Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Found another as I finally decided to take a break from Mobius and continue reading. This is supposed to be fight, right?

Choice:
    1- You said you’d fight for the sake of wiping away a girl’s tears.
    2- You said you’d right for the sake of abundant breasts.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for part 1 of Chapter 4: Sinking Beauty. (Yes, it's a parody of the title "Sleeping Beauty".)

CCC Collab Chapter 4: Sinking Beauty (1/4)
    Chapter 4: Sinking Beauty (1/4)

(Battle against Caesar)

Tamamo Cat
    So there were still Servants left on the Back Side.

Since he managed to survive this long, he must have been quite the skilled hero. Especially when it comes to cajolery.

But unfortunately, his sweet talk didn’t work on Cat! I rejected his get-rich-quick scheme due to my overflowing intelligence, Master!

EMIYA Alter
    …Your words were too difficult for her to understand, Caesar. It was your mistake to speak of money to a cat…

Passionlip
    Good work, Cat! Your magnificent claw-work was inspiring!

Tamamo Cat
    Hoh. So you like my paw hand technique, Lip? But this is easy compared to cooking, you know?

Passionlip
    Eh…cooking? You cook, Cat?

Choice:
    1- Yeah. Despite how she looks, Cat is a master chef.
    2- Cat, change into your second Saint Graph form!

EMIYA Alter [1]
    What…?

Meltlilith [1]
    No way!?

Passionlip [1]
    Is that true!?

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm, if you say that much, I have to show it. Tamamo, Maid Up!

(Tamamo Cat transforms into her maid outfit form)

No matter how I may try to hide it, I’m the good wife who got the universal household skills that Tamamo no Mae dropped into the pond!

Well, anyway, I can basically do any kind of maid work. The only thing I’m bad at is cutting onions.

Lip, there’s nothing to fear just because your hands are a bit big. That’s quite useful in its own way. Like for splitting eggs.

Under my tutelage, making you’re a first-class cook would…be impossible, yeah. Even Cat understands that much.

Well, I could train you to be a second-class cook at least, but are you up for it?

Passionlip
    P-Please make me your student! From now on, I’ll call you Master Cat…!

Tamamo Cat
    Hahahahaha, then I’ll be taking carrots as payment! Welcome to the Benienma-style Hell’s Kitchen!

Meltlilith
    ………

Choice:
    1- You seem to be enjoying yourself.
    2- You seem happy.

Meltlilith
    Yes. It’s quite rare for Lip to speak up without worrying about the attention of others.

I thought it was a waste when you didn’t kill Tamamo Cat,

but now, I feel a bit grateful for it. I could never make Lip smile like that.

Tamamo Cat
    Hmm, I detect a happy aura! You seem to be having a tasty conversation there, Melt!

Ah, you should keep your distance, Demiya. This is a private talk between Alter Egos. Master can stay.

Meltlilith
    —Wait a minute. Didn’t you say something incredible just now?

…Between Alter Egos? Are you referring—to yourself?

Tamamo Cat
    What are you so surprised for? I’m Tamamo Cat, one of the Tamamo Nine who were cut off from our accursed Original (Tamamo no Mae).

In other words, I’m an Alter Ego, you know? Though my class is Berserker.

(Meltlilith looks surprised, then blushes in embarrassment)

Meltlilith
    —No. No, enough. Enough already. I didn’t want to learn such a meaningless fact!

Passionlip
    As I thought, Melt didn’t realize it. Cat is basically the same as us.

Choice:
    1- I didn’t know that…
    2- (In the first place, just what are the Tamamo Nine?)

Tamamo Cat [2]
    Well, we were originally a concept made for the sake of opposing the Sakura Five, but that’s a long story.

In fact, it would take up the text length of a whole RPG. So you should try learning of the details through some other means.

Tamamo Cat
    Still, Melt, Lip, even though you’re sisters, aren’t your abilities specialized in completely different ways?

I can understand Lip having specialized attack skills on her upper body and Melt on her lower body, but even your personalities are so different…

Meltlilith
    …That’s only natural.

I was made based on the aggressive side of BB’s personality, while Lip was based on her defensive side.

Sadism and masochism. I can only truly feel self-aware by tormenting others, but Lip is the opposite.

This girl’s sense of touch is especially sensitive. Even just a little damage will cause an exaggerated reaction in her.

Lip’s reactions are so excessive that it can bring out the sadistic side of even people who aren’t normally interested in that kind of thing.

Gudao, how about you give it a try yourself if you get the chance?

It’ll start off as just giving her a little punishment, but eventually you’ll end up abusing her to the point that people around you will start pull away.

Passionlip
    T-That’s not true!

In the first place, Gudao-san would never bully the weak!

Tamamo Cat
    Indeed, Master is teasing but kind!

But Melt, what do you mean that you’re the opposite of Lip?

Meltlilith
    My sense of touch is weak and dull. Especially my fingers. Fingertips are more important as sensors than for taking action, right?

I can move nimbly, but I can’t feel the body temperature of myself and others well.

That’s why I can only attack others one-sidedly.

Since I have trouble feeling any joy or pleasure produced in me, it’s only by seeing the pained faces of others that I can finally feel like I’m alive.

I rule others and corner them until they can only see me and cling to my feet.

By seeing that, I can at last truly feel it. —That this is what it means to love others.

Choice:
    1- A natural-born…sadist!
    2- Isn’t that inconvenient?

Passionlip [1]
    Yes, she is.

Both Melt and I have reformed ourselves, but our original natures haven’t changed…Sorry for the trouble we’ll be putting you through.

Meltlilith [2]
    Inconvenient? Have you ever seen me show any shameful display in battle up until now?

Ah, but…yeah. I do feel some dissatisfaction over it in my daily life.

I can’t do any delicate work that requires using my fingers…No matter how many figures I collect, I can’t line them on the shelf well…

EMIYA Alter
    Enough with the pointless chatter. Meltlilith, is Suzuka Gozen the only Sentinel on the Back Side?

Meltlilith
    Yes…I don’t know which area she’s made into her shrine, but I can roughly guess its location.

The central axis of SE.RA.PH, the Spinal Cord. It seems she’s received the strongest KP too,

so there’s no doubt that she rules the Back Side. If we defeat Suzuka, a path forward will open up for us.

EMIYA Alter
    Then let’s head for the back area where the spine is. Ah, by the way, Gudao.

If we’re going to be fighting a Sentinel, make sure to take BB’s usual deal. The key of the heart, I believe it was called?

If we have that, we can mitigate the power of the KP. We can’t beat the Sentinel Suzuka Gozen in a normal battle.

Tamamo Cat
    That Heart-Pounding Maiden Coaster, right? In Cat’s case, I was taken out by bullets, but I’ll overlook that in exchange for carrots.

Either way, it’s good to immobilize the enemy without killing them. Let’s do it with a bang.

That fox will lose in both battle and personal caliber. That will serve as the greatest punishment for her.

Passionlip
    ? Cat, are you acquainted with Suzuka Gozen? Your words just now seemed to contain some complicated feelings…

Tamamo Cat
    Impossible, as if I’d ever be acquainted with that imitation! I will definitely win against those ears of hers!

But, well, you know. I can kinda tell what she’s so obsessed over.

Master, please defeat that fox’s heart. I’ll take care of the rest after that.
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 29th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sacred's Avatar
    Master Chef Tamamo Cat. one day we're going to get a parody of some cooking show with them as an event. Thanks again Edreamer.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Master Chef Tamamo Cat. one day we're going to get a parody of some cooking show with them as an event. Thanks again Edreamer.
    I mean, both of her interludes involved her cooking amazing dishes. In the 2nd one her lobster dish was too delicious it attracted starving shadow servants to the kitchen and she had to unseal her NP to chase them away and protect the lobster.

JP Friend Code
    Thanks once again~

Oh but here:
    I can’t line them on the self well…

Should it be 'shelf'?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sacred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I mean, both of her interludes involved her cooking amazing dishes. In the 2nd one her lobster dish was too delicious it attracted starving shadow servants to the kitchen and she had to unseal her NP to chase them away and protect the lobster.
    Well yes, But I'd love a whole blown out event revolving around cooking. Having like Emiya, Tamamo Cat, and so forth come out in a cooking contest.

JP Friend Code
    Well yes, But I'd love a whole blown out event revolving around cooking. Having like Emiya, Tamamo Cat, and so forth come out in a cooking contest.
    Isn't that basically what " day/s before valentines" is?

The day when Chaldea's cooks basically take day-off since saying the kitchen would be "chaotic" is an understatement.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can see Tamamo Cat doing this:

Tamamo Cat: What are you (placing slices of bread on each ear)?

Passionlip: An idiot sandwich.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't bully Lip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

So I'm not the only one who thought of Gordon Ramsay.
    Last edited by Laserman; May 31st, 2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Don't bully Lip.
    Why not? She likes it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here's the last of Chapter 3: Nut Cracker Once Again.

This facility will be rayshifted to the year 2030 in order to escape Chaldea’s watchful eyes and then begin to sink to the depths of the Marina Trench.
    Mariana

IIRC Valentine's had a fair number of mentions of Boudica helping them with/teaching them how to do chocolates.
    So there you have contestant #3.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for part 2 of Chapter 4.

CCC Collab Chapter 4: Sinking Beauty (2/4)
    Chapter 4: Sinking Beauty (2/4)

(Battle against Nitocris)

Passionlip
    The path cuts off here…The Spinal Cord should be just ahead, but…

Meltlilith
    It seems we need a Gate Key to pass through here.

Ah geez, we don’t have the time for this! BB’s taken her interference too far!

Choice:
    1- Can’t be helped, let’s take BB’s deal.
    2- It’s a bit late to ask, but what exactly is Sakurament?

Tamamo Cat [1]
    Geez, she’s still trying to squeeze more out of us! However, it’s true that she sells a lot of useful items!

Passionlip [2]
    Sakurament is the QP (quantum pieces) used in SE.RA.PH. BB merely changed its name according to her own whim.

Think of it as surplus prana resources that drift around SE.RA.PH. Normally, there’s no need to go out of our way to gather it, but…

BB might be collecting it like reserve food for winter or money hidden away for emergencies.

EMIYA Alter [2]
    …What would happen to the Sakurament if we didn’t collect it? Is it recycled within SE.RA.PH?

Passionlip [2]
    Err…I think it would be used in some way if SE.RA.PH were managed more strictly, but usually the Sakurament just naturally fades away.

EMIYA Alter [2]
    I see. So we’re basically collecting resources that would turn into trash if left alone.

(So it’s basically an off-the-books account. BB is saving it up as part of her personal assets so that it won’t be used by SE.RA.PH’s management system…)

Arnold (comms)
    Hello, hello!? This is Arnold, this is Arnold!

What are you all doing!? Why are you still dallying around there?

Tamamo Cat
    Wow, we’re getting a communication link from the church…Did it have that kind of function?

Arnold (comms)
    Yeah, I had Tristan go to the control room and bring back the necessary equipment.

It was a bit risky, but it was necessary. I can’t afford to lose heart here.

Even if he’s a Master, Gudao is still young. He has little life experience and has no knowledge of Seraphix.

That’s why I must direct you all as leader. It’d be difficult for you to resolve this incident by yourselves.

Marble (comms)
    I’m sorry, I’m sorry!

Arnold was cowering so much, so I tried encouraging him, but that somehow caused him to get overly confident…Anyway, I’m sorry!

Arnold (comms)
    …Could you please be quiet, Marble? You’ve become even more of a wasteful good-for-nothing than before.

Listen well, Gudao. I will give instructions from here on.

You’re currently at the Underarm, right? Then head towards the Back from there.

According to my estimates, you should be able to reach the Back. Once you make it to the Back, you’ll be directly beneath the control room on the Front Side—

I believe the Celestial Room you spoke of is most likely there. I have a map of Seraphix here.

Prepare to be surprised. It’s not listed on the complete map, but by properly measuring the individual maps of each area and combining them together…

I discovered that there’s a blank space at the center! Amazing, right!?

EMIYA Alter
    I already knew about it, though…Was that man really just a regular staff member?

Arnold (comms)
    In any case, leave the Underarm, all right? Ah, and you should temporarily return here once you manage to defeat the Sentinel.

By my calculations, there’s 15 minutes left in real time…and 25 minutes left here until Seraphix reaches the bottom of the ocean trench.

There’s enough time to take a short rest, and I also want to accompany you to the Celestial Room.

Then I’ll await your report. Try not to betray my expectations.

Marble (comms)
    Geez. I’m the one who calculated the remaining time and distance, though.

Meltlilith
    ……This isn’t good. It never ends well when small-minded weaklings start taking leadership.

However, what Arnold says is correct. Even if his attitude is a bit of a problem.

Passionlip
    Not just a bit. He treated Gudao-san like a child!

Choice:
    1- It can’t be helped for now.
    2- I am in fact below him, position-wise.

Passionlip
    Yes, it can be helped! I’ll make sure to punish him with a big squeeeeeeeze later!

Meltlilith
    Lip, in your case, that won’t end as just a punishment, so don’t.

…For goodness’ sake. Even after growing mentally, you’re still an idiot who doesn’t know how to hold back.

Passionlip
    I’m not an idiot! You’re the one who’s an idiot for calling others idiots!

Meltlilith
    Yes, yes, I’m an idiot, I’m an idiot.

