Thread: Justs finished Fate stay night what to read next

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Yato's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Justs finished Fate stay night what to read next

I just finished fate stay night (All 3 routes), and loved it, what should I watch/read next from the fate universe, any thoughts?(It was my first fate/anything)

- - - Updated - - -

oops thought i was in general discussion

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to Beast's Lair. Questions like this can be directed to the Questions thread, here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...your-friend%29

As for more material to read, you could also read Tsukihime or Kara no Kyoukai, done by the same author and set in the same multiverse. If you want to read more Grail Wars, then the first that comes to mind is Fate/Zero, a prequel. Fate/Apocrypha is another you can read, though it's set in a different universe, and it's not a free-for-all, but a faction war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    next read fate/hollow ataraxia
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dont actually, hollow is bad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I heard the parts actually written by Nasu (so, like, the plot-important parts rather than SoL) are actually good

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    I've heard about the fate/zero anime, is that adapted from a visual novel?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate/Zero was originally a light novel, by Urobuchi.

JP Friend Code
    I think I'll try fate zero, I've heard good things about the anime, am i correct in assuming its about the holy grail war prior to FSN.

Blog Entries
    Yes.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Banned
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Thanks everyone!
    [01:10] <Pai> But... but...
    [01:10] <Pai> Guys, I've been skipping the rolling animations.
    [01:10] <Orange> don't give up
    [01:10] <drakon136> don't do that
    [01:10] <Pai> I am already down 3000 dollars btw.
    [01:10] <@Lianru> oh my god
    [01:10] <Pai> In 10 minutes.
    [01:10] <Orange> wait you already rolled 3000 dollars in 10 minutes?
    [01:10] <Reiu> jesus christ
    [01:10] <Orange> how many quartz is that
    [01:10] <@Lianru> 6k
    [01:11] <@Lianru> ish
    [01:11] <Orange> 3000 dollars or 3000 quartz
    [01:11] <I3uster> dont u sometimes think pai
    [01:11] <Pai> Dollars.
    [01:11] <I3uster> u could literally buy a hooker to dress up as scathach at that price
    [01:11] <Pai> A... real woman?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Read/watch Fate/Zero, then if you want more from the FSN side of things then go do Fate/hollow ataraxia for all of that Nasuverse junk food goodness and to round out the original 'Fate trilogy'. Check out the other Fate spinoff materials like Fate/EXTRA or Fate/Apocrypha.

Also, if you want more Nasuverse titles outside of Fate, then yeah, we'd recommend reading other essential materials such as Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai as well.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; September 20th, 2015 at 02:18 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Since the other only mentioned reading the light novels, I'm gonna say: make sure you check out the Kara no Kyoukai anime movie series at some point, when/if you start digging into the non-Fate Type-Moon stuff. It's really really good.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."