Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaking off the Strings (NSFW)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Shaking off the Strings (NSFW)

Zero

The seat wasn't very comfortable. She squirmed and squirmed but couldn't quite find that perfect position. Perhaps just a bit more, Illya thought, as she shifted to the left.

Only for a warm hand to descend upon her head and give it a reassuring pat.

"It'll just be a few minutes," Shirou whispered into her ear, tickling it with his breath. He probably didn't mean anything by it, but she couldn't help but shift away even further instinctively, shooting her younger brother a sour, accusatory look.

"You're doing it again." she said.

He acknowledge it with a rueful smile and backed off, raising his hands in a gesture of defeat. "Guilty as charged. But maybe you'll start to miss being treated like a kid, after this."

"Nope!" Of course she would, but stupid Shirou couldn't know about it. Illya twisted away with a harrumph. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, as she'd practiced in the mirror back home, and did her best impression of a royal pout. Belatedly she realized it was impossible to see Shirou's crestfallen reaction from this position, but it was also too late to drop the act and still retain the upper hand.

After a few minutes of stalemate, Illya's neck was beginning to hurt. Or at least, it would've hurt if she could still feel pain. At the very least, it'd gone numb, much like the tips of her fingers had, the previous week. The fact that the office wasn’t very well ventilated didn’t help much.

Thankfully, Shirou's dumb placation from before proved accurate. A door opened, a chair was pulled back, someone sat on it and audibly released the day's tension from their body, and then scooted forward, grating wooden legs against wooden floor.

"Did I interrupt something?" was the stranger's introduction.

"No." Illya was the first to reply, before Shirou could get a word in and say something stupid. She snapped her head back and pretended she hadn't just been caught in an embarrassing position. "I was just... stretching."

"Stretching," said the bespectacled woman, who was leaning on the desk with her hands clasped under her chin, watching her guests with something approaching amusement.

Illya nodded. "Stretching."

She turned her head towards Shirou, who shrugged. "Gotta keep those muscles moving."

"...right." The woman dropped the topic as if it was the previous year's headline on a newspaper blowing through a deserted alleyway. "Well then, if you two are finished with the calisthenics, you can decide who's waiting outside."

Shirou started up a protest that was aborted before it could even be born by an upraised finger and a no-nonsense attitude. "It's threatening to me," the woman explained. "If I'm confronted by a pair of strange magi, even in my own office. For peace of mind I'll speak to one of you, and one of you only. Normally I'd suggest the shorter one run around a bit, but since she seems to be the brains of this operation, maybe it'd be best if you went to buy drinks. We'll be talking, and it won't be a ten minute interview."

Shirou gazed helplessly at Illya, who stared at the woman with furrowed brows, receiving nothing in response. After a moment of thinking, she arrived at her answer:

"Tea," she said firmly. "Darjeeling." She didn't have to mention that bags were a no-no. Shirou had learned that one the hard way.

"Um, I don't think they have that-."

"And one for me," said the woman, eyes meeting Illya's. "There's a small place just down the road. Four blocks down. Don't worry, it'll be a pleasant walk."

Even Shirou could see where he was outmatched. He left like a sad dog. Illya wanted very badly to laugh and reassure him, but she couldn't lose face here.

"You're a hard woman to find," she said as soon as she was sure Shirou was out of earshot.

The aforementioned woman gave a half-hearted shrug. "Only to those looking. But you seem to have managed it."

"I had help."

The woman cocked her head to the side. "Was it useful?"

Short answers weren't her kind of thing, but Illya bore with it. The woman's stare was uncomfortable in many ways. They hadn't agreed to anything yet but she could already sense a hunger in those eyes, as if the woman was staring right through her skin and into her failing internal organs.

"Not especially. I think you let me find you, Aozaki Touko."

Touko smirked. "And why would I be interested in the princess of a dead family, Illyasviel von Einzbern?" She sat up, straightening her back and pulling a cigarette out of her breast pocket in one smooth motion. She plopped it into her mouth and made to light it with fire before noticing Illya's frown. Reconsidering, she opted to keep it merely a prop.

