにイシュタルカップが開催され、意 気揚々と参加。
    しかしチームメイトが必要、という事で、そのへんを歩いていたアルトリア・オルタに声をかけ、奇蹟のチーム が結成された。

愛車はレッド・ヴィーナス。
    なぜヴィーナスの名称を付けたのかは、『Fate/EXTELLA』を参照にしていただきたい。

レース方針はとても攻撃的。
    立ちふさがるものは強引に攻め、何度もマシン同士でぶつかった後、スピードで抜く事を良しとす る。

ネロは全チームを『良きライバル』として考える為、相手の長所に喜びつつこれを上回る事を望む 。
    オルタはそういうの関係なしでとにかくトップに立とうとする。結論は同じなのでケンカしないという、まさに 奇蹟のチーム。
    Nero Claudius (Caster)

When you say summer, it has to be a resort.
    When you say resort, it has to be a high-class hotel.
    When you say high-class hotel, it has to be a special-installation arena!
    Now, the golden theater was changed to everlasting summer specifications, and the Emperor Nero goes Prism In on the summer se---a! As such!
    Taking the sunlight on board the flowing water current!
    This time for sure, my opera will resound on Chaldea!

Actually, rumor goes that her affinity here is better than in the Saber Class.

A self-alleged almighty genius.
    While she would act as a cross-dressing beauty (or so she thinks) in the Saber Class, this time she is openly enjoying the summer sea without hiding the fact that she is a beautiful woman.
    The 5th Roman Emperor who possessed a majestic sense of values that combined narcissism and philanthropy in the form of “I love myself, but also love the people around me”.

Making the utmost best out of the magecraft she learned from Simon Magus, the Emperor Nero perfected a Mystic Code - or rather, a Theatrical Code(1) for her own use.
    The pipe-organs that float beside her body convert her beautiful voice into attack power and lavishly random-fire lasers, fireworks, fire-bullets, etc.

By the way, why a singing voice produces damage?
    Nero herself does not notice that cruel truth.

In her innermost thoughts, Nero held complaints for not being invited to the southern island previously.
    She had all the intentions of, this time for sure, jumping on the summer event with a brand new swimsuit. At this time, the Ishtar Cup was held and she triumphantly decided to participate.
    However, a teammate was necessary. Therefore, she called out the Artoria Alter that was walking around nearby and a miraculous team was formed.

Her beloved machine is Red Venus.
    As for why it was named Venus, please refer to “Fate/EXTELLA”.

Her racing policy is extremely aggressive.
    She approves of forcibly pressing on those who stand in her way and, after their machines have clashed multiple times, overtaking with speed.

Because Nero thinks of all teams as “friendly rivals”, she desires to surpass the opponents while being delighted with their merits.
    Alter is simply trying to stand at the top without paying attention to such things. Since their conclusions are identical, they don’t fight - truly a miraculous team.

Height/Weight: 150cm・42kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: Rome
    Alignment: Chaotic Summer
    Surprisingly enough, even in the Caster Class her parameters do not change at all from when she is in the Saber Class (Noble Phantasm aside).

Rampage Privilege: EX
    A variation skill of Imperial Privilege.
    Derived from the anecdote of running wildly on a chariot at Olympia once. Also called “you never forget your own trade”. A skill to which first place was promised no matter what happens.

A Dream to the Summer: A
    Nero’s version of Beach Flower.
    While displaying herself as beautiful, that beauty exists for the sake of all those who smile on the beach. However--- (that skill has been lost).

Seven Crowns: C
    Such aroma makes the sword hot and the armor sharper.
    Her way of being becomes vague and handicaps derived from Class lose their meaning.

Undying Magus: A
    A magecraft learned from her temporary magus mentor, Simon Magus. Simon offered himself to receive death by decapitation, and was resurrected(2).

NOBLE PHANTASM

Lauda Lentum Domus Illustrius - Prestigiously Singing Golden Theater

Maximum Targets: 500 people
    Just when you think that wind instruments were added to the golden theater, it turns out that those pipes were all gunports.
    What sort of power of imagination produced this? Was the designer sane at all? Still, pipe-organs are sort of gunport-like. An opera stronghold born from such complicated circumstances.

Having obtained the Saint Graph of “one who sings”, Nero display her talents to maximum effect.
    It ended up becoming a great outdoors stage that carries that singing voice not only inside the golden theater, but also towards its exterior.

(1)best translation I could come up with...

(2)seriously?! First time I’m hearing about this!

Artoria Alter (Swimsuit)
    オルタであれ水着は着る。だって夏だし。
    しかし如何なる信念からか、彼女は王の冠を仕舞い、可憐な白い冠―――ホワイトブリムを装着し た。

そう。メイドである。

身長/体重:154cm・42kg
    出典:アーサー王伝説
    地域:イギリス
    属性:秩序・悪   性別:女性
    属性が悪になっているのはメイドになった自分を良く思っていないのではなく、実力行使でしか理想の給仕を行 えない自分の不器用さを思っての事らしい。

ブリテンの王、アルトリア・ペンドラゴンの別側面であるオルタがさらに別の信念に目覚めたもの 。
    夏を迎え、ひとりの暴君としてではなく、一介の給仕として己を見つめ直そうと奮い立ったアルトリア。言って いる意味は分かるがなぜそうなったのかまったく分からない。
    マスターが過ごす夏をより良いものにするため、メイドの道を選択したとも。
    本人はアルトリアである事を隠しているつもりなので、装備も色々なものに偽装している。

エクスカリバーはモップに。
    セクエンスはピストルに。
    戦闘スタイルは軍人のそれに。
    モップで相手をなぎ払い、ピストルで動きを止め、グレネードで爆破する。
    メイドとは。

『不撓燃えたつ勝利の剣』
    ランク:A 種別:対人宝具 最大捕捉:一人
    セクエンス・モルガン。
    アーサー王が持つ『死闘の場にのみ携える』短剣、セクエンスとエクスカリバーの合体宝具。

セクエンスは小型の自動拳銃のような姿になっているが、エクスカリバーと組み合わせる事により大型の狙撃銃 となり、不浄なる外敵を『主の領地』に入る前に撃退する。
    どう見てもアンチ・マテリアル・ライフルだが、その綺麗な顔をフッ飛ばされたくなかったら指摘 しない事だ。

○単独行動:EX
    マスター不在でも行動できる能力。
    仕えるべき主は存在するが、それはそれ。
    メイドの奉仕精神とは自由であるべき……自発的なものであり、誰に強制されるものではない、という信念から 脅威の単独行動スキルを獲得した。このスキル獲得のため、通常パラメーターは若干低下している 。

○サマー・スイーパー!:A
    魔力放出スキルがお手伝いさん用途に変化したもの。あらゆるものを洗い流す水洗いの達人。
    自身の奉仕力(攻撃力)を上げながら、パーティー全体を厳しく監督し、その士気を向上させる。

○コーチング:A
    海辺のアルトリア・オルタは冷血のカヴァネス(女性家庭教師)でもある。その厳しい教育と指導により、誤っ たバトルスタイルを矯正する。スパルタな為、コーチされた者は多大なダメージを負う。

(本人は口にしないし気付いていないが、)夏の魔力に魔がさして、水着に着替えてしまったオル タさん。
    「私は俗に言う水着英霊では断じてない。
     なぜなら、水着である前にメイドだからだ」
    なるほど、ぐうの音も出ない正論である。
    しかし、もともと真面目すぎる性格がメイドになる事で更に厳格に。自堕落なマスターは決して見逃さない、鬼 のメイド長と化した。

ネロと共にイシュタルカップに参加。
    チーム名『タイラント・シューティンスター』は彼女からのアイディア。
    名高いワガママ皇帝と暴君メイドが手を結んだ奇蹟のチームに相応しい命名である。

レース動機は最強を示す為。報酬(物理)は当然求めるが、それはそれとして、マスターの為になればいいと思 っている。

ネロは『全チームがライバル』と考えるが、
    オルタには『こいつにだけは負けられない』というチームはない。
    ネロとオルタ。ノリの合わない二人ではあるが、
    ネロはレースでの活躍と面白さの為、アルトリアは暴力衝動(ストレス)の発散と報酬の為、手を組んでイシュ タルカップに参加した。

レースに隠された真相を探る気はまるでない。
    自分がいちばん主人公に応援されていると思い込んでいる為、心は常に上機嫌だったりする。
    外見からではまったくそう見えないが。

レース方針は『手加減のないレース』。
    後先考えずにアクセルを踏むネロと、後先考えているのにニトロを使うオルタ。
    ネロは「美しさと速さ」を至上とし、オルタは「簡潔さと速さ」を至上とする。半分は相容れないが半分はまっ たく同じノリなので、実はものすごく気が合う二人だった。
    ……やはり奇蹟のチームなのでは?
    Artoria Alter (Rider)

Even an Alter wears a swimsuit. After all, it is summer.
    However, due some kind of conviction, she has put away the king’s crown and equipped instead a lovely white crown--- a white brim(1).

