Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Kind of deflating that Enkidu's blocked NP is something we've already seen, but I like its name.

JP Friend Code
    Where’s the option to throw garbage at Ishtar this is breaking my immersion smh

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Kind of deflating that Enkidu's blocked NP is something we've already seen, but I like its name.
    i mean we dont know for sure if this is the one

for all we know he has a third one
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

do we know who froze the world in the lostbelt prologue?

JP Friend Code
    Did you read the game's story yet?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Enkidu going hard on the p-zombie thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Did you read the game's story yet?
    as much as the NA version, summaries and translations and regular lurking will allow me, yes

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    do we know who froze the world in the lostbelt prologue?
    <=

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I had planned to just make a short summary.
    Several hours later, this happened.

Made by God, Spun by Men, and Returned to Earth part I
    So in El Cid interlude
    We begin with who is presumably a small girl from the tone talking to presumably enkidu. She asked if enkidu is going to leave, and express how she is enbious on how enkidu will never change, while "she" will not be "she" anymore the next time they meet.

The whole thing gives off a cute but sad impression.

Next scene is Gudao waking up mid corridor. We then meet Enkidu who is, uh, playing poker with Moriarty, Mephisto, and Nursery Rhyme.

Yeah p damn unusual combo. Some shenanigans happened, such as Moriarty commenting "wait srsly am i the only one actually cheating in this game" and stuffs. Apparently Enkidu was the one who had gathered them here.

Anyway, we said to Enkidu that we had thought that he is the loner type, not one who would proactively seeks meeting like this. Enkidu confirms, he said that he indeed does not dislike solitude, but being a system is what hisnlife means, and as a system sometimes he also needs to do this. That, and he had always been interested with those 3 ever since he got summoned to chaldea.

Suddenly, red alarm. Davinci summoned us to the commander room. We got a weirdness going on on babylon singularity, one that cannot be clearly detected. Since Enkidu has OP presence detection that should help, we layshifted together.

When we arrived, turns out we got the 3 servant as stowaways. When asked how the hell did they do that, Moriarty reveals that once he finds out hiw to do it, slipping in 3 servants to layshift isnt that hard. Which is scary, professor is scary. Anw mashu and davinci asks why they do that, and ProfM said that even he has things he is curious about Enkidu. Things that cant be known just by playing poker. Tho he would, cuz he's a genius. Anyway, he just think itd be fun to find out what it is that ENkidu wishes for by adventuring together like this.

Oh and he calls Enkidu as Enkidu-
    kun
    jou

Nursery is very excited to be in Babylon, source place of the first story ever. I zone out as to what Mephisto said because for some reason i just reaaaally dislike how he speaks, sumanai.

Anw we asks Enkidu if he be detecting something.
    He said the whole forest feels weird, and.. wait, why are there things drawn to his presence instead. Enkidu feels them even befire Chaldea system manages to. Top OP.presence detection.
    Cue in Lahmus sprite. Boy was i legit surprised. So was p much everybody on the party.

After we beat them, we really wonders what the hell is going on here. Presence Detection is strangely unable to detect the abnormality source exactly, so we had to do this the old fashioned way. Enkidu commented to himself that perhaps its time to do some system update. ProfM is like ohhhh my god this forest trekking is killing my back, mephisto calling him arafifu-rou (oldman around fifty), and ProfM was like look ok arafifu is fine but cut off the rou, then Meph said hey why dont we just super jumo the whole forest and ProfM was like LIKE I SAID ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY BACK and then Meph was like alright, lets just burn the whole forest then! and NR was like nooo no forest burning! lets just call bunyan and properly cultivate it.

Anw enkidu then explains that the whole area is incompatible with him, as if there is a curse going on. He could have gone full spec otherwise and if we remove the culprit of the curse.

Suddenly DaV said speak of the devil, and the devil shall come. Theres a saint graph incoming, one that Mash knows of.
    Enkidu was like "master please step away from me 3 steps"
    And we were like "D-DO YOU HATE ME NOW OR SOMETHING"

Enkidu told us that because bam, suddenly arrows from the sky. Welp, it was Ishtar. The babylon ver, not the chaldean version.
    We then were like "putting that aside, what about Ereshkigal?"
    And she was like "look i know this situation has more impotant things about but seriously!? THATs the first thing you say!?"

