Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes View Post
    Yeah, maybe that would work, but I still wanted mod confirmation. I worry about things that I think might have precedent that makes me concerned, like that time a person randomly plugged an off-site Kirei appreciation day and Seika told them no and locked the thread for weird unsolicited advertising.
    The thing is in that case that the guy was doing pretty much nothing else.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    I shut him down because he'd made three different threads (with the same content) advertising that, plus a post in the fanclub, which is spam by any measure.

Other factors are that he was an admin in the club whose event he was promoting, that I presume you'd make a post/thread which would inspire some BL discussion (as AO3 doesn't have associated forums) rather than trying to get people in one of our fanclubs to go to another forum's fanclub, and that we're just more inclined to give leeway to people if they've actually made good posts at some point.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, thank you both. I just wanted to make sure since I kind of assumed it was something along those lines, but I didn't want to cross any.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Still trying to make a Baidu Account Forbiddenone's Avatar
    What sorcery causes everyone else's sig pictures to be centered while mine remains crammed on the left, and how can I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Dying, save me. I need your piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    They'll probably kill the red oni before I'm done with the story quests. I'm just an unfortunate girl destined to never get DP.

Blog Entries
    The center feature in the text editor yo
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?