Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was sure that the punchline was that he wasn't going to show up in the picture because vampire

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I just personally find it less so in this case because her choice seems too obvious, imo. I don't think there's anything wrong with the setting itself.
    True.
    This tho, is interesting, especially who sent him to begin with.
    It sure is.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So what's Blavatsky's interlude about? Her trying to prove the Lemurians are real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Lots of Majutsu stuff

Also Waver read her book and she loves it.

Blog Entries
    from friend

Spoiler:
    -The Master woke up on an isolated land.-Jeanne's by his side
    -Strange
    -If this is Jeanne's dream of the past, why can't she recall any of these?
    -No clues on where they are stuck at
    -Sees a ship
    -Still can't recall
    -Ship baiting them
    -Boarded the ship
    -Fought some lewd-minded pirates.
    -Took control of the ship.
    -Saw another sinking ship out there.
    -Le ship requested for help.
    -Jeanne's mother is there
    -Mephisto popped out of nowhere.
    -Our ship too heavy, can only lift one more person.
    -2 person left in the sinking ship.
    -Jeanne's mother and.... Pierre Cauchon.
    -Mephisto asked us to choose, to save le mother or Pierre.
    -Jeanne jumped to the sinking ship.
    -Asked the both of them to board the Ok-ship.
    -Mephisto lol'ed.
    -Says Jeanne's choice is a mistake.
    -We then fight Mephisto
    -We won.
    -Mephisto said he lost the moment he failed to corrupt Jeanne.
    -Jeanne too holy.
    -We then got mad coz Jeanne dont treasure her own life.
    -We then get to go back to Chaldea since Mephisto's gone.

Why didn't they just throw Mephisto off the boat???

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    I'd really like to know what Bryn's interlude about. Valkyria lore or Sigurd mentions, or something. I need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

But does anyone have Bryn!?!?!?!?
    Here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...e_imgur_album/
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    So someone sent a Servant into a dream, is that possible? And if so, how? Maybe it's the fact that it's a Servant's dream?
    Merlin can probably do it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Vlad's interlude was so good i feel blessed

everyone loves my uncle and it's amazing
    details plz
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation to parts 1 and 2 of Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once More. (The third and final part of this chapter is more than twice the length of the first two parts combined, so it'll take a few days to complete.)

CCC Collab Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once More (1/3)
    Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once Once (1/3)

Choice:
    1- This is…?

EMIYA Alter
    At first glance, it seems no different from the usual SE.RA.PH, but I have no memory of this particular passage layout.

It seems we were safely sent to the Back Side of SE.RA.PH. Well done, Gudao.

Tamamo Cat
    What do you mean “safely”!? We left Gawain behind!

EMIYA Alter
    We didn’t leave him behind. He stayed back to stop Passionlip by his own will.

…Hmph. What he did was reckless, but I have to admit, he’s got guts. To think he would challenge an enemy that can compress entire areas of SE.RA.PH to close combat.

That recklessness paid off. Passionlip is good at grabbing “things that are far away and slow”,

but she’s bad at catching “things that are close and agile”.

In the end, we safely made it to our objective with only Gawain’s sacrifice.

Choice:
    1- Please shut up for a little bit.
    2- …Gawain’s surely fine as well.

EMIYA Alter [1]
    Pardon me. I seem to have explained it in a way that displeases you.

Tamamo Cat [2]
    That’s right, he’s a stupidly tough steel knight! I bet facing such giant breasts made him activate Guts!

Meltlilith
    Save the arguing for later. It seems a Sentinel has come to greet us immediately upon our arrival.

Suzuka Gozen
    Yeah, yeah♪ Naturally, I’ve come to crush the intruders here! But, seriously, I’m a bit impressed.

Like, I did tell you to give me your email address, but I didn’t think you would come barging into my domain, you know…?

But you guys avoided Lip and BB and managed to come to this side through some weird method.

There’s no way I wouldn’t give you a warm welcome after all that! I’ve, like, finally encountered some lively prey!

Hey, the monkey over there! Your name, your name. You should at least tell me your name, you know? Come on, hurry up!

Choice:
    1- (Quietly give my name)
    2- (Can’t be helped, I’ll give my name)

Suzuka Gozen
    Okay, got it~! Gudao, huh? What a ridiculous name!

But you’re interesting. I’ve taken a liking to you. Masters who can properly move really are the best!

I won’t hand you over to BB or the Alter Egos. I’ll specially and thoroughly chase and corner you!

