Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate's Awakening ~ The God and Destiny Cross Thesis Reformation - IC

Surga Utopia
    April 11th, 2329 - The First Day
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

Once again, Surga Utopia was reminded that he is no longer a normal human.

It cannot be helped; after all, he had only recently become "God." His instincts, his senses which used to help him avoid trouble and injuries, are still accustomed to the feeling that he is a human, and Surga only realized this fact after he put all of his strength to his legs and jumped backwards.

The ground cracked and the air shook from the sheer force of the jump, showing a clear difference in the specs of a "God" and a "Devil."

Immediately realizing his mistake and not wanting to put further damage to the building, Surga stopped himself by immediately thrusting his legs to the floor. He managed to avoid putting a football field's worth of space between him and Neliel, but the floor still got thrashed in the process.

'So this... is the power of God...'

Quote Originally Posted by Celes
    "Ah! Was that too much?! Was it too much?! Nono, I can't see her arm! Did I trap her?!"
    Looking back at the scene, Surga found a garden of crystal ice, a spell that Celes had fired reflexively in his defense around the area where the limb had appeared. It was a befitting spell for someone as kind as Celes, one who had never really hurt anyone, but the possibility that she may had hurt the other girl is enough to made her panic. Surga doubted it was fatal, and somehow he had a feeling that the spell actually missed, so he merely let out a thanks to the angel before focusing his attention on his surroundings-

-only to widen his eyes in shock as he saw a fist, Neliel's fist, coming head-on to his direction at light speed.

"Guh-!"

Surga managed to move in time, but surprised as he was, failed to completely dodge the attack. The fist had merely brushed his shoulder, but with it carrying enough force to made the air shook, a glancing hit was enough for his arm to explode in pain; pain which Surga has never experienced in his entire life, enough to made him grit his teeth and retreat as the pain disappears, healed by the Fate-Awakening Crystal.

It felt weird, unnatural, that one moment he was experiencing pain which would take weeks or even months to heal as a human, and an instant later it has already healed. Another perk of being a God he suppose, but if a devil's attack hurt that much (regardless of it being healed instantly), Surga doesn't want to imagine what he had to go through if he had to fight another God.

'Still, Neliel couldn't move that fast, not with her being affected by Humilitas.' Surga thought as he scanned his surroundings warily, searching for a particular blur of red and silver. 'That means...'

Another fist came, but this time Surga was ready. Avoiding godspeed with godspeed, Surga kept his eyes focused on the blur and managed to spot a silver-haired angel carrying Neliel in her arms, her speed fast enough to match God's before stopping. Neliel then threw her arms around the other's neck, confirming his suspicion that the angel is Rose's other God Hand.

Neliel and the angel, Sarai, exchanged a few banters before they disappeared once again in a blur of speed so fast that he must focus all his attention on them, lest the blur disappear from his view. They bounced around the room, and as the students are awed the air, too, started to pick up after their speed, becoming winds and soon enough a hurricane. From the corner of his eyes Surga could see Leliel holding Celes, for what he didn't know, but he'd trust them in whatever it is they're trying to do. For now, he would focus on the blur of red and silver that are dashing across the room.

True, he wouldn't be able to catch nor attack them normally, not with this kind of speed.

But he had a spell for such an enemy.

As the wind ruffled his hair Surga extended his hand, and immediately a blue star, framed by a circle, appeared before his extended hand.

If he couldn't hit them with pure speed-

"Aster!"

Then he just need a spell that tracks them-!
    =================
    Wise Up

Name: Surga Utopia
    Origin:
    Celestia

Primary Stats
    ----------------

STR: ?
    END: C
    AGI: C
    SEN: B
    FATE: E

Magic Stats
    -----------------
    CELE: D
    NETH: F

Celes Spells
    -----------------
    Aster ~ Heavenly Punishment for Sinners
    A simple yet effective light magic. When cast, a small magic circle will appear in front of the user before six pale blue rays of light shot out at the designated target. Tracks enemies, very fast and powerful enough to pierce through rock.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia - Morning

Cerys had been bouncing around Parisa almost non-stop, peppering her with questions about her life as the three of you moved away from the docks, and into the intense greenery of the Celestia's first layer. There are many people around, or rather, they were dozens of demons and angels around, going about their everyday lives while occasionally stealing a glance in your direction, but with your guardian seemingly determined to make Parisa her best friend before the day was over, you wind up paying far more attention to the two of them then you do your sudden, unfortunate popularity with the masses.

"What's your favorite kind of food? Do you like to read? Play video games? Spar? Gun ranges?"

"...Grilled fish I suppose. Yes. I've never tried. Naturally. And no, I prefer close range combat."

Calm and collected, while it takes Parisa a bit to start responding to the questions being fired her way like a verbal machine gun, when she finally does bite the bullet and give into the other girl's attempt to befriend her, her answers to the questions appear in just as machine-gun a fashion. From what you could gleam from their practical word war, it seemed that she was an honor student, the good at everything from Academics to Sports type of girl...

People waved at her as she passed, and she seemed to have friends in almost every part of the school. When you passed the sports fields people had called out to her there, calling her "Captain."

Others in the school building itself called her "Council President."

And there were even a few less common names like "Assistant Librarian," and "Little Archangel."