Indeed. A maid.

Alter - the different aspect of the King of Britain, Artoria Pendragon - who has awakened to an even further different conviction.
    Entering the summer season, Artoria cheered up by reexamining herself not as a single tyrant, but merely as a waitress. I understand what you’re saying, but I simply cannot figure out why things became like this.
    Surely, in order to make the summer that Master’s experiences even better, the path of a maid was selected.(2)
    Since the concerned person is attempting to conceal her identity as Artoria, she is masquerading her equipment as various things.

Excalibur became a mop.
    Sequence(3) became a pistol.
    Her combat style converted to that of a modern soldier.
    Mowing down the opponent with a mop, stopping their movements with a pistol and blowing them up with a grenade.
    Such is a maid.

Miss Alter succumbed to the temptation of the summer’s charm (though she neither speaks nor is aware of this herself) and ended up changing into a swimsuit.
    I am absolutely not what you would commonly refer as Swimsuit Servant.
    The reason being, because this is a maid
    (4) before being a swimsuit”.
    I see, a fair argument that leave one lost for words.
    However, her personality (which was already overly serious from the start) became even more stern by turning into a maid. She changed into a merciless head house-maid that never turns a blind eye to a self-indulgent Master.

Participated on the Ishtar Cup together with Nero.
    The team name “Tyrant Shooting Star” was her idea.
    An appropriate naming for a miraculous team in which a famously selfish emperor and a tyrant maid joined forces.

Her incentive for this race is to show herself as the strongest. Naturally, she desires a (material) reward, but that aside, she is thinking about being useful to the Master.

Nero thinks that “all teams are rivals”, but there is no team that makes Alter feel that “I definitely cannot lose against these guys”.
    Nero and Alter. A pair that do not sync up their pace, but still joined forces to participate in the Ishtar Cup - Nero for the sake of achievement and amusement, while Alter seeks the reward and to vent out her violent impulses (stress).

She has no intention at all of probing into the truth hidden behind this race.
    Thanks to being convinced that she is the most cheered by the protagonist, seems that her heart is constantly on a good mood.
    Though her semblance does not appear like that at all.

Her racing policy is to “not go easy on anyone”.
    Nero steps on the accelerator without thinking of the consequences, while Alter uses the nitro despite taking the consequences into consideration.
    Nero holds “beauty and speed” as supreme, while Alter sees “conciseness and speed” as paramount. In conflict regarding one half, yet on the very same mood regarding the other half - that being the case, these two actually get along well to a great extent.
    ...as expected, isn’t this a miraculous team?

Height/Weight: 154cm・42kg
    Source: Arthurian Legends
    Region: England
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    It seems that reason why her alignment is Evil isn’t due to her not having a good opinion about herself for becoming a maid, but rather because she is taking her own awkwardness - that cannot conduct herself as an ideal waitress in any way other than by brute force - into consideration.

Independent Action: EX
    The ability to take action even in the absence of a Master.
    Though there is a Master she ought to serve, that is a different matter.
    She acquired the threat of Independent Action skill from the conviction that a maid’s service mentality ought to be free... spontaneous, and not coerced by anyone else. Due to obtaining this skill, her usual parameters have declined somewhat.

Summer Sweeper!: A
    Prana Burst changed for a maid’s use. An expert of water-washing that rinses off anything.
    While increasing her own serviceability (attack power), she strictly coaches(5) the entire party, increasing their morale.

Coaching: A
    The seaside’s Artoria Alter is also a cold-blooded governess (female home tutor). By means of a strict education and guidance, she redresses a mistaken battle style. Since she is quite the spartan, those who are coached by her receive heavy damage.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Sequence Morgan - Sword of Inflexibly Burning Victory
    A
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    A Combination Noble Phantasm between Excalibur and Sequence, the short sword possessed by King Arthur that “can only be carried into mortal combats”.

Sequence takes the shape of small automatic pistol, but it becomes a large sniper rifle by being combined with Excalibur, repelling the filthy foreign enemies before they can enter the “master’s territory”.
    It is an anti-materiel rifle, no matter how you look at it, but you shouldn’t point that out unless you want your pretty face to be blown off.

(1)a less-known name for that frilly headdress that maids often wear.

(2)the wording in these last two phrases are a bit weird, but I believe this was meant to be a skit between her and some third party.

(3)aka Secace, Seure. According to some sources, this is actually a sword belonging to Lancelot instead.

(4)as in maid uniform

(5)as in a sports coach. Can also be translated as directing, or supervising.

Frankenstein (Swimsuit)
    サマーシーズン到来!!
    「あつい! だるい! けだるい!」
    夏が苦手な人造人間フランちゃん、涼しさを求めるため、水着に着替えてレースに挑戦である!
    相棒は胡散臭いアラフィフと、トランスモーフする巨大ロボバベッジ。
    夏の超大作映画みたいだな!

身長/体重:172cm・48kg
    出典:創作
    地域:ヨーロッパ全域
    属性:中立・夏  性別:女性
    アラフィフ「うちのフランは世界一可愛い」

夏の暑さでめんどくさがり屋さんになってしまったセイバー・フラン。
    でもいざって時には暴走しがち、ハハハどっちにしても困ったもんだよねハハハ。

イメージは「夏の暑さにだるそうな大型犬」。

そしてアラフィフは暴走を後押しする。
    頼りはバベッジセンセーだけだ!
    蒸気・雷・悪巧み、三つ揃ったこのチームに隙はない! 気がする!

なお、霊基を弄くったことで何故かセイバーになってしまった。

○騎乗:EX
    なんと、フランちゃんはバベッジ・ロコモーティブフォームに搭乗できるのだ。
    その様は、さながら今日のわんこのようである。
    今日のふらん。

○対魔力:E
    だるいので、あんまり抵抗できない。

○狂化:E
    しゃべるの、めどい。

○サマー・ガルバニズム:B+
    夏のガルバニズムは一味違う。
    具体的に言うとバベッジのバックアップを受けて、蒸気機関もパワーに回しているのだ。
    デメリット:あつい、だるい。

○虚ろなる酷暑への嘆き:A
    フランちゃんはちょっと暑いと、すぐだるいめどいとふて腐れてしまうのだ。
    その様は、夏の暑さに参ってしまった大型犬のようである。
    あらかわいい。

○ほどほどロード:C
    オーバーロードとかだるいので、ほどほどにロードします。

『串刺の雷刃』
    ランク:D~B 種別:対人宝具 レンジ:1~3 最大捕捉:1人

スキュアド・プラズマブレイド
    ブライダル・ブレイドを勢いよく回転させることでエネルギーを急速充填。
    然る後にジャンプして突き刺す。その膨大な雷エネルギーは、うっかりすると他の面子まで巻き込みかねないほ どである。

夏なので、普段しっかりしているフランちゃんでも、だらーんとした様子をマスターに見せている 。

マスターのベッドを占拠し、冷房を浴びながらぐだーんだるーんとゴロゴロしている。
    ペットがベッドから退いてくれません、どうしたらいいのでしょうか? とSNSに写真を投稿して「いいね! 」したくなるレベル。

基本、邪気は欠片もないので邪気があるベッドを占領したいサーヴァントは「ぐぬぬ」と見守って いる。
    Frankenstein (Saber)

The summer season arrived!
    Hot! Languid! Listless!
    Seeking some refreshingness, the cyborg Fran-chan (who weak in the summer) changes into a swimsuit and challenges a race.
    Her partners are a shady a 50-years-old man and the trans-morphing giant robot Babbage.
    This is like a super epic movie of summer season!

A Saber Fran who ended up becoming someone who finds most things bothersome due to the summer heat.
    However, she is prone to rampages at opportune times - hahaha, this is so hopeless either way, hahaha.

Her image is that of “a large breed dog who turned languid due to the summer heat”.

And the 50-years-old man pushes on her rampage.
    We can only rely on Professor Babbage!
    This team that assembled steam・lightning・wiles has no openings! I think!

Also, due tampering with her Saint Graph, she ended up becoming a Saber for some reason.

At summer, even the usually reliable Fran-chan shows a listless state before the Master.

Lazily idling about while occupying the Master’s bed and basking herself on air-conditioning.
    It’s on the level that makes you want to click on “like!” when someone post a picture on the SNS(1) while saying “My pet won’t move out from the bed. What should I do?

Since she fundamentally does not have a speck of malice, the Servants who want to occupy said bed out of malice can only watch over her in frustration.

Height/Weight: 172cm・48kg
    Source: Literary work
    Region: All of Europe
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    50-years-old: “My Fran is the cutest in the world”.

Riding: EX
    Wow, Fran-chan can board on Babbage・Locomotive Form.
    That state is just like a modern-day puppy.
    A modern-day Fran.

Magic Resistance: E
    Due being listless, she cannot resist much.

Mad Enhancement: E
    It is too much of a bother to speak.

Summer Galvanism: B+
    The Galvanism of summer is somewhat different.
    To be specific, she receives a back up from Babbage and also circulate power to the steam engine.
    Demerit: hot, languid.

Grief Towards the Empty Sultriness: A

If it is even a little hot, Fran-chan instantly ends up becoming sulky - finding most things dull and bothersome.
    That state is just like a large breed dog that gave in to the summer heat.
    How cute.

Moderate-Load: C
    An overload is too bothersome, so she does a moderate-load instead.
    NOBLE PHANTASM

Skewered Plasma Blade - Lightning Blade of Impalement
    D~B
    Range: 1~3
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    Rapid-charging of energy by vigorously spinning the Bridal Blade.
    After that, she jumps and stabs with it. Such a vast electric energy that she might even inadvertently drag the other party members into it.

(1) Social Networking Service, aka social media

Nitocris (Swimsuit)
    謎の存在がカルデアにあらわれた。
    その神々しさ、その凜々しさ、その堂々たる姿は果たして何者か!
    古代エジプト神話におけるとある存在に酷似しているようだが……?

身長/体重:162cm・51kg
    地域:エジプト
    属性:秩序・善  性別:女性
    いったい……何クリスなんだ……?

己を恥じたニトクリス。
    ファラオ・オジマンディアスに無礼を働いてしまった事を深く恥じ入り、「もはや合わせる顔がありません!」 と自ら衣を被ってメジェドの似姿となった。
    (霊基第一段階)

ただし、ファラオとしてのささやかな誇りは胸に秘めている。
    あくまで他のファラオの方々に対して恥じ入っているだけである。

服装を変えたところなぜか霊基も変化。
    アサシンのクラスとなって宝具まで変わってしまったが……中身は普段のニトクリスそのもの。
    早とちりも短気もうっかりも普段通り。
    安心の平常運転。

○白き御衣:A
    ニトクリスが纏った白い御衣。
    この御衣はメジェド神による寵愛と加護の証であるという。
    自己申告によるものであるため、実際のところどうなのかは分からない。

○ビーチパニック:EX
    何だあれ……?
    何……?
    メジェド神の加護なのか何なのか、白き御衣を身に付けたニトクリスは立っているだけで異様なまでに衆目を集 めてしまう。

○熱砂の王道:A
    皇帝特権が変化したスキル。
    このスキルによって、ニトクリスは本来有していないはずの白兵戦闘能力を得ている。
    クレオパトラのファラオ闘法を見ていて何かを閃いたのかもしれない。

『穢れを漱げ、青く美しきナイル』
    ランク:B 種別:対軍宝具
    スネフェル・イオテル・ナイル。
    王にして神たるファラオの座を弄ぶ不敬に、罰を。
    我が愛しき兄弟の生命を奪い取った悪逆に、死を。
    神々を軽んじる有力者たちを、彼らの傀儡として新たなファラオとなったニトクリスは決して許さ なかった。
    密かに作り上げた巨大な地下室へと彼らを集めて宴を開き、ナイルから引き込んだ大量の水を地下室に満たす事 で一人残らず溺死させ───ニトクリスは復讐を完遂したという。

ギリシャの歴史家ヘロドトスの著『歴史』に記されたこの復讐譚は、アサシンのクラスを得たニトクリスの宝具 となった。
    すなわち対象の周囲を石壁で囲み、ナイルの水を注ぎ、死に至らしめる復讐の再現。固有結界に似て非なる大魔 術の行使である。

マスターに対する態度も変わらない。
    あくまでマスターは自分にとっての「同盟相手」である。

ちなみに、イシュタルカップが無事に終わったら、せっかくなのでこの神秘の御衣を用いてサマードレスなどこ さえてみましょう、と本人はぼんやり考えていたのだが……気付けば、考えた通りの姿になってい たという。
    (霊基第三段階)

この奇妙な現象は「メジェドさまの祝福」としてカルデア職員の間で語り継がれることになるとか、ならないと か……。
    Nitocris (Assassin)

A mysterious existence appeared on Chaldea.
    That solemnity, that dignity, that brazen figure - who does it belong to after all!?
    It seems to resemble a certain existence from Ancient Egyptian Mythology, but...?

Nitocris felt ashamed of herself.
    Deeply embarrassed for having been rude to Pharaoh Ozymandias, she covered herself with a gown resembling Medjed while saying “I cannot face him anymore!”.
    (First Ascension)

However, she conceals within her chest a modest pride as a Pharaoh.
    This is merely her feeling ashamed towards the other Pharaoh.

For some reason, her Saint Graph changed upon changing attires.
    Even her Noble Phantasm ended up changing by becoming an Assassin Class Servant... but inside she still is the same old Nitocris.
    As usual, she is quick to jump into the wrong conclusion, short of temper and careless.
    A usual run that makes you relieved.

Her attitude towards the Master also did not changed.
    To the bitter end, for her the Master is an “allied partner”.

Incidentally, it seems that she was idly thinking about how, once the Ishtar Cup was safely over, “I may as well try to employ this imperial garments of mystery to manufacture a summer dress or something”... but by the time she realized, it turned just like she had thought.
    (Third Ascension)

This curious phenomenon would be passed on among the Chaldea staff as the “blessings of Medjed”, or maybe not...

Height/Weight: 162cm・51kg
    Region: Egypt
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Just... what-cris is this...?

White Imperial Garments: A
    The white garments that Nitocris wears.
    It has been said that this imperial garments are evidence of the favor and divine protection from the god Medjed.
    Since this comes from a personal statement, it is unknown if that is really the case.

Beach Panic: EX
    What is that...?
    What...?
    This may be the divine protection of the god Medjed or whatever, but the Nitocris who wears the white imperial garments gathers public attention to a bizarre degree just by standing around.

Kingship of Hot Sands: A
    A variation skill of Imperial Privilege.
    By means of this skill, Nitocris has acquired hand-to-hand combat abilities that she originally should never have.
    Maybe something occurred to her upon seeing Cleopatra’s Pharaoh combat style.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Sneferu Iteru Nil - Rinse the Impurities, Blue and Beautiful Nile
    B
    Punishment for the blasphemy of trifling with the royal, divine throne of the Pharaoh.
    Death for the treachery of snatching away the lives of my beloved brothers.
    Having been made into a new Pharaoh - as the puppet of the influential figures that made light of the gods - Nitocris would never be able to forgive them.
    It has been said that Nitocris accomplished her revenge by throwing a banquet to gather them in the gigantic cellar that she had secretly built and then drew large amounts of water from the Nile, filling the cellar until they had all drown to death---

This tale of revenge - which was recorded in the work of the Greek historian Herodotus, the “Histories” - became the Noble Phantasm of Nitocris when she acquired the Assassin Class.
    In other words, a reproduction of revenge that encloses the target’s surroundings in stone walls, pours in water from the Nile and leads them to death. The exercise of a high-thaumaturgy that is falsely similar to a Reality Marble.

Nobunaga (Swimsuit)
    渚の第六天魔王、ここに轟臨!
    この夏の尾張のトレンドをふんだんに盛り込んだ素敵なルックであのノッブが帰ってきた!
    え? クソダサTシャツとか恥ずかしくないんですかって?
    ふっ……、今回のわしは今までのわしとは違うのじゃ! なんとこの夏のわしはまだ再臨を2回ぐらい残してお る。そう、念願の着替え再臨じゃ!
    再臨したわしの艶姿に腰を抜かすでないぞ!
    うっはっはっはっはー!

……というかこのTシャツ、イケてると思うんじゃが、じゃが!