Illya debated beating around the bush some more, but decided against it. Just being here was making her nervous, and she wanted this done as fast as possible. Talking to a Sealing Designate was dangerous for a Magus, doubly so for a girl who wouldn't be missed at the end of the day. The Mage's Association was at least predictably evil, though less inclined to offer a good deal.

"I'm a Holy Grail," she said.

Touko's cigarette fell out of her mouth. She didn't even notice. "Run that by me again?"

"A Holy Grail. My body serves as a vessel to revive the Third Magic. Not a completely, but-."

"No, no." Touko raised her hand. "That's enough. I suspected something along those lines. The Fuyuki incident was a hotly debated topic in London, or so my contact said. You must be what went wrong."

"Yes."

"Which would make you a homunculus, likely with an inconvenient expiry date, because the Einzbern just had to experiment."

"...yes." It was almost scary how fast the woman connected the dots. Illya was glad she couldn't shudder anymore. This was possibly the first time the princess had been put in a situation where she held no power at all, and it wasn't pleasant.

"And," said Touko as she smiled sweetly. "You think I can help."

Illya's lack of reply was enough of an answer.

Touko realized she was all but draped over her desk, and straightened, leaning back into her chair. "Well, I can't fix you. It's not exactly my area of expertise, and your soul is just as much the problem as your body." Something in Illya's stomach seemed to become three times heavier. "But I can probably give you time. More than you have now. A decade at least. That is what you're here for, isn't it?"

Now Illya was as light as a feather, yet she felt herself becoming more brittle by the second, hooked onto the Aozaki's every word. Six months ago she wouldn't have been this excited, but in that time Illya had grown to understand just how much she wanted to stay alive. She tried to come up with something witty or sharp, in true magus fashion, but she could only summon up a pitiful request: "Do it."

"Now, now," Touko picked up the fallen cigarette and waved it around lazily. "Don't be hasty. I haven't named my price yet, and it's going to be high. Being the only one in the world who can do what I do means I'm free to gouge you as much as I please."

Perhaps it was just her imagination, but Illya could've sworn that the temperature of the room was higher now than it had been earlier. It would explain why her heart was beating twice as fast, and why beads of sweat were slowly running down her back. She debated refusing. There was still time. But Rin had worked hard getting her here. Shirou was giving it his all to make every day a wonderful one. She wanted to live, to laugh, and to spend more time with him.

Even so, a magus does not fear death.

"I know your price," Illya said, faking the bravery she couldn't feel. "And I know you'll accept, too. I'm the last of my kind. My body is unique. You'll never see another like it. Someone like you won't turn down a chance to study me. Not if you're half the magus I think you are."

The redhead nodded, the corners of her mouth curling up. "You're right," she said. "But also wrong. Do you know what you're signing up for, Einzbern? You will be mine for a week, to explore and use as I wish. I won't be merciful, girl. A magus has no need for such things. You might not even survive with yourself intact. Wouldn't it be better to enjoy what time you have left in peace?"

"No." Illya didn't even have to think about it. She stood from her chair and paused for a moment, realizing the desk was too tall. She turned, with some effort pulled her chair forward, then clambered on top of it. With the added height, she could slam her palm onto Touko's desk with something resembling authority. "It wouldn't."

At that precise moment, the door opened and Shirou all but fell in, clutching a plastic bag in his arms, panting and sweating, looking like he'd just run the whole four blocks. "I – hah – got the tea." he breathed. "Illya, you okay?"

For a moment the room was silent, and then, almost audibly, the tension evaporated. Illya half-giggled as she got off the chair. "Yes. Now that you're here. Shirou, why don't we go make the tea? Aozaki will let us use her kitchen while she pens the contract."

"So it's a deal? She can really help?" Shirou turned, about to say more, but Touko raised a hand.

"Save the thanks for later. Kitchen's on the right. Excuse the mess; I usually cook for one."