That last one in particular was rather impressive if it was true, and she didn't exactly deny it when Cerys asked about it, but seemingly uncomfortable with talking about it, and going strangely silent when prodded, you had wisely chosen to pretend like you had never heard it all, with Cerys following suit soon after, breaking off the suddenly uncomfortable atmosphere by fetching new pairs of clothes for the two of you from your room.

And from there...

"...What a useless nurse."

You had walked in relative silence to the nurse's office. It was a room of contrasting extremes, on one side, it looked sort of like the lair of a mad scientist. There were strange machines all over that side, one of which looked like a human sized capsule full of a strange blue liquid, dozens of books with arcane symbols on the covers, a mini-fridge, an unopened stack of ramen noodle cups, and a small television set.

And on the other...

Was a prim, almost eerily clean and proper hospital room. A dozen beds all lined with pure white sheets and headed with white pillows, leading out to the wall where an unopened door probably led to what you could only assume was even more beds, probably as spotless as the rest.

"She's never here when you need her... Aberration wounds infect easily, especially on the Divine students, foreign crystallization reactions... What kind of medical professional just leaves...?"

And Parisa seemed unamused by the scenario. One hand rising to her head in exasperation, there's a moment where she removes a phone from her pocket, hits a few keys, sighs when there's no response, and then...

"Guess I'll do it myself..."

Shutting the door, the girl moves back to your other side before turning towards you. She closes her eyes for a moment as if gathering some form of strength, then motions towards two of the beds with a flawless poker face.

"...Could the two of you please remove your clothes and go lay down over there?"

"...Oh?"

An odd smile from Cerys, along with strange, way too compliant hand motions and-

A brief pause, a brief tint of red, then...

"You can keep the undergarments on-!

The obvious reaction.
    Last edited by Airen; October 31st, 2016 at 07:00 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

Silver and red flashes dance amongst a rain of falling azure stars.

Your attack soaring out to intercept the beings moving at the speed of light, the response of the girl, Sarai, is quite simply to move even faster. Like a dancer determined to avoid absolutely every drop of rain inside of a storm, the angel that had stepped up to protect someone she cared about (she didn't seem like the type to ever admit it out loud, but there was a certain noticeable affection in the way she carried her devil counterpart so close to her chest) becomes something that even the Gods would have trouble keeping up with.

Able to cross the span of the entire universe in a single instant, that was the speed of the God's Hand called Sarai when she put her mind to it. Having been a "God's Hand," now for many years, the old limitations of her angelic body had begun to fade away, and the girl that was one the lowest class of angel had almost reached the heights of an archangel, a member of the heavenly host who themselves could clash with God and not only hope to survive the aftermath, but even overcome the "strongest weapon of Heaven."

But that alone would not have been enough, were it not for her bond with the devil in her arms. Moving at those incomprehensible speeds, any additional weight to her form should have spelled disaster for her graze like dodges. Having been encaged by six high-speed bolts of light, the dance of the silver-haired angel is such that to those beneath her, she is but a symphony of color, a beautiful but incomprehensible star, effectively dodging hundreds of attacks each instant without slowing down, or even trying to catch her breath.

And following along after her, their moves so in sync that they're more or less the same person, Neliel adjusts her weight hundreds of times each second in order to not encumber her partner.

It's amazing.

For someone who had never seen angels and devils get along at all before arriving here, the show of silent camaraderie here, of two people understanding each other so well that they were even able to correct each others mistakes, is a sight that distracts Surga Utopia for a moment.

In that 1/100th of a second-

"Hah-!"

A fist coated in flame enters your vision.

It's fast.

Many times faster than the angel, who seemed to consider the speed of light as her "standard fare," yet.

You blink.

Your body is still working just fine.

As "God," even an attack that was twice as fast as light...

Was something your mind could respond too without much trouble, even if your body was lagging behind.

A step away.

They'll finish crossing space in this next 1/100th of a second.

In that time, you-!
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia - Morning

While we traveled to the nurse's office I didn't really take part in the conversation that Parisa and Cerys were having though with how it was going it was doubtful if I could really contribute much to it. Instead I was paying attention to how the students were addressing Parisa, calling her Council President, Assisstant Librarian and even something as extravagent as Little Archangel. It seems as though Parisa in held in quite a high regard at this school...

As we arrived at the Nurse's office I surveyed the strange duality present in the room. One side looked like what you'd expect from a Nurse's office, or perhaps even an area of a hospital while the other...reminded me of Cerys' room. Was this perhaps what people called art?

Quote Originally Posted by Parisa
    "...What a useless nurse. She's never here when you need her... Aberration wounds infect easily, especially on the Divine students, foreign crystallization reactions... What kind of medical professional just leaves...?"
    A good question and one which makes me question as to why the school would hire such a nurse if that's Parisa's assessment of her. Then again just cause someone doesn't act as you'd expect them to doesn't mean they're necessarily useless, going by past experiences.

"Guess I'll do it myself...Could the two of you please remove your clothes and go lay down over there?"
    I make a choking noise as I hear the request, somewhat startled by what Parisa wanted me to do. I mean...I suppose this is the expected, clothes would just get in the way of treating wounds, but still...well at least Cerys was handling this well.

"You can keep the undergarments on-!
    In fact she was handling it so well that Parisa ended up catching on to what she was planning, but in all honesty she did walk into that one.

I sigh as I move over to one of the beds in the room. Though I don't want to admit it I'm actually somewhat embarrassed about having to undress practically in front of someone I just met. Nonetheless I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and keep myself from acting like a fool, after all I don't want any potential infections getting any worse than they should be just cause I felt a little uncomfortable about being seen in nothing other than my...okay, well maybe more than just a little uncomfortable, but still that doesn't change matters!

With those thoughts having strengthened my resolve a little I undressed as needed before laying on the bed, trying to avoid any eye contact all the while if only to hide how red my face must have been becoming.

"A-alright, let's get this over with then."

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia - Morning

Her poker face was getting better and better over time.

The impossible task of looking Parisa in the eyes getting even more difficult with the voice of Cerys at your side, making light comments about "controlling your blood flow," and "using the right brain in this scenario," you had done your best to simply gaze at the empty bed next to your own. It was a fascinating bed yes, with it's pure white covers and absolutely no unique features, but it suddenly became even more interesting when a warm hand lightly glides across your chest, fingertips searching for something you couldn't quite identify, but that made your heartbeat speed up a bit more than you would like...

Self control...

Self control-!

"Close your eyes too..."

Ignoring Cerys now, the light voice of Parisa carries the professionalism of a doctor within it now. She had confronted the problem before her, the absolutely bizarre scenario she had been tasked with by the petty whims of destiny, and had crushed it (on the surface) with her iron will.

Yes...

Her face was no longer flushed, but her eyes almost remained well locked on your upper torso, treating your lower half as if it simply did not exist. Having gone this far already, and not wanting to drag it out any longer than you have too, you are willing to comply with the simple task of shutting your eyes, and as you do, your other senses shoot into overdrive, sound alone painting an 'image,' of the room inside of your brain.

"Focus on your crystal for me please... Just a bit of mana, I need to see the flow..."

It almost felt a bit... hypnotizing...

Her words strangely getting farther and farther away, you comply with this request as well, magical energy shooting throughout all of your limbs at a simple whim. The now familiar rush felt nice, like a river of flames dancing through your veins, lighting up the world behind your eyelids, sending sparks across the surface of your thoughts, and...

'Hey, come here.'

Doing nothing to block out the sudden voice in your thoughts...

Or to counter the strange lightness that had just seized your body.

---

Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

It was sudden.

A feeling like that of "Fate Magic" seizing your form, there is a change in scenery so abrupt that its like you had simply blinked and found yourself somewhere else, a strange, foreign world that was definitely not the nurse's office. You were laying back on a small island of floating rock; the sky was a heavy violet, and while there was no sun, there were strange crystals floating in the sky above and the world below, shining with an eerie violet light...

Probably the cause for the color theme of this place.

The atmosphere feels very much like a dream, now that you were thinking about it, your mind felt a little hazy... Had you fallen asleep in the middle of an examination?

Had Parisa actually hypnotized you?

Were you simply that tired?

Why did it feel like something had pulled you here?

Questions assault your consciousness, but before you can come up to any sort of real conclusion...

"Hello."

You notice the young woman crouching at your side. Treating the nonsense world with absolutely no sense of awe or confusion, as if to her it was simply normality, the setting for her day to day life.

"Are you God?"

Even the tone of her questions conveyed a sense of nothing extraordinary.
    Last edited by Airen; November 2nd, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

It was amazing, seeing an angel and devil worked so perfectly with each other.

It was an unusual sight, maybe even alien to the eyes of a boy who lived among angels for all of his life. His two opponents at the moment couldn't have been more different from each other, and yet they were perfectly in sync with each other. Seeing what could be achieved when two people put aside their cultural and racial differences to achieve a single goal is certainly awe-inspiring.

Now, the question is: What should he do to the incoming blazing fist heading straight to his face?

Tanking it is out of the question: he had tasted Neliel's strength, and he doesn't want to feel that exploding pain on his face. Clashing his fist against hers is also out of the question, simply because he's just plain bad at punching things. Surga considered dodging, but with how his body lagged behind his mind and the fact the fist will collide in the next 1/100th second, he couldn't risk it. Using deitization is also out of the question, because using that for a mere "fun fight" (in a sense) will certainly ruin the fun, so to speak.

And thus, what Surga did next is something that may be considered foolish.

Maybe it's thanks to the urgency of the situation. Maybe he panicked. Or maybe he simply wanted to test it out. Whatever the case, Surga Utopia didn't do anything special like moving or casting a spell.

He simply deny it.

And the wheel of fate started to turn.

Wise Up!

Name: Surga Utopia
    Origin:
    Celestia

Primary Stats
    ----------------

STR:
    E
    END:
    C
    AGI:
    C
    SEN:
    B
    FATE:
    E

-Reality Denial-
    Cost:
    The next attack that would hit you is rejected by fate. Even if you are tied to the floor, someone is standing on your chest, and is about to smash you with some sort of heavy blunt object, the world itself will screw over the attack somehow.

Surga is used to avoid trouble as much as possible, and the ability to bail him out if he is in a pinch just fits him very well.
    Last edited by palad1n; November 4th, 2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

As far as the world was concerned, it was the smallest of pokes that had done in the angel's charge. Moving at speeds that were borderline incomprehensible to their lower-ranked kin, the subtle force that twists the leg of the silver-haired angel doesn't have to apply much force to divert the course of destiny. Eyes widening in light surprise as her body twists, spins against calculations and throws off her momentum completely, the fist that had been heading straight for your face instead crashes into the air at the side of your head, flame vaporizing the remainder of the distant cafeteria wall.

