Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: The Many Many Many Deaths of Atram Galiast (CYOA)

Blog Entries

The Many Many Many Deaths of Atram Galiast (CYOA)

‘Ignorant whore! How dare she think herself better than me!? I Atram Galiast! The TRUE winner of this pathetic Grail War! I shall crush the opposition beneath my boot! I am the one who controls the resources in this pathetic city, not her, and most certainly not that young pathetic Tohsaka witch!. I need to teach HER a lesson… Yes that is what I need to do. SHE needs to learn that no one, NO ONE makes a fool out of the great Atram Galiast!’

“Caster, do not even humiliate me like that again, do you UNDERSTAND? Oh, and with this Command Seal you are forbidden to use Rule Breaker on me.”

‘Hmph, that still wasn’t enough, SHE still thinks herself better than ME? I must deliver more of a punishment than this! A SLAP, straight to her pretty little face will show her who is in charge. HAHAHA, YES! This is precisely what I needed to do!’

‘But it still wasn’t enough, I need more… more, MORE. I cannot believe it took me this long to admit, but this Caster is useless. I will have to find another more suitable one to command. Heh, surely the mediator of this war can help me with this little problem.

“WHY!? WHY is THIS HapPENING tO Me?! THerE haSn’T EVen BeeN A SInglE BatTLE!!! NOOoOoOoOOOO!!!!”

Dead End #1

Ignorant whore!... “Caster, do not even humiliate me like that again, do you UNDERSTAND? Oh, and with this Command Seal you are forbidden to use Rule Breaker on me.”

“WHY!? WHY is THIS HapPENING tO Me?! THerE haSn’T EVen BeeN A SInglE BatTLE!!! NOOoOoOoOOOO!!!!”

Dead End #52

“Caster, do not even humiliate me like that again, do you UNDERSTAND? Oh, and with this Command Seal you are forbidden to use Rule Breaker on me.”

NOOoOoOoOOOO!!!!”

Dead End #121

Dead End #3,004

"...with this Command Seal you are forbidden to use Rule Breaker on me."

Dead End #54,832

...with this Command Seal...

Dead End #178,439 ….Command Seal… Dead End #325,428… Command Seal… Deal End #532,535 ‘Something… Feels… Off...’ Command Seal… Dead End #652,625

‘Pathetic whore!... What is this… This feeling of dread?’ Dead End #739,184

‘N-n-nonsense! I am the great Atram! My rule is absolute! I hold control over this so called pathetic Servant, I! And I alone will win this war!'

Dead End #888,8888….

‘Why? What is this? WHAT IS THIS?'

2. Do no-

‘No, NO, NOOO I WILL HAVE CONTROL!’

Dead End #993,245

2. Do not us-

‘STOP, STOP, STOPPPPP!!!!!’

Dead End #997,532

2. Do not use the Comm-

“I… I will… Control….”

Dead End #999,999

In a world of infinite possibilities there remains one man whose path in life was absolutely certain. He would rise to power and fame, he would enter a war with his Servant, and he would die before he could even see his first battle.

Certain… Until now....

The Many Many Many Deaths of Atram Galiast

Possibility #1,000,000

2. Do not use the Command Seal

“Caster… I tire of this conversation, I am returning to my room, return to your studies of whatever it is you do.”

‘What was this feeling? I was nearly about to Command Seal that ignorant whore into learning what she truly was in this world when something overcame me. A feeling of absolute dread. It was almost as if I had used that Command Seal then I would be sealing my fate? What kind of nonsense is that!? I the great Atram truly knows what is best!’

Stepping off of the sterilized elevator I angrily throw my jacket to the ground and scream at those puppets to leave my room at once. My head throbbed in pain as I fell to my knees. Something felt wrong, so very wrong. But what? What could it have been? Why had it stopped me from using my Command Seal on that blasted witch.

“Ugh… I need to clear my head, yes… That is the only way I can make sense of this mess. I still have a Grail War to fight, and I need to remain in peak condition.