The best way to deal with someone like that is just to bring him to the most dangerous place in SE.RA.PH and leave him alone there for a night.

If he survives until morning, he should understand just how tiny he really is then.

Any human can be useful once they learn humility. Make sure to remember that, Lip.

…What is it, Gudao? You’re looking at us with quite the slack expression.

Choice:
    1- You two really get along well.
    2- Your interactions are quite charming to watch.

Meltlilith
    Is that how we looked to you? Then our communication software tool is working perfectly.

Until a little whole ago, Lip and I thought of each other as hindrances.

All the Alter Egos born from BB could only think of themselves.

Passionlip
    Yeah. Melt always bullied me, so I thought I should quickly take her down.

Meltlilith
    See what I mean? We were monsters who couldn’t understand anything besides our own love. But—

Passionlip
    There was a person who properly faced us.

It’s thanks to that person that Melt and I managed to grow and mature.

Before, I yearned to become human, but—

Now, I properly understand that that’s impossible.

And at the same time, we want to help humans.

Even if we can’t become the same as them, we want to mutually support them.

Meltlilith
    I’m jealous of how simple and pure you are, Lip. It’d be so much easier if my own thought processes were like that.

Passionlip
    Hey, you called me an idiot again! Both your and my processing speeds are the same!

Choice:
    1- …By the way.

Choice:
    1- Meltlilith, aren’t you hiding something?

Meltlilith
    Yes, of course I am. Didn’t I tell you before?

I’m using you, so that I will become a perfect victor in the end.

I’m hiding things and taking appropriate compensation for my help. It’s not like I’ve accepted you humans.

Even so, will you believe in me—no, in us until the end?

Choice:
    1- Yes.
    2- No.

Meltlilith [1]
    I see.

Meltlilith [2]
    Yes, that’s fine. Even I still don’t know what will happen in the end.

(Briefly fades to black)

Meltlilith
    But we’ve really come a long way. We’ve defeated 40 of the 128 Servants.

In the beginning, I felt my heart on the verge of breaking several times from these despairing battles, but now…

(Brief pause)

T-That can’t be helped. Please forget how I kept saying nothing but pessimistic complaints.

…Really, your mouth is the only strong part of you.

Even when I explained that both my thoughts and abilities were reset after I just rebooted.

But…yeah. That side of you was a blessing to me.

Alter Egos are fakes made from yet another fake. We’re empty inside.

We can only maintain our existential meaning by clinging to the feelings that served as our basis. We’re no different from dolls that run using ourselves as fuel.

From the start, we Alter Egos were created with the premise of self-destructing.

But you gave me a new reason to live. Even if that was due to coincidence or calculation.

…Yeah. That is reason (coincidence) enough for me to accompany you.

I am the Alter Ego of Pleasure, Meltlilith. A ballerina that keeps dancing for the sake of my own pleasure.

I have to do my best to live up to the expectations of the Master who awakened a monster like me.

Well, our chances of continuing to win against the remaining Servants are despairingly low, but I’ll be relying on you to figure out a way to overcome that.

(Brief pause)

…“Are you all right with me as a Master”, you ask? Hey, have more confidence in yourself.

I only accept two kinds of humans.

A person who never gives up, but without getting too worked up, and carries out what they’re capable of. A person who found the very best option they could do alone.

And a person who fruitlessly struggles to do what’s right no matter the situation and keeps dragging in the people around them in the process.

I prefer the former type. I find such people elegant. But—

You have to enjoy a boisterous capriccio too occasionally, you know?

Since this is a unique collab, I’ll follow your style this time.
    Last edited by EDreamer; June 2nd, 2017 at 05:58 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    PM me/Rhoia
    Thanks again, EDreamer.

Btw
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Passionlip
    Yeah. Melt always bullied me, so I thought I thought I should quickly take her down.
    Snek Evolution

O the next part going to be as long as passionlip one huh in text. suzuka sg battle
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    IIRC Valentine's had a fair number of mentions of Boudica helping them with/teaching them how to do chocolates.
    So there you have contestant #3.
    Blavatsky made the cookies Tesla and Edison give you.
    Arthur is pretty great at cooking, apparently.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    Just that his food is super bland.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Just that his food is super bland.
    wasn't that gawain?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Arthur is ok at cooking but he makes enough to feed an army so it's p bad depending on your perspective

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    His cooking got dissed by Proto Cu and Ayaka. So I imagined it didn't taste all that good, appearance notwithstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Arthur is ok at cooking but he makes enough to feed an army so it's p bad depending on your perspective
    As long as it fills the stomach, it's a good food.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.