Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Thread: LOLheadcanon

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wasn't it already clear that saving humanity was the point of the grail from the start? Just that Zouken went crazy/senile and the Einzbern focused on winning over everything else.

So, if Justicia couldn't leave the castle because she was too weak, how did she go to Fuyuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    i should be writing my dissertation right now so let me just Ctrl-V a conversation I had with the late Christemo about this topic
    this is an odd definition of conversation
    Last edited by Akanzara; October 26th, 2015 at 08:55 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Akanzara View Post
    So, if Justicia couldn't leave the castle because she was too weak, how did she go to Fuyuki.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Her name isn't Justicia get out

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Yeah not sure why people are surprised/disappointed by the Einzberns wanting to save humanity. We knew Justeaze wanted to save humanity already, it's partly why Zolgen loved her. Iri was fully in support of Kiritsugu doing that. Amakusa Shirou was pursuing the effects of the Third for the same reason, he simply had the means to actually do it on a grand scale.

Ilya is pretty much the only person we've seen who has desired the Third or been an Einzbern and hasn't wanted to save humanity.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Justicia was an accident. When they made her they didn't expect anything but they got something with the talent of their master or even above it.
    Huh. So the whole thing about them being a thousand years old is more like a thousand years of them as homunculi/looking specifically for the Third via homunculi?

"…But the Holy Grail is what the Einzbern family proposed in the first place. Their history spans a thousand years. A family that lasted for a thousand years without spawning any branch families is rare.
    Do you understand, Emiya Shirou? The Einzbern family has only pursued the fulfillment of the Holy Grail for a thousand years.
    A thousand years. They are crazy, continuing their deeds from the time when barbarism such as mass murder was allowed for the sake of recovering holy ground.
    They are not fanatics, not obstinate, nor crazy. They just held the hopeless cross to enforce the meaninglessness."

- - - Updated - - -

Justeaze is dumb and terrible, let us keep something sensible, Koto.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Look you're just going to have to accept it the way you accept "Illyasviel" or "Leysritt". Einzberns don't have actual German names and trying to find one that matches a nasuname is a fool's errand.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; October 26th, 2015 at 10:04 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Her name sounds romance, not german.

I'd go with Justiza.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Look you're just going to have to accept it the way you accept "Illyasviel" or "Leysritt". Einzberns don't have actual German names and trying to find one that matches a nasuname is a fool's errand.
    I'm not trying to find one that matches; I'm trying to find one that's a bit less silly.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Blog Entries
    Do romance languages do the Ju=Yu thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I'm not trying to find one that matches; I'm trying to find one that's a bit less silly.
    Call her Susan then.

Blog Entries
    if she was made around 900 CE her actual name is probably something weird af in Old Saxon
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Okay.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    Basically I know it's useless to even argue about this because most people have already formulated their own mental pronunciation based on their preferred spelling of the name and will not consider that we're talking about how to spell a name that is pronounced yoos-tee-zeh no matter what letters you use, but I do it anyway because I love to suffer

Anyway.
    So they were tired and they made Acht who would be the "father" of all the homunculi.
    Probably best to not say Acht when you mean Jubstacheit now that we know that Acht is just his 8th terminal and probably wasn't made until way later.

Speaking of Jubstacheit he really is just an AI, he doesn't have a humanoid personality or anything, just makes his terminals act as if they do. And is compared to a forgotten old clock that keeps on ticking anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Going through the scan now:
    So Einzbern were set up 1 CE.
    The apprentices' plan was to make their master. So then the master they would have made would have Heaven's Feel. To use an analogy, if you made a Ryougi you'd have made someone with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.
    Went on for 900 years full of failure. At the end they made Justicia, a homunculus.
    Justicia was an accident. When they made her they didn't expect anything but they got something with the talent of their master or even above it.
    Apprentices were displeased, cos even if she could use Heaven's Feel for a bit, she was a mutation, an accident.
    But whatevs they got their Third Magic right? Or at least proof of it.
    So going on with this theory, they decided to mass produce homunculi thinking that if they got Justicia, it'd be a matter of course until they got something better than her. So they were tired and they made Acht who would be the "father" of all the homunculi.

The problem with Justicia was that she took several years just to "save" one person. So it was pretty impossible to "save" everyone cough shirou kotomine cough. While Justicia didn't age, she was incredibly weak and couldn't leave the castle. Basically a stiff breeze would kill her.
    Also her intelligence and mind didn't age at all so for her it was like "seeing the same day for eternity." She never grew.
    And if she went outside to actually learn stuff, she would be basically committing suicide cos stiff breeze.
    So they made something that exceeded humanity but couldn't save humanity, either way they reached the limit of their ability.
    So some apprentices left, some committed suicide.

Either way the homunculi who were left behind followed the mission. Save humanity, make a miracle reappear.
    All homunculi made after used Justicia as a basis.

A lot more stuff but it's late.
    At one point the Einzbern wanted to make the Greater Grail in space.
    You, you are a bona fide treasure. Thank you so much for showing us the way with the power of moon runes.

Blog Entries
    Basically I know it's useless to even argue about this because most people have already formulated their own mental pronunciation based on their preferred spelling of the name and will not consider that we're talking about how to spell a name that is pronounced yoos-tee-zeh no matter what letters you use, but I do it anyway because I love to suffer
    Too late, she's now Susan.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you think nasu has ocd

"one of these families didnt completely forget why the hell they were doing this, quickly lets fix that"
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Literally the only 2 spellings I will accept are Justeaze and Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    you think nasu has ocd

"one of these families didnt completely forget why the hell they were doing this, quickly lets fix that"
    Its as if Nasu thinks obsessively sticking to old ways without advancing is bad.....
    Last edited by Kotonoha; October 26th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Its as if Nasu thinks obsessively sticking to old ways without advancing is bad.....
    Let me just move a word ...

Its as if Nasu obsessively thinks sticking to old ways without advancing is bad.....
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    susan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Let me just move a word ...
    bad old Nasu is advancing to Its ways as if thinks obsessively without sticking