Anyway since the interlude is happening near Ishtar's domain of Ebih and the whole bad blood between Ishtar and enkidu, they ended up fighting. With lots of vitriol. Non joking, hate dripping vitriol to each other.

Mash tried to make peace by saying this is not kingu, this is the real enkidu.
    Ishtar was like "...look mash, can you give
    me a little.more credit here? Of course i know this one is the real Enkidu. Its BECAUSE i know that that i am doing this!"

Mash was like "seriously..." while DaV snipped about "ah yeah yeah, this 2 even in the original legend REALLY doesnt get along, so of course things are going south like this"

Ishtar then said my, sneaking around like this to my territory, seems like you REALLY want to die huh? Alright, ill make you disappear
    Enkidu was like ahh Im so glad you dont change at all, you are still your usual vulgar fiend that i have no need to hesitate eliminating you then, even in front of master

He then remarks that babylon gods are no longer worshipped by humans, ishtar fires back that yeah yeah, says the one who isnt part of the humans. You may gained a close friend. But by betraying the gods, no god is within you either. Enkidu then fires back by saying Im just a system. Things like protection from gods or being part of the norm are wasted on me.

Ishtar was like "...you. dont tell me you still have regrets about what happened to that "child"?"
    Enkidu "..."
    Ishtar "now that i take a look, the Heroic Spirits accompanying you here are all..."
    NR, profM and Meoh was shown on screen.

Ishtar "Hmph. Ridiculous. You say youre just a system and all that stuffs, all the while still regretting about what happened with that "child"."

Enkidu "you really havent change at all. You wont know modesty even if it hits you in the face. An embodiment of god's pride that believes without a doubt that everything belongs to them."

Ishtar "ohh, so youre finally going to get serious?"

Enkidu
    "Glory and wound engraved on the planet, it is time for you to sing with all of your might.
    Age of Babylon
    Wisdom of the People
    !"
    *cue in cool OST here*
    We were like "WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY" and "SUDDENLY A NEW NP!?"

Moriarty tells us to calm down, its just his creating sword and weapons from the ground thing, which is apparently a NP all along

Ishtar "Fine. Weapons created by a junkscrap would still be scrap in the end. Let me show you what TRUE beauty would create!"

*ugly monster sprite shows*

We went "This is.... the crystallization of beauty...."

Enkidu (pitiying expression)"...... I wouldnt comment on this. At the very least, im still loaded with the system function of mercy."

Ishtar (smile)"My, my, I on the other hands have no such thing for you. Go die OR DIE (in engrish)! Ill have you learn the power of the sacred ground of Ebih. Just as the supreme deity An himself has said! "To oppose Ebih is a thing of a fool!""

Mash "But isnt that what he said to YOU!?"

*battle*

Ishtar was like aw! why are you helping HIM attack ME!? and we were like um, the one who attack first was like, you, and ishtar was like but but im fighting enkidu! a preemptive attack is but a common sense of the human order right? and profM was like ahh, what a time it is where gods raises the matter of human order. i sure do wonder what the other gods have to say about it! for it sounds most exquisite! and ishtar was like STOOOOP YAMETE YOURE GONNA MAKE ALL THIS COMPLICATED

anyway they stopped killing each other for the moment, and enkidu thinks we'll put a
    Gandr
    curse
    on him if he continues for that matter. he advice us to be careful on relying on Ishtar; too much pride and disarray, and while she may says that what she does, she does for humans, but their thought pattern is different to begin with and she wouldnt even realize it. SHe is deluded that she is in total control of the whole world, like those oddballs that appears each time spring comes (is this a japanese idiom thing? i dunno)

Ishtar (smiles) "AhahAHaha, sO bRave of yOu (heart). JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL GUDA ISNT AROUND..."

*cue in change sprite to a more sinister design*

"Were this a different world unrelated to Chaldea, now would have been the time I shred you to pieces with all of my divinity and my soul (heart) ."

(Ishtar said 全身全霊 but with 神 instead of 身)

Enkidu "Deplorable, but such miracles wouldnt occur to begin with without Chaldea or the danger to Human Order."

