Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: The Many Many Many Deaths of Atram Galiast (CYOA)

Blog Entries
    Rin had continued on her way to her house when she sensed the presence disappear altogether it was then that she realized that things had grown awfully quiet. The people and classmates that had been walking along with her had all vanished leaving her along in the darkening and suddenly quiet frightening streets.

Heightening her senses she continued to walk along the path however her peace was quickly interrupted. Around the street a large barrier had formed, from just a glance even she could tell that it was the kind designed to keep normal people from being able to detect magic yet more importantly it was also a call for a challenge. A challenge between Magi.

"Empower!"

Immediately a bolt of lightning shot forth from the darkness and forcing Rin to jump to the side, just as she moved the shot missed her position and sparked into a nearby house. However before she could even catch her breath another bolt shot out directly at her.

Reinforcing her legs she darted off to the cover of a nearby brick wall that surrounded one of the houses and reinforced it.

"Jeez what kind of stalker attacks on the first night? Gandr!"

Holding her hand steady she lept from her cover and fired straight a rapid fire stream of bullets into the darkness where she believed her attacker to be yet all her shots missed their mark.

"Empower!"

Aimed straight at her back another bolt fired from the rooftop of the house she had just been hiding behind. Forcing her to jump forward in an attempt to dodge the bolt another fired straight afterwards this time from a completely different direction.

"Empower! Empower! Empower!"

It was a nonstop hail of electricity that was meant to force Rin into submission, however she would not give up so easily. Taking a small green jewel from her pocket she threw it above her and shouted.

"Vergrößern!"

Immediately the gem grew into an enormous shield surrounding Rin and deflecting all the electricity. What felt like a lifetime passed as the bolts hissed and sparked. There was no telling just how long these blasts would last.

Not willing to give her opponent more time to prepare Rin pushed her senses further and began to feel for the chance that would grant her escape. No matter how strong the magi each one had their weakness and this one was no exception. Each bolt of energy required a chant to cast, and those words would prove his downfall.

Taking two more gems from her pockets Rin threw one straight into the ground."

"Wolke!"

Immediately an enormous hiss of smoke exploded forth concealing her position in a white dazzling haze. Now concealed she took her second gem and threw it straight onto the edge of the barrier.

"Blinken!"

A bright flash of light was quickly followed by the scream of the man she assumed was her assailant. However she was not done yet, not willing to give him any more time she charged towards the edge of the barrier and after reinforcing her hand gave it a solid punch shattering it instantly.

"How weak, what kind of magus creates a barrier that can be broken this easily?"

She then charged off through the barrier and out into the crisp night air. Her target was the safety of her own mansion. She would easily be able to prepare should she make in time but would her attacker follow?

1. The attacker will follow!
    2. The attacker won't fall for such a simple trick.
    3. Write in...

Blog Entries
    I am sorry about that delay but I was working on another project that hopefully you folks will enjoy in the future, in the meantime what shall we get for votes?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    1. It was obviously a fluke! She's lucky but she's still just a child with no formal mage training. She probably doesn't have any jewels left, and those were the only things keeping her alive. Without those, she couldn't lift a penny with her mind if she focused until her brain exploded! Obviously I'm going to follow that little minx!
    Last edited by Draconic; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:54 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Given Atram's, well, what we must for lack of a better term describe as Atram's thought process so far, I also think the correct answer is 1.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Blog Entries
    It looks like reckless Atram is the best Atram when it comes to choices.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm just trying to think like an amoral fuck who kidnaps children and turns them into a viscous, bloody soup to save time on crystal production.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Atram is kind of a genderbent Jessie from Pokemon, IMO. And Jessie would almost certainly chase some stupid-looking boy down if he escaped from her trap, even if they did happen to use weird techniques she didn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Been a long time.

I'll choose 1.

Reckless choice is best choice based on FSN mechanics.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.