Page 3150 of 3165 FirstFirst ... 2150265030503100314031453148314931503151315231553160 ... LastLast
Results 62,981 to 63,000 of 63288

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #62981

  2. #62982
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,359
    Blog Entries
    8
    And dang it.

    She's the same Penthesilea we met in Agartha?

    How did she know about the Servant Universe though?
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  3. #62983
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Heck, did you even make it to floor 100 to try to spin headcanon as the one and single truth?
    I'm not playing THIS event, so no. I'm only talking about the Himeji castle one, which I did, and nothing in that event indicates that that Penthesilea is not the one we all know and love, deliveries to other planets or not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Of course, if the translation is wrong (whether because the writers once again changed the context in which it was originally translated or the translator just made an honest assumption of their own), that's that. I can only speak for what I read.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  4. #62984

  5. #62985
    BRING IT ON Sandstorm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aachen
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,470
    JP Friend Code
    742807891
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I'm not playing THIS event, so no. I'm only talking about the Himeji castle one, which I did, and nothing in that event indicates that that Penthesilea is not the one we all know and love, deliveries to other planets or not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Of course, if the translation is wrong (whether because the writers once again changed the context in which it was originally translated or the translator just made an honest assumption of their own), that's that. I can only speak for what I read.
    Do you even know what the servant universe is? The fact she says she is from there and that she does delivery to other planets should already confirm she's not normal penth without a shadow of a doubt. NOTHING in the text says otherwise.

    And with this event the nails in the coffin was hit so hard it went through it.



    "An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"



  6. #62986
    Ash: ...Aah...how irritating. I've finally found ya.

    Koyanskaya: Oh my, Ashwattama-san. What's your business with me?

    Ash: Ya already know, don't ya? I'm pissed off. That shit you pulled. I've been called to take care of it. You bastard...The people Arjuna deemed as failures and hence got rid of. The ones that should have been erased by the end of the Kali Yuga. You've reminded the humans of them, haven't ya?

    Koyanskaya: I did, so what? I have been selected by god to assist with that, no? The worthless humans remaining after the advent of the Samsara─── There is nothing wrong with locating and uncovering the ones who might be attached to the "previous world that was deemed as a failure". Well, I won't deny that their grieving expressions were worth seeing, but─── Isn't it fine? The discordant elements have been found thanks to that, after all. The Yuga's cycle will happen faster too.

    Ash: I don't care if that's your hobby or just the way you do things, but having my workload increase pisses me off. Failures getting in the way are fine, but this is about dealing with someone who can't stay put.

    Koyanskaya: Eh, please, wait a second. The work I'm doing makes sense, no!? Whether it's the contents or the result, the objective should align with his (god's) ideal! If it's that thick-headed god with no subtleties to his heart, who's drunk on his own divinity should be thinking something along the lines of "what a dependable woman who can get things done, are you a peerless goddess by any chance?"!

    Ash: That plan of yours is laying down the groundwork for opposing us, is how a guy courteously explained it to Arjuna, ya know. You have my sympathies for that alone. You've been sold out by an Alter Ego (fellow comrade), after all.

    Koyanskaya: ─────────── So that's how it is. That's how that monk treats his rivals, doesn't he. No matter how hideous it turns out to be, he does not do things half-assed. That might be the unbridgeable difference between him and that onmyouji. That rotten vermin with an arrogant nature of deliberately raising treacherous friends and kills others by foul play. Setting aside which one's the nuisance─────

    *Koyanskaya goes all serious with glowy eyes and dark energy emanating from her*

    To think he'd try to crush me with nothing more than a single Servant, this goes beyond infuriating and just makes me sad. For you to call yourself a destroyer after becoming a god that's merely on the level of a Lokapasa is quite absurd. There is no head for me to hand over to someone who hasn't even become a device of the pure white end. An insect who's surrendered to such a being is even more out of the question. I'd rather hand it over to that emperor who's the embodiment of all of humankind. Shall I tear apart this single soldier here!?

