Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate's Awakening ~ The God and Destiny Cross Thesis Reformation - IC

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ryusei Nakata
    April 11th 2329 - The First Day
    ??? - ???

I had put my all into that swing, so then why was she able to catch and toss my blade aside so easily!? This difference in power...any sane person would turn tail and run at the sight of it, however...

Quote Originally Posted by F.A.T.E
    "They were noisy beings that have done nothing but damage the world, make it ugly. Losing control of yourself for their sake is foolish."
    "Don't you dare talk about them like that!"

Something in my mind snaps as I hear the abomination's words.

This rage...this anger...I can't hold it back, I won't hold it back!

I don't care that we're falling into the void, I don't care how powerful she may actually be, none of that matters! I'm going to destroy this monster! Right here, right now, no matter what it takes!

I raise my blade and point it at her and darkness begins to gather around the two of us, almost eclipsing the violet light coming from below. I've never used this power before, but I instinctively know what I have to do to make use of it.

I'll annihilate her with this! No, not just her, but this entire damn world that she call's the Heart of God can disappear as well! If it's natural for her to be here then I'll erase it along with her! Damn whatever the consequences that come out of it may be! As God I will make it happen!

Closed Fate used!
    II can sense it, fate itself is obeying my demand and ensuring that a future of my design comes to pass. Along with it I can feel the power radiating from my sword, it's form completely shrouded by the same darkness that now surrounds the two of us. The only thing that could be made out were the runes engraved upon it, which now shined a bright crimson unlike earlier where they were completely dim.

"I'll show you why you shouldn't underestimate me! I'll make you feel fear. This darkness will devour you until nothing remains. This is the power of God..."

Without hesitation I charge straight at F.A.T.E, paying no heed to whatever she may try and do to defender herself, though going by her earlier actions it's doubtful that she'd even try and even if she did the future was already set in stone. As I heave my weapon up to strike the darkness around us responds in kind, surging forwards towards the being known as the ultimate incarnation of God.

As I close in I stab forward with my blade towards her chest.

I will run her through, and with that have the darkness eradicate her alongside everything else in this damn place!

"Deadly Devastor's Desolation!"

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    ??? - ???

It couldn't be called anything less than an ultimate curse.

The world that was drenched in violet fades to black as it is devoured by darkness. It is not a black light, the darkness that snuffs out the violet glow, that propels you downward into an already absolute void, could only be called darkness in it's purest form. Rage, anger, hate, the emotions that surge through you, and the technique that was forged in remembrance of all the lives lost that day, it is a move designed to kill, to maim and tear and destroy and devour until absolutely nothing is left of the enemy.

The hand that rises again to repel it fails, world distorting amongst the dark to let it slip by, to pierce her chest with all the force of a detonating universe, screaming the name of that technique that revealed that which you knew to be true.

There was no hell.

Just darkness.

The light is snuffed out.

Falling through nothing, devouring everything, if life had existed here it would have been wiped out with that single motion of your blade, an entire world going dark as this pitch black curse steals away everything in remembrance of those that had had everything taken away from them. It is an absolute life crushing blow, surpassing itself in all regards, it's more than you had hoped, more than you had thought possible, but the resistance of the blade going through her body real, the sound of flesh slicing and bone splattering real, you dig in more, urging the darkness to rip and tear to it's heart's content.

A bloodless massacre in the heart of an absolute void.

But even rage has it's limits.

A hand snakes out of the dark and grips your wrist, joining you at the hilt.

And...

"Destroy this world? Destroy the heart of everything?"

In that absolute darkness, the girl impaled on the end of your blade smiles as her existence remains in spite of your best efforts.

"If you believe so much in the righteousness of your revenge. Then come to understand the depths of God's Sorrow."

-Absolute God Breaks Free of it's Shackles-

-To Restore the Beautiful Worlds-

-Wipe Away the Sinners-

-Only Destruction Can Beckon Resurrection-

"Paradise Lost."

---

Surga Utopia
    April 11th, 2329 - The First Day
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

It happened as you were walking along the path to the outside.

Having managed to spend a solid ten minutes with your God Hands without something strange happening, you were finally beginning to relax a little as the Celestia slowly became more and more familiar to your senses. It was a nice place with good air, and while the fact that people had a tendency to stare when you walked around anywhere (a fact made worse by the little fight in the cafeteria) you supposed that you would be able to get used to those sorts of things in time.

They weren't harmful after all...

Just curious.

So it was in high spirits that you nodded as Leliel spun around as she led the way, telling random stories of day to day life, other fights she had gotten into, the sibling bullying her sister liked to get up to (and the reverse), and things of that nature.

And that was when you heard it.

A small voice.

A tiny voice.

Coming from the crystal in your chest, like someone was whispering to you, quietly, so that you had to stop, stop and stand still in order to understand, to comprehend what was going on, what you were hearing, and...

"Paradise Lost."

Why everyone around you had just collapsed, not just Leliel and Celes, but the nearby students, the angels, the devils, all falling to the ground as if their strings had been cut. You move to help them instinctively, moving towards Celes before anyone else, but there's a flash of red and blue behind your eyes, and you fall to your knees as your entire field of vision goes violet.

---

Ecclesia ~ The First Day
    Time: Arrival
    AWAKENING OF F.A.T.E

It happened too suddenly for anyone to get a grasp on it. To the students of Ecclesia, both divine and otherwise, the calamity that struck them that day was something that no one could have seen coming.

And it's something that Shin is unable to comprehend until it is already happening, because the blow to the "stream of fate," had happened outside the area of his perceptions.

It was not the fault of the new student, this would have happened one way or another, had been destined to happen from the moment they had locked "God" behind an imperfect seal all those years ago.

It was an inevitable revenge of a Wrathful God.

Not just for itself, but a revenge for the worlds the mortals had driven to the absolute brink of ruin.

A massive magical circle the size of a country appearing on the frozen earth far below the city in the sky, a young woman raises her hand, her fist, as if to crush it with only a single hand. She is singing, a song of a lost paradise amidst the frozen ruins of the human world, and as she sings, drenched in power, an absolute force that would see this world brought to heel, the girl lowered her hands...

And the city in the sky began to fall.

Down.

Slowly.

Towards the circle that had appeared in the earth, one teeming with black shadows and wisps of violet light.

It was the beginning of the end.

The mark of a soon to be lost paradise.

Fading from view, the girl heads to the falling city.

To quash the rebellion that would arise there.

And put a stop to the only other incarnation of "God" that could threaten her.

PROLOGUE//ECCLESIA
    "ARRIVAL" END

Last edited by Airen; November 7th, 2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky

It had felt like your body was slowly breaking apart into pieces.

Thrown back into a darkness deeper than your own, a pitch black something piercing through your chest as the girl had cast a spell right in your face, it was only after an eternity of agony, of making your way through violet tinted halls and foreign voids, that you had awoken from your nightmares, panting, head threatening to split apart, on the hospital bed on which you had first laid down on Parisa's request. You felt sick, damaged in spite of the fact that your "real body," was fine, flawless, and there was a strange sinking feeling in the put of your stomach...

Like...

You were... falling...?

Outside the window, clouds were passing by at a rapid pace as you could feel the city beneath your feet sinking. While not a fatal accident to someone like yourself, it's still something that draws a moment of panic from you, a feeling that something here is not right, and...

That feeling is only intensified at the sight of Parisa, sprawled across the bed, body stiff and unmoving, and Cerys, on the floor at your side, both unharmed, but not moving at all, just barely breathing, chests rising and falling with a forced sleep that you could only call unnatural.

And up above, far above...

You could feel that girl.

The one you had met in your dreams.

Could feel her step onto the city's edge.

A Calamity had Awoken.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

There was someone singing in your head.

Squirming on the ground as an intense heat floods through your Fate-Awakening Crystal, the appearance of those words inside of your mind had also announced the beginning of torture for Surga Utopia. Visions of a strange woman flooding your thoughts, drowning out your personality, the surface of your brain catches fire as you can feel something trying to spread through you. It was an invasive presence that you couldn't fight off, a suffocating "other being," that was driving flame into your limbs and...

Trying to take your body.

Yes.

Recognizing it instinctively, your crystal realizing the nature of the threat before you yourself do, you cannot really call it a solace, after all...

Even knowing about it... No, the instant you comprehend it.

The strange force.

That strange woman.

Redouble their efforts to strip your will from this body. It becomes a struggle to remember your own name, and what you were doing and why; your motivations slip away, and the thing that starts to appear is a "you that has been corrupted by something."

A servant to whoever that woman was.

But before it can get you, before it's claws really sink down into your mind and make you it's own.

Someone else's voice appears.

Singing a song of a different sort.

And the owner of that voice, that hypnotizing voice that belonged to the school's number 1 goddess...

Shoves the other woman out of your mind.

And the instant that person, that force, is out...

You instinctively block her from getting back in, throwing up internal walls, barriers, without having to think twice about it.

And standing there, having been shaking your motionless body for a good minute and a half now, and had been forced to use magic in a rather desperate attempt to figure out what was wrong with you, was Serenade.

"Hey... Hey! Come on! Wake up!"

Other than the two of you...

Everyone was unconscious...

And it felt like...

The school was falling down...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

"Gah...! Ha... ha..."

Surga Utopia breathes heavily as he came back to his senses. One moment he was tortured, his mind not nearly strong enough to repel the voice trying to take over his mind, and the next his mind had been freed by another voice.

A familiar voice...

His eyes finally regaining its focus, Surga manages to make out the form of the first God he met in Ecclesia. Serenade was shaking him up, worry expressed all over her face, and whatever doubts and worry he previously had over the girl's motives disappeared into thin air as he immediately grabbed her hands with his own, thankful and relieved beyond belief.

"Thank you Serenade... Thank you..."

That voice, that mental attack that he had just experienced scared him more than anything else. It was completely different from physical pain, which he could mask by gritting his teeth or focusing on the task at hand; moreover, it was the first mental attack that Surga has ever experienced, and for it to be so strong and overwhelming and painful... is something that he won't forget anytime soon.

That's why for a good fifteen seconds or so he stayed there, desperately clutching Serenade's hands to regain his composure and make sure that the attack has really passed. He let go after fifteen seconds, uttering an apology before he finally looked at the state of Ecclesia.

Everyone but him and Serenade are unconscious, but that's not the most problematic thing. No, what is problematic is the feeling that the school is falling down, and Surga Utopia doesn't have the slightest of idea on what to do in this situation.

"Serenade..."

His hand shook.

"...What is happening?"

His voice trembled.

"What... what should we do?"

Even his usual poker face failed miserably to hide how terrified the new God is.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Intermission
    F.A.T.E. & Shin Kamikaze
    "A Heart Sealed Away"

"It's been some time, Shin."

"..."

He had known she would be coming for him from the start.

Where others would have succumbed to despair, would have turned and fled from the absolute manifestation of God that had long ago decided it wanted his head, when F.A.T.E comes face to face with Shin Kamikaze, it is because he has tracked her down to put a stop to her rampage, his pose and spirit far more calm and collected than they had been in their last meeting all those centuries ago. It is surprising, because the body she is using is that of Letecia Liveradeus, she had expected more of an angry response from her fellow God than what he was showing to her now, but she takes it in stride, noting without expression that he has grown more mature since their last meeting.

"I see that your kingdom has finally begun to take shape," continuing to speak in spite of his silence, the dark-haired woman shows no signs of being angered by his silent show of rebellion, "I do not understand what joy you get from communing with mortals... But a Kingdom in the sky... Yes, it is certainly nice to get some fresh air in the outside world."

"..."

Tone conversational, and her spirit filled with absolutely no malice towards him, Shin nevertheless keeps his guard up even as his mind works out hundreds of possible scenarios in the span of a heartbeat. While the "Sealed God" had been overwhelmingly powerful centuries ago, the difference between the F.A.T.E of back then, and the F.A.T.E of right now was staggering. Not only was her magical energy at a level of "infinity" beyond even his own, her existence itself distorted the flow of fate, and keeping his own grip on that flow of absolute power was far harder than it had ever been in his entire existence as God.

And if that wasn't enough...

The woman's presence alone had been enough to wipe out the consciousnesses of most of the Celestia's population, and while they were certainly still alive, it was likely so only because of the "barrier of fate" that existed over the school, and was naturally amplified by the sheer amount of the Divine that resided in this place.

But if F.A.T.E were to start directly assaulting them herself, such a barrier would not be nearly enough to protect them from the magic of the "Ultimate Incarnation of God."

The only thing that could do that would be his own personal intervention.

As one who should know that, it doesn't make much sense that she has yet to attack him. Capable of telling each and every soul apart at a glance, and being one of the incarnations of "God" that had sealed her away in the first place, it should be clear to them both that he is her enemy, yet...

"...I see, it's as I thought."

"...?"

Speaking again after an eternity of silence, the true guardian of this Celestia finds himself listening to her words in spite of himself, curious as to why she was acting as strangely as she was and:

"Shin Kamikaze, become my ally."

"What?!"

Voice tinged with a mix of anger and disbelief, the God that had resolved not to speak with his destructive counterpart instead shouts out of impulse, the hot-blooded nature that she had known still existed somewhere slowly bubbling to the surface.

"What kind of sick joke-"

"You rejected my offer last time, but you are the only other "God" I will acknowledge... So I am offering it to you again..." Speaking slowly, seriously, as if to impress the importance of her words upon him, the girl's eyes remain shut, "Become mine. Stand alongside me faithfully, and we can start everything over from the beginning. Worlds of absolute peace, worlds without chance for conflict, life that does not wish to harm those that share its gift. You wish for peace, but it is impossible with those that exist now. Join me, help me destroy the sinners, and you can truly craft your kingdom of peace."

"...Go back to sleep."

In response to his cold shoulder, her head turns slightly to the side.

"Hm? Is becoming a true Creator not enough for you? Then how about this..."

A feeling like ice shoots down his spine.

"Shin...? Where are you? It's dark... The world is so cold..."

Mimicking the voice of someone from long ago, the woman smiles as the other God goes pale.

"Ah, so you do remember? You promised to show Letecia the world's warmth didn't you? You have already betrayed that promise once, but she is here, with me. Will you abandon your friend again-"

"...oh?"

It is so ruthless, filled with such a sudden rage, that it even catches the Strongest God by surprise. Having spotted an opening in her stance, and willing to be as ruthless as he must to protect the lives that have been entrusted to him, the guardian of Ecclesia attacks at a speed far exceeding that of light, a sword of pure white crystal descending with a weight so heavy that were it any other opponent, it would shatter their Fate Awakening Crystal through sheer physical force alone and end their life even if the attack itself only grazed them.

Powered only by willpower and lacking any other concept of it's own, it is a ridiculous strike befitting that of "God," but in spite of the speed and weight that denied existence, the one masquerading as Letecia simply manipulates her own existence to flicker out of its path. It is not truly necessary, as the "Ultimate Incarnation," she was confident in the strength of her "Omnipotence," but acknowledging him as God, and thus respecting his ability to do the "impossible," she chooses not to be fooled by appearances, and moves to avoid it anyway.

"And there it is, the anger, the frustration bubbling beneath the surface."

Speaking calmly, chillingly so, the woman extends her hand as Shin turns to face her once more, expression set in stone, and body surging now with killing intent as they both tap into the primordial force that was "Fate."

"In spite of it all, my vessel still desires to be near you. It is a foolish emotion that led to her defeat in the first place, but I will grant this whim for her sake."

"I will punish you until your soul accepts it. You are making strange decisions. But that is alright, I will crush you again and again until you understand-!"

Intermission Out
    Last edited by Airen; November 9th, 2016 at 02:43 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky

This must be some kind of nightmare, I have to still be sleeping...there's no way, there's just no way this can be real!

That's what I wanted to believe, but reality wasn't that kind. I clutched the spot where F.A.T.E had stabbed me, even though there was no wound to speak of it still felt as though there was some sort of gaping wound there. Also what was this sinking feeling as if the school was...falling? No, that couldn't be, what the hell could cause a place like this to fall!?

I look towards the only two who could tell me what exactly is going on...

I freeze at the sight I'm greeted with.

Parisa was crumpled on the bed, Cerys likewise on the floor near me.

"Cerys? Parisa!?"

I nudge Parisa, trying to get her to wake up, but there's no response.

No, no, no, no! Why was this happening!?

As if in response to my question I feel someone step into the city. Someone who I had been trying to kill in my sleep just a couple minutes ago.

F.A.T.E.

But what did that mean? Why was she here, now of all times? This couldn't all just be a coincidence, could it? This coupled with the pain, could be that dream was more than a dream? And if so...

"Did I cause all this...?"

Was what I did back at that place she called the Heart of God the catalyst for all this? Did she plan for me to do all that back there? Damn it, is this whole place going to be destroyed because of me!?

I grit my teeth as I look out the window towards where I can feel that girl's presence, the same rage that I had felt in that dream beginning to once again well up inside me.

I have to go out there, I have to stop here! I need to stop her!

However something is stopping me from acting on that urge to give into my bloodlust: the two girls who were known as my Hands.

Still clutching my chest, I got up out of the bed and moved Parisa onto it before picking up Cerys and placing her on the one next to it.

No matter how much I wanted to go out there right now, I couldn't bring myself to leave these two as they are. I'm not sure what had happened to them, but as they were now they were completely defenseless. If F.A.T.E was here, who was to say that she hadn't brought any pets with her as well?

Still I had to do something! I can't just sit by while that monster does as she pleases, can I!? But then...would I even be able to do anything against her if I tried?

That battle back...no, it was too kind to call what had happened a battle. All she had done was stand there and take what I had to offer, barely offering any resistance. I would have been powerless if she had actually tried...I was powerless when she had tried.

I clenched my fists in frustration as I bit my lip, to the point I could taste the faint hint of blood.

"Damn it! Why am I still so weak! What...what should I do?"
    Last edited by Zagrin; November 9th, 2016 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

"..."

Biting her lip, the Goddess that had expressed nothing but a gentle and absolute confidence in herself is at a loss for words, and just like you, has little idea about what to do in this situation. She had already attempted to hold up the city through the use of wind magic, a storm that even now was raging around the outside of the Celestia as a sort of tornado, but as far as she could tell, the Celestia itself had become "fated," to fall, and all of her attempts to undo that fate, divert it, had done little but slow it down, push it further and further into the future.

There shouldn't be many forms of Fate Magic that she can't undo; at least those capable of being seen here in Ecclesia. She didn't mean to brag, or put herself on a higher pedestal than the others, but she had dueled every other God at least once, and other than Shin, none of them were capable of putting such a strong "destiny" on a target as large as the Celestia. Not only that, but it didn't fit their personalities, they may clash a lot, but none of them were distorted so much as to wish this kind of harm on others.

So if there was a being that both had the strength to do this, as well as the motivation to do so, it would be...

"...I think F.A.T.E has broken loose."

Saying it gently, but with a moment's worth of hesitation, the young woman nevertheless believes this conclusion to be the correct one.

"The vice principal seems to be fighting somewhere... So that has to be the case... He doesn't like to fight if he can avoid it."

Her words implying that "he's strong, so it should be alright," the young goddess redirects the questions to you, asking what exactly had been going on with you. What had it felt like? According to her, there was some sort of spell keeping the students asleep, but other than that they seemed to be alright.

What she was concerned about was what had happened to you. She hadn't been able to identify it just from freeing you from it, and had ultimately just "washed away," whatever spell had been afflicting you with what she called her "trump card."

"...Worst case scenario, we'll have to move everyone out of here... Can you help me gather them in one place? The Gods would survive a crash, but I'm not sure the others will..."

Before you can answer her inquiry however:

"..Rose?"

Her eyes flick to the figure of someone behind you.

The Goddess from the Cafeteria.

Standing with her armor materialized, the figure of both herself and her weapon was the same color as that of the sky. Only her face was really exposed, and while she looked for all intents and purposes like she had back then, there was a strange light in her eyes, a cold, humorless light, that didn't fit the image of the laughing goddess you had met in the cafeteria.

In fact...

With your senses enhanced by the Crystal as they were, you could sense some sort of "fundamental difference" in the Rose you had met in the cafeteria...

"...Surrender now. Both of you."

...And the one that was leveling her lance at you both, eyes hardened to a razor edge.

Like the force you had thrown off with Serenade's help... Had managed to take root in her...
    Last edited by Airen; November 9th, 2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky

Other than the occasional rumble of turbulence, the once lively school had become distressingly silent. The sickening feeling in your stomach refusing to leave you, and the clouds passing by faster and faster as time goes on, it eventually becomes clear that if something is not done, then Ecclesia would absolutely crash down into the frozen earth below. With your God Hands unconscious, it had seemed wise to hold your position here in order to defend them, but as time passes and they don't wake up, as your frustration begins to mount, you start considering simply carrying them out of here yourself.

Being in this place even if it crashed wouldn't be fatal for you, but you weren't entirely sure you could say the same about the two of them while they were unconscious. So long as you avoided F.A.T.E herself it would be trivial to protect your Hands and fight off whatever monsters appeared at the same time, but...

Feelings conflict.

To fight or to stay.

To leave in an attempt to protect, or to stay in an attempt to protect. You can't figure out what the best thing to do is, how to stop the city from falling, or how you would get people out of here if it's descent truly couldn't be stopped.

But what becomes clear as the air outside takes on a slow but distinct crimson from increasing friction with the Celestia...

Is that you have to do something soon.

And it's as you come to this realization that you hear footsteps outside the room. The door was still shut, a sign that whatever had happened to Cerys and Parisa had caught them completely off guard, but as you take note of the presence outside of the door, and feel your Crystal start to vibrate in response...

A fist effortlessly caves it in with absolute force, the sideswipe of an arm sending the enchanted feeling bursting through wall after wall, coming to a stop only long after you're unable to see it any more.

"..."

While the girl that appears in the doorway is not F.A.T.E, you instinctively note that she carries the "feeling," of that God's magic on her body. Eyes strangely empty, and filled with an alien coldness, you recognize her as a different existence from the woman you had met in your dream, even if you could feel some of that woman's magic on her. If she is a fellow God, she should certainly be helpful rather than harmful, yet...

That feeling of magic...

Just forces you to keep your guard up.

Like you were looking at someone possessed...

Something you're thankful for when she suddenly deitizes, crimson armor replacing the school jacket, and a burning red magnum leveling itself at your face from across the room, eyes locked only on you, disregarding the unconscious angel and devil that lay at your back.

"...Give up now."
    Last edited by Airen; November 9th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

So.

It has come down to this.

"Mind control." Surga said after seeing that lance pointed at both himself and Serenade. "What you freed me from was a very powerful mind control. I felt the same force that's trying to take over me within her, and if what you said is correct, then I believe F.A.T.E. is the culprit behind it."

Surga believes what Serenade had said; that F.A.T.E. is currently loose. It's the only explanation that makes sense, the only thing that could be powerful enough to bring Ecclesia down, put all the normal students to sleep and trying to seemingly mind control all the gods present at the same time. And if F.A.T.E. is behind these mind controls...

Whatever it's planning, it can't be good.

"I'd like to ask you to do the same thing you did to me earlier, but I guess using your trump card in such short intervals is impossible." Surga said with a wry smile. He is already impressed enough that Serenade could actually undo F.A.T.E.'s hold over him like that, and if she could do it a second time in a row he'd seriously consider prostrating before her. Nevertheless...

"I won't surrender to someone who uses mind control to get what they want." Surga said to Rose, or more accurately F.A.T.E., while glancing at the white-haired goddess besides him. If a fight is to break out, it's clear that someone would need to gather all the unconscious students to safety and protect them, so only one of them would be able to fight her. It's objectively better to have Serenade fight Rose, but there are other factors as well; She did just use her trump card, and her attempts with wind and fate magic might have drained her too.

So he looked for instructions from Ecclesia's number one goddess. If she deemed that it would be wiser for him to gather and protect the unconscious students, then he'd do it without hesitation; likewise, if he has to fight Rose and hold her off, then he'd do it with everything that he has to the best of his ability. Whatever decision she'd make, Surga had chosen to place his trust on Serenade.

Don't make a mistake; Surga Utopia is definitely nervous. Scared. Afraid. The idea of having to face F.A.T.E. so early is something that he is still trying to process and accept, so he push it to the back of his mind and replace it with the more immediate problem: Rose and the unconscious students. So he turned that nervousness and fear to grim determination in the face of a desperate situation.

But still, amidst all those negative feelings lies a sliver bit of will and a sense of duty.

Whatever course of action he should take, this would be his first "job" as a God; his first duty and responsibility that far exceeds any that he once had as a human. He might not like it, and it might be difficult like hell, but people's lives are on the line.

And Surga Utopia did not intend to fail such an important duty.
    Last edited by palad1n; November 10th, 2016 at 12:13 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

"Mind Control...? What are you...?"

A look of confusion crosses Rose's face at your words, and for a moment, that confusion seems absolutely sincere, and for an instant you wonder how deep this apparent mind-control goes, whether it was mostly Rose, or if F.A.T.E was simply good at mimicking the personality of it's puppets.

"I'm not brainwashed... You two are the ones doing this to Ecclesia-!"

The answer the seemingly confused girl comes too is that you are the enemy, and the cold, distant look in her eyes returns along with her resolve. She has no reason to doubt this conclusion, the "memories" inside of her head support it, and that is reason enough for her to turn her blade on you to stop the destruction of her school... The place she had come to call home.

But while she was struggling with herself, a faint sense of something wrong tickling the back of her thoughts...

"I've been pushing it a bit... Might overload my body if I use any serious magic."

Serenade admits to her weakness, even though it's one of the things she hates the most. Not only had she been forced to use her Fate Arte on Surga in order to free him from the outside force she had sensed threatening his Crystal, but there had been an odd pressure on her own Crystal since F.A.T.E had appeared atop the Celestia. It was strange, as if something invisible was hammering on the outside of it, trying to break inside with a single-minded, almost horrifying determination. It was simple enough to block it out at full power, but the more she stressed her crystal, the weaker she could feel her barriers getting, and...

Helping to shield Surga's Crystal as well as her own now, at least for the moment...

She's hesitant to push herself much farther along this path.

And ot only that, with the speed of the falling Celestia increasing as time went on, they had to act fast if they wanted to save the entire student body, and from what she could tell...

She could move much faster than Surga.

"...If that happens I'll just be a burden... So I'll gather the students."

Understanding your silent resolve, and deciding not to dishonor you by questioning it, the girl turns to leave as Rose snaps out of the confusion your words had spiraled her into, the silver haired goddess gathering your God Hands beneath her arms.

"...Don't do anything reckless. You just have to hold her for a bit. Once I save everyone else, I'll come back for you, I promise."

And with that, her figure blurs as she flees towards the school building, her speed such that she was mimicking the effects of Sariel's "Accelerator" with sheer physical ability alone. As expected, Rose reacts to this with a burst of hostile intent, eyes narrowing, the girl's figures lowers before she bursts forth in pursuit with her lance outstretched, her figure like a star streaking across the sky.

And standing in the way, you...
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

"Got it."

A short yet affirmative reply, because they have no time to waste. As Serenade flees with Celes and Leliel in tow to the school building, Surga prepares himself for his second fight, though in some way, this could be considered his true first battle.

His opponent is a fellow God.

If he held back, the more experienced goddess will surely defeat him in record time.

That's why as Rose burst forth with tremendous speed darkness immediately gathers around the teenager who stand in the goddess' way, embracing his form and forming an armor of deepest night, covering him from head to toe. Two violet horns rose from his helm as tattered cloak flutters with the wind, in his hand a wicked long sword similar in color to his armor.

While Surga Utopia lacks experience and skill in combat, this deitization will compensate for that. Raising the long sword in defiance of the approaching goddess, Surga uttered a single sentence.

"You shall not pass."

He'll intercept that lance with his sword, no matter what it takes-!

Wise Up!

Excellius
    Black Death

A wicked long sword which possess a special property of damaging the enemy every time this sword crosses with the enemy's weapon. This is also applied to arrows and bullets. Damage dealt is equal to the resulting force when the weapons clash; the stronger the weapon is swung or fired, the more damage they receive.

This devil form clad Surga in an armor of deepest nights, with horns and tattered cape befitting that of a devil king. It is the realization of the perfect devil in Surga's mind.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

There as a certain arrogance in most of those humans that had ascended to the level of God, even if it wasn't obvious at first glance.

Traveling in a straight line in order to catch up to Serenade as fast as she possibly can, there was never really a moment where the blue-haired Goddess had considered Surga Utopia to be any sort of threat. He was a fellow God true, but he was a new one, almost completely inexperienced, and in this decisive moment, where the fate of the school seemed to ride on her actions, she had dismissed his presence, meaning to just bash him out of the way so that the stronger Goddess wouldn't be able to escape. The attack that appears is not a thrust, closing in at godspeed, the beautiful arc that appears is that of a wide, sweeping swing, something that the boy wouldn't be able to avoid simply by stepping back, and something she could execute without slowing her forward motion.

Yes, like swatting a fly... A quick attack meant only to get him out of her way, which is why...

"...-!"

She's so surprised when she's struck head-on by something that doesn't even have a physical form, as Surga Utopia throws his all into the moment and blocks her strike without fail.

This isn't what had surprised her.

She had expected you to be at least capable of blocking a single melee strike, and had already gone through scenarios in her head of how to shatter your guard with the second or third blow, blowing you away with those after leaving you reeling from the first, yet...

The armor above her shoulder cracking at the sudden, horrendously painful impact that was Black Death's Curse, the girl that had meant to simply fly past the more inexperienced God in a few simple motions instead found herself rapidly retreating, pulling back as the eyes that had dismissed you suddenly look at you again in a far more... Analytical, light.

"..."

The rage that had been driving her forward bubbles down somewhat, and feeling a sudden chill as her eyes focus completely on you, disregarding Serenade now, you reinforce your position, taking a stance even as you pick up on the sizeable ice crystals that had formed on Black Death's edge from a mere instant of contact with the girl's lance. The pure white snow standing out against the pitch black steel, it's with some alarm that you notice the ice almost... pulsing... Spreading itself slowly along the edge of the sword, harmless for the moment, but...

Not something you would want touching your body...

"Tch-"

Letting out an annoyed sound at the resistance, you tense up as Rose twirls the lance a few times in her hand before impaling the ground with it.

The response is immediate.

Every bit of the ground you could see, from that beneath her feet to that beneath yours freezing over, the world itself is forced to change as she channels an unknown magic into the Celestia itself. The ice that had formed on the ground was different than that of the ice that had afflicted your weapon, it did not pulse, nor did it seem to grow, but your reflection in it was strangely clear, like you were looking into a perfectly polished mirror, but...

"I'll ask you once more Surga... Stand aside and Surrender."

Speaking directly to you and you alone for the first time, the girl's humorless eyes show that she's no longer messing around at all.

Rose

STR: D (40)
    END: B (80)
    AGI: C (60)

Snow Queen
    Gerda

The lance Rose utilizes while utilizing Angel-Type Deitization; while the exact properties of it are currently unknown, it appears to spread a sort of 'living ice' to the things it touches. Harmless enough to non-living things... But is this all it does? And what sort of damage could that do to a person...?

Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky

MP: 14/20

Without so much as a warning the door to the nurse's office is destroyed by some sort of crushing force. It didn't stop there though as said force seemed to continue to travel and destroy the walls as well, how much I couldn't quite tell.

Instantly I was on my guard as I looked to see who was the culprit of this wanton destruction.

It was a girl. Pink-haired. I didn't recognize her, first day at this school and all, but I did recognize that she seemed to be wearing the school's uniform. As if that wasn't strange enough, there was also the feeling that she gave off, a presence which was exactly like...F.A.T.E's!? But how was that possible? She was...she is in the city right now, so why does it feel as though she's standing before me right now?

I grasp at my chest where the crystal that was my heart was now thrumming.

It could it be related to this thing? She had called it the Heart of God and that it was natural she was there, so could it be she had done something through that to this girl? But then why hadn't the same happened to me?

If her destroying the door wasn't a dead giveaway that she wasn't exactly friendly then her deitizing sure did, especially when it involved her pointing a gun to my face. At least she didn't seem to pay Cerys or Parisa much mind so at least they were safe,

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-haired God
    "...Give up now."
    "Like hell I'd give up to someone being influenced by F.A.T.E!"

With that I too deitized, however this time, rather than the usual black armor that covered only my right arm, my entire body was covered in a white light which soon faded to show in its place armor. In addition to this on my left arm there now rested a shield. It was large, circular and in its center was engraved the head of some sort of beast. Strange as it may be, this was my deity armament in this form.

I shuddered a little as the transformation completed. Dunno why, maybe it's cause I never use it that much, but this form always seemed to give me some sort of tingly feeling when I entered it.

Still, personal discomfort aside, this form would have to do, at least in it there was less of a chance of me accidentally killing her. I had no quarrel with this girl, just the monster that seemed to be controlling her, so it's not like I wanted to harm her. Nonetheless with my refusal it was inevitable that we fight.

That's why first things first, I need to get her out of here. If we're going to have a battle I'd rather it be where she doesn't end up misfiring at someone other than me.

With that thought I raise my shield and rush at her, intent on slamming into her and carrying on forwards, crashing through the wall and whatever else may get in our way. Where we end up, who knows? However that isn't all as with my free hand I touch the broken wall as we pass by and mutter the name of my only Celes Spell.

"Holy Reconstruction"

With that the walls behind us will be restored, not just the ones at the nurse's office, but also those that we end up crashing through. It may not be much, but I want to put as much as I can between them and danger.

Ryusei Nakata
    Name: Ryusei Nakata
    Origin: Netherworld

Primary Stats
    STR: 80 (B)
    END: 70 (C)
    AGI: 40 (D)
    SEN: 40 (D)
    FATE: E (20)

Magic Stats
    CELE: 10 (F)
    NETH: 40 (D)

Jael, the Grand Guardian

A large, thick circular shield that rests upon Ryusei’s left arm. It follows a similar color scheme to that of his Angel Form Armor and upon its center rests an engraving of the Beast’s head seen upon Ryusei’s shoulder in his Demonic Form, it’s maw open as if waiting to devour anything that comes too close to it.

The passive ability of the shield is that any attack launched within a certain vicinity automatically redirects itself so that it strikes the shield itself rather than what was originally intended with even wide range attacks redirecting themselves and centering upon the shield.

Holy Reconstruction
    Element: Healing/Support
    Description: A holy magic based on the rebuilding of inorganic materials, with it Ryusei is capable of restoring an object back to its original condition on creation, as if it were good as new, even! However there needs to be some sort of part or piece available of the object, after all once can’t just go and restore something that doesn’t exist!
    Last edited by Zagrin; November 12th, 2016 at 05:29 AM.

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

He did it.

He managed to block the first attack, and Black Death's curse has worked.

For Surga, who is almost completely inexperienced in battle, there is a big gap between him and other gods. He is not fast or strong, and he only possesses two spells which is effective against other gods; because it's a one-on-one, he only effectively had one working spell, Aster. To lessen this gap, then, he had to rely on deitization and let those equipment help him in battle.

Black Death is an excellent example in that regard. He'll certainly have a hard time in merely hitting the opponent, let alone wound them, so the long sword will make it easier; every time he parries, every time his weapon clash with another, they receive a damage they shouldn't have. A curse for his opponents, but an excellent tool for himself, hence its alternate name Excellius.

But still, that was merely the first attack. One which completely underestimate him, and Surga cannot be sure whether he could block the next attack now that Rose had taken him seriously. He didn't know whether the goddess had figured out Black Death's curse or not, but it's safe to assume that she'll be more careful from now on.

At least her attention is no longer focused on Serenade.

Observing the freezing ground and the crystal on his sword, Surga knew that he shouldn't let himself get hit by her lance. He didn't know what would happen if he get hit, or what is the purpose behind freezing the ground like this, but...

"Once again, I shall refuse your offer."

Rushing in against a much more experienced opponent would be a bad idea. So he'll prepare himself for whatever that may come his way; whether Rose will rush again, leap and try to pass him, or perhaps manipulating the now frozen ground to attack him somewhat, Surga will try to respond adequately to whatever move the goddess would make.

Besides, it would be rude to immediately attack after Rose gave him one last chance to surrender.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Blog Entries
    Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky

The moment you charge forward, hell greets you.

A stream of fire and metal, countless shots numbering in the hundreds emerge forth from the barrel of the magnum as a barrage is let loose with such chilling acceptance that it can only be called absolutely casual. Leaving no room to escape, the hell-storm that was capable of easily wiping out a city should have left the entire wing of this school a burning, broken mess destined only to crash as ashes to the planet below.

Her aim was perfect.

Leaving absolutely no room to escape, the girl covers for the possibility that you will dodge by leaving you absolutely no room to do so. Every part of the room is designated as a target, and thus, her attack is one that is absolutely meant to wipe out everything without fail.

Yes.

Without resorting to magic of his own, there should be no way for Ryusei Nakata to avoid the attack, yet...

Crashing into her chest with reckless abandon, throwing the both of you back, back and through enchanted steel walls and glass, the Goddess that had been caught completely off guard by the sheer recklessness of the youth draws her expression into a grimace as the entire storm that was her magical energy...

Had detonated right against her body. As the magic inherent in the boy's Deitization Armament takes all of her skill as a marksman and renders it absolutely meaningless as it diverts each and every bit of that storm to itself.

A shield worthy of a "Defender."

Some would say that it is odd that Ryusei has such a thing, but to those close to him...

It wasn't that much of a surprise.

Caught between an impossible explosion of magical energy and your own inertia, Jael holds fast even as strength enough to wipe out an island is applied to it with absolute force. The explosion of magic makes it difficult to see anything, and the force pushing back against you is immense as hundreds of attacks rain against it, but putting your mind to it, it's simple for you to smash he girl through the wall, and then another, and then still more, all in that first burst, that first half-instant, that had now proven enough to carry you from the west wing of the school to the east wing of the building, leaving your God Hands not just behind a reconstructed wall, but almost literally on the other side of the Celestia.

But it's as the magic fades, as the girl that had silently endured the backlash of her own bullets finally gets past the pain and shock that she hadn't expected to be receiving...

"Fly-!"

You're left with nothing but an angry curse as the girl digs her feet into the ground, twists in a way that's difficult for you to follow, and without ceremony...

Kicks Ryusei Nakata right out a nearby window.

While the shield had done it's duty of accepting the blow, the sheer force of the attack had been enough to blow you away in spite of it, and while her casual bullets had already been enough to serve as a carpet bombing if she so chose, the force of her kick...

Surpassed even your own natural strength, and, when combined with all of the other attacks...

Puts a single crack in Jael.

Surrounded by glass, by broken brick and steel, there's an instant where time seems to slow, where you can see the girl glaring at you from her place inside of the school building, before reality kicks in and you are dragged away by wind resistance, the school falling at such a speed now that by the time you comprehend you've been knocked out of it...

It's already far below you.

And just like that, for the second time in a single day.

Ryusei Nakata is seemingly left to fall to the earth.

???

Name: ???

STR: A
    END: C

-Efreet-

The mysterious girl's magnum. Appears to be her Deitization Armament, but whether the "power," of the gun is simply that it's bullets explode upon impact, or if that is just a natural consequence of the intense magical power that exists within even God's most half-hearted attacks, is unknown.

Last edited by Airen; November 13th, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

"I see."

It's a simple response.

The response of a person that had known what you would say from the start, the young woman standing across from you seems neither pleased or disappointed with your answer. With a vague idea of the "meaning," behind the attack she had received earlier, as well as seeing your attempts to read and counter the things she'll do next, the girl that has cooled her temper, turned from hot-blooded rage to a cool, analytical ice queen, has no intention of doing something as obvious as rushing at you again.

No.

"That's too bad then."

You would come to her.

It's an attack that happens at the speed of thought. The ground beneath your feet shaking ever so slightly, letting out a tremble as the bounded field the Goddess had created responds to her will, the ground behind you and to the sides immediately becomes a growing storm of stakes, ones that would have pierced you hundreds of times if you hadn't trusted in your own senses, your own sense of danger, the instinctual ability to read the invisible line of fate, that had caused you to leap forward as if you had known it was going to happen all along.

The stakes, bloodthirsty and persistent, resemble the magic of demons far more than angels. But the clear white crystal, the holy feeling of persistent divine wrath, made it clear that this was some form of holy spell.

It pursues you.

Moving at godspeed to avoid it, the only reason it has failed to strike you so far is because of your extraordinary senses. It has caught up to you more than once, for the tiniest fractions of a second, and in those times you have successfully managed to 'twitch' out of reach of the spears that go for your back, your legs, that seek to slow you down just enough for the rest of the one-hundred thousand stakes that are capable of manifesting here.

Their individual power is low, so low that even a couple hundred of them would be incapable of shattering your armor.

But for some reason, having been influenced by it's host to recognize danger, the feeling you get from your crystal is that you must avoid being impaled at all costs.

However, as time passes, this becomes more and more difficult.

With the stakes not fading away over time, instead twisting and turning themselves to pursue you as more and more of the white field becomes a valley of distorted ice, the number of places you have to run is slowly coming closer and closer to zero.

The only place that was being left open, that wasn't being covered no matter how much time passed, or how often you crossed the line...

Was a path to where Rose stood, watching, literally glowing with an intense magical power.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Intermission
    F.A.T.E. & Shin Kamikaze
    "A Heart Sealed Away II"

If he hadn't dragged the two of them into a separate space, what remained of not just Ecclesia, but Planet Earth itself, would have already become little more than a memory. Fighting at speeds incomprehensible to the universe, the two strongest incarnations of "God," shake the very foundation of the dimension in which they reside with each and every exchange; blows that could each wipe all the stars from the sky are thrown out without regard for the life of the other combatant, each and every strike absolutely meant to wipe their opposing counterpart from the face of existence.