For the next few minutes Illya lied to herself, pretending she wasn't about to sign over her soul to a demon for a week. Shirou, perhaps sensitive enough to read her mood, didn't speak too much as they borrowed Aozaki Touko's dingy kitchen. Besides tea, Shirou had bought some apples, and took the time to show Illya how to slice them up and make little rabbits with the peels. But after a short fifteen minutes, they were called back in.

"Mm. Not bad." Touko munched on a wedge as she sipped at her tea, waiting for them to read it over. "Well? Is it to your liking? I tried to keep it simple, since you two aren't exactly Clock Tower material."

Illya had to ask for Shirou's help to translate a select few kanji she wasn't familiar with, but after a few minutes of reading she could understand the whole thing. It was fairly solid. An agreement to stay for a week at Aozaki's and participate in her experiments, and the puppeteer would fashion prosthetic organs to prolong Illya's lifespan. Standard clauses preventing serious or permanent injury were there, and even a 'safe word' clause that would allow Illya to opt out of the contract at any time if she so desired. This was without mentioning the generous number of breaks she'd been given to spend as she wished.

"Should we bring in Tohsaka?" Shirou whispered to her, as if Aozaki couldn't hear everything.

Illya shook her head and steeled her resolve. "No. I'll do it. Onii-chan, we can leave in seven days. Stay in a hotel here. I'll visit you or call when I can." Compared to a weekend in the woods with a pack of ravenous wolves, this would be child's play.

Touko handed her a pen. Without hesitation, Illya jabbed it into her finger and quickly signed her name in blood next to Touko's own.

It was done.

Shirou took a long time to leave, like an overprotective mother hen. As his face vanished behind the door, leaving only two people in the small office, Illya felt a twinge of fear in the pit of her stomach.

A pair of hands closed around Illya's shoulders, squeezing lightly. A warmth pressed against her back, and breath tickled her right ear.

"Your safe word is 'vermillion'." Touko said, her barely restrained excitement clearly audible. "We're going to have so much fun together."

-------------------------------

Why yes, this is a multi-chapter piece of soon-to-be erotic fiction. I started writing a one-shot and then it decided to turn into a whole story of its own. Please excuse the lack of lewd in the prologue; it will be delivered in pieces for your viewing pleasure. In fact, chapter one has already been finished, so expect to see it sooner rather than later.

Happy holidays, Beast's Lair.

(no i didn't accidentally post it in the rp section first who do you think i am)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Touko/Illya...?

That's... unexpected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Okay, hello, as you know I'm all for respecting the author's vision but do you mind if I give Ilya about 10 years or so, mentally
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erotic Leo Fanfic View Post
    as you know I'm all for respecting the author's vision
    Erm...

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh. Touko x Ilya? Was not expecting that one. Thought it was going to be "Touko asks Ilya for Shirou Sex" at the halfway point.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, hello, as you know I'm all for respecting the author's vision but do you mind if I give Ilya about 10 years or so, mentally
    it's too late leo

i'm already requesting a name change to Break Mk.II

Blog Entries
    Yes, but do you mind
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, but do you mind
    incredibly

that you would choose to mentally censor my work of art in this way is deeply offensive and i won't be localizing any more of my fics thanks to your intolerant attitude

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Illya entering into what's basically a BDSM contract with Touko? Okay then... (Seriously, I can't wait to see where this goes)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That's certainly a crack coupling if there ever was one.

Subscribed, and you know perfectly well why. V:
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    there's a nice seat you should be warming up

Blog Entries
    Bloble has been hitting the crack hard it would seem.
    poor oblivious Shirou
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Bloble, you were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the lolicons, not join them!

Blog Entries
    The prophecy has been broken! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Bloble, you were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the lolicons, not join them!
    . . . The Loli is strong with this one.