身長/体重:152cm・44kg
    地域:日本
    属性:混沌・夏   性別:女性
    ノーマルノッブから属性が夏とかいう希少属性に変化しているが多分ノリ。秩序から混沌へ変化しているのは第 六天魔王状態の影響と思われる。

「うっはっはっは! わしこそが渚の第六天魔王、織田信長じゃ! わしったら脱いでも凄いんじ ゃからネ!」

己が内から燃え盛るように湧き上がるパッションをその身にまとい、2017年夏『ノブナガ・THE・ロック スター』鮮烈デビューなのじゃ!
    ファイトスタイルは尾張うつけ時代を彷彿とさせる戦国やんちゃスタイル&ロックンロール。

え? 火縄? 奴はおいてきた。浜辺の戦いには湿気ってついてこれそうにないからネ!

○うつけ殺法:A
    想像を絶するうつけ的発想で戦闘を行う。
    寺にピンポンダッシュをしたり、茶釜に爆竹をしかけたり、信勝を泣かしたりとやりたい放題であ る。
    元来、こういう事には頭が回るため悪い意味で近接戦闘能力がパワーアップしている。

○敦盛ビート:B
    敦盛のビートを戦場に轟かす必殺の超空間ダンシング敦盛ファイト。踊りなのか歌なのはっきりしてほしいがノ ッブ曰くこれがロック。

ちなみに謎の魔王武装の名前は『ヘシKill・ハセーべ』との事。

○渚の第六天魔王:A-
    本人の夏のイメージによって、己の在り方を捻じ曲げられた怪物。能力・姿が変貌してしまう。
    本来のスキル「魔王」のアナザースキル。
    渚で魔王が水着に着替えたらこうなった。
    副作用で少し胸が大きくなっている気もするんじゃが気のせいかの?

第六天魔王波旬、織田信長。

本来の第六天魔王状態は神仏はおろか、己すら焼き尽くしかねない危険なモードのため、バーサーカーというク ラスに封じることで限定的に第六天魔王状態を保っている。
    うつけた言動で誤魔化してはいるが、この姿は信長的にはかなり危険な状態のため、定期的に魔力(ロック)を 解放(シャウト)してクールダウンしている。 

―――ま、是非もないよネ!
    Oda Nobunaga (Berserker)

The beach’s Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven, arrives with a bang!
    That Nobu returns with a fantastic look that has abundantly incorporated the trends of Owari in this summer.
    Eh? Aren’t you ashamed of this fucking lame T-shirt?
    Hah..., my current self is different what I had been until now! After all, this summer self of mine still has about 2 Ascensions left. Indeed, the much desired clothes-changing Ascension!
    Don’t lose your bearings from my ascended self’s alluring figure!
    Uhahahaha---!

...or rather, I think that this T-shirt is really cool, how about it? How about it?!

Cladding herself with the passion that boils up from her depths as if burning brightly, “NOBUNAGA - THE ROCKSTAR” makes a striking debut on summer 2017.
    Her fighting style is rock ’n’ roll and the Warring States’ rascal-style, which is a vivid reminder of her period as the "Big Fool of Owari”.

Eh? The arquebuses? I left those behind. After all, it seemed like they wouldn’t be able to catch up in this humid beach battle!

Height/Weight: 152cm・43kg
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Summer
    The change from the normal Nobu to the rare alignment called Summer is probably just a matter of mood. As for why she has changed from Lawful to Chaotic, this is believed to be an effect of the Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven-condition.

Uhahaha! I surely am the beach’s Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga! Really, I am amazing even when stripping!

Fool’s Killing Method: A
    Engaging in combat with foolish ideas that are beyond imagination.
    Acting irresponsibly by doing ding-dong dash at a temple, setting up a firecracker on a teakettle or making Nobukatsu cry.
    Her close-combat abilities receive a backup (in a bad way) thanks to the fact that she is essentially ingenious about things such as these.

Atsumori Beat: B
    The sure-kill hyperspace dancing Atsumori fighting-style that makes the beats of Atsumori roar in the battlefield. I really wished that she would be clear on whether this is a dance or singing, but according to Nobu, this is what rock is all about.

Incidentally, the name of the enigmatic demon lord armament is “Heshi-Kill: Hasebe”.

Beach’s Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven: A-
    A monster that had her own way of being distorted by means of her image about summer. Both the abilities and appearance ended up being transformed.
    Another skill from the original “Demon Lord” skill.
    Things became like this when the demon lord changed into a swimsuit at the beach.
    Is it just my imagination or does it really look like her breasts became somewhat bigger as a side effect?

NOBLE PHANTASM

NOBUNAGA・THE ROCK ’N’ ROLL - The Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven, Papiyas ~ Summer
    (1)~
    E~EX
    Type: Anti-Divinity
    The true Noble Phantasm of the Demon Lord Nobunaga that destroys gods and buddhas... its minor change version.
    A limited release-condition of the Reality Marble which metamorphoses her into an existence that wields great power against those that possess divinity and mystery. An enigmatic giant skeleton (provisory name) manifests at the back of the released-condition Nobu, and wields demon lord-like power.

Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven, Papiyas - Oda Nobunaga.

Originally, the Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven-condition was a dangerous mode that could burn to nothing not only gods and buddhas, but even herself as well. Thus, she is sustaining the Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven-condition on a limited fashion by sealing it on the Berserker Class.
    Though she keeps bluffing with her foolish behavior, since this form is a very dangerous condition for Nobunaga, she periodically performs a cool down by releasing (shouting) magical energy (rock).

--- well, it cannot be helped!

(1) could not find a proper translation for the original Japanese term. Interesting enough, you can get the term 盛夏 (seika) by inverting the kanji, which means “midsummer”

Helena Blavatsky (Swimsuit)
    おもむろに衣装&クラスをマハトマチェンジ!
    護法魔王尊の力を借りた新宝具、レース用のクマラ・ホイールを実体化させて、エレナ・ブラヴァツキーはサマ ーイベントに挑む!

NYARFことカッコイイ水鉄砲を手に、並み居るライバルを蹴散らすゾ!
    「ちなみにNYARFの製作は私である!」
    「改良は私だ凡骨!」

身長/体重:145cm・38kg
    地域:欧州
    属性:混沌・善  性別:女性
    「自分がアーチャーなのかライダーなのかたまにわからなくなっちゃうの」と、はにかみながらエ レナ談

レース参加にあたっての彼女の第一義は、「楽しみましょう!」である。
    もちろん、勝つに越したことはないので……
    勝てそうな場面ではグイグイ勝ちを狙おう、という方針ではある。でもやっぱり、実際にはあまり前のめりには なれないエレナである。

今回のエレナは、内面のおねえさん性、お母さん性(あるいはおばあちゃま性)が普段よりもやや強く顕れてい るのかもしれない。

○サマー・バケーション!:A+
    今年の夏は自分も遊んでしまおう、と心に決めたエレナが獲得したスキル。
    本来(キャスター)のエレナが有するマハトマスキルが変化したもの。
    アーチャーとして活動するエレナの中核となるものである。

○ニャーフ!:B
    NYARFこと、エジソンの作と思しいスーパー水鉄砲を自在に操る。本スキルの存在によって、エレナの霊基 はアーチャーとして定められたと思しい。
    彼女自身は、
    「クラスはライダーのつもりだったのよね……」
    と言っているとか。

○大佐の夏休み:B
    オルコット人形たちはたとえ夏休みであろうとエレナのために尽くす。
    むしろ普段よりも活動的になった彼女のため、如何にして彼女を楽しませようかと全力を尽くすのだ。彼らにと っての夏休みの喜びは、エレナの満足、その一点に掛かっている。

『金星神・白銀円環』
    ランク:B+ 種別:対軍宝具
    サナト・クマラ・ホイール。
    クラス変更にあたってエレナが持ち出してきたネオ宝具。
    白銀の円環。キャスター時に宝具を真名解放する際に出現する飛行物体と同じ材質で構成されており、地球上の 如何なる物質とも異なる組成を有しているという。
    真名解放時には無数の飛行物体が出現し、雨あられと周囲に光線を降り注がせる。激しい爆発が巻き起こるが、 決してエレナ自身には直撃しない。

色々あった彼女のために、エジソンとテスラは「ストレス発散」をすべきだと考えた。
    それゆえのレース参加、それゆえのはっちゃけである。
    エレナは彼らの気遣いを受け入れると決めた。
    すなわち───ストレス発散すべく、思いっきりサマーバケーションを堪能しよう、と!

