Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Volume 1-1

thx ED, Girls Work anime when

Just out of curiosity, how long is a Fire Girl volume compared to an Apocrypha volume?
    I'm definitely interested in starting the series (the guy who wrote it co-designed Astolfo after all, so it can't be bad!) but I'd prefer to do it when a good quantity of content is already available.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Well, the Apocrypha volumes were generally between 400 and 500 words each (with the exception of the first volume, which was around 360), which is maybe a bit above average for a LN.

Fire Girl, on the other hand, is a bit more varied. The first two volumes are each between 300 and 350, the third volume after that is around 430, and the fourth volume reaches a whopping 600 pages. And there are still two more volumes (and another one soon to be released) that I haven't seen yet, which I expect not to lack in content after that precedent. So yeah, you can except a lot of content from this series, even more than Apocrypha.
    Last edited by EDreamer; February 17th, 2016 at 07:22 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Alright, thanks EDreamer.
    By first two volumes having 300-350 pages each I assume you mean 1-1 and 1-2, right? (not 1-all and 2-all)

If that's the case it means there's likely more than enough to start soon.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Yeah, I mean Vol 1-1 and 1-2. (I just call them "first" and "second" in casual conversation since it's simpler that way.)
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Great. Thanks for de-confusing my very confused brain.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    The translation of Volume 1-2 has begun! I've opened up a new thread for it, so just follow this link: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...lation-Vol-1-2