There hadn't been a reason for you to move, and so you simply had not.

It was something close to "Overkill," in a battle against angels. Their fate seized from them with pure conceptual force, only other beings bearing a Fate-Awakening Crystal, or God-Hands that had completed their merger process, had a chance of resisting the flow of fate; and while these two were certainly experienced, much more experienced than you...

Only the God Hands of Shin Kamikaze and Serenade, could outright defy alterations to their destiny.

Even so...

"...?!"

Recognizing the form of the magic as it hits her, fate twisting both her and Neliel away from the boy in the form of her own 'mistake,' the silver-haired angel does something that speaks of a pure, inhuman grace.

Catching herself a single instant after she is struck, diverted, the girl 'accounts for her own mistake,' and launches a second assault the instant the flow of fate loses it's hold on her body. She has no real reason to be putting this much effort into this, no matter what happened, she and Neliel certainly would not win this if "God," decided to take things seriously, but...

...It didn't feel right for this assault to fail because of her.

She had promised to be Neliel's "legs," and as such, she must do her job perfectly, even if fate itself sought to deny her.

It's a small but pure resolve... But one that makes her seem far more "powerful," than she should be in the eyes of everyone in the cafeteria.

Yes.

Three times as fast.

But not quite as flawless.

An instant after he thinks he has successfully diverted them, the tables are turned as a "second attack" immediately appears to replace the first that was "denied by fate."

If he had chosen to move, he would be in a better position now, given more time to respond to the flawless counter; but, perhaps out of an inner desire to show off, or simply because he had used "God's Power," out of panic, the young man had remained standing where he was, and was left with next to no time to do anything about this second strike.

Check.

Immediately, damage output is estimated once more. While you do not have much experience as "God," you already knew that, at worst, this attack would just sting a bit. While being able to damage God at all was impressive, the reality of their endurance was more or less identical to that of their crystal, which was akin to that of a "World," all their own.

If one wanted to critically damage God...

Then they had to bring enough force to completely wipe out a "World," or find some way to violate their crystal from outside of it. Even if this hadn't been a play fight, the two God Hands were not yet at the level of being able to manifest that sort of absolute, reality shattering force. They were strong enough to "hold off," God if they had to do so, but actually defeating one was far beyond their capability.

Even so...

It would hurt.

Hurt badly.

But pain was a limitation of the original human base, and humans were stubborn, stubborn enough to endure most things.

Gritting your teeth, you struggle against your mistake, willing that magic to manifest a second time perhaps, but...

In the end...

"Hah-!"

A fist coated in dark flames sends the charging duo out into the sunlight.

It was Leliel.

Even without looking you could tell it was her, but...

Fast...

Too fast...

Body shining with a silver light that was not her own power... That was angelic power... Celes's power...

She had somehow gotten in between you and the others, and...

"Game over. We win. Nice spell, Celly~"

"It's nothing too special..."

Seemed to believe that she had ended the fight in a single hit. You don't believe it at first, but her pose is that of someone confident in her victory, turning around and flashing you a "V" sign with her fingers, and so you glance over at the fallen duo to find...

"Ugh..."

That only the angel could move.

Neliel's arms were stuck to her sides, rigid, as if she was bound by invisible ropes. It was a curse, a pretty good one judging by the fact that she didn't seem to be able to speak, and while the angel could probably keep going if she wanted...

"...Alright, game over. I'll give up for her."

She was aware that she had promised to only be Neliel's "legs."

And was perhaps, aware that something like this was an appropriate punishment for the whole cake fiasco.

Celes

Name: Celes
    Character Type: Angel

Perks

-Genius of Holy Power-
    A natural talent for the control, manipulation, and instinctive understanding of holy power. Celes does not see holy mana in the same way as other beings, and can 'see' what makes them tick in a manner similar to visual dissection. Whether an innate property of her eyes or simply the mind of a prodigy at work, her skill is such that, as long as she is able to observe compatible spells or abilities, she is able to reverse-engineer them to get a close to identical result.

Rushed her analysis in order to make Leliel fast enough to help Surga, as a result, the mimicry was imperfect in an unspecified manner.

Spells

-Accelerator (?)-

A spell similar to that used by Sarai; is not the true spell, but rather a rushed mimicry of it made by Celes over the course of the cafeteria fight. Dexterity seems adversely affected by this variation, however, since Leilel is a brute force fight that 'levels buildings with her fists,' acute precision was not necessary.

Last edited by Airen; November 3rd, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    April 11th 2329 - The First Day
    ??? - ???

What the hell...?

That's the only question burning in my mind as I gaze at the unfamiliar sky as I open my eyes. There was no sun, no clouds, just some crystals that were idly floating by illuminated in a strange purple glow. This sight was just so...alien. There was no way that a place like this could actually exist in the world, right? Well I did close my eyes back there so could have I fallen asleep? No, it's not like I was drowsy or anything although I do feel kind of tired right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Girl
    "Hello."
    "Gah!"

I yelp out in surprise as I hear the unexpected greeting coming from what seemed to be...right next to me? That's right there was a girl crouching right there and somehow I hadn't noticed her till now? Man, I must be really out of sorts if that's the case.

Geez, my heart's still pounding a little and...what the hell am I doing getting scared like a little kid for!? Seriously what would people think if they saw what happened just now? Worse yet, what will the person who actually did see that think? Well that is if she's even real...

Coughing to clear my voice, I look up to greet the girl.

"I mean...hey to you too."

"Are you God?"
    I tilt my head slightly as I hear the question.

Am I God?

Well the answer to that is obvious, but I still find it strange being asked that straight out of the blue. If this is a dream it's getting stranger and stranger by the minute. Still I may as well just go along with it, not like there's any harm in answering, right?

"That's what they say, so yeah, guess I am." I pause momentarily in thought before continuing, "Now then since I've answered your question, here's one from me: where are we?"

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

"I see... So you are, I thought so."

She was strange.

Voice floaty, echoing on non-existent wind, the girl calmly moves through the conversation at her own slow pace, showing no real reaction to your brief moment of weakness, as if to her it was unimportant.

"Acknowledging that you are God is the first step towards your awakening. It is something worth celebrating. I applaud your sense of self."

Saying strange things, making it more and more clear that this was definitely not the world you knew, the young woman takes a bit to answer your question, head tilted to the side as if the answer should have been obvious to you. It's in this moment that the empty eyes take on a hint of something piercing, a gleam of terrible intelligence, of eyes that could look straight through you...

Before they once again fade to an emotionless "nothing."

Her hand rises slowly, fingers bending till only the index is left, pointing decisively at your heart, or rather, the shining crystal that existed where your heart had once rested, quietly pulsing with infinite life.

"We are here."

A pause.

"Do you not recognize your own heart?"
    Last edited by Airen; November 3rd, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

It's finally over.

Surga let out a sigh of relief. His pride has almost caused him to taste unimaginable pain on the face, and only the intervention of Celes and Leliel saved him from that fate.

"Thanks, you two." Surga sincerely said to both of his God Hand; Short and to the point, but the meaning is clear. He looked at the smiling Leliel and considered flashing a "V" or at least a thumbs up, but then decided to only gave an approving nod because it's too embarrassing. He then looked at Celes, and while he always knew she was a genius, to think she could replicate that magic within a few minutes of seeing it - even if it's imperfect - is amazing, so he gave her a smile.

This play fight had been a pretty good tutorial for him too. He managed to see first-hand what the God Hands could do, and their determination may even make a fate magic moot. Coordination between them is also an important point, and at least from this fight he could see Leliel and Celes working together just fine. They're off to quite a good start, and it's all thanks to this play fight, so he guess he should thank his opponents.

"That was a nice fight; really enlightens me on the basic of fighting." Surga began, his tone once again sincere. He looked at the two's God, Rose, and nods in appreciation too; to be honest he's just glad the fight's over before the more experienced God could join the fray, because Surga is pretty sure he's a goner if she joins in. He then looked back at Neliel.

"You still have to apologize for the cake by the way."
    Last edited by palad1n; November 4th, 2016 at 02:09 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

"I'm sure she would be delighted to apologize."

The words of the silver-haired angel are met with a harsh glare from the stunned demon in her arms. It's a look of youthful defiance, the look of someone who still didn't think they had lost even after being put in a full body curse by her younger sister, and was urging her angelic counterpart to throw caution to the wind and throw another punch, but-

"...What do you mean no?"

Eyes flickering down to Neliel, the angel's mouth tightens as their eyes meet.

"No I can't undo the curse myself. You know how Leliel's spells are," a pause, narrowing eyes meeting narrowing eyes, "Besides, even if I could, you have to admit, we were the bad guys here. I helped out of obligation to our oh-so-eternal bond, but this is pushing it."

Another pause.

They seemed to be able to communicate without words.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad. And it's the mature thing to do."

"..."

"If you don't, I'll eat your lunch myself right now. I swear on my wings I will; and I picked up that sort of childish behavior from you. As you would say, I'll totally do it. No regrets-!"

"...!"

In the end, it was that sort of coaxing, combined with your unrelenting stare, that eventually forced Neliel's own surrender. Leliel lifting just enough of the curse that she could speak, one hand cupped around her ear so that she could hear it better, she waits, a grin that you could only describe as devilish on her face, and in time.

"...I'm sorry for smashing the cake."

"I'm sorry sis, what was that~?"

A brief look of mortification, resistance, and hesitation, then...

"...I'm sorry for smashing the cake."

Practically choking on the words, the crimson-haired devil looks over to you, purposefully ignoring the chuckling Leliel now, her dissatisfaction with the whole scene becoming more and more clear.

"...Was that good enough for you? White-Knight Lord?"
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

"Acknowledging that you are God is the first step towards your awakening. It is something worth celebrating. I applaud your sense of self."
    "Aha..."

That's all I can say in response to her strange proclamation as I scratch the back of my head.

Well things were just getting weirder by the second, weren't they? I mean first step towards my awakening? Applauding my sense of self? What the hell was she on about!? And also now why was she looking at me as if I asked her something strange just now!? She's the one whose acting strange here!

"Do you not recognize your own heart?"
    I raise my right hand and clutch my chest as she points towards where my heart is or rather where it used to be.

"My heart...?"