I will not allow myself to repeat the mistake of the past. After all, I am Atram Galiast, the great and powerful magus that will demolish this war beneath my boot. Yes, clear my head.. That’s what I need to do…

1. Go into my laboratory and continue the expansion of my prana reserves.
    2. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help.
    3. Go and mock that pathetic Caster who dares to humiliate me with her magic
    4. Write in…

Voting will end in a few days, also this will not affect the turnout of my other projects. Think of it as a form of catharsis for me that'll allow me to keep writing!

If you would like to talk outside of the thread I commonly use #fatehg on irc so you can find me there. Otherwise, enjoy!
    Last edited by Milbunk; September 1st, 2015 at 02:53 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Altram Galiast gets a second chance?! This will be hilarious train-wreck. Especially as we got to control him only after million deaths (well, 999,999). Even Shinji isn't that hopeless. I think. If our decisions lead to Altram's death, will it be final or do we get some kind of Dojo?

Anyway!

2. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help. - Yeah, let's cool this hot head a little. We summoned Caster, master (mistress) of magecraft long gone. We shouldn't be surprised she outclasses anything we do. And we should familiarize ourselves with the city.

Blog Entries
    Because of the nature of this RP (lots of deaths) Tiger Dojos will be rather sparse if they show up at all. But who knows, we'll cross that road when we get to it, even if it won't take long.

I don't expect Altram to survive this, even with outside (our) help. But it will be fun watching him squirm, trying. I mean, he is so replaceable! Writing 5th HGW fic and need a master? Altram Galiast to the rescue! He will valiantly die so your shiny, new character can get a chance! Even if he already summoned Caster. Especially then.

Let's say 3, to get it out of the way. Here's hoping it's amusing, at least. I'm sure you won't disappoint.

This looks great.

If we go for bad ends on purpose, will we keep getting do-overs? If so, 3. If not, 2.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

We probably won't learn anything new with #1, and we'll just die worthlessly with #3.

Let's go with #2. We might die, but we could learn something.

Blog Entries
    I think Atram deserves a horrifying, yet non-Caster related death. I say 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw mil have you rolled medea in GO yet?

Blog Entries
    4. Attempting to improve our relationship with Medea would be the logical step.

We already tried to improve it! All 999,999 times. Altram just doesn't know how to approach Medea the right way. And I don't envision him just talking alchemy with her. Not after she just humiliated him by casually replicating his greatest achievement. And doing it better.

We should just get him killed some other way. Medea is busy woman, after all.

2 all the way baby. What is fatehg for? general chat?

Blog Entries
    Yep Medea was my second quartz roll!

And #fatehg is just where I like to go to hangout and talk about stuff, it's just an alternative if you wanted to discuss this little story.

Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Altram Galiast gets a second chance?! This will be hilarious train-wreck. Especially as we got to control him only after million deaths (well, 999,999). Even Shinji isn't that hopeless. I think. If our decisions lead to Altram's death, will it be final or do we get some kind of Dojo?
    He needs a lot more then a second chance, currently he is on his millionth.

[x]Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Milibunk likes all the Kayneth style characters. Atomic Gatorade.

Probably #1 is a good option.

The problem with these choices is someone like AG is doomed to fail if he's in character. It's like having Shinji and not choosing him to be a douche.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Friggin sweet, didn't expect Gatorade to get his own fic. Fresh possibilities!

Yes, Let's lay off the bad ends a bit.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Blog Entries
    Current Votes:

1. Go into my laboratory and continue the expansion of my prana reserves: mAc Chaos
    2. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help: Omida, PBlades, Nuclear Consensus, Fel, Fluxx, Janx, Bobinwood
    3. Go and mock that pathetic Caster who dares to humiliate me with her magic: ringlhach, Walnut Sparks, Brigitte, Cassius
    4. Attempt to improve Medea's relationship: Daiki

I think I'll end voting sometime on Thursday so let's go for that!

2. Go for a walk into downtown Fuyuki, the fresh air will help. - Yeah, let's cool this hot head a little. We summoned Caster, master (mistress) of magecraft long gone. We shouldn't be surprised she outclasses anything we do. And we should familiarize ourselves with the city.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatsumi View Post

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"