Hey, Touko could throw in some Shirou too, make Ilya comfortable and sometimes you just need a real dick with real jizz.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    sometimes you just need a real dick with real jizz.
    This is beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

The fic too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One

Aozaki Touko wasn't the type to hurry. It'd been just before noon when they'd finalized the contract. She spent much of the rest of the day showing Illya around the office, explaining what could be touched and what to stay away from, where the girl would sleep, and that she was to stay away from guests unless given explicit permission to reveal herself. Illya was given a mere glimpse into Touko's dark workshop, with a promise that she'd be seeing much more of it soon enough.

After that, Illya was sat down at Touko's desk while the woman went grocery shopping, given a stack of papers, and told to fill them out. Illya had started off the day apprehensive yet determined, but after the friendly tour, she was left merely confused at the sheer mass of seemingly irrelevant questions that had been thrust into her tiny arms. Why was her favourite flavour of ice cream suddenly relevant to an ethics-flouting Sealing Designate, and what could she possibly do with such information?

In the end Illya answered everything, half-sure it was just busywork to keep her occupied. It beat being dumped into a pool of rapidly decomposing homunculi.

When Touko came back with some store-bought lunch boxes, humming some pop song she'd heard on the radio, Illya's suspicions were confirmed: this woman was no cook. They ate quickly and in silence, with Touko making no effort at starting a conversation and Illya shovelling the food down without bothering to expose it to her slowly failing taste buds.

There were two hours before the scheduled bed time, and Illya was beginning to hope the first day would go by smoothly.

"Now then..."

She'd hoped wrong.

Touko removed her glasses and lay them on the table. Suddenly the lazy smile she'd been displaying was gone. Her eyes were sharp, glaring holes into Illya, who would've been caught off guard if she hadn't been expecting something like it.

"Before we go further, I'll need to set up a diagnostic link between us. So, to the Workshop."

The workshop. The place Illya hadn't been shown.

They went through a pair of doors and down a long flight of stairs. It was cold and dark and smelt of formaldehyde. Illya didn't shiver, though. The snows of Germany had been much colder.

Touko pulled a cord hanging from the ceiling, switching on a number of bright lights. Now this was a proper workshop. Illya saw shelves upon shelves coating the walls, holding up books and jars of various substances. There were three desks with innumerable drawers and four doors branching off into different rooms. But the star of the show was a wide, cushioned operating table that took up the whole center of the vast room, surrounded by what Illya presumed was a state-of-the-art medical equipment, both mundane and magical.

"Hop on."

Illya did.

"Now take your clothes off."

Illya was halfway through unfastening her blouse before she realized what Touko was asking. Her face turning red, she folded her arms and glared at the older woman. "Why?" was her suspicious question.

Touko, in the middle of rummaging through a cupboard, answered without missing a beat: "Because they'll get in the way."

"The way of what!?"

"Contract. You do know how it works, don't you?"

Illya did. Or at least, she had some vague inclinations. Some of the books she'd glanced at, back in the old castle, had mentioned something about tantric rituals. She'd always been too embarassed to properly read through. But if Touko was thinking what she was thinking...

The magus was too busy to care about some protests. She fished out a purple liquid, measured a small amount into a beaker, replaced it, filled it two thirds of the way up with a light green liquid, topped it off with water, and mixed the whole thing until she got something resembling butchered apple juice, which she measured into two smaller test tubes, one of which she promptly downed. Upon turning to see a still fully clothed girl perched on her table, Touko frowned.

"Hey," she said. "I wasn't joking. This isn't even me experimenting; it's just preparation for the actual procedures. What happened to all of your confidence from earlier?"

"B-but I... I've never..."

Touko was going to continue further, but stopped before voicing anything. She saw her subject's brows furrowing, the muscles in her pale neck tightening. A little further and the contract would be null and void. This one couldn't be pushed into such things so easily.

"I understand," Touko said, softly now, changing her tactics. "Don't worry. I won't be doing anything strange to you. All you need to do is swallow this-." She brandished the remaining test tube. "-and kiss me. That's it."

"K-kiss!?"