This desolate wasteland that lacked even a sun was my heart? Ignoring the question as to how I could even land up in such a place, this couldn't be my heart. It was so empty and unnatural, filled with nothing more than glowing crystals and a light from an unknown source.

"I guess...I guess I really don't recognize it at all."

Then again perhaps such scenery did actually fit me perfect, after all I wasn't human, angel or devil I was now "God" whose power stemmed from some crystal I'd never heard of till one ended up being in me. It's also not like I've got anyone close either, well not any more that is ever since I got this power. No, wait, there is still...

Tsk, whatever! Even if what she's saying is true then that leaves me with just one lingering question...

"If what you're saying is true and this is my heart then...what are you doing here? Or even better yet...who are you?"

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

"Empty and unnatural. I suppose you could say it is so, but it sustains you nonetheless."

She was picking up on things you hadn't even said out loud now.

"If this is your first time seeing it, then you should burn it into your thoughts now. This place is the Heart of God... And God's heart is the heart of existence. If it appears to be unnatural, I wonder why that is so?"

Her eyes get strange at this again.

Narrowing ever so slightly, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips, it seems that she finds how you feel about the place amusing on some level, nevertheless...

"As for why I am here... That is also obvious. This is God's Heart, the place where "the power to change fate" is born, and destiny is decided."

Twisting her head ever so slightly, the girl's eyes lock with your own.

"It is only natural for God to be here, and I am the ultimate incarnation of God."
    Last edited by Airen; November 4th, 2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

"It would be enough for now." Surga concedes. It might not be a true heartfelt apology, but her embarrassment in uttering that apology is good enough. Besides she is a devil, and he figured devils are quite a prideful being.

He realized that she had called him a white knight, quite a strange nickname or title, but doesn't pay too much attention to it.

Now that is taken care of...

"I think its time for us to go." Surga said. "I don't want to be late to the entrance ceremony; it would make us look bad." He finished, absent-mindedly searching for the vice-principal to confirm that the ceremony hasn't begin yet.
    Last edited by palad1n; November 4th, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

Shin was still sitting at the table.

While most of the other occupants of the cafeteria had abandoned their places to watch the fight, a collective barrier formed by the student body keeping all of them from harm, the dark-haired vice principal had remained where he was the entire time, calmly watching the proceedings without feeling the need to move at all. Unlike the students, who had instinctively worked together to power their shield, he hadn't bothered to cast one at all; you could feel that there was nothing protecting him from the flashes of magic that had gone back and forth across the room, and he had taken each and every bit of accidental magic head on without flinching.

In spite of that...

He looked completely unharmed, to the point where even his clothes hadn't been singed. Stranger still, no one was looking at him, in fact, while his body was clearly blocking the view from some people, it seemed almost like they were looking through him... As if he wasn't there...

But when you find him, when your eyes meet from across the room, and you start towards him, your God Hands following along out of a feeling close to instinct.

"I guess that's settled then?"

He stands up and snaps his fingers.

In an instant, every bit of damage that had transpired over the course of the fight was undone. The walls were repaired, the broken tables and chairs returned to their original forms and positions, the burns on Leliel's body faded away, and even the 'strain' on your crystal, that strange, tangible feeling of your heart having to work a bit harder to perform it's functions, fades away, soothed by the brilliant flash of light.

And sweeping in, a reformed cake in his hands.

"And there, balance restored."

Shin presents the item to your green-haired devil with a gentle smile.

"L-Lord Shin?!"

And for the first time, she showed a spark of surprise... Or rather, a feeling closer to awe? It was strange, to see the unshakeable devil, one who had even kept a blank face when encountering Serenade, flushing like a fan girl meeting one of her heroes at a concert, but there it was...

"I would have fixed it a bit earlier, but things escalated before I could get the chance... You worked hard on it right? Three hours was it? It would be a shame if you couldn't present it, so be a bit more careful next time, alright?"

"Thank you! I will Lord!"

"...Well, see what I mean Surga?" Calling you by name, the dark-haired vice principal's aura is very different now, almost overwhelmingly benevolent, and the reactions of the students, who were seemingly becoming aware of his presence for the first time, was that of general cheer, like a hero had stepped down amongst them, "They're not bad kids. Angels and Devils just have a bit more extreme idea of rough housing..."

Laughing to himself as Leliel gleefully starts cutting the cake into pieces on a nearby table, his eyes calmly scan the rest of the cafeteria before moving back to you:

"We've got ten minutes or so before we have to go, so enjoy your breakfast. That girl worked hard on it, got the balance of cinnamon just right. Took her eighteen tries though."

Shin

Name: Shin Kamikaze
    Class: God (Awakened)

Awakened Perks

-Awakened One-
    One of the original humans implanted with a Fate Awakening Crystal, and the longest living God besides F.A.T.E itself. Having long since mastered his Fate-Awakening Crystal, he is the only complete "success story" of the artificial gods, and is the God commonly thought of as being the closest to the "Real Thing." Capable of showing off abilities such as limited omnipresence and omniscience, casual altering of conceptual rules and laws, as well as being able to travel between dimensions without any sort of magical protection, he is the only living being that is thought to be able to battle F.A.T.E for an extended period and survive.

Other Fate Awakening Crystals should bear similar powers when fully awakened, however, no one else has managed to unlock their true strength.

