Thread: UBW Anime English dub still Darkened

UBW Anime English dub still Darkened

Hi.

I was waiting for the english dub of the UBW anime, because I stopped watching the original due to the scenes being dimmed whenever there were flashy lightshows going on, and I wanted to hear the english dub. So I was pretty excited to see it had been released, however when I watched a bit I was disappointed to find that scenes were still being dimmed.

I thought this was due to the anti epilepsy porygon laws on Japanese TV, so does anyone know why it is still present in the english release, which i thought was for DVD not TV?

Does anyone know if the dimming will be removed on some later release? If so, I may hold off watching till that release.

Cheers guys.

...Well the title of that thread kind of made me think I shouldnt post there. But I'll copy this question to the question thread if you want.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    The title of that thread is because it was full of shitposting while waiting in between episodes. If you have a legitimate question or point to make regarding the anime, there's no reason to not bring it up and instead create an entire thread over one single question.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He is right about that Hone, just copy the question in the UBW anime thread, it's better than making an entire new thread which will just die or go off topic quickly.

Thread closed.