Able to keep up with her to this extent could be called a testament to the strength of Shin Kamikaze. Where the minds of others would have broken under the stress of facing such an omnipotent, ultimate being, the vice-principal of Ecclesia, the guardian of an idealistic future, meets her blow for blow with a persistence and strength befitting that of someone countless worlds acknowledged as "God."

But in spite of that strength and skill, the power to overturn destiny again and again, averting a death delivered through "Omnipotence," hundreds of times each second...

There is certainly a weight on that man's mind, his thoughts, as a certain 'truth' becomes more and more apparent over time. It is a truth that starts small, but asserts itself again and again as the girl effortlessly avoids his blade, and counters without ever even raising a fist, without showing any sign of effort or fatigue at all.

The truth that this fight will not end with the destruction of F.A.T.E.

Trapping her in the center of a Super-massive Black Hole, detonating the Universe with her inside of it, removing the barriers that protected her vessel's body from the harsh vacuums of space, destroying her future, attacking and destroying her past self...

No matter the method of destruction, the Ultimate Incarnation of God always survives the experience, either by countering his use of Fate Artes, or by simply ignoring what he does to her.

That is the truth spoken of by the Crystal in his chest.

On top of that, he had a suspicion that the only reason he had even managed to pull her into this alternate uninhabited world was because she had allowed herself to be pulled there, in spite of this going against her professed goal of destroying absolutely everything in existence so that she could start over again. Sparing the lives of those on Ecclesia without explaining her reasons for doing so, but still interfering with them through the use of magic, the Benevolent God has no method of understanding the meaning behind his opponents actions, and is baffled as to why she was handing them every possible advantage in spite of that going against her own plans.

But while he lacks that particular understanding, he does not need it to understand the most important thing.

That he cannot destroy her.

That this fight is futile.

And that his life will certainly end here.

"I will ask you one more time Shin. I do not wish to destroy you. Join me, and I will forgive this rebellion."

What some would call a light in the darkness, others would call a deal with the devil.

On the verge of defeat, there is a belief that humans will do anything to save themselves, and as a God that was once very human, it seems that the logic being used here is that of an alien outsider, someone who looks down on the mortals that cling to their lives.

But it's not a bad deal.

If he accepts it, he can survive. Like a life buoy thrown out to someone who is drowning in the middle of a vast ocean, caught between two choices, one that will end in their death, and one that will end in their life, it's obvious to know which one someone would pick. If he survives, then he will be present in the new existence, be around to watch out for the creations that will come to be, rather than leave them to be ruled over by a tyrant who would rather destroy everything and start again then fix the broken but beautiful parts that remained.

Yes.

From a certain point of view, he would be doing more good in the long run by giving up right here and now.

As God, he had a responsibility to do the right thing by those that live in his world.

If it would help them, he should certainly give up.

So, smiling to himself, looking up at a God that's offering mercy, a way out of a path that leads only to his death...

"Offer rejected."

God glares as he darts forward at the speed of creation, blade shining with the force of a thousand exploding stars.

So what if he couldn't see a way out?

That struggle, that sense of futility, the lack of meaning behind this fight, a future that he cannot see but wishes to grasp with everything he has in him... It is a foolish determination that could only belong to a God that was not only once human, but that still embraced being human to this day, a heretical existence that was both mortal and divine.

The duty of God was not to do the right thing.

No.

God was an existence that was meant to save everyone.

That was his belief.

Sacrificing the present to save those that would exist in the future...?

He can only look at such a worthless idea, one presented by the darker part of himself, and laugh as he rejects it. If there was no chance of him winning this fight right now, then he just had to make that chance for himself, reach out and forge a "truth" of his own to counter the "truth" the Ultimate God had presented to him.

That struggle of futility.

Was a human struggle.

The struggle to give shape to hope, and to make things that were impossible, reality.

And its this same struggle... That made them the most suited to wield the reigns of Fate-!

"...Very well. I'll accept that as your final answer."

Closing her eyes, the Strongest Incarnation of God returns her voice to an emotionless nothing.

"I wanted to make a Universe with you Shin... There is no reason for you to fall here... But it looks like this is the end. Good-Bye."

Interlude Out
    Last edited by Airen; November 14th, 2016 at 06:56 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Surga Utopia
    Ecclesia ~ First Layer

How long had Surga moved to avoid the innumerable spikes coming his way?

It's not that long, maybe not even a minute had passed, but for him this chaotic dance felt like it's been going for eternity. Utilizing his speed and senses to its fullest that had surpassed the realm of humans, Surga Utopia didn't even have time to think of trivialities like being awed by the feat that he's currently doing. All of his attention is focused on the spikes, which he somehow knew that he should avoid at all cost.

But even with his speed and senses, there is a limit on how long he could keep this up.

That's why, even if it's painfully clear that the only path presented to him is a trap, that perhaps rushing in to attack the goddess who is brimming with power is a bad idea, Surga did it anyway.

Rushing in with godspeed, Surga swing the Black Death at the blue-haired goddess.

Wise Up!

Primary Stats
    -------------------
    STR: E (30)
    END: C (60)
    AGI: C (60)
    SEN: B (80)
    FATE: E (20)
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Ryusei Nakata
    Ecclesia ~ Falling Sky
    MP: 7/20

"Not again!"

Once again I find myself hurtling through the sky to the world below, just this time I doubt anyone is going to be catching me. Seriously, I really need to figure out if I can use this power of mine to somehow fly or something else like that.

Twisting my body in mid-air, I turn around and face the falling school which...seemed to be getting further and further away from me!?

"Hey! Get back here! I've got people I need to protect, damn it!"

At the rate I'm falling I doubt I'll reach the school before it hits the island. So, in other words, I've got to fall faster...

Ignoring how stupid that actually sounds, I allow my angelic armor and armament to fade away and in its place black armor had covered my right arm, the gauntlet grasping a blade blade. I twist my body once again to face the sky above and stretch my right arm up towards it. Turning my head I glance at the school below, trying to make sure that my aim would be right.

I hope this works.

"Purgatory Flame!"

Flames burst forth from my blade and I can feel myself propelled by the force of the eruption. Yeah, if I do something like this I should be able to get back down there in no time. Landing may just be a bit of a pain though...