-A Subtle Presence-
    A form of omnipresence that applies only to the isle of Ecclesia. Utilizing the true power of his Fate-Awakening Crystal, Shin is able to exist "everywhere at once," on the Celestia, and can do so while withholding his presence from those that he doesn't want to see him, although he respects the privacy of others to a gentlemanly extent. Lets him keep an eye on everyone at once, but it seems that, in order to use other forms of magic, he must manifest himself in a single spot. In spite of this weakness, it does let him show up anywhere he wants whenever he wants, and know pretty much everything that happens on the island, so it is considered one of "God's Powers."

Fellow Gods can observe him in certain circumstances even if he doesn't want to be seen, but God Hands (other than his own) do not share this ability.

Hid himself from everyone but Surga at first, but showed himself later on.

Stats

STR: EX
    END: EX
    AGI: EX
    SEN: EX
    FTE: 100 (God)

Magic Stats

CELE: A
    NETH: A

Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

"Empty and unnatural. I suppose you could say it is so, but it sustains you nonetheless."
    Well that much is true, I guess...

Hey, wait a minute! Did she just read my mind or something!?

"If this is your first time seeing it, then you should burn it into your thoughts now. This place is the Heart of God... And God's heart is the heart of existence. If it appears to be unnatural, I wonder why that is so?"
    This empty world is the Heart of God and the Heart of God is the heart of existence? Well I kind of get the first part, but then what's up with that last part? She makes it sound as if the way this place looks is normal to her, but then wouldn't that mean that her the world that I live in seems to be unnatural? Bah, why am I even asking myself these questions based what could just be a figment of my imagination!?

I half close my eyes as I stare glumly at her, noting that she seemed to have found something about my thoughts funny. Well at least someone was enjoying herself...

"It is only natural for God to be here, and I am the ultimate incarnation of God."
    I scratch my cheek as I continue to stare at the girl whose response just gave me more questions than answers. Not to mention how ridiculous the claim she had made sounded. The idea that someone may have drugged me back at the office is starting to sound more and more plausible, honestly.

"Okay, I'll roll with it. So any particular reason you chose to make yourself known to me today? And uh...yeah okay, you answered who you are I suppose, but have you got a name that I can call you? I mean even if I'm God I've still got a name so you must have one too, right? Mine's Ryusei Nakata by the way."
    Last edited by Zagrin; November 5th, 2016 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

"I simply wanted to speak with you, Ryusei. An opening appeared when that girl tried to find my shards, so I decided to get a grasp on your personality."

Once again, that hint of strange humor shows itself in her eyes.

Having no reason to hide her motivations from you, the girl answers your question instantly and without any sign of hesitation. While her answers may seem evasive, in reality, she is simply approaching this entire situation from a viewpoint dissimilar to that of a human, like a transcendent being trying to remember what it was like to be mortal. The real answer to your question was that she was "God," the ultimate existence, one who could not be defeated, a being of such strength that, were it not for a certain troublesome series of seals, she could create or destroy this world, the entire universe, with a single snap of her fingers if she so wished, but simply chose not to do so for reasons known only to her.

In that sense, with that sort of absolute power, she does not have a name other than "God."

She was a soul born into the role, rather than having become one over time.

Nevertheless...

"I am God. But if you wish for another name, then the identity of this body is that of Letecia Liveradeus," raising one hand to her chest, the young woman tilts her head again, "It is not my name. But as I am using this form, I will respond to it. If that one is similarly unsuitable, then I believe the ones who left me to roam here referred to me as F.A.T.E."

Unafraid of any possible retaliation to admitting to such a thing, the woman watches you with a calm acceptance, a silent vigilance that borders on the unnatural.

"If you do not believe me, I would be happy to show you my power."
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???
    MP: 15/20

"I simply wanted to speak with you, Ryusei. An opening appeared when that girl tried to find my shards, so I decided to get a grasp on your personality."
    "Wait, what did you just say? Yourshards? That would mean..."

Even though it wasn't hot or anything I could feel myself beginning to sweat and my breathing to quicken as the reality of the situation began to sink in. The way this girl said that so nonchalantly, there was no way I could just laugh it off as some sort of poor joke. I should've suspected something from the moment I got here, perhaps I did and just put it out of mind just because of how impossible it all sounded. Then again for God nothing is truly impossible.

This girl, she's...!

Quote Originally Posted by F.A.T.E
    "I am God. But if you wish for another name, then the identity of this body is that of Letecia Liveradeus, It is not my name. But as I am using this form, I will respond to it. If that one is similarly unsuitable, then I believe the ones who left me to roam here referred to me as F.A.T.E."
    I glared at the girl as she had finished declaring herself to be F.A.T.E, the being that I had sworn to destroy when I became God.

This was the monster responsible for the destruction of the human world, the one whose pets now plagued both the Netherworld and Celestia and...

The sight of the "ultimate incarnation of God" disappeared from my sight and in its place was a scene of death and flame as I recalled what had happened not more than a couple weeks back. Fire as far as the eye could see, once proud buildings now nothing more than ruins and dozens of bodies of those who could not escape the massacare. The ones who had done this were those crystalline beasts, just like the dragon that had attacked me at the airship.

Fate's creatures.

Her creatures.

As the flames disappeared before my eyes, all that was left in my sight was the monster that had been the cause of it all. The crystals in the sky and the foliage on the floating island had disappeared, the only thing that mattered was that girl. I couldn't even think straight any more, as only one word seemed to keep repeating itself in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by F.A.T.E
    "If you do not believe me, I would be happy to show you my power."
    I don't even bother with a response, this monster had to die as soon as possible.

With one swift movement I was already on my feet and had summoned my Deitized Armamant, bringing forth my blade, Samael, as well as covering my right arm in pitch black armor. Then with similar speed I readied my sword to strike and...

"Meteor Edge!"

Delivered an earth-shattering slash at her with the blade growing to the point where it could easily divide the girl's body in two, if not outright crush it entirely!
    Last edited by Zagrin; November 5th, 2016 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

The moment her identity is revealed, a battle between two incarnations of "God," becomes an absolute inevitability. The moment you decide to fight is the same instant that you attack, speed surpassing godspeed, so fast as to be called instantaneous, the body of Ryusei Nakata strikes with more speed and strength than anything he has shown before in his life.

It's a power that surpasses himself, and approaches the realm of the infinite.

But the difference is not in himself, but rather the world in which the fight has begun. Fighting a battle inside of God's Heart, restrictions on his abilities are released, seals that would normally bar him from such things are disregarded, and the concept of distance becomes absolutely meaningless as his movements shatter the common sense of not only humanity, but any universe outside of this one.

Holding nothing back, even the force of his spells become supercharged to the point of absolute lunacy. Fueled by his emotions, his killing intent, the blade that would ordinarily stop at cleaving a continent in two instead threatens the integrity of the planet itself.

No...

That's wrong...

Hatred drawing a path forward to the future, the blade that bears down on the ultimate monster, on the evil God that had proven time and time again that the lives of mortals meant nothing to it, would quite easily cleave through not only the body of the girl, but the rest of the Solar System as well, from one side to the other, the unleashed sword of god that carried literally "infinite weight-!"

-Inside the Heart of Reality-

Inside of "God's Heart," where the power of the Fate Awakening Crystal originates, certain barriers that keep the Divine from utilizing their full power are non-existent, and battle power naturally increases as a result. Becoming more in tune with one's divinity, things like "infinite" strength and speed become trivial to attain, and attacks made with the intent to kill all bear the concept of "God's Wrath." However, this ability applies to all Gods within the space, and it seems that one's capacity to manipulate fate is a key factor in determining who is the strongest between "infinite" beings.

Because he is a relatively new God, it seems that Ryusei cannot utilize this removal of his limiters to it's fullest potential, and can only use it on an instinctual level.

High levels of faith allow one to access more and more of this sort of power even while outside of this realm, and naturally make one more powerful while inside of it as well.

Why does God's World follow those sorts of rules?

Another mystery, it seems.

Burning with rage, the left-behind feelings of a survivor who had watched others die for a reason that you knew would never be good enough, no matter what it was, your strike shatters not just the floating isles, but reality itself, a sound like cracking glass accompanying a sudden descent as the space around the both of you warps, existence distorting as a force that would easily scatter planets descends on a girl who had only raised a single hand to defend herself, her face once again a mask with no emotions.

Meaning to make her pay for taking you so lightly, and driven forward by a blood lust that was quickly slipping out of your control, you pull back, meaning to strike as many times as you have too with as much force as you possibly can, but-

"I see. You're angry."

Holding onto the blade with a single hand, holding up an "infinite" mass of metal as if it was weightless, a single push, filled with just as much force as you were somehow using on her, no, more than you were using, shoves you up and away with a flick of her wrist, the two of you descending at impossible speeds into a void that seemingly contained no sort of ending.

"They were noisy beings that have done nothing but damage the world, make it ugly. Losing control of yourself for their sake is foolish."

Looking into your mind again, your thoughts, the flashbacks, the feelings you would never let go of...

The young woman says something horrible without changing her expression at all. Horribly calm and collected, not even bothering to attack you because she didn't see you as a threat, because she is stronger than all of the other "Gods" combined, the girl shows an absolute confidence in herself that can't be equaled by anyone.
    Last edited by Airen; November 5th, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ Cafeteria

Awe.

That is the feeling that Surga felt as he witnessed the vice-principal's power. Just a few minutes ago he had seem to be an ordinary man, even if he's a god, who eats cup ramen and chats normally with him about Ecclesia. Shin introduces himself as the vice-principal, true, but at that moment Surga is only puzzled as to why this man could become one.

And now, he had shown what he's like. Powerful, with a heroic personality that could charm even Leliel. There is a saying that one shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and Shin Kamikaze is truly the ultimate example why he should take that saying to heart. So Surga nodded when the vice-principal gave that advice, that both angels and devils aren't bad people; they just have different ideas and culture.

In just a single day, Surga has experienced extraordinary things more than he ever did over the course of his life. It's so bizarre and out of this world that the young God could only sigh; the day isn't even over yet. So he decided to focus on the more mundane things, like Leliel's cake.

Still, 18 tries and 3 hours to make a cake for two people she doesn't even know...

"Thank you Leliel." He began as he took a fork, his tone sincere. "I appreciate the hard work you put to make this cake."

Yes, he could appreciate and admire her dedication and hard work, so the least that he could do is to eat it and not let it go to waste. Besides, he is rather hungry, and a cinnamon cake as a breakfast doesn't sound bad. If the three of them eats it together, he's sure they could finish it within ten minutes.

He put the cake into his mouth.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments