Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuori della Apophenia art

more

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that hair definitely got upgraded.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

We have finally released the prologue for our game feel free to download and read if you'd like
    ****************************download/as...all%283%29.zip

Anyway, since we've released that, have all the CGs used in game

Some more stuff from the past couple months. Non Fate so I'll put it under a spoiler
    Spoiler:

Oh and this one is actually Fate but NSFW and also the trashiest, most problematic ship in existence bc I'm utter trash and it's the otp

You got the order of the html wrong. it should be the url tag before the img, not after.

Also, you need to work on definitions for your shape. Not entirely sure if you're aiming for a minimalistic look, but try and increase the contrast between your shadows, lighting, and your base colors. Right now they look incredibly flat, and tend to give your characters a cheap feeling.
    Last edited by Phearo; April 10th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Phearo View Post
    You got the order of the html wrong. it should be the url tag before the img, not after.

Also, you need to work on definitions for your shape. Not entirely sure if you're aiming for a minimalistic look, but try and increase the contrast between your shadows, lighting, and your base colors. Right now they look incredibly flat, and tend to give your characters a cheap feeling.

Thanks for the advice! I've been trying to do more with colours lately, but I'm not particularly good at it haha

I'm trying ; u ; baby steps

Both incredibly pretty. Good job!

I think you've made a lot of color improvement! these look very vibrant. the first one especially is very well done but the beatrice one is really charming and i love her hair
    Last edited by Gl❀w; May 11th, 2016 at 06:23 AM.

I love love both of those new drawings but especially the Beatrice one really gets me, the composition and use of space are so satisfying to look at !!

Quote Originally Posted by Konojolras View Post
    <3
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.