Page 2410 of 2410 FirstFirst ... 141019102310236024002405240824092410
Results 48,181 to 48,187 of 48187

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    im against sea pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    and guess who doesn't have swimsuit ver.

that's right

SR Summer Serenity coming next
    That's right, we're in that time of the year already, aren't we? Only month and a half or so to go, my how time flies...

Predictions for Swimsuit 2018: Anastasia, Parvati, Altera, Okita, Medusa, Jeanne and Abigail.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    That's right, we're in that time of the year already, aren't we? Only month and a half or so to go, my how time flies...

Predictions for Swimsuit 2018: Anastasia, Parvati, Altera, Okita, Medusa, Jeanne and Abigail.
    I'm curious. Why Parvati? Wouldn't one of the original Alter-Egos (Melt and Lip, or even BB) be more popular?

My predictions:
    1. Anastasia - I agree with you here. Hopefully she'll get a much better artist than her original designer.
    2. Serenity - All of the My Room stalker trio will have swimsuit versions at last, plenty of "Serenity poisoning the water" jokes, plus we will finally get to see that "Heaven's Door" NP that was mentioned but not explained in her Mats profile.
    3. Boudica - Hopefully as an Avenger so she'll finally have an NP that actually has something to do with her freaking legend. She was in a Craft Essence and an antagonist in previous Summer events, so it's about time we got a proper Summer version of her. As with Anastasia I hope she gets a better artist.
    4. Elizabeth - Since we are no longer supposed to be getting any more Halloween versions of her I expect DW to surprise us with a Summer Eli. Plus, Nero got one to compete with her rival, Tamamo, so it would be fitting to join in to challenge Nero, whom she sees as a rival.
    5. Jeanne Alter - I just figure she has better odds of getting a new version than Jeanne, plus you know the fans would whale like crazy for her. Probably one of the 5-stars of the event.
    6. Meltlilith - Most popular of the CCC-trio, and hopefully a welfare Moon Cancer (because having only one of those is getting annoying).
    7. Ereshkigal - Her sister has one, so why not her? (I just an Ereshkigal since I couldn't get her Lancer version last Christmas, let me dream...).

Bonus - Other possibilities:
    Medb (4-star Assassin with a skill based on her training herself to overcome the cheese weakness that let's her ignore the Class disadvantage against Casters)
    Nightingale (a slightly softer/gentler Caster version of her would sell like hotcakes)
    Tomoe (Summer Tamamo is super lovey-dovey despite supposedly still being original Tamamo, who is loyal to Hakuno, so why not Summer Tomoe who can be the same despite still supposedly being loyal to her original husband?)
    Last edited by G-Man; Today at 11:20 AM.

Honestly, take your speculation somewhere else like the general thread.
    Lostbelt 1 Summary: Section 20 (Part 1)
    It's interesting to read how despite everything he's done, Kadoc still has a huge inferiority complex. How many parts are in the story, 25?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

US Friend Code
    My first thought.

Musashi was able to go to Southern hemisphere locations before us?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm curious though, without the intervention of the alien gods were the only option for the A team was death? Da Vinci said that they did have a very low chance of surviving that it makes me think without becoming Crypters they would have all died
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

吸血鬼 Vampire
    Didn't they say they were keeping them a bit longer to be sure they're fine but they were fine?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    Didn't they say they were keeping them a bit longer to be sure they're fine but they were fine?
    Kinda, but then they also said they had a 30% chance of actually stabilizing
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here