Meltlilith
    Oh my. It seems you’ve really caught her interest, Gudao.

Will you take this chance to switch your contract over to Suzuka? She’s quite the devoted type in her own way, you know?

However, she has a lot of beastly aspects, so she might be a man-eater to whom “Affection = Hunger”.

Choice:
    1- I decline.
    2- Cat is the only beast character we need!

Tamamo Cat
    Indeed, that’s right, Master! You should keep the friend contracting in moderation!

Suzuka Gozen
    …Wait a minute. Haven’t you guys oddly increased in number?

(Brief screenshot of EMIYA Alter)

Leaving aside that dull-looking guy who’s a contrary type way different from the kind I like…

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm? What is it, imitation fox? Is there something about me that bothers you?

Suzuka Gozen
    I’m not an imitation fox! You’re the imitation!

For some reason, you really, REALLY piss me off. Shrine maiden? Fox ears? And yet a cat? A good wife?

Meltlilith
    …Where did that “good wife” part come from…? Does that cat really give off an impression that lets people discern that with a single glance?

Choice:
    1- Shh, be quiet, Melt.
    2- …Cat’s cooking skills are amazing, after all…

Meltlilith [2]
    I-I see…So you consider cooking skill important, huh…

Suzuka Gozen
    Just looking at you gets on my nerves. Our characters overlap way too much. My instincts are screaming that we’ll never get along!

Seriously, what Heroic Spirit are you!? Now’s your only chance to tell me what Heroic Spirit you are before I cut you down!

Tamamo Cat
    Muu. It seems the imitation fox has some connection with my original (Tamamo no Mae).

But don’t worry, I’m the Tamamo of Justice!

If you ask who I am, the answer is the path of the cat. I am one of the Tamamo Nine cut off from Tamamo no Mae,

the intelligent-type heroine who skillfully does housework and makes you wonder “What’s with the cat paws?”—

The white apron Tamamo Cat who follows and serves her Master no matter where he goes!

Suzuka Gozen
    ………

Meltlilith
    …She’s speechless. Despite how she looks, Suzuka is a serious and diligent person at her core.

She seems to be forcing herself to act as a JK, too. She’s likely bad at dealing with natural airheads like Cat.

Suzuka Gozen
    T-That’s not true at all! I’ve been a JK Servant since birth!

Tamamo Cat
    I have to voice my doubts on that, FoxTail! That statement is way too forced! Sorry, but even a cat like me can tell!

Choice:
    1- I see.
    2- So even Cat can tell.

Suzuka Gozen
    Kuh—!

Ah, I seriously can’t take it anymore! I can’t take it, karmically speaking! I’ll kill you, you stray cat-fox!

BB asked me to guide you around here, but you’re the one who picked a fight with me!

I’ll show you what it’s like when I fight seriously! I’ll show you who the true fox shrine maiden is!

Tamamo Cat
    Nyahaha, you’ve showed your true colors, Suzuka-fox! But you’re a worthy opponent!

Taste the fists of a former Sentinel and experience the power of love, justice, friendship and all the rest!

(Battle against Suzuka Gozen)

Suzuka Gozen
    Heh, you guys are much more spirited than last time! That’s some ferocious persistence!

Cool, cool, super-cool! As I thought, this is how battles should be!

Well, one-sidedly crushing the enemy is also fun, but still!

Fighting to our farthest limits until even our hairs become entangled is what being a Servant is all about, don’t you agree!?

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm, that’s quite the dance steps you got there! It’s almost a waste for you to be a Sentinel!

Actually, why are you a Sentinel? I myself had the heroic reason of being saved while collapsed on the verge of death …

Suzuka-fox, were you also collapsed and dying, or perhaps you were cared for by BB while afflicted with a stomach-ache from scavenging for food?

Suzuka Gozen
    Of course not. I was simply scouted by her because I kept winning battle after battle here!

I’ve never seen my Master’s face, but I was summoned by a human who “wants to win the Holy Grail War”.

So answering that wish is only the proper thing for me to do as a first-rate Servant!

I don’t care about BB’s ambitions or whatever! I’ll win and survive till the end amongst the 128 Servants—

…Just wait a sec. Geez, what buzz-kill is calling me at a time like this…?

(Suzuka answers her cellphone)

Hello, hello, this is Suzuka. BB-chan? I came to greet the guys from Chaldea like you asked…

Hah? Return to my temple? Don’t fight with them?

…Hey, wait a minute. What’s this nonsense?

Defeating all the other Servants is our common goal, right? Right?

