Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 405

Thread: Dragon Punching Yankee- Martha FC

  1. #41
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    No, see, the order of business is that first you build up the points with them, they turn evil, and then you go evil with them because you accept them no matter what. Down that way lies the true path of righteousness, by my summations.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  2. #42
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    No, see, the order of business is that first you build up the points with them, they turn evil, and then you go evil with them because you accept them no matter what. Down that way lies the true path of righteousness, by my summations.
    In other words, you throw away who you were. I cannot accept that. I'd rather try to bring them back to the light again. It's much more painful, yet satisfying and fulfilling if you succeed.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  3. #43
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    In other words, you throw away who you were.
    Seems like a pretty fair deal to me! Being an island or normality and morality is far less colorful than the latter! :V

    No one actually do this in real life.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  4. #44
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Seems like a pretty fair deal to me! Being an island or normality and morality is far less colorful than the latter! :V

    No one actually do this in real life.
    That's how I am. I like to take the harder path sometimes. Because why the fuck not?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  5. #45
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    This is what happens when we run out of Martha fanart to post.

    God help us all. :P
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  6. #46
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This is what happens when we run out of Martha fanart to post.

    God help us all. :P
    What's that?

    The Last Episode, you say?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  7. #47
    MEoDP are awesome, unless they're looking at you. beautyandnotthebeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This is what happens when we run out of Martha fanart to post.

    God help us all. :P
    Try posting only one or two at a time.
    That'll put a stop to all this.
    If the question is Tsukihime vs Fate, what is the answer.

  8. #48
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    What's that?

    The Last Episode, you say?
    It'll take a lot more than that to get a 420 joke out of me, sonny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    What's that?

    The Next Episode, aheyheyheyyyy
    Actually, no, it doesn't.



    To get things back on track, her third form is definitely the best, both from a card art and a sprite perspective.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 26th, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  9. #49
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Too much chain and plate mail on muh priest.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  10. #50
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    It's like you want her to go unprotected in battle or something, jeez.

    And hey, couple that with the leotard and the red thigh highs and it's a, well, eye-catching design.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  11. #51
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,403
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Why are they bullying Benkei.
    Extorting monuments
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  12. #52
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,779
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    395687827
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Extorting monuments
    That's some hilariously harsh meta-commentary.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  13. #53
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,226
    JP Friend Code
    574132069
    FGO:574132069/Asunder (Support: Chibi [Level:Maxxed])

  14. #54
    Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,558
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Why is Dark Martha a thing, and why is it a thing that I want to be an actual thing this badly?
    Because she looks like Sakura

    Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

  15. #55
    Ero book lover mirakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The land of fancy accents
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,055
    JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211


    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

    It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

    FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

  16. #56
    『It's not my fault』 Roxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Because she looks like Sakura
    you take that back


  17. #57
    『It's not my fault』 Roxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,353





  18. #58
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    you take that back

    Very much like Sakura.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  19. #59
    . . . Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,368
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    What's with Christian lewdity in the Nasuverse? =_=
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  20. #60
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    What's with Christian lewdity in the Nasuverse? =_=
    Because the Catholic church is EVUL. And EVUL = SEXY!

    Smiles I have protected so far


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •