Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: The Many Many Many Deaths of Atram Galiast (CYOA)

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Current Votes:

1. Go into my laboratory and continue the expansion of my prana reserves: mAc Chaos
    2. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help: Omida, PBlades, Nuclear Consensus, Fel, Fluxx, Janx, Bobinwood
    3. Go and mock that pathetic Caster who dares to humiliate me with her magic: ringlhach, Walnut Sparks, Brigitte, Cassius
    4. Attempt to improve Medea's relationship: Daiki
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post

[x]Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help.
    I think my vote is listed in the wrong spot.

Blog Entries
    Woops sorry about that Cassius, but it really looks like people want to play things safe with a simple walk down town.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to close voting now so expect the next section within the next two days!

Blog Entries
    “Yes… A walk in the fresh air is just what I need! Caster!”

Atram visibly winced as his Servant materialized in an instant directly before him. He hated the fact she could do such magics, and so frivolously to!

“Yes Master?”

It was a crime that needed to be punished! He needed to stop her pathetic showings of superiority in a way so that she would truly understand who was the better magus!

“Caster… How dare you waste such magic in front of my own eyes! Who are you trying to impress? I will not tolerate another instant of it! From this point on you are banned from using any magic that I the great Atram Galiast cannot cast! With this Command Seal I make this rule law!”

A flash of light and Caster crouched down as if in pain. “A-Are you serious Master?”

Smirking in disgust Atram couldn’t help but laugh at her pathetic behavior. If she was such a ‘great magus’ she should easily be able to get out of this. But there she was crouching down on the ground.

He was pondering kneeing his pathetic Servant directly in the face when he remembered the reason he had called her here.

“Caster… Watch over this abode, I am going for a walk amongst the normal folks.”

Without even bothering to listen for a reply Atram headed towards the elevator leaving his Servant all by her lonesome. To him it was quite clear that she was a failure of a Servant, perhaps while he walked he could ponder different ways of getting rid of her.

“Ah! A shopping spree is just what I needed!”

As he walked through the bustling streets a crew of young and beautiful homunculi followed in tow each one with their arms full of various exotic garments that Atram himself had bought with his vast fortune.

His mind now at ease he had nearly forgotten what had put him in such a bad mood in the first place.

“Yes… This city is the perfect place for me to follow my every whim! Hahahahah!”

And then he came across something that completely ruined his mood.

A stray alley cat was brazenly sitting on the edge of an alley eating some leftover garbage that someone carelessly threw to the ground.

“What does that pathetic beast think it’s doing? How dare it spoil MY mood!”

Hurriedly Atram rushed over to the starved cat and delivered a powerful kick straight to its stomach. In a howling sound the cat was thrown straight into the alley and disappeared into the darkness.

“Ha! Serves you right! I will have to burn these shoes later, they are useless to me now after having touched such pathetic life. Ugh... What a terrible day I’ve been having.”

After making such a scene a small crowd had begun to gather around him, most of them were beginning to give looks of utter disgust at Atram’s actions.

But there looks soon began to change into one of horror as they stared straight up into the directly above Atram.

“What!? What do you want!? Pathetic townsfolk they just do not understand what it means to be royalty! What is it? What could possibly be so interesting above m- OH SH-

************************************************** **********************************

“And in other news, A man was reportedly killed due to the mechanical failure of a billboard just this evening. The man’s name is currently unknown but workers on the scene believe that the bolts that held the billboard in place had rusted beyond repair causing the billboard to fall to the ground in the spot the man was walking.

City officials have called upon the need to improve the city’s aging architecture stating that if nothing is done then these disasters will only continue to get worse. Things such as falling billboards, gas leaks, an….

************************************************** **********************************

“Oh Atram, why did you not realize it? It’s too soon to go out and mingle with the local populace! Wait until you’ve cleared your head then try again!

Dead End #1,000,000

Time is a cruel mistress, never slowing but fair to all. For those whose lives have ended there is always the next one to try again.

Route #1,000,001

“I will not allow myself to repeat the mistake of the past. After all, I am Atram Galiast, the great and powerful magus that will demolish this war beneath my boot. Yes, clear my head.. That’s what I need to do…”

1. Go into my laboratory and continue the expansion of my prana reserves.
    2. Stay inside my room and rest for a while, my base if the perfect location.
    3. Go and mock that pathetic Caster who dares to humiliate me with her magic.
    4. Attempt to improve Medea's relationship.
    5. Write in…

Dead Choices
    1. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help.

What.

... okay, I'd like to see a number 4 this time. What does this young whippersnapper think improving a relationship involves?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    What. The. Heck....

Is Choice #4 good? I pick #4 then.

- - - Updated - - -

Srsly? Billboards?!

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    My choice stays the same.

Clearly the world doesn't have enough respect for our greatness yet. We should show it who's boss. Starting with Caster.
    Option 3.

夜魔 Nightmare
    2). Somehow I get the feeling the less he has to interact with Medea, the better.

Atomic gatorades ideas of "improving a relationship" should be fun, 4.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    God, I was right. Even Shinji can do better... I... I think I will cry somewhere over this rampant stupidity. Ad I can't even delude myself with suspicions of OOC. Oh, Altram, you summon Caster and then FORBID her from casting anything that you can't? Which is only, oh you know, EVERYTHING she has! It's... Why did you even bother with Caster then?

Now with that out of my mind... billboards? I get that Medea is to busy to kill the idiot every time, but other people? It would seem that the very World itself fights against situation in which Altram Galiast lives too long after summoning Caster (which apparently is a day). It's not even Luck rank E. More like -EX.

2. Stay inside my room and rest for a while, my base if the perfect location. - Ha! Take that, World! I great Atram Galiast shall meditate over my strategy in the confines of my room! Surely nothing dangerous shall befall me there! (Yeah, yeah, cool that head of yours).

Even though I am here to watch him die, I shall try to save Atram from his greatest enemy. Himself...

Blog Entries
    Meh, I'll go with 4.

3 again.

Let's try 2. this time. Caster is the turtles class, this strategy should serves handily!

Blog Entries
    Write In, get Caster to summon an extra servant. Maybe you'd get along with them better then her.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    5) There's something interesting about Ryuudo Temple's leylines that may prove to be useful. Investigate.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

5) try to woo caster with your incredible grace and charm.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    5) try to woo caster with your incredible grace and charm.
    Die horribly. Begin try nr. 1,000,002.

Though it's hilarious idea.

I will consider it a great success if Atram manages to not die until HGW proper starts.

I don't remember if it was mentioned in the telecast, but is there anything on whether Atram was actually trying to summon a Caster? I will find the whole fiasco even funnier if he was.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.