「この夏は童心に返って楽しく遊ぼう」と彼女は強く意識している。……しているのだが、結果としては、年経 たムーブがいつもより増えてしまっているような……?
    Helena Blavatsky (Archer)

Abruptly Mahatma Change both the costume and Class.
    Materializing the new Noble Phantasm that borrowed the power of Sanat Kumara - Kumara Wheel - to use it on the race, Helena Blavatsky challenges the summer event.

Holding a cool water gun named NYARF on her hands, she scatters all the present rivals!
    By the way, I am NYARF’s manufacturer!
    I made the improvements, you humdrum!”(1)

Her foremost concern in participating of this race is “having fun!”
    Of course, she wouldn’t mind winning...
    Her policy is to eagerly go for the win in situations where she might come out victorious. Still, as excepted, Helena is cannot actually get very enthusiastic about it.

At this occasion, Helena may be exposing her sisterly nature, motherly nature (or maybe grandma-like nature) a little more forcefully than usual.

Edison and Tesla decided that, after having to endure much, she now needed to “release some stress”.
    Thus, they participate on the race and let her do as she pleases.
    Helena decided to accept their consideration.
    In other words--- “I must release some stress, and enjoy this summer vacation with all my heart!

She is very conscious about “reverting to a childlike innocence and enjoying myself in this summer”... however, as a result, it seems like outdated moves have increased more than usual...?

Height/Weight: 145cm・38kg
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Sometimes, I cannot discern by myself whether I am an Archer or a Rider”, such is Helena’s bashful testimony.

Summer Vacation!: A+
    A skill that Helena acquired by deciding on her heart that “I shall play as well in this summer”.
    A variation of the Mahatma skill that her original (Caster) self possesses.
    It becomes Helena’s core as she performs as an Archer.

NYARF!: B
    She can freely handle the super water gun called NYARF, which appears to have been made by Edison. It seems that Helena’s Saint Graph was determined as an Archer by the existence of this skill.
    Although she herself says that “my actual intention was the Rider Class...”

Colonel’s Summer Holiday: B
    The Olcott dolls devote themselves to Helena even during the summer holidays.
    Or rather, they are putting their utmost efforts into entertaining her - who became more energetic than usual - in anyway possible. For them, the joy of summer holidays hangs on only one point: Helena’s satisfaction.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Sanat Kumara Wheel - Venusian Divinity・Silvery Ring
    B+
    A Neo-Noble Phantasm that Helena brought out upon changing her Class.
    Ring of silver. Made from the same materials as the flying object that appears when she releases the True Name of her Noble Phantasm as a Caster, it is said to be endowed with a composition that is different from any substance found on Earth.
    When she releases the True Name, countless flying objects appear and beams of light rain incessantly on the surroundings like a storm. Violent explosions arise, but those will never directly hit Helena.

(1) it goes without saying, but that last chat is supposed to be between Edison and Tesla

Minamoto Yorimitsu (Swimsuit)
    前回、南の島にて著しい風紀の乱れがあったと聞き及んだ頼光。
    今年のイベントもそのような事態になってはならない、と自ら牛頭天王に祈りを捧げて強制クラスチェンジ。本 来のクラスであるセイバーの時ほどではないまでも、母性パワーは控えめな、都を守護する性質が強化されたラ ンサー源頼光へと変生を果たした。

「頼光サンは本職のセイバーになるとすっげえ真面目になるンだよ。超・風紀委員長だ」
    「ランサーだとそうだな、影の風紀委員長ってとこか。つまりまぁ───」

つまりスケバンだ。
    母性パワーは控えめとなり、都を守る凛々しい武士として頼光は夏を斬る!

身長/体重:175cm・??kg
    出典:史実、『御伽草子』『丑御前の御本地』など
    地域:日本
    なんと今回は精神汚染スキルを有していないらしい(自己申告)

風紀を取り締まるため、影の風紀委員長と化した頼光。
    口癖は「禁制禁制、御禁制です!」
    イシュタルが開催するレースの行方には興味はなく、サマーイベントを機に羽目を外しすぎそうな参加者を監視 しようと考えている。

霊基第三再臨を果たせばテンションが上がりきってセーラー服を脱ぎ捨ててしまい、結果として自分が一番風紀 を乱してしまうという事態を引き起こすのだが……本人にはまったく自覚がない。いや、あるのか ……?

○狂化:C
    理性と引き替えに身体能力を強化するスキル。
    その精神はランサークラスとなってもある程度まで破綻しているものの、バーサーカー時に比べると大きな違い がある。
    道徳心、である。
    ランサー源頼光は道徳心を以て、夏休みの風紀の乱れを監視する。
    しかし自分自身の恰好には割と無頓着なあたり、やはり破綻の気配は拭い去れない……。

○影の風紀委員長:A
    無窮の武練が変化したスキル。
    セーラー服を失うなど、たとえ如何なる状況であっても風紀の乱れを見逃すことがない。

○錬鉄手車:C
    セーラー服といえばこれ、という金時の思い込みが頼光へと伝染してしまった。
    武芸百般を体現する頼光は錬鉄ヨーヨーを使いこなし、カルデアの風紀を乱さんとするあらゆる夏の誘惑を打ち 払う。

○サマー・カタストロフ:EX
    脱がなくてもすごいが───脱いだらもっとすごい。
    海辺でどれだけ人の目を集めてしまうかを示す、サマー・クライシスと似て非なるスキル。ビーチフラワーと異 なり、恋い焦がれの領分を逸脱した視線まで集中する。

『釈提桓因・金剛杵』
    ランク:A+ 種別:対人宝具/対軍宝具
    しゃくだいかんいん・こんごうしょ。
    牛頭天王こと東方神たる帝釈天(インドラ)の金剛杵、すなわちは聖仙骨より造られし神々の最終兵器ヴァジュ ラが空より降り来たり、あらゆる敵を撃滅する───
    この宝具を以て、今回の頼光のクラスはランサーとして定められるに至った。
    形態は、密教において万有の本体である一真如を示すという独鈷杵のそれである。

アルジュナ「その宝具は父の……」
    ラーマ「その宝具は……」

マスターには「夏だからといって開放的な気分に浸りすぎてはいけません、よろしいですね?」とあくまで委員 長ムーブで接してくる。
    でもその委員長、み、見えてますよ……
    その……そのスカートのスリットというにはあまりに大胆な……
    何よりセーラー服の下、そのすごい水着は……

「? どうされました、マスター?」

やっぱり無自覚だ!?
    Minamoto Yorimitsu (Lancer)

Raikou heard about the considerable disturbance of public morals that took place on the southern island previously.
    Such situation must not happen in this year’s event” - a compulsory Class Change resulted from her dedicating such prayer to the Gozo Tenno. Although not to the extent of her proper Class (Saber), Lancer Minamoto Raikou accomplished a metamorphosis in which her motherly power was inhibited and the disposition of protecting the capital was strengthened.

Raikou-san turns unbelievably serious when it comes to her main job as a Saber. A super-Public Morals Chairwoman.
    As a Lancer, yeah, she would be like a Public Morals Chairwoman of the shadows. Well, in other words---

In other words, a sukeban.
    With her motherly power inhibited, Raikou cuts off the summer as a dignified warrior that protects the capital!

In order to crack down on the public morals, Raikou turned into a Public Morals Chairwoman of the shadows.
    Her catch-phrase is “Ban, ban, definitely banned!
    She has no interest in the outcome of the race that Ishtar is holding and is purely thinking about monitoring the participants that are more likely to take the chance provided by the summer event to cut loose too much.

Upon accomplishing her third Ascension, she will end up throwing off her sailor uniform due getting into high-spirits and, as a result, bring about a situation where she is the one disturbing public morals the most... but the concerned person has no self-awareness at all. Wait, does she...?

She consistently looks after the Master with Chairwoman moves such as “You understand right? Just because it is summer, you must not become too immersed in liberal feelings.
    But, Chairwoman, I-I can see it...
    Well... that slit on your skirt is so bold...
    More than anything, there is a terrific swimsuit underneath that sailor uniform...

? Did something happen, Master?

As expected, she is unaware!?

Height/Weight: 175cm・??kg
    Source: Historical fact, "fairy-tale books”, "The True Form of Ushi Gozen" and etc.
    Region: Japan
    Wow, it seems I am not endowed with a Mental Pollution skill this time around” (unsubstantiated assertion).

