Thread: FGO Help

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code

FGO Help

Hey I need some help with an OC I'm working right now, the thing I need help with is the Noble Phantasm and interaction so for this is what I have

Name: Comtesse de St. GermainAlignment: Neutral Good
    Allies:
    Ascended Master, The Eternal Maiden, Magus of Crystals
    Class:
    Caster
    Alternate Class: Ruler/Foreigner
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Luck: A
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A+
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Item Creation: A+

A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

Comtesse de Saint Germain was greatly talented in Alchemy, having enormous wealth but no money on deposit at any bank due to transmuting metal into gold. She also had many elaborate labs set up in different countries to do so as well as create jewelry and make up.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma B+

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country?

Comtesse de Saint Germain was able to charm many men and women of class not only by her skills in Alchemy, Art, Music and being a raconteur, but she also a had her endless knowledge of politic and social intrigues. During her time in disguise she was a diplomat for King Louis XV and adviser to the commander of the imperial Russian army in the war against Turkey.

Clairvoyance A
    A visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight.
    Other than her charm and skill in Alchemy but she was also able to see the future one of her most famous prophies were that of the French Revelation and the warning she gave to Marie Antionette

Elixir of Life B
    A skill that denotes the ability to purification and eternal youth in the form of a liquid known as the Elixir of Life or the Elixir of Immortality.
    It was believed that the Comtesse created the Elixir of Life and was her secret to immortality.
    Noble Phantasm:

La Très Sainte Trinosophie

The Most Holy Threefold Wisdom

Written by the Comtesse herself this book details the mysteries of Alchemy, Masonry and Kabbalah coded with Arabic, Chaldean Hebrew, cuneiform, ionic Greek, Syriac, esoteric ideograms, hieroglyphs and French text.
    Last edited by SnowPrincess24; July 14th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This seems like a poor place to ask for help, and I'm almost certain you're not going to get many replies here. If you want help for a fan-made Servant you'd be better off asking in the Create-A-Servant thread, or PMing one of the main posters there. Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about Theosophy and the like so I can't really suggest anything for her NP, other than it being some kind of amplifier for her Magecraft.

Also, wouldn't the Elixir of Life make more sense as an NP than a Personal Skill?

Blog Entries
    Actually, one thing I do know St. Germain was associated with is the concept of the "Age of Aquarius", some kind of golden age where humanity could fulfill their spiritual potential. Maybe you could combine her NP with that, and make it so the book creates a Bounded Field once opened that establishes the Age of Aquarius around her. All mysteries and Noble Phantasms tied to the current age of man would be weakened, while her own spells would be powered up.

A little generic, I know, but it's the best I can come up with offhand.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

in a DeLorean
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    or PMing one of the main posters there
    Unless this is Daneel, don't do this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Unless this is Daneel, don't do this.
    Regulars in CaS do tend to PM each other for help every now and then (in fact, I just answered one this afternoon). Not sure what you mean about Daneel, since he strikes me as someone less eager to give advice on sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

in a DeLorean
    Yeah, but SnowPrincess clearly wants to go for her own take on the Count.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

in a DeLorean
    Ah yes, The Visitor in the Silk Hat. Never seen this fanart of him though. Also, I think he normally has a mustache in this form?

- - - Updated - - -

C A S T L E V A N I A !
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    so would the mean it be like an Anti-Thaumaturgy Noble Phantasm or a Barrier Noble Phantasm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowPrincess24 View Post
    so would the mean it be like an Anti-Thaumaturgy Noble Phantasm or a Barrier Noble Phantasm
    I guess Anti-Thaumaturgy, since it'd be powering up her Magecraft and weakening the enemy's?