Why are these guys an exception? My wish won’t be granted like this.

The process is important? Chaldea Servants don’t count? Ah…I see, now that you mention it…

…Haah. Anyway, I get that you have a plan of some sort. Yeah, yeah, roger that.

(Suzuka hangs up her phone)

Cat. Gudao. Sorry, but we’re stopping here.

It’s the request of my employer. It’s a real kill-joy, but I’m heading back.

You’re planning to go to the control room, right? Then you should head to the Nape.

Though, I do recommend that you spend some time touring around here first. The facilities here are different than the ones on the Front Side.

I told you before, remember? It’s not just BB’s doing that Seraphix ended up like this.

The humans brought it all upon themselves. This wasn’t just an oil drilling base.

(Suzuka leaves)

Choice:
    1- The humans brought it upon themselves…?
    2- This wasn’t just an oil drilling base…?

Meltlilith
    ………

EMIYA Alter
    I could tell this place was suspicious, but it seems we’ve finally stumbled upon the heart of the matter.

However, all the facilities around here have been turned into part of SE.RA.PH and don’t retain their original form, unfortunately.

According to what I’ve researched, pretty much all the facilities necessary for an oil drilling base were on the Front Side. Therefore—

In which area could whatever it was that made Suzuka Gozen say that be?

Tamamo Cat
    Enough of that! Save the difficult topics for later, Master!

I was also unconsciously distracted fighting Suzuka, but we have to return to the Front Side right away!

Before Sir Gawain, who’s got quite the troublesome predisposition despite how he looks, commits some mischief on that monster!

EMIYA Alter
    Don’t be ridiculous. Returning to the Front Side here will only make us lose time.

Rather, now’s the perfect chance while Gawain is holding back Lip.

Let’s move to an area near the Breast area now while we have the chance and then flip over the base again.

If we do that, we’ll reach the central control room without much trouble. We won’t have to fight that Alter Ego this way.

I think Gawain would say the same thing if he were here, don’t you agree?

Choice:
    1- …Let’s head to the control room for now.
    2- Are you all right with that, Meltlilith?

Meltlilith [2]
    ……

Yeah. If it’s merely in terms of wanting to go to the central control room, what Archer says is correct. I have no objections.

EMIYA Alter
    It’s decided then. Let’s hurry.

The faster we finish this, the quicker we can join back up with Gawain as well.

CCC Collab Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once More (2/3)
    Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once More (2/3)

EMIYA Alter
    This is…around where the front gate was on the Front Side. What kind of facility was here, Meltlilith?

Meltlilith
    Naturally, a gate. However, it was used exclusively by special personnel.

Choice:
    1- Special personnel…?
    2- You mean…magi?

Meltlilith [1]
    Yes. I told you that the gate on the Front Side was for “regular” personnel, remember?

There were two different gates, so that innocent workers wouldn’t enter the hidden areas of the base.

EMIYA Alter [2]
    Good intuition there, Gudao. I came to the same conclusion.

Only personnel directly affiliated with Chaldea used this gate.

…No, all Seraphix staff members were part of Chaldea. In that case…

Those allowed to use this gate must have only been people under the direct supervision of this base’s owner…the Aminusphere family.

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm…I detect the scent of secrets. Whether you have pedigree or not doesn’t determine anything about a cat, though…

That aside, Master. My cat ears have been picking up a subtle warning message for the last little while.

“Enter password. Enter password. If it is not entered within five seconds, you will be shot down on the spot.”

Hahahahahaha! This is quite the suffocating workplace if they’re saying things like that! Is this supposed to be a battlefield or something?

EMIYA Alter
    This IS a battlefield! Here it comes, Gudao!

(Battle against Soul Eater)

Meltlilith
    Even after being turned into part of SE.RA.PH, this place still retained its original functions. I should have known that…What a blunder on my part.

EMIYA Alter
    Original functions, huh?

In any case, we’ve destroyed the Seraphix security device here. All that’s left is to investigate this area—

???
    No need for that, heroes of Chaldea. You want to go to the Front Side, right? Then let’s get this started already.

(Robin Hood reveals himself)

Tamamo Cat
    Mu, this clearly frivolous aura…! Err, this person whose motions have impudently been renewed is…!?

Robin Hood
    Yeah, yeah, I’m not responding to your cheeky talk. I’m not here to fight. There’s too little time.

I have a message from BB. She said, “Those guys can’t beat Lip.”

“At this rate, they’ll just charge in without thinking and end up getting crushed into pancakes.”