    Ash: ───What's wrong. Aren't ya off-puttingly pissed off, bastard. That's great, get as mad as you want. I'm pissed too. For you see, I have to kill even a guy I don't wanna kill! According to them, one guy that can end the world is more than enough────there is no need for a star of calamity like you bastards on this world!
    She's referring to Seimei right?

  7. #62987
    死徒 Dead Apostle AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Yeah.

  8. #62988
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,070
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    And then she gets her ass whooped lol
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  9. #62989
    死徒 Dead Apostle Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    694
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    At this point Seimei is Merlin 1.5

  10. #62990
    https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/st...67275966095360

    Five new mystery novels announced, in the style of the Kogetsukan novelization.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

  11. #62991
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Do you even know what the servant universe is?
    A cheap excuse for writers to make parody events without caring about how they tie in with existing lore.
    The fact she says she is from there and that she does delivery to other planets should already confirm she's not normal penth without a shadow of a doubt.
    Except she doesn't say she's from there, only that she delivers there, and in the event with Magus Aegis Elizabeth Channel showing up out of nowhere powered up by concentrated Eli particles there was no reason to believe she's NOT the Penth we know, considering she looks and acts exactly the same (in marked difference with every OTHER Servant Universe character we've met so far).
    NOTHING in the text says otherwise.
    Nothing in the text says or suggests she's anything but Penth with glasses and CEO mode on. The other characters even joke about it. If she was supposed to be a complete alien, certainly someone would've said something to that effect.
    And with this event the nails in the coffin was hit so hard it went through it.
    And this event comes two years and change after her initial introduction, so it's irrelevant to what I was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  12. #62992
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dude, the evidence for it is at least more compelling then the evidence for not.
    It honestly sound like "she has mentioned that she works there and MHX was even mentioned" vs "well, she didn't explicitly said and I hate it, so it must not be it"


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  13. #62993
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Literally all the evidence towards her being a Servant Universe character was that she mentioned it once, lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I mean, Osakabehime ordered from there, does that mean she's a Servant Universe character too?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  14. #62994
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,636
    Blog Entries
    28
    We told you time and time again, you're wrong based on future evidence and the lack of your evidence. Learn to drop the subject.


  15. #62995
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    And I told you time and time again FUTURE evidence doesn't matter one bit, because I'm talking about the PAST. Learn to read what people write before responding. There was NO evidence that "Amazoness CEO" and "Penthesilea" were different characters in the Himeji Castle event, end of.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  16. #62996
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,218
    JP Friend Code
    876,416,586
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    There was NO evidence that "Amazoness CEO" and "Penthesilea" were different characters in the Himeji Castle event, end of.
    Yeah, because I posted evidence, and your answer was basically "It does not matter, it's not evidence".

    I mean, Occam razor:
    - CEO working in the Servant universe means she is from the Servant universe, and this event shows that she is from the Servant Universe, because she was meant from the beginning to be from the Servant universe
    or
    - CEO working in the Servant universe means she is Penth from normal universe influenced by EliEli particles, for some unknown reason now she works in the Servant universe, and if this event shows that she is a different character from the Servant Universe then it's a retcon.

    which answer do you think is simpler?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; January 28th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

  17. #62997
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Once again: I am NOT taking THIS event's info under consideration because I am NOT speaking about the story arc as a whole. I said, all those pages ago, that there was no evidence the CEO we met at Himeji castle was not Penthesilea, deliveries to the Servant Universe aside, and that STILL hasn't been refuted. Like I ALSO said, Osakabehime and Mecha Eli-chan ALSO interacted with the Servant Universe WITHOUT being Servant Universe characters themselves, therefore there would be no reason to assume "Amazoness CEO" was a separate Servant Universe character. Can you actually refute that or are you going to bring up "yeah but THIS EVENT" again?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  18. #62998
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    It has been refuted, you just choose to ignore it.


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  19. #62999
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    "She mentioned making deliveries to the Servant Universe" =/= "She is a character from the Servant Universe".
    It does not get simpler than this. This is a fact. Do you actually have something to add to this argument or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  20. #63000
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dude, you cannot prove something by point out the lack of proof
    I am just saying, there is evidence liking her to the servant universe, so at least the possibility can be considered.


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •