Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Was Mashu even dead within at least 24 hours?

Felt like the event went by so fast for that to sink in & be extra emotional.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Was Mashu even dead within at least 24 hours?

Felt like the event went by so fast for that to sink in & be extra emotional.
    Well, both the player and Guda are actually mentally prepared that Mashu will be gone thanks to numerous mentions that her life is at the limits, but no one expected Roman and Fou to to be gone. Even worse when people realize they ensure the duo will die on Chirstmas by killing those pillars extra fast.

Quote Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
    I wouldn't call Fou giving up all of his stored up magical energy and as a result regressing to just a simple animal "easy" .
    There's a difference between just regressing and being completely gone. Which is why HF ending works while I'm still calling FGO ending an easy plot-revived one.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    There's a difference between just regressing and being completely gone. Which is why HF ending works while I'm still calling FGO ending an easy plot-revived one.
    Personal preference aside, I agree with you. This is the constrictions of mobage, since it will feel less of an easy plot revival if we have a normal end where Guda, Mashu, Roman fails to return and only Fou and the Chaldea staff survives. The Illya asspulling Shirou out in HF True End was more acceptable thanks to Normal End. Anyway, sorry for being emotional before. I just think it would defeat the purpose if Goetia revives gets summoned. Anyway, I'm just a fool since Nasu will find a way around if he deems Goetia a possible money tree.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    The Fou you know is gone.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Personal preference aside, I agree with you. This is the constrictions of mobage, since it will feel less of an easy plot revival if we have a normal end where Guda, Mashu, Roman fails to return and only Fou and the Chaldea staff survives. The Illya asspulling Shirou out in HF True End was more acceptable thanks to Normal End. Anyway, sorry for being emotional before. I just think it would defeat the purpose if Goetia revives gets summoned. Anyway, I'm just a fool since Nasu will find a way around if he deems Goetia a possible money tree.
    Honestly, one that finally sees the beauty in the moment would be more appreciative of being given a second chance at viewing the world again. That's why I wish to have summonable Goetia. It doesn't wash away what he did and his acts, but at least he gets to see the true beauty in living. Not that I disagree with having them be story-only characters. I mean, how're we gonna get Goetia to fit any non-Beast class if summoned? Caster with Salomon face that ascends into Super Salomon like in the final fight?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Honestly, one that finally sees the beauty in the moment would be more appreciative of being given a second chance at viewing the world again. That's why I wish to have summonable Goetia. It doesn't wash away what he did and his acts, but at least he gets to see the true beauty in living. Not that I disagree with having them be story-only characters. I mean, how're we gonna get Goetia to fit any non-Beast class if summoned? Caster with Salomon face that ascends into Super Salomon like in the final fight?

I think his end is fitting, since it seems a fitting price to pay that he is not allowed a second chance especially after learning the beauty in living with morality for all the deaths he caused. Just my opinion.

Then again, I think it will be cool if we have Humanity Sin fighting to protect humanity. Good Old Shonen Manga.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    regarding this

Quote Originally Posted by SolROman
    That is so. My life as a Heroic Spirit will vanish. It cannot be called death. From this point forward, Solomon will disappear from the Throne of Heroes.The agent of God will cease to exist in human history. The world will be determined by the laws of physics derived from human intelligence.
    ---the King of Magic, Solomon. The true meaning of his complete disappearance is the end of the Age of the Gods.
    He said that the end of the Age of Gods is by his complete disappearance, but its 2016 and we are in AoM already right?

Were he simply talking about the first time he do complete abandonment, the one he did when he was alive? Or, if he was talking about the one he did inside Tme Temple, does that mean we are still actually clnging to AoG?

Im assuming the first but...
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Last edited by Iceblade44; December 29th, 2016 at 10:53 AM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised at how nobody on BL is discussing on whether the MC should be sealed for his role in saving the world. The Chinese forum I frequent is having a huge debate on this topic since they think he is too dangerous to have around.

Blog Entries
    There is little point because well good luck trying that.

oh hey you know the guy who saved the world a couple times now.
    Let's lock him up.

I don't see it.

If it's about it beeing too dangerous for him and that he's important, he just wrestled a god. I think he can take care of himself.

If Vlad vs Clock Tower mages massacre in Apoc is anything to go by, you don't fuck with the guys that have a bazillion OP servants

Blog Entries
    I dunno. People seems to believe that the UN would just work as good government do and terminate any presumed threat. They point out that Nasu likes the old triangle of Crisis/Monsters overwhelms Humans, Heroes overwhelms Crisis/Monsters and Humans overwhelms Heroes and thus the MC will be sealed and Mashu will be taken for dissection. After all, the MC is not a very good mage, just a very experienced veteran so it is easy to overpower him with numbers and terminating the power generator of Chaldea will deal with the huge number of servants.

Besides, many have already returned home, and they do not believe the MC will fight against fellow humans.

My opinion is that the rank of Cause is given to protect him and to warn him/her that Big Brother is watching, so he should be fine. Besides, him/her dared to take on Goetia in close combat just for survival, so I doubt he will sacrifice himself for 'greater good'.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    If Vlad vs Clock Tower mages massacre in Apoc is anything to go by, you don't fuck with the guys that have a bazillion OP servants
    Over 100 actually. And yeah Sealing Designations are bad, reward or not.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion is that the rank of Cause is given to protect him and to warn him/her that Big Brother is watching, so he should be fine.
    I can see that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    Japanese fans on twitter are joking about what could happen to the Clocktower personnel who come to investigate on #魔術協会カルデア査察録
    The original idea was "surely they will try to seal Guda and take Mashu away for experimentation?" but I reckon the obvious "would the servants who decided to hang around for Guda let them do that?" was stronger.
    Maybe FGO part 2 will be about protecting Chaldea from being taken apart.
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    Japanese fans on twitter are joking about what could happen to the Clocktower personnel who come to investigate on #魔術協会カルデア査察録
    The original idea was "surely they will try to seal Guda and take Mashu away for experimentation?" but I reckon the obvious "would the servants who decided to hang around for Guda let them do that?" was stronger.
    Maybe FGO part 2 will be about protecting Chaldea from being taken apart.
    My thoughts was of an event containing serious and comedy elements where the delegae from UN is Lord El II with his students.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    On her first outing into the brave new world she gets hit by a bus.
    You mean a truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    What's UN? I'm pretty behind with TM stuff, tbh.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I'm surprised at how nobody on BL is discussing on whether the MC should be sealed for his role in saving the world. The Chinese forum I frequent is having a huge debate on this topic since they think he is too dangerous to have around.
    Wow and here I thought it was just a bad modern fiction trope.