Mad Enhancement: C
    A skill that strengthens physical abilities in exchange of reason.
    Although her mentality is still somewhat broken even after becoming a Lancer, there is still a great difference when compared to when she is a Berserker.
    She has a sense of morals.
    By means of a moral sense, the Lancer Minamoto Raikou monitors disturbances in the public morals of the summer holidays.
    Still, from the way she remains relatively indifferent about her own appearance, as expected, it is impossible to erase the hints of a broken mind...

Public Morals Chairwoman of the Shadows: A
    A variation of the Eternal Arms Mastership skill.
    No matter in what kind of situation - such as losing her sailor uniform - she will not overlook disturbances of public morals.

Wheelbarrow of Tempered Steel: C
    When you say sailor uniform, then it should be this”(1) - such misconception from Kintoki ended up infecting Raikou.
    That Raikou (who embodies all martial arts) perfectly handles a steel yo-yo and drives away any and all summer temptations that attempts to disturb Chaldea’s public morals.

Summer Catastrophe: EX
    It is already amazing without her stripping--- but things become even more amazing once she strips.
    A skill falsely similar to Summer Crisis(2), which denotes how much of people’s stares one ends up gathering on the beach.
    Unlike Beach Flower, it even concentrates gazes that deviate from the domain of yearning.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Shìtí Huányīn・Vajra

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    The adamantine mallet of the oriental god Sakra devanam Indra (Indra) - also known as Gozu Tenno. In other words, a Vajra - the final weapon of the gods, created from holy bones - descends and annihilates all enemies---
    Thanks to this Noble Phantasm, at this occasion Raikou’s Class was ultimately established as a Lancer.
    Its shape is that of a tokkosho, which is said to represent the tathata - the real form of all creation according to Vajrayana teachings.

Arjuna: “That Noble Phantasm is father’s...
    Rama: “That Noble Phantasm is...

(1) research “Sukeban Deka”

(2) probably meant Beach Crisis

Ishtar (Swimsuit)
    金星の女神イシュタル、夏の姿。
    夏の祭典という人々の熱狂……信仰心に心を打たれ、一大イベントを開催した、まさに女神のよう な女神。
    現代風にアレンジした天舟マアンナを駆り、軽快に、そして痛快に肉体を駆使するカンフー系女神 でもある。

「みんな、楽しんでる~~!? 最高~~?
     うんうん、良きかな良きかな!
     もっともっと、限界まで頑張ってね~!」

このように、愛想よく気前よく、会場に集まった全ての者を祝福するまさに女神の中の女神。

その笑顔の裏に有るものは、はたして。

身長/体重:159cm・47kg
    出典:古代メソポタミア神話
    地域:メソポタミア
    相変わらずふわふわと地に足のつかない女神。パーカーの下は白のハイレグ水着なんだって。

自由奔放、優雅で大胆、そして残酷という女神イシュタルだが、現代服になっているため女神としての気位の高 さ・怖さはちょっとだけ緩和されている。陽気さと寛大さが普段よりアップし、フレンドリーに。

女神たるもの、格闘技の一つや二つは修得しているのが当たり前……という訳ではもちろんなく。
    イシュタルがここまで巧みに動けるのは依り代になった肉体が魔術も格闘技もしっかり修得していたからである 。
    肉体が修得していたカンフーをイシュタル風にアレンジしたものが今回のバトルスタイル。
    「ウルクアーツ! そういうのもあるのか」
    とはジグラッドの上で日光浴をしていた王様からのコメント。

『神峰天廻る明星の虹』
    ランク:EX 種別:対人宝具 レンジ:0~??
    しんぽうめぐるみょうじょうのにじ。
    アンガルタ・セブンカラーズ。
    マアンナが現代風の乗り物になっているため、真名も現代風にコンバートされている。
    夏を全力で満喫するスタイル。
    マアンナスクーターに乗り、地球の様々なリゾートを観光してご機嫌になり、そのハッピーな気持ちを魔力に変 換して地上にふりまくという虹の宝具。
    衣装替えも見目麗しく、地上に降り注ぐ魔力は輝く星となって敵にダメージを与える。
    本人はとてもハッピーかつファビュラスな気分だが、地上はほんと大迷惑。

○騎乗:EX
    天舟マアンナを乗りこなすイシュタルの騎乗スキルは人間とは次元の違う、別格のものである。
    無論、『別格』だからといって人間より『上手い・速い』という訳ではない。とにかく『いろんな意味で凄い』 のである。時間とか空間とかもうあんまり気にしていないウルクドライブ。

○輝ける水の衣:A
    大王冠を水着に替えたスキル。
    大王冠はイシュタル本人にのみ作用するものだったが、こちらはパーティー全員に行き渡る。そのかわり出力は 低い。

○サマー・ブレイカー!:A
    夏を(いろんな意味で)破壊する女神。
    「女神変生」のダウン版。

アーチャーのイシュタルが使う弓は天舟マアンナの船首部分を取り外したものであるが、今回は天舟の「櫂」の 部分をスクーターに変化させ、乗り物としている。スクーターは現代のスクーターそのものの外見だが、とうぜ ん、性能は女神クラス。空も飛ぶしワープもする。
    イシュタルの足下には謎の生物がもそもそと動いているが、イシュタルはこの生物に関してはノー・コメントを 貫いている。

ウルクを救ったマスターを将来有望な勇者として目を付けているものの、「なんでこんな平凡なのが勇者になる んだろう?」と首をかしげる事もあるとか。不思議な人間、と捉えている。
    今回はその人望(サーヴァントたちに信頼されている)を見込んで、彼/彼女をイシュタルカップのスタッフに 雇用するが……?

懲りるという事を知らないのか。

夏の祭典、イシュタルカップ。
    それはイシュタルの持つ使い魔・天の牡牛グガランナを復活させる為の大儀式だった。
    メソポタミア世界を襲った災害の日にグガランナを無くし、面目を丸つぶれにされたイシュタルは虎視眈々とリ ベンジの時を待っていたのだろう。

そして、その結果が今回のこれである。
    もう一度言うぞ。懲りるという事を知らないのか。

女神イシュタルはバビロンの蔵からこっそり拝借した貴重な祭具を聖杯に変換し、その力でコノートの土地に金 星のテクスチャを張り、力ある英霊たちが大地に感謝を捧げる(レースをする)事でグガランナをもう一度作ろ うと目論んだ。
    イシュタル神殿を巨大な魔力リソース集積回路に作り替えたのもその一環。イシュタルQPS(クォンタムピー ス・パワー・システム)は人々はおろか英霊たちからをも魔力を吸い上げ、自らのものとする悪夢の集金装置で ある。QPが溜まれば溜まるほどイシュタルの神格がアップしていく。その所業、まさに邪神の中 の邪神。
    Ishtar (Rider)

Goddess of Venus Ishtar, her summer guise.
    She held a grand event after having been impressed by the wild enthusiasm... devotion of people towards summer festivals - truly a goddess-like goddess. Driving the Heavenly Boat Maanna that has been rearranged to a modern style, she is also a kung fu-type goddess who casually, and thrillingly, makes free use of her body.

Hey everyone, are you all having a fun time~~!? The best~~?
    Yeah yeah, that’s good, that’s good!
    Please keep at it more and more, until your limit okay~!

Just like this, cordially and generously, she blesses all those who gathered on the venue - truly a goddess among goddesses.

Now, what exactly lies behind that smiling face.

Describe as freewheeling, elegant and bold, and cruel.
    The same Goddess Ishtar, but by changing into modern clothes, her haughtiness・dreadfulness as a goddess has softened just a little.

It is only natural for a goddess to have learned one or two forms of hand-to-hand combat... of course that is not the case.
    The reason why Ishtar can move so skillfully is because the body that became her vessel has properly learned both magecraft and martial arts.
    Her battle style at this occasion is the kung fu that said body had learned rearranged into Ishtar’s own style.
    Uruk Arts! Is there even such a thing?” - such was the comment from a certain king that was sunbathing on top of a ziggurat.

The bow that Archer Ishtar uses is the detached prow section of the Heavenly Boat Maanna, but this time, she changed the “oar” section of the Heavenly Boat into a scooter and is employing it as a vehicle. Its outward appearance is just like that of a modern scooter, but its performance is naturally goddess-class. It flies on the sky and even undergoes warp.
    An enigmatic creature is constantly squirming about by Ishtar’s feet, but Ishtar maintains a “no comment” policy in regards to said creature.

Although she is keeping an eye on the Master that saved Uruk as a hero with a promising future, there are also times when she tilts her head in confusion thinking “how can such a pedestrian become a hero?” She is perceiving him/her as a curious human.
    On this occasion, she employed him/her as a staff member of the Ishtar Cup out of expectations for his/her popularity (having the trust of the Servants), but...?

Will she ever learn her lesson?

Summer festival, Ishtar Cup.
    That was a great ceremony for the sake of resurrecting Ishtar’s familiar, the Bull of Heaven Gugalanna.
    After having her reputation completely ruined by losing Gugalanna on the day when a calamity struck the Mesopotamian world, Ishtar probably has been vigilantly waiting for a favorable chance to get revenge.

And the result is what we see at this time.
    I will say it again. Will she ever learn her lesson?

The Goddess Ishtar converted the precious ritual tools she secretly borrowed from the treasury of Babylon into a Holy Grail, pasted the texture of Venus over the land of Connacht with its power, and then planned to create Gugalanna once more by having powerful Heroic Spirits offer their gratitude (race) over the earth.
    Remodeling the Ishtar Temple into a giant prana resources accumulation circuit(1) was also a part of this. The Ishtar QPS (Quantum-piece Power System) is a devilish money collection installation that sucks prone not only from people, but also Heroic Spirits, making it her own. The more QP is collected, more Ishtar’s divine rank goes up. That deed is truly that of an evil deity among evil deities.

Height/Weight: 159cm・47kg
    Source: Ancient Mesopotamian Mythology
    Region: Mesopotamia
    As usual, a fickly goddess who does not keep her feet on the ground. Seems that she has a white, high-leg swimsuit underneath that hooded jacket.

Riding: EX
    Capable of fully managing the Heavenly Boat Maanna, Ishtar’s Riding skill is extraordinary, on a whole different level than that of humans.
    Of course, just because it is “extraordinary”, that does not mean it is “better・faster” than humans. At any rate, it is “amazing in many different ways”. An Uruk Drive that no longer cares much about things such as time and space.

Shining Water Garments: A
    A skill that changed the Great Crown into a swimsuit.
    The Great Crown was something that would only affect Ishtar herself, but this can be spread throughout the entire party. In exchange, the output is low.

Summer Breaker!: A
    A goddess that breaks (in many different ways) the summer.
    A downsized version of Goddess Metamorphosis.

NOBLE PHANTASM

An Gal Tā Seven Colors - Heavenly Peak-Visiting Rainbow of Venus
    EX
    Range: 0~??
    Since Maanna has turned into a modern vehicle, the True Name was also converted into a modern style.
    Her style is to enjoy summer with all her might.
    A rainbow Noble Phantasm that is said to convert her happy feelings (acquired by getting merrier while riding on the Maana Scooter and sightseeing various resorts around the globe) into magical power and scattering it across the world’s surface.
    Fair even after changing clothes, the magical power that rains incessantly over the surface turns into glittering stars and bestow damage to enemies.
    The concerned person feels very happy and fabulous, but this is a big nuisance for those on the surface.

(1) probably irrelevant, but the original Japanese text uses the same term for ‘integrated circuit’ here

Parvati (Sakura)
    インド神話における最高神シヴァの伴侶……ではあるが、戦闘には縁の無い心優しい女神。
    神霊ではあるが、今回は波長の合う依代の少女の体を借りて現界した。

貞淑、穏やか、家事全般なんでもござれのまさに理想的なおさな妻系ヒロインだが、果たしてその正体は――― ?

身長/体重:156cm・46kg
    出典:インド神話
    地域:インド
    属性:秩序・善   性別:女性
    しいていうなら光の後輩。

パールヴァティーはインド神話における破壊と創造の神シヴァの妻である。
    パールヴァティーには神としての権威が存在せず、あくまでシヴァの妻である女神として扱われる ことが多い。
    しかし、シヴァの妻には「戦神」として語られるものもいる。ドゥルガーやカーリーである。
    これらの女神とパールヴァティーは別の霊基だが神核は同じものとされる。

ライダークラスとしても現界可能で、その場合はシヴァから聖牛ナンディンを借り受けることになる。本来は豊 穣などを司る牛のため、神獣にあるまじき攻撃力の低さを誇る。

『恋見てせざるは愛無きなり』
    ランク:EX 種別:対軍宝具
    レンジ:5~10 最大捕捉:30人
    トリシューラ・シャクティ。
    パールヴァティーがシヴァより借り受けた三叉戟、トリシューラの限定解放。
    シヴァが彼女に与える武器によって、パールヴァティーのクラスが決定される。トリシューラにより、パールヴ ァティーはランサーとしてのクラス資格を得ている。
    無論、シヴァほどにこの武器の真価を発揮することはできないが、かえってそれがサーヴァントとしての枠組み を守る助けになっている。

○カーマの灰:EX
    パールヴァティーは穏やかな、戦いにおいては弱い女神である。
    しかし、だからといってその心まで弱い訳ではない。
    愛する者を想う心はどの神より強く、また、底が深い。
    彼女は愛する者の為ならばたとえ自らの体が壊れようとその神性を燃やし、戦いの力とする。
    わずか一瞬の炎ではあるが、それはシヴァの妻の一柱・破壊の女神カーリーに匹敵するほどのもの だ。

特筆すべきはシヴァからの気持ちは関係ない、という事。
    パールヴァティーは愛する者に無視されようが、その者の為に愛情を育める特性を持っている。
    その愛は一途ではあるが、ちょっと……いや、神話級に重い。

○女神の恩恵:A+
    女神(善)からの贈り物。
    従者が餓えに耐えかねたとき、自身の首を刎ねて血を与えたエピソードより。

○女神の神核:B
    生まれながらに完成した女神であることを現すスキル。精神と肉体の絶対性を維持する効果を有する。精神系の 干渉をほとんど緩和し、肉体の成長もなく、どれだけカロリーを摂取しても体型が変化しない。
    疑似サーヴァントであるためランクはB止まりとなる。でもそんなことどうでもいい。
    体型が! 変化! しない!

依代になった少女の性質、その光の部分を受け入れた女神。

和やかで包容力のある性格。自己主張をせず、貞淑で、マスターを横から支える才女。
    ……と、理想的なヒロイン力かつスペックは高いのだが、派手好きではなく堅実・地道な道を選ぶため、どこと なく鈍くさい。

また温和な性格ではあるが、だからといって気弱ではなく、芯がとても強い。
    どんな責め苦を受けても心の折れない、ある意味、意地と根性の塊でもある。
    そのため、本気で怒らせるととても怖い。このパールヴァティ-、受けた恨みは自分の気が済むまでは決して忘 れないのである。

『依代の少女』の善性だけで構成された疑似サーヴァント。
    しかし、光とはいえ『悪性』がない訳ではない。正義の中にも濁りがあるように、『依代の少女』が持つヤンデ レ感……扱いを間違えると危険物になる、という点はわずかながら残っている。
    とはいえ、ちょっと怒るだけで悪に落ちる事は絶対にない。悩みながらも秩序を外れないからこその『光の属性 』なのだから。

パールヴァティーが『自分に非がない』神格なので、引っ込み思案さ、人見知りはなくなり、社交性があがって いる。
    ちょっとした事で怒ったり拗ねたりするが、誤解であれスレ違いであれきちんと物事を考え、自分から相手を許 し、謝る麗人。
    Parvati

The spouse of Shiva, a supreme deity from Hindu Mythology... that being said, she is a compassionate goddess unrelated to combat.
    Although she is a divine spirit, at this occasion she manifested by borrowing the body of a possessed girl whose wavelength matched hers.

Chaste, gentle and capable of all sorts of domestic chores - truly the ideal young wife-type heroine, and yet her true identity is---?

Parvati is the wife of Shiva, the god of destruction and creation from Hindu Mythology.
    Parvati has no Authority as a deity, and is often treated as a goddess who merely is Shiva’s wife.
    However, among Shiva’s wives there are also those who are described as “war deities”. They are Durga and Kali.
    These goddesses have a different Saint Graph than Parvati, but supposedly their divine core is the same.

Also capable of manifesting in the Rider Class, and she will borrow the Holy Bull Nandi from Shiva in that case. Since it is originally a bull that presides over good harvests, it boasts a low attack power that is unbecoming for divine beasts.

A goddess that received the light portion of the disposition of the girl who became her vessel.

A gentle and tolerant personality. Without self-assertion and chaste, a talented woman who supports the Master from the sidelines.
    ... yet, despite having ideal heroine-power and high specs, due being someone far from extravagant who tends to chose a reliable・straightforward path, she appears to be vaguely stupid.

