Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Robomom and Bryn developed human hearts so they’re disgusting and gross sorry

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So what's it about?
    tldr semi asks shakespeare to reconstruct her past with his NP. She knows that it wouldnt actually change the past, but she just wants to see an "if" possibility. Together with Guda, they get into the simulator conbined with Shake's NP and talk to an old man. The old man is depressed because he is about to meet his young bride and feels that if they get married theres nothing that he could do to make her happy. He would just treat her as a daughter instead of wife, but still, he feels that she would be happier without him Semi said thT this bride has nobody but a single adopted parent, and if even the old man refuses to marry her then no one would take her. Thet would think that this bride is diseased, or theres something wrong with her, etc. Old man got more depressed and he turns to enemy, cue fighting. After we beat him Semi said that the old man is the one who would probably be happier if he didnt marry the bride. He would he able to live and die in peace. As it were, he did marry semiramis and has been nothing but virtuous. But by marrying Semiramis, he had to die out of depression and suicide because that Ninus King guy take Semiramis. But if he didnt marry Semi, Semi would not become what she is: she would become a nameless girl who would probably die in the street. We asks if the changing of the oast is for the sake of saving Onnes. "If I could save this old man, who had taken root so deep in me, then I could probably even lead astray a saint. Thats about it." And then something2 memories and fragments that she sees in her garden is notnof her, but of a different her. To encroach that area would be most impolite to, above all else, herself.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    I wonder whether Lobo would be okay with Red Hare or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Asterios's mother was a human.
    Pasiphae's parents were a Titan and a Sea Nymph, how does that make a human?

Blog Entries
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...rlude_summary/

With this Interlude summary, the only one left is Nightingale's. Any info on her story?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Meme, Meme, Human Origin, Human Origin, Meme
    Meant more that they're the only other Wild Beast-trait Servants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

This guy appears on Nightingale's interlude: Sidney Herbert

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Taku View Post
    Maybe, but do note that Red Hare thinks that he's Lu Bu and that, to complicate things further, you're asking if a wolf would get along with a horse. I could definitely see it being a thing, though.

Blog Entries
    Nightingale's simple. She is a nurse, and being summon as a berserker is actually taking toll on her mental conditions since she understands she is not a soldier, but is actually fighting a war with weapons even if it is for a good course. Sidney Herbert appears as her rationality to convince her to stop and take a rest, but MC, with the help of Dantes enter Nightingale's dream and plead with her to just help him/her a little longer to solve the crisis. With an outsider influence, Nightingale's mentality is reinforced, deciding to continue her act to defend humanity even if it is in conflict with how she is.

The third ascension is a reflection, since she is a screaming berserker ignoring her own wounds and act in frenzy, thus the wild and loose hair. However, this fixed her problem, and she actually grows closer to MC and their cause.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Taku View Post
    Do wolves eat horses?

Blog Entries
    Well, Lobo's interlude is simply telling us the world is not just made up of only humans. If you burnt everything living on it, of course all living things will fight till the bitter end to restore it for their children.

Blog Entries
    read lobo's interlude
    lol so thats why moriarty lowkey fears him

best interlude out of the bunch imo

that last line is expecially good
    Last edited by castor212; March 21st, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

C'mon castor bby don't tease me like that, show your findings

Blog Entries
    actually im thinking of just translating it

this shit is gud

make me a happy boy

I believe in you

Blog Entries
    well, i mean

only beacause ur asking

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    This guy appears on Nightingale's interlude: Sidney Herbert
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Nightingale's simple. She is a nurse, and being summon as a berserker is actually taking toll on her mental conditions since she understands she is not a soldier, but is actually fighting a war with weapons even if it is for a good course. Sidney Herbert appears as her rationality to convince her to stop and take a rest, but MC, with the help of Dantes enter Nightingale's dream and plead with her to just help him/her a little longer to solve the crisis. With an outsider influence, Nightingale's mentality is reinforced, deciding to continue her act to defend humanity even if it is in conflict with how she is.

The third ascension is a reflection, since she is a screaming berserker ignoring her own wounds and act in frenzy, thus the wild and loose hair. However, this fixed her problem, and she actually grows closer to MC and their cause.
    TFW your buddy who helped you revamp the medical system ends up overworking himself to the point of neglecting his own health, leading to his death.

Also, are we sure about the accuracy of that summary, cuz' that sounds, kind off... off.

We're encouraging Nightingale's self-destructive behavior as long as she keeps fighting for us, to the point of convincing her to ignore her sanity, which has taken the form of a friend who overworked himself to a early grave?

That kind of makes me feel like an @$$hole...

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    It's funny how Lostbelt 3 translation has been finished first before the lostbelt 2, considering the wide gap between them
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet