Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged

Banned
    Also this isn't newly posted, it's been on their site for awhile, since before the new, weak DBZA episode at least.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    Also this isn't newly posted, it's been on their site for awhile, since before the new, weak DBZA episode at least.
    Click on the link you lazy bums.

The link under it.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Blog Entries
    Wait, but why would you inline video the previous one and link the current one
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Oh an actual new one.

Nah I'm good. I didn't watch 2 either.

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo-chan View Post
    Wait, but why would you inline video the previous one and link the current one
    Because previous one was uploaded on youtube and I didn't post that here so I did now. Then I uploaded a link to the current one, specifically highlighting and noting it was the new one.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Well, like before, kind of in the middle. Alright I suppose. Not exactly a lot happened, I was hoping it'd get at least to the girl whose name cannot be spelled (because I'm sure I'll get at least one person telling me it should be the other way).

Banned
    3rd episode is a marginal improvement. I went back and watched the 2nd one and it's as bad as 1 is though.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    where is the third anyways? But yeah i really didnt like how they portrayed Tifa in second.

Banned
    Youtube now. It was on their site before.

Last edited by TheInfamousMan; September 25th, 2015 at 04:06 PM.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Really uneven. Some points were pretty funny, others just kind of went on, even when it was the same basic joke and same character. Kinda hope there's more to Aeris/th/whatever beyond this.

Banned
    I'm on the cusp of liking this episode but even for just this one Aerith's bit is a little too much and despite the obvious hints of yan I'm sure they'll run the starchild bit into the ground forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Well "forever" being obviously not quite so in her case but still.

Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Squaticles is best character.

And Cloud getting convinced to crossdress specifically because he would be prettier than Tifa and would rescue her while being prettier.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eh i really dont like their take on Aerith, a big part ofwhat made her as a character was that she wasnt the naive innocent damsel her design makes you assume, but they just ran with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Eh i really dont like their take on Aerith, a big part ofwhat made her as a character was that she wasnt the naive innocent damsel her design makes you assume, but they just ran with that.
    You do realize that practically everyone isn't acting like their game selves completely here right?

Plus, Aerith being the only person in this abridged series completely nice but naive is refreshing considering all the other supporting cast.

Also, Antfish knocks it out of the park as the dress maker.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Wish this one had been at least a few minutes longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wish this one had been at least a few minutes longer.
    Wished for Thunderhead to make an appearance, but I'm willing to wait.

And I'm going to guess that the vendor's drugs are going to act as the gang's potions.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

New episode. Not bad. It's basically centered around one or two things, which might raise or lower it depending on your opinion, but I thought it was okay.