Oh enkidu you sweet summer child.

anw they made peace for now. Enkidu asks if Ishtar realy is ok stopping here, and Ishtar was like oh shut it, i dont really have any reason to go further myself. or what, you wanna go at it huh huhh

Enkidu "... No. That is not the case. Allow me to apologize for being impolite. Not to Ishtar, but to the young woman fused with her. I pay my greatest respect to her. For somebody with the same essence as Ishtar to be able to make her amicable to such a degree... she must have such a virtous soul. Or perhaps I should say sturdy. Foolhardy in nature."

so then ishtar leads us to the source of abnormality, which she knew what is all along, all the while enkidu went some fuwa2 scene with the other 3 servants.

Ishtar
    (that enkidu, perhaps he really think he could get a clue from this bunch)
    (of something that not even he together with gilgamesh could find, of a way to save that
    child
    beast
    ...)

so while we're walking, enkidu asked us about kingu. about corpse of enkidu that took the name of kingu. we were hesitant about it cuz we dunno the whole thing about enkidu, but NR was especially daijoubu-ing us, she's really in for it. She especially makes important that the one Enkidu wants to hear is the "story" of Kingu that we personally experience. Because every story becomes something new each time someone new experience it to begin with.

After we tell Enkidu about Kingu, of how the "chain" is one of the important element on saving Uruk, Enkidu said that Kingu, that the "me" of this singularity, until the end lives just as he would live.

When we asked "the me of this singularity?", enkidu said that he didnt mean any insult to kingu, its just how his body made. That the everything that is his personality is something engraved on his body. Even if some other soul gets inside it, the "path" of the body made up by the gods is already recorded within the world .
    Path, or perhaps "circuit".
    To begin with, ENkidu did not start with personality. It was just a prime body made by gods. Like a PC or a tablet, only a machine without the software. The current him is the result of humanity engraved within him by a certain old companion of his, Shamhat, and of course Gil. The Enkidu we are talking to now is the software born at that time.
    As far as the world and the gods concerned, what matters is only the hardware that moves the system.

DaV "What a weird thing to say. Then you are saying that the thing recorded in the Throne is not your soul but the manner of your body instead?"
    Enkidu "Indeed. I suppose that is the most fitting answer."
    To be more specific, rather than the path that Enkidu walked on, the one recorded on the Throne is the system known as Enkidu.

"Thats why I respect Kingu. The path that he walked is definitely different from mine, that of a "human", and one that I cannot help but admire. He became the new human and lived through in this world, just as her respected mother wants him to be, yes? Then as the result, he became not a puppet for the gods to use, but a "new human" that prioritize his own will. Just like the people of Sumer; from "a life without will" to "a life possessing will". After that happened, he expended his life. As he opposed the feeling born within him towards the goddess he revered as his mother. Kingu had struggled and arrived at something that I had never managed to acquire even until the end.

Perhaps I should feel envy. Or perhaps, I should feel the relief of not ending up like that.

I should have been just a system. To live as a human would be an act of treason."

We were like ehh, youre human enough as it is.

"I thank you. But perhaps that is simply how it looked like. Is it not possible that I am but a program that replies and looks just like a human?"

Ishtar "Again you're fooling yourself with that kind of serious words. This is why I just cant stand you. Youre a junkscrap, one broken by good emotion. Broken because you do have a personality. Heh, perfect being my foot. Dont make me laugh. The only perfect being allowed to exist is me!

Still, thats exactly why you can have regret, no? Regret of dying and leaving behind that obstinate king. Or perhaps you regret the manner of your deed that pollute that "isolation" of his?

Either way, you had died with regrets. Just accept already that in the end, your last moment was spent while squirming and drowning within human emotion."

Enkidu "Is it really something you should say, Goddess Ishtar? You, who had relied on the other gods to put a curse on me?"

Ishtar (creepy smiling yellow eyes) "Of course. I shall say this no matter how many times; if need be, I'll do it all over again. Thats the one thing I wont yield on."

"....."

"....."

Mash had been worried that theyd fight again, but apparently we had reached the source of the problem.

It was Tiamat's piece of flesh, bounded by the chain that was Kingu.

It was exactly the reason why Enkidu wasnt able to detect it. The chain is basically one part of his body. His Presence Detection is not by means of mind sharpening, but by uniting with the land and revealing the abnormalities. THe surroundings had been masked with maryoku of the same kind of his body, masking the Lahmus in effect.

The Lahmus production was an act of resistance. If left be, perhaps the piece of flesh, even if its as big as a house, would be amended by the revision process of the singularity, especially since it's bounded by the chain that is kingu. The power of the chain is currently strong perhaps exactly because of that. When the flesh is extinguished, so will the chain. While Ishtar holds grudge against Enkidu, she holds nothing of the sort towards Kingu, which is why she had thought to let this be and protect Kingu for the reamining time.

We vote to just let go of it instead. All of our party agrees in their own way. Moriarty's was especially cool. With his evil, villainous expression

"...Annihilating the remains of a goddess? My, now THAT is blasphemous. Perfectly fitting for me and dear Mephisto to take care of such dirty work, no?"

*battle*

We won, but the Lahmus just wont give up.

Enkidu "...It is noble of you to protect the body of your mother until the very end. But I have to tread on that due to my own circumference.

The one you should curse is not humankind, now it is my Master. But me. "

This is what apparently the Lahmus said code wise:

"...WE WILL GO BACK... TOGETHER... WITH MOTHER"
    "...WE .....PITY YOU.... PITY YOU"
    "...YOU ...WHO DOESNT RESENT ...THE WORLD"

After that, Enkidu stayed infront of the chain. DaV asked why, and he said this is him paying respect.

"...I thank you, Kingu. You are, without a doubt, a human. A hero.
    My gratitude to you, the noble soul that binds together the people, the earth, and the sky."

After that the chain fragment got absorbed to Enkidu's saint graph. We were surprised, but DaV said that since they are of the same body to begin with, this isnt so weird. Also, after absorbing the fragment, Enkidu can now Presence Detection deeper, and aspects of Kingu may surface now and then.

He also got a bit of Kingu's mind, relieved that Gil has become such a good king in the era. He then said to go back to Chaldea. Ishtar was surprised that Enkidu wont try to see Gil. Gil is the kind of guy who would come, be it from the underworld or from his throne, were there to be thieves encroaching his treasure vault. He would definitely come to Enkidu too.

Enkidu said yes, he would love to meet him if he could. But the Gil of this era is the Gil that had parted with Enkidu. A "king". While Gil himself wouldnt treat Enkidu particularly differently, its a different case with the people of Uruk. There would be roar and chaos. The people would ask if Enkidu had brought the soul of the king back from the underworld. In fact, Enkidu might ended up doing exactly that. We said that the people of Uruk is not that measly, but then Enkidu said all the more so that there is no need for him to meet Gil.

He also commented that while the whole world is Gil's garden, Gil himself is admirable because there is no way he would be satisified on just walking and strolling it. One day, when he reached the end of this garden, he would expand to the space. We were like "ooook maybe "space" is stretching it."

Enkidu "Haha, I wonder. His treasure vault is the microcosm of human history itself. Whether or not Gil would go really only depends on his mood and nothing else."

Ishtar "...You really arent honest, you know that? I've never really understand the inside of your head, ever since the old days..."

Enkidu "I do know that I am not easy to understand. But such is the
    system
    being
    I am. I wish to convey that to you, Master. Which is why... I want you to think of me as nothing but a tool. As something that you could use or shut down by will."

Mash "Please do not say such sad thing. Senpai would never, ever think of Servants as mere tools."

Enkidu "I cannot recommend that course of action. There will comes a time where you must shut me down in order for you to survive. "

Us "Well, isn't it fine for human and tool to just coexist together?"

Enkidu "...You really do have a certain charm, Master. Completely different from Gil, but unique in your own way. No. Its the contrary. Perhaps you yourself is the very nominal value of a human being. I do think it is quite hard to come by as a Servant of such a human.

I already have the one, sole, peerless true friend. But if you would rely on me as a tool, then I shall do my best to answer you.

Exactly because of that, that I want you to take me as something you use and shut down. That in itself would give meaning of me arriving at Chaldea."

Mash "Enkidu..."

Moriarty "Good grief. I've been listening to this for a while, but you really unexpectedly are hopelessly honest, aren't you,
    Mr
    Miss
    Enkidu."

Mash "Professor...?"

Moriarty "Indeed,
    Mr
    Miss
    Enkidu is truly created as a pure puppet. The best kind of mark, of victim, for a villain such as I."