Also, while she has a midl personality, that does not mean that she is fainthearted, and her core is very strong.
    Her heart does not break regardless of which kind of tortures she receive - in a sense, the embodiment of obstinacy and guts.
    Thanks to that, she is scary once angered for real. Parvati will never forget a received grudge until she is satisfied.

A Pseudo-Servant composed only by good attributes of the “possessed girl”.
    However, even if she is light, that does not mean that there are no “evil attributes”. Just like there is impurity even within justice, the yandere-vibes of the “possessed girl” - turning into dangerous goods if handled poorly - remain even if just a little.
    That being said, she will only get a little angry and by no means will fall to wickedness. To not deviate from order even while bearing worries is exactly what makes a “light attribute”.

Since Parvati is a divinity that “has no faults on herself”, the introvertedness and shyness disappeared, and her sociability increased.
    Despite getting angry and sulking at petty things, she is a beauty who properly reflects over things - be them misunderstandings or disagreements - and takes the initiative to pardon and apologize to the other person.

Height/Weight: 156cm・46kg
    Source: Hindu Mythology
    Region: India
    If pressed to say, the kouhai of light.

Ashes of Kama: EX
    Parvati is a gentle goddess who is weak in battle.
    That being said, it is not like even her heart is weak.
    Her heart which regards her beloved person is stronger, and deeper, than that of any other deity.
    For the sake of her beloved, she will burn her divinity even at the cost of destroying her own body, turning it into power to fight.
    Though a momentary flame, it is comparable to that of the Goddess of Destruction Kali - one of Shiva’s wives.

Worthy of special mention is that Shiva's own feelings are irrelevant.
    Parvati has the special trait of rearing love for the sake of her beloved, even if she is ignored by him.
    Although earnest, that love is a little... no, it is mythologically heavy.

Blessings of the Goddess: A+
    A present from a (good) goddess.
    Derived from the episode in which she cut off her own head and bestowed her blood to a follower who could no longer endure starvation.

Divine Core of a Goddess: B
    A skill that denotes being a perfected goddess from birth. It is endowed with an effect that preserves the absoluteness from the mind and the body. Mental interferences are mostly mitigated, the body does not grow and the figure does not change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    Since she is a Pseudo-Servant, it goes no further than B Rank. But that is inconsequential.
    The figure! Does not! Change!

NOBLE PHANTASM

Trishula Shakti - To Look Away from Love is To Be Loveless
    EX
    Range: 5~10
    Maximum Targets: 30 people
    A limited release of the Trishula, the trident she borrowed from Shiva.
    Parvati’s Class is determined by which weapon Shiva bestows her. Thanks to the Trishula, Parvati acquired the qualifications for the Lancer Class.
    Of course, she cannot display the true worth of this weapon like Shiva, but that is conversely helping maintain her framework as a Servant.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; October 13th, 2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: minor corrections

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

What amazing fashion:

Arthuria Pendragon Alter (Rider)
    Summer Sweeper!: A
    Prada Burst changed for a maid’s use. An expert of water-washing that rinses off anything.
    While increasing her own serviceability (attack power), she strictly coaches(5) the entire party, increasing their morale.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:
    Coaching: AThe seaside’s Artoria Alter is also a cold-blooded governess (female home tutor). By means of a strict education and guidance, she redresses a mistaken battle style. Since she is quite the spartan, those who are coaching by her receive heavy damage.

I think you meant coached? I think coaching is more appropriate if you were going along the lines of 'I'm coaching someone' rather than 'someone is coaching by me'.
    Last edited by manafusion; October 13th, 2017 at 06:53 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Excellent job, Master of Chaos. Good to have you back!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Wow, it seems I am endowed with a Mental Pollution skill this time around” (unsubstantiated assertion).
    Isn't it that Lancer Raikou claims not to have Mental Pollution, since she doesn't notice her own lewdness?
    canon finish apo vol 3

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Isn't it that Lancer Raikou claims not to have Mental Pollution, since she doesn't notice her own lewdness?
    yes
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Ok.

Theseus is gud guy.

Gud guy.

US Friend Code
    Ok.

Theseus is gud guy.

Gud guy.
    ?
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    finally get to read tm ace asterios story

Blog Entries
    Alright, I've just finished correcting those issues. Thanks for pointing them out, everyone.

By the way, I was almost forgeting about these.

Lancelot (Saber・after change)
    正しく高潔な騎士であるため、サーヴァントとしては正に理想的と言える存在だろう。しかし、その一方で主従 としては決して深入りしない、常に一線を引いた態度で仕える彼に、苛立つこともあるかもしれな い。
    As a righteous, noble knight, one could say that he is a truly ideal existence as a Servant. However, in contrast, one might get annoyed at him for the way how he never becomes deeply involved as lord and retainer, always serving while drawing a line between them.

Tristan (after change)
    アーサー王は立派な王だった。公平で、誠実で、人の感情が這い入る隙間すらないほどに。
    しかし己を殺して戦い続ける王の姿は、あまりに痛ましかった。
    正しいからこそ痛ましく、正しいからこそ悲しい。
    トリスタンは、既にそれに耐え切れる精神を持ち合わせていなかった。
    円卓の騎士を離れる際に思わず衝いて出た言葉。
    それはあまりに多くの騎士たちに――そして、彼も与り知らぬところで王にも呪いを与えてしまった。彼は哀し げに、こう呟いたのだ。

“王は、人の心が分からない”
    King Arthur was a splendid monarch. Impartial, honest, to the point there is no space for even human emotions to creep in.
    However, the figure of the king that continued to fight while suppressing himself was too much heartbreaking.
    Tragical precisely because he was rightful, sad precisely because he was rightful.
    Tristan no longer possessed the mentality to fully endure that.
    The words that unintentionally slipped out when he left the Knights of the Round Table.
    They ended up bestowing a curse on too many knights--- and, in a way that even he could not be aware of, on the king himself. Sorrowfully, he muttered like this.

“The king does not understand a human heart.”

Gawain (after change)
    円卓に多くの兄弟を持つが、妹のガレスとは特に仲が良かったという。
    ガレスを無慈悲に斬り殺したランスロットに激怒し、その怒りがアーサー王の窮地を招いた事が、彼にとって最 大の後悔である。
    幼い頃にモルガンに引き渡されたアグラヴェイン、異父兄弟であるモードレッドとは互いに不理解のまま最後の 戦いを迎えた。
    He had many siblings in the Round Table, but he was said to be particularly close to his younger sister, Gareth.
    He went into a rage when Gareth was mercilessly cut down by Lancelot, but the fact said wrath invited a predicament for King Arthur is his greatest regret.
    He reached the last battle without ever being able to understand neither Agravain (who was handed over to Morgan as a child) or Mordred - his younger sibling by another father(1).

(1) well, that settles it. Gawain and the others are also Morgan’s children in the Nasuverse.

Bedivere (after change)
    六章における功績が認められたのか、ベディヴィエールは「今回限り」の特例として座に英霊登録された。己が 願いに力を貸してくれたマスターに、かつての王へのそれにも似た忠誠を彼は捧げるだろう。
    Maybe his achievements in the 6th Chapter were recognized, but Bedivere was registered in the Throne of Heroes as a “one-time only” exception. He will probably devote a loyalty similar to that which he once showed the king towards the Master that lent a hand to his wish.

Vlad (EXTRA・after change)
    不義と不徳。背信と不信。暴力と悪逆。
    それら全てを憎み、根絶せんがため獣の道に落ちた護国の武人。
    その鎧は敵兵の血脂によって黒く鈍り、その外套は裏切りものたちの血で赤く濡れている。
    人を憂う粛清の槍は、いまや人の弱さを裁く死の杭となった。

その杭の名はヴラド三世。
    正義を執行する為に、人に与えられる恩恵、そのすべてを棄てた男。
    Immorality and depravity. Betrayal and mistrust. Violence and atrocity.
    The patriotic military man who detested all these and sank on the path of a beast in an attempt to eradicate them.
    That armor was dulled black by the blood clots of enemy soldiers, and that cloak is soaked red by the blood of traitors.
    The spear that grieved as it purged people, have now turned into a stake of death that judges human weaknesses.

The name of that stake is Vlad III.
    The man who discarded all blessings given to men, all in order to enforce justice.

I really need a better way to keep track of the incomplete profile that get revised once new side quests are released... Please let me know if there is anything left to be translated.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; October 13th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Rama's interlude.
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    Agravain was adopted?!