Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Eh.
    I mean, he is a good administrator.
    Luo gave him taoist magic and stuff, but the guy is able to keep Wei on their toes when alive and actually manage to let Shu prosper even though he wages war often against Wei. Think about it, if he is easy to be dealt with, Wei can just crush him with their resources and go on the offensive, but they are smacked so hard that they choose to wait for him to die instead.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like I said he is a good administrator. Points to him for his ability to reform the military arm of the Shu Han and annex some Cao Wei territory.
    But his most important military actions, the Northern Expedition and the Nanzhong rebellion aren't exactly the greatest of feats, specially when you start to compare with the other strategists at the time. He did manage to kill important Cao Wei generals like Zhang He, but he was unable to realize his strategic objectives against them

I mean, his Fate powerset is completely made up of Romance stuff.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    I'm still salty Qin did not mention having Zhuge stored in one of his cryo chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I'm still salty Qin did not mention having Zhuge stored in one of his cryo chambers.
    I'd be grateful if I were you. Ten to one says when he opened the Zhuge Liang pod Waver would have stepped out somehow.

JP Friend Code
    He has the original ppl tho. Unless Zhuge is a 100% Waver Face or some shit like that he should be the original one and not pseudo-waver, cuz servants don't even exist in LB3.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes I can't deny the possibility of TM fucking with him yet again.

Considering we got a Rani face of all things, I would keep my expectations low

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I'd be grateful if I were you. Ten to one says when he opened the Zhuge Liang pod Waver would have stepped out somehow.
    ever heard of Koihime Musou?

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    ever heard of Koihime Musou?
    That girl was probably the worst in the entire game.

Not that I really liked anyone apart from Cao Cao.

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    That girl was probably the worst in the entire game.

Not that I really liked anyone apart from Cao Cao.
    she's probably the most popular character for 2 reasons, her 'hawawa~' voice and the fact that she loves sex.

this is Japan.

Koihime Musou is a super trashy series so I don't really care what its fans think of it.

all I want to say is Japan loves romance of three kingdoms so much they have been messing with it for long time.

TM Zhuge is one of the decent one.

JP Friend Code
    What TM Zhuge? It's literally just Waver with some of Zhuge stuffs from 3K novel and a bit of real stuffs added on, he doesn't even talk about other Chinese servants and instead about how awesome his FZ servant was and the likes. He's literally a walking FZ fanservice with some Zhuge's powers. At the very least with the genderbent versions you get the character design instead of an existing character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    What TM Zhuge? It's literally just Waver with some of Zhuge stuffs from 3K novel and a bit of real stuffs added on, he doesn't even talk about other Chinese servants and instead about how awesome his FZ servant was and the likes. He's literally a walking FZ fanservice with some Zhuge's powers. At the very least with the genderbent versions you get the character design instead of an existing character.
    even that is a part of meme now. Zhuge ran off because he knew he would be worked to death.

Zhuge Rin from FHA wouldve been better, at least she would make me laugh...

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Ok, I googled the Koihime counterpart and one of the listed nicknames is actually "The Hawawa Strategist". Wtf.

Also the design is ugly so into the trash it goes.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Brynhildr Romantia~ PrimordialRune's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Actually that reminds me we will never get Freyja because of Sitonai like Zhuge

At least with LB2 we got a bunch of new norse mythology servants, just wonder if they'll add more in the future tho
    It would be cool to see in the future a Brynhildr Alter with Hel's powers from the journey she made to Hel in order to save Sigurd or things like Magni, Hel, Kriemhild, Lif, ecc..

Hel would be cool since we got Eresh too and during the AoG places like Hel or the Netherworld are physical

US Friend Code
    I don't think so necessarily, High Servants are easier to see separate and that was the case with Methilith, Passionlip, and Violet. Of course while it can happen doesnt mean it will the opposite is also legit. In any case what we get could be very open to conjecture and preference. After all theres probably a few people who wish that we shouldn't have gotten the Artemis from the one we did after all.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Oh that Black Quetz has null good but it's holy night version, limited to reduce dmg taken from Quetz and Samba Quetz.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna finish this last story segment after my dinner brb.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Actually that reminds me we will never get Freyja because of Sitonai like Zhuge

At least with LB2 we got a bunch of new norse mythology servants, just wonder if they'll add more in the future tho
    It would be cool to see in the future a Brynhildr Alter with Hel's powers from the journey she made to Hel in order to save Sigurd or things like Magni, Hel, Kriemhild, Lif, ecc..

Hel would be cool since we got Eresh too and during the AoG places like Hel or the Netherworld are physical
    I'm more sad we won't get actual Sitonai, complete with doge, because of Illya-But-Not-Ilya. Like, our first and likely only, Ainu Servant, and she's a bunch of people mixed together in such a way that she resembles a character we already know all about.

Hel would be pretty cool as a darker or more serious contrast to Ereshkigal. Unfortunately, I suspect if we ever got Magni, it'd only be as a Psuedo with Beatrice, and since FGO seems to be doing only one new Servant per Collab rerun, and Miyu is almost guaranteed the spot for the Prisma rerun...

Also a little salty we'll never get Skadi in her original form (and even though she's not Norse, also a little sad we'll probably never get Aife). Some concept art of what Skadi would have originally looked like in her eventual Mats profile would be nice.

I kind of want to see Avenger Kriemhild, if only to give Sumanai such much needed spotlight.

Yeah Skadi being fused Scat is cruel and horrible. Really wish she could have been her own character with her own noble phantasm.