Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ryusei Nakata
    April 11th, 2329 - The First Day
    Airship "Demonica" ~ En Route to Ecclesia
    Morning
    MP: 16/20

Just as expected it seems our guest was a dragon, one of the weaker ones going by the amount of crystal covering its body. Yeah from what I could tell it mustn't have been too long since this thing had been taken over by F.A.T.E's corruption, turning it from a once proud master of the sky to nothing more than a mindless drone of the Demon God.

I frowned as I looked at its eyes, now devoid of all life thanks to the crystals that had replaced them.

"Pathetic..."

Some may have pitied the poor creature and its unfortunate fate, however I had no such thoughts. It didn't matter what it may have been just a few days ago, now it was something that needed to be exterminated, no questions asked. Rather what I felt as I watched the creature shift across the deck was a mixed feeling of anger and disappointment.

This was what had everyone down below deck spooked?

I could hardly believe it that this thing was what had alarmed everyone. This wasn't even going to be much of a challenge, was it? Hell it looked like it could barely even pose a threat to this ship, so what chance did it even have against me!?

As if in response to my incredulous outburst, my right arm seemed to spontaneously catch on fire with the flames seemingly becoming fiercer and fiercer as if growing with my disbelief. I didn't feel any pain of course, after all this was just one of the spells I'd been able to learn after I had become God. However I doubt the same could be said for this overgrown lizard once I had enveloped it in these demonic flames. Once I was done with it, not even ashes would remain!

I clenched my right hand into a fist and pulled it back, preparing to strike.

Alright then monster, let's fight fire with fire and see whose burns the hottest!

"Purgatory Flame!"

A torrent of flames erupted forth from my fist as it punched forwards, completely engulfing the entirety of the sky deck in front of me. It continued to rush forwards, quickly closing the distance between itself and the dragon's own flaming breath where it began to clash with it, attempting to overwhelm the foreign flames so that it could consume the abomination which hid behind them.

Wise Up!
    Name: Ryusei Nakata
    Origin: Netherworld

Stats

Primary
    STR: ???
    END: ???
    AGI: ???
    SEN: ???
    FATE: E

Magic
    CELE: F
    NETH: D

Spells

Purgatory Flame
    Element: Fire
    Description: Ryusei calls forth the cleansing flames of destruction to burn away all impurities until nothing but dusts remains. These flames are so fierce that not only do they burn away monsters, but magic that they come into contact with as will. In addition to being able to launch them at his enemies by he is capable of wreathing himself in them.
    Last edited by Zagrin; September 9th, 2015 at 12:44 PM.