Well, it’s bothersome to repeat the whole thing, so to summarize, “Passionlip is waiting for you guys on the Front Side.”

“You have no chance of beating her if you fight normally, so submit to the cute BB-chan.”

That’s about it. You understand the rest after hearing that, right?

Meltlilith
    Lip has returned to the control room, right? …But what do you mean by “submit to BB”?

Robin Hood
    Ah, that. Apparently, she’s developed a secret weapon? Something to break the “shackles of the heart”.

If you use that, you can remove those restraints on her. Geez, things always get bothersome when that girl gets involved.

EMIYA Alter
    Thanks for the kind warning. She’s probably just going to extort Sakurament out of us again, though.

So, what do we get out of defeating Passionlip?

If Passionlip is waiting there for us, we can just try another route. There’s no sufficient return to match the risk of going out of our way to fight that monster.

Choice:
    1- ………
    2- No, we’ll break that girl’s restraints and properly talk to her!

Meltlilith [2]
    Can you do something so difficult, I wonder? You shouldn’t take Alter Egos lightly, you know, Mister Brave Master?

Robin Hood
    But even so, you guys have to do it. Passionlip is a Sentinel.

As long as the Sentinels exist, you can’t freely move around SE.RA.PH.

She’s an enemy you’ll have to deal with sooner or later. Well, after what happened last time, she does deserve a scolding or two—

No, that’s not necessary. She’s didn’t go on a rampage out of ill will, after all…

In any case, you know the Tickle-Tickle Hand, right? I’ve also received one from BB.

If you guys agree to fight Passionlip, I’ll guide you to the Front Side. Call me once your preparations are complete.
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 25th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Why didn't they just throw Mephisto off the boat???
    Spoiler:
    I don't think Mephisto was in the boat yet
    People in the new boat were moving to the old, when there's space for only one more Mephisto (still in the new) says that Jeanne has to choose between her mom and Pierre
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    details plz
    Basically it's a continuation of his NP interlude aka Van Helsinging in London and beating up spooky ghouls and saving people. Some cute moments include Vlad telling a guy he saved to repeat after him and say that "Vlad is not a Vampire! Repeat it!"

On the 3rd node you find a rogue Magus who decides to summon a dragon to teach those uppity clock tower aristocrats a lesson. (he gets eaten by it lol what a loser) After defeating it a whole crowd of people surround us and start cheering and ask Vlad for a picture. He obliges and and we all have fun. Afterwards he says that he knows that everything that happened will eventually fade away including that picture, but it's ok because you still attended to him anyways. He now realizes that this power can be used to protect and save others so it isn't something shameful anymore.

~UNLOCKED LEGEND OF DRACULA A+~
    Last edited by Magikewl; May 24th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On the 3rd node you find a rogue Magus who decides to summon a dragon to teach those uppity clock tower aristocrats a lesson. (he gets eaten by it lol what a loser)
    Random magus is a better magus than Medea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    The cutest moment in Vlad interlude was where he proudly displays his understanding that having his picture taken won't result in a loss of his soul.
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Basically it's a continuation of his NP interlude aka Van Helsinging in London and beating up spooky ghouls and saving people. Some cute moments include Vlad telling a guy he saved to repeat after him and say that "Vlad is not a Vampire! Repeat it!"

On the 3rd node you find a rogue Magus who decides to summon a dragon to teach those uppity clock tower aristocrats a lesson. (he gets eaten by it lol what a loser) After defeating it a whole crowd of people surround us and start cheering and ask Vlad for a picture. He obliges and and we all have fun. Afterwards he says that he knows that everything that happened will eventually fade away including that picture, but it's ok because you still attended to him anyways. He now realizes that this power can be used to protect and save others so it isn't something shameful anymore.

~UNLOCKED LEGEND OF DRACULA A+~
    So, he's cool with his vampirism now?
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vlad why are you so amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    There was also some pre-dragon slaying banter where Vlad takes note of the irony that a Son of Dracul will now sink his fangs in to a member of Dragon Kind so that was p neat.

Blog Entries
    Vlad is okay in using vampirism powers but will never feel proud or good about it. Also laugh a little at how he claims that since Saint George likes photography, it surely is not satanic stuff.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Latest English soft subs
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Yuuki; May 24th, 2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I get you Bryn. I really get you. I too has been suppressing my urge to roll every night.

Sigurd needs to come already.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    It's impressive how Vlad of all people became a simple superhero minus the suffering and brooding over deeper repercussions.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"