Enkidu "Fascinating. Indeed, I am far from your equal in the ways of scheme and trickery."

Moriarty "I am not saying such a self-satisfying and obvious thing. I am speaking of your previous behavior towards Kingu and this world."

Enkidu "Behavior towards Kingu... and this world?"

Moriarty "Kingu had acted violently with your figure. Were the people of Uruk to look at you, they would definitely think that the enemy has come again."

Enkidu "Yes, indeed. Which is why I--"

Moriarty "But you yourself has no intention on condemning dear Kingu. Even though it was him that had disfigured your existence so, you would go as far so as to hold admiration towards him and accept everything to your own spirit foundation!

To conclude, you have resolved to take the burden of not only his soul, but also the tragedy and hatred he had brought forth, no?"

Enkidu "....."

Moriarty "Allow me to say this once again. You are a fool, my dear mud doll.

You are neither a good person nor an evil person. You are just-----a
    Heroic Spirit
    story
    . A hopelessly honest one."

Enkidu ".....!"

Nursery Rhyme "I think I somewhat understand why you are interested in us. Enkidu, it's because you feel a sense of kinship with us."

Mephistopheles "My oh my, don't tell me you havent even realize it?
    I, who was brought forth as a devil;
    Miss Nursery, who was brought forth as a story;
    and Old Fifty here, who was engraved on the throne of the world as the peerless, most extraordinary of villains;
    Is it not easy to imagine?
    Although, Old Fifty here appears somewhat differently. What say you to that, Old Fifty?"

Moriarty "Alright, first, we shall stop calling me "Old Fifty". And then, we are going to put aside deliberating the absence of my existence for now."

Enkidu "..."

Moriarty "We are all existences that, desired by the hands of others, had been allotted roles of "how we should be" etched into the world. In your case, you betrayed the role of "how you should be" given by the gods, of being abandoned to the earth at the end of it."

Enkidu "...I would not refute that. I had betrayed the reason I was made, betrayed the purpose of my life. It is different from Kingu. I had not acquire a soul; I had simply renounced my own way of being."

Moriarty "And yet. Approaching existence such as us is for the sake of wishing your own salvation was my conjecture at the beginning. But I had to amend that calculation formula in the midst of our little trip.

You are hoping to acquire from us an answer; of how to save someone not you, but someone similar to you. Am I wrong?"

Enkidu "........!"

Moriarty "Kuku. I see you have quite an unexpectedly strong facial expression,
    Mr
    Miss
    Enkidu. Exactly why I had described you as hopelessly honest. Be it as a puppet or as a tool. Be it as a human or as a Heroic Spirit.

Well then. Honest person such as you, while I do think to be tedious, I do not particularly hate. I do take the teacher's cane as my main occupation, after all. It would be quite a problem if you ended up like Watson, unskillfully wielding his sense of justice. And, it would be quite an interesting prospect to dye you with evil, just like the lady spider would."

Enkidu ".......
    I, being dyed by either good or evil.... huh...
    Interesting. Would such thing be possible, I wonder."

Da Vinci "Well, not like I myself am not interested in that, but the layshift preparation is ready now. Let us postpone the talk about Enkidu's future for now."

Mash "Ishtar. Really, thank you so much."

Ishtar "Aw, don't mention it. We're both not strangers to each other. Just, dont you bring this junkscrap again to this era, you get me?"

Enkidu "I do think you are going to disappear quite fast from this era. If possible, even from human history itself."

Ishtar "Tooo bad. For eternity, for as long as humankind continues to persist in this world, I will continue to leave traces as a guardian deity, forcibly if I have to."

Enkidu (smile) "....."
    Ishtar (smile) "....."

Mash "B-Both of their smiling face is too scary! Let's begin the leyshift! Now then, Senpai, let's prepare it immediately!"

*leyshift*

Ishtar "...So they go.
    He didnt show his face after all huh. That obstinate king.
    Even though he must've realized Enkidu came here...

Reaaaally a pain in the neck, that two. I totally don't get them, never had! Argh, just remembering the past already made me angry! As consolation, I should retrieve some treasures and jewels from Uruk's treasure fault immediately, I suppose!"

(it happened in Ishtar interlude
    it went badly
    to say the least, Gil was the first user of that-super-small-line-you-arent-aware-of-on-the-contract ever)

Mash then greeted us. She then asked whats wrong with Enkidu spacing out. Enkidu said that while this has been a wortwhile journey, there are still ways long to go to assemble the system. Whether or now it was a good thing to integrate Kingu to his saintgraph, or maybe it would be a good idea to let Kingu becomes the main system governing his body.

Mephisto "Mymymymymy. What are you thinking so hardly like that for, hmm? If you ask me, there is no difference between Kingu's fragment and yours, no?"

Enkidu "Why... would you think that?"

Mephisto "Made by god, spun by men, returned to earth. Is it not the very duty of those who had etched their name in history through the humans? Were you to say that Kingu is a human, there is absolutely nothing that forbids you, who was born of the same earth, to call yourself human? No?"

Da Vinci "Indeed, that is one way to look at it. Kingu's soul was born by the Goddess Tiamat, and had met many people on the singularity. The difference is simply how the system was composed; one can say that both of you had led quite similar lives. Still, I really, REALLY would have never expected old Mephisto of all people to say that."

Mephisto "My oh my, now that is harsh!"

Nursery Rhyme "I think you dont need to mind about us. The many stories in this world were definitely spun while possessing somesort of wish towards somebody. Still, its colors would change as infinite as there are readers and narrators! That's why, cheer up, hero of an old, old story. Someday, there will definitely be somebody who would read your story in such a beautiful way! Even I have been spun again and again, and managed to meet both Master and a very lovely child to read me!"

"...I see. I suppose that is how it is.
    Thanks to your assistance, I do feel like I had advanced a step forward.
    What's important is not the reason you were made. It is in what way you live while you meet other people; how you spin your life...hm.

I had an encounter once. Before I met Gil, or Shamhat, or even the animals of the forest. ....A different encounter. And yet I was unable to spin anything. I had simply returned to earth that which was made by god.

Just once... if, just once again, I am able to meet that soul, perhaps now I can spin her story.

I am glad to be able to hear your words, words of those born "as they should be" I pray that I will be able to bring back this memories to the Throne as a system update. I thank you, Mephistopheles. Also Nursery Rhyme, and Old Fifty."

Moriarty "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE COULD YOU NOT SLIP THAT EVEN IN THE END!? And we were having such a good flow here too!! You, I bet you're the type that just cannot help but overdoing it, yes!? Like in a sand building race on festival, for example!!"

Enkidu "Mm, perhaps it is due to the atmosphere of Chaldea affecting me. Or perhaps it was of Master's influence.

I thank you, Master, Mash. Henceforth, I shall be your shield, your sword; this, I so swear."

Us "It would be nice if I can return the favor too."

Enkidu "I do guarantee it. You are a Master worthy of protection. "

DaVinci the ushered us to the dining room, where some curry prepared by "Uncle Emiya" as NR puts it has been prepared.

*suddenly, black background and bgm*
    *ProfM puts on that eeeeevil face of his*

ok this is like, one of the very coolest thing i have ever heard a villain said

Moriarty (.........

Still, it was quite a lucky windfall to be able to find out
    Mr
    Miss
    Enkidu's true nature. It shall be fun after this, I suppose. Kukuku....
    After all, one must never ever forget. That I am the one lynchpin engraved into the world as "how the worst of vice should be"....no?

How to live it and how to spin it. That is indeed the essence of a story.
    But to not betray the reason you are born is also a freedom in and of itself.
    I know not of who it is that
    Mr
    Miss
    Enkidu wishes to save--although, I suppose I could make a conjecture of it.

As to whether or not that being truly wishes for salvation....
    Well now. Can the hopelessly honest you make a distinction of it, I wonder? Kuku)

*fade out*

Enkidu (Not as true friends, not as the tool and its user, but as the magus and the Servant.... hm.

I see. TO forge a favorable relationship with Master would be the most optimum form, perhaps.

If he is my Master.... perhaps I can find it this time.
    No.... I will find it someday.

The clue to set free your soul entrapped within the forest of the gods.

...Huwawa.)

Damn that was a great interlude, thx castor.

Now if only prof. M would come home so i can have enkidu with his buddies.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    <=
    I read that as "This gal did."

And now every time I see that post, I'll remember it as she said it.

Thanks, you now made her a postmodernist chic stylist.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unlimited Raise/Dead

so what happened on black shirou's interlude

roman detects something that put a strain even on Sheba lens, like computer bug
    to be more specific, shadow servants
    to be more specific TWO THOUSAND shadow servant
    luckily apparenltly theyre p weak, so roman tells us to just bring some servants and clean them up
    roman then tells us the abnormality is in fuyuki, because of course it fucking is
    so we go prepare ourselves

midway
    "Hey, bro. Yeah you, over there, the one with the formalwear. You sure got your game face on, huh, Master?
    Anyway, I've heard about it. Something about a bug in Fuyuki, eh?
    Like, this is a secret, but those are actually my fault, heh heh. Fine if I help you out some?"

We were like "Uhhhh was there a Servant like this in Chaldea?"

and I was like wow we had to bond 10 him to do this quest and we barely remember him? poor anri

anw

"Aww, come on, whats with that face? It's me! Yknow, me, me!"

anw after that we remember the guy is that one avenger. Anri wants to come with us because he said this is is fault and this is a chance for him to increase his kill count because the enemies are super weak anyway, other servants just do the more delicious stuffs. plus, with him you dont need to do any searching, because the shadow servants are going to come to us instead, trying to kill anri

so we fight
    after winning against a bunch of angra shaped shadow servants

Us "Just... what are those..?"
    Anri "Mm? Ah, they're me."
    Us "......ha?"
    Anri "Ahhh come oooon, it's just a metaphor!

those guys are the losers, the defeated, the garbages. bunch of fallen nameless mobs.
    they had nothing in their head other than pulling down people; a completely hopeless bunch of idiots.
    theyre etched grudges, who doesnt think of correcting the world or changing it; they just want to to kill peeps.
    aint something you should mind, yeah? just think of this like, a bonus game or smtg!"

Us "Angra Mainyu, you... what kind of hero are you anyway?"

bond 10 servants here ladies and gentleman

Anri "Aww, Im not a hero! you dont know that my name was a devil's name to begin with, huh?
    weeelp, lets just say that somethings happened, i got this big badass name, and got this shell fo a hust to boot.
    you really wanna be exact, im just an
    Avenger
    avenger
    the exact opposite of a hero, an anti-hero for the sake of flourishing the heroes. a role born from heaps of grudges.
    unable to forgot the grudges from when we were created, appearing just like that even after we die. thats avengers.

like, i mean I definitely aint got vengeance target or anything. More like the reverse; plenty of guys got it in for me, hahah!
    ah. btw, we aint talking about
    revenge
    counterattacking
    , yeah? we're talking
    avenge
    retribution
    here. you should remember that, if nothing else.
    welp, i suppose my standing is a lil bit shaky if you compare me with the other big guys coming form someplace else

ysee, i probably dont have anything to do with your story
    if we're in a movie im basically just the stand in guys. just a nameless background prop.
    I aint got no role or story. and even if I did before, its a done deal already.

i mean, the bug here's my fault anyway
    seems like this black bunch is something that failed to become me. looks like they didnt end up dying
    so i admirably ask for this janitorial job from ya!

jees, my grudges really run deep, if i may do say so myself! i mean, its not like we still got anybody left to kill in this town anyway!"

Us "you dont look that dangerous of a HS, tho..."

Anri "ha? the hell're ya saying? dangerous, is, like, my middle name. i'm like, the type that will stab my master and do them in again and again given the chance, ill have you know. we avengers are a bunch that, no matter how much the advantages and disadvantages coincides. will do you in with one strike from behind and---

...nah. i guess everyuthings got an exception. like that black coat newbie. he's like, a sub species or smtg.

hmm, should i teach ya? on how to differ between avengers?

those born out of hate speaks of love,
    /those who pity others at the end of their abuse.
    those born out of love speaks of hate.
    /those in bliss end up in betrayal.

avengers more or less are p much between that two. the difference between sneering at love and burning their grudges, ysee.
    whichever's the root, at the end of the day its still the same old fixation on humans. the opposite of like is indifference, yeah?
    being on a phase of fixation on humans, we dont really get to be more than humans, ysee

us "so youre saying... at the end of the day, you're just the same as human?"

