Page 2917 of 2917 FirstFirst ... 191724172817286729072912291529162917
Results 58,321 to 58,326 of 58326

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Maybe the novel will just use Purple's actual script instead?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    While i do think it was a nice little riff-cum-ode on the creative process, is relatable to other fellow media-makers in the business, Kogetsukan was obviously the more resonant and clever event--even if comparing this with that is like apples and oranges.

- - - Updated - - -

Stories about making stories can be quite nice. Golden Boy episode 6, Shirobako, Bakuman, A Sister's All You Need, etc.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    While Tristan's attempt to save face by, as Anderson put it, "escaping into the meta" was hilariously desperate, it does sound like it could make for a semi-decent twist, depending on the conclusion he has planned.

Like, the actor portraying the detective is a pompous jerk who noticed his character is ultimately superfluous, so he drugged Murasaki to try and take the story in a direction where his character is more prominent. That would also help to explain why he was talking so big during the ad-libbing despite the fact that they had no true conclusion at the time (he was giving himself more lines and setting things up for the conclusion where his character solves the mystery; just like he was doing for real during the event).

The problem being of course that Tristan would have to make his character into both the villain behind the true mystery, and a petty jerk motivated by narcissism. He's too egotistical to do that to his character, and given how he's portrayed in the event I don't think he has the self-awareness to think of that conclusion from that angle anyway (he's too obsessed with the idea of being a better 'knight' than the others to willingly make himself the bad guy).

JP Friend Code
    I have absolutely no idea how Tristan lost this one. Especially losing this hard.

Also I feel dumb for not realizing that Murasaki never intended the movie to be a murder mystery.

JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how Tristan lost this one. Especially losing this hard.
    Jeanne Alter in her dancing dress versus 4 dudes with a majority of players being horny males.

"まおーさま!これはリリィの精いっぱいの応援です!!!"