anri "eeeexactly! a cycle of reaping what you sow! yep yep, you really are fast on the taking!
    aaanw, howsabout we go back home already? this place is getting more boring in seconds and all.
    when we got back on chaldea, im just gonna hide myself again, being a dead beat and all, so so dont summon me much, if you dont mind. ah also, i'll leave the report to ya. i kinda suck at talking at the doctor

ah, also

this is a bit of a gift to you, being curious and all. its my feelings of sort.
    you fine with leaving this place be? since the ones you're fixing are the other sevens anyway"

anw we got back and reported to roman. he's surprised we use anri mayu. bond 10 servants here ladies and gentlemen
    he told us that the shadowvants we fought resembles anri mayu
    this is just a guess on his part, but he feels that its possible anri has a Skill that is capable of restarting himself each time he die. literally savescumming. though its restricted only in fuyuki (OHHHHH BIG LORE HERE)
    roman said that this servant here has a special characteristic, of fighting beyond his bodily limit, and after running wildly, receives death. however, were he to put that "Death Desire" (thats the skill name btw, Annihilation Wish suuuuucks) not for his own death, but for the sake of something else entirely, then... perhaps that servant would use and throw away even millions of death, and escape from the loop of one's own making. that in itself would be what was once him, cursed in infinite ruin.

Roman "Welp, not like there's any chance of that to happen, though!
    I mean, for real for real. He totally has that complete self-torturing, subservient, chicken nature going on right?
    if there's actually somebody that could make that kind of HS proactively walk forward on his own, she'd either be a total saint, someone of the same kind as him, or perhaps-----

Or perhaps.

Just an awkward human, who cannot throw away even someone like him. Maybe he did meet someone like her, after all."

actually some nice insight about avengers
    and a HA memory lane, i suppose

also yeah, im a bit liberal translating anri's speech but seriously, thats the tone he's got going
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Baz/Angra OTP.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    roman said that this servant here has a special characteristic, of fighting beyond his bodily limit, and after running wildly, receives death. however, were he to put that "Death Desire" (thats the skill name btw, Annihilation Wish suuuuucks) not for his own death, but for the sake of something else entirely, then... perhaps that servant would use and throw away even millions of death, and escape from the loop of one's own making. that in itself would be what was once him, cursed in infinite ruin
    such a good boy, deserves all the love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    I read that as "This gal did."

And now every time I see that post, I'll remember it as she said it.

Thanks, you now made her a postmodernist chic stylist.
    really? i thought people were just jumping to conclusions or pulling my leg.

Lostbelt or not, it does stretch my suspension of disbelief that a servant managed to pull off something like that

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    really? i thought people were just jumping to conclusions or pulling my leg.

Lostbelt or not, it does stretch my suspension of disbelief that a servant managed to pull off something like that
    If you're playing NA, then you'll know about this 2 years later.

Please don't open it if you don't want to be spoiled
    They already fought 3 Beasts and amazed the 4th, it's no surprise for them that a Servant can have the power to change the world.

As the OVA said, they have a Pseudo - soul model of Earth inside the Security Organization. Freezing the Pseudo - soul model equates to freezing the entire earth.

Also, that gal is a "what - if" that endured the pruning process, so yep, they can only assume that the "what - if" Servants are stronger than normal.
    Last edited by hayate; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    If you're playing NA, then you'll know about this 2 years later.

Please don't open it if you don't want to be spoiled
    They already fought 3 Beasts and amazed the 4th, it's no surprise for them that a Servant can have the power to change the world.

As the OVA said, they have a Pseudo - soul model of Earth inside the Security Organization. Freezing the Pseudo - soul model equates to freezing the entire earth.

Also, that gal is a "what - if" that endured the pruning process, so yep, they can only assume that the "what - if" Servants are stronger than normal.
    so, she didnt freeze the world, per say, but she just froze Chaldeas and Chaldeaz in turn was the thing that froze the world?

US Friend Code
    The world isn't frozen, all we saw of it now is as a white wasteland but not necessarily frozen. The only place we saw covered in ice was where Chaldea was, and that's Antarctica.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Yeah the world is in a blank state not frozen. What was frozen was Chaldea.

ok, so do we know who made the world a blank slate?

US Friend Code
    No, for that we have to play part 2. Which hasn't been released yet
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here