"Yes." The Aozaki's lips curled up. "Kiss. Don't worry, we're both girls, so there's nothing strange about it, right? It's not like I'm that big 'brother' of yours."

Illya's cheeks were as red as her eyes. "I, um." Scrabbling for a counter-attack, she latched onto something else. "Th-then why do I need to be naked?"

"Both of us, actually." With that, Touko slipped off her jacket, hung it on a nearby rack, and began unbuttoning her shirt in a rather business-like fashion. "Physical intimacy makes the contract more effective, though for our purposes, just the top will be enough. I'll be examining you later, so think of it as a warm up. The fluid is a tracer formed of my prana. It'll make things easier."

One at a time, Illya's excuses evaporated, but something below the pit of her stomach seemed to ache at the mention of those words. A kiss. She'd never kissed anyone before. Not even the one she wanted to. But this was a small price to pay. Touko wasn't lying. She couldn't lie, thanks to the contract. So in the end, it was all up to her.

"...I've never kissed anyone before," Illya whispered. Her downcast eyes rose and immediately fixated on the difference in Touko's attire.

The older woman hadn't bothered to wear a bra. She stood, topless, arms crossed underneath her ample breasts, pushing them up without bothering to hide anything. Her eyes were focused on some far-off place and she toyed with a pencil with the fingers of one hand as if it was a cigarette. Illya had seen Sella and Leysritt naked before while bathing, and had never been perturbed then, but for some reason this scene made her feel like a voyeur taking advantage of someone else.

Then Touko blinked and her sharp eyes took in Illya's still fully-clothed state. She sighed. "Okay, fine," she said. "I'll do it myself. Raise your arms and close your eyes, little princess."

In lieu of saying something embarassing and child-like, Illya did as she was told, squeezing her eyes shut as Touko and her mammaries approached. The woman's thin finges reached down and tugged at the knot of the satin serving as Illya's makeshift tie. It wouldn't come apart.

"Hm. Only ever undid my own," Touko murmured. "In that case..."

The hands vanished. Her eyes still closed and arms shaking in the air, Illya heard the click of heels on concrete as Touko circled around the surgical bed until she was behind her. Two arms reached around Illya's torso, fingers lingering on her throat for a moment before finding the knot and starting to tug at it.

A dozen seconds later, Touko let out a grunt of frustration. The angle was bad. Illya was on the opposite edge of the bed. From this position, the magus couldn't put any strength into her grip. Making up her mind, she kicked off her shoes and hopped onto the bed behind Illya, who jumped at the impact and feel of a warm body so close to her own, though she didn't open her eyes.

"Don't worry." The words came as a puff of air to the back of Illya's neck as Touko smoothly slid into place behind her, enveloping the smaller girl in her warmth. "Everything's fine. Compared to what is to come, this is nothing. Try getting used to the feeling of my skin on yours." The words were clinical, yet not unkind. She was practically sitting in the older woman's lap now. Illya could feel two hard nubs poking through her dress shirt, and their slight movement as Touko dealt with the knot seemed to leave trails of electricity on the girl's still-sensitive skin. Even when one of the maids washed her back, they'd never gotten this close. The few times Shirou had reluctantly consented to letting her sleep in his futon to ward off nightmares, he'd never embraced her this way.

It was done. The purple ribbon flapped in the nonexistent breeze. Illya's shirt loosened, draped on her shoulders rather than fitting her form as it once had. Fingers gripped and pulled, and in moments Illya shivered as she truly felt the slight chill of the basement. With only a bra to keep her warm, she couldn't help but be grateful for the heat at her back.

"Your skin is beautiful," Touko's whisper was somewhere between appreciative and non-committal. Illya couldn't imagine if it was sarcasm, teasing, or an honest compliment, and she didn't want to. "Like porcelain. None of my creations could ever claim the same. Now..." Touko pressed on, before Illya could gather her thoughts. "Drink. It'll warm you up."

Glass was at her lips. Illya obediently opened her mouth and felt a slimy, and slightly sour liquid flowing onto her tongue. Her cheeks scrunched up at the taste. But the cool fingers of Touko's free hand traced lines down Illya's throat as the other tipped the test tube, encouraging the girl to hesitantly swallow until the tube was empty.

Touko hadn't been lying. A warmth sprang up within Illya the moment she closed her mouth, starting at her chest and expanding throughout her body. It wasn't the searing heat of foreign prana, but rather a more gentle sensation that sent shivers down her spine.

Nothing more was said. Gentle pressure along the side of her jaw told Illya to turn her head to the left. Touko's fingernails, smoothed out and shortened for practical work, slid against her cheek, leaving more trails of fire in their wake. The cold and heat became more extreme; the room's temperature dropped, and the warm body cradling her's became Illya's sole refuge. Without thinking she leaned back against the older woman's chest, part of her wishing she could be enveloped entirely.

But that wasn't to be. Illya's head was extended as far possible without discomfort, parallel to her shoulder. Another puff of breath invaded her space, this time washing over her scrunched-up face. It smelt wet and ashy. Against her better judgement, Illya opened her eyes.

Red. As if she was staring into a mirror, Illya gazed into the unblinking pair of red eyes opposite hers.

No, not red. Brown. A deep shade that may have once been blood but was now the colour of rich oak. Yet there was no bend to them, no mercy or compassion or comfort. Before she could go further, or think of releasing a spell to charm the woman, Touko's free palm descended, gently covering Illya's eyes.

"Don't look," she whispered, nearer and nearer with every moment. "I'll do all the work. Try to relax."

And then they were connected.

On multiple levels, it was like being struck by lightning. Illya recognized a few of the sensations in some corner of her mind, associating them with the transfer of consciousness and a contract being formed. Yet others, like the soft lips pressing against hers, were completely alien. She tried to pull back and found herself unable to; one hand covered her eyes and the other was woven into her hair, pressing against her skull, not overpowering but still insistent. She was completely at another's mercy.

A moan arose in the back of Illya's throat and never made it out. The movement of Touko against her was like slipping into bed and diving under the covers. Their bodies were flushed together; no longer did Illya feel those two bumps hitting her back, because they were hers now. She was being cradled and holding a small form to her chest, kissing and being kissed, excited and scared all at once.

That warm puff of air again. Touko's lips parted and something wet and slimy snaked through, poking at Illya's mouth. So shocked was she that she inadvertently copied the older magus, giving Touko's tongue a chance to dart inside and run across Illya's sensitive gums as their breath mingled. The girl could taste the cigarettes, and feel the boundary between their individual selves slowly disintegrate with every passing moment as the heat within grew and grew and...

Reflexively she bit down onto thin air, and suddenly it was over.

Touko leaned back and wiped away the hint of saliva dripping down her chin with the back of one hand. She released Illya, who wobbled without the sudden support and would've fallen over had she not braced herself with both of her arms. In moments the older magus was all business, pulling on her shirt and buttoning it back up without a care in the world.

"There," she said, matter-of-factly. "Wasn't so bad, was it?" Once her shirt was done, she grabbed a tissue from a nearby box and wiped her face down more thoroughly. Despite her demeanor, Illya couldn't help but notice the flush in the magus' cheeks and her heavy breathing, which perfectly matched Illya's own.

Yes, Illya hadn't felt this tired since summoning Berserker. There was no associated pain, but it was as if her world had dulled just a bit more, the fire within her dying down drastically as its source of energy backed away. At least the throbbing in her crotch had died down with it.

She said the first thing that came to mind: "You're horrible." It was followed by a burst of righteous indignation. Who was this woman to treat her so terribly? She was Illyasviel von Einzbern! Even in this state, she deserved much more respect than had been given to her!

Angrily, Illya gathered up her discarded shirt and pulled it on, not bothering with the tie that only Shirou could get just right. She stood on unexpectedly wobbly feet, keeping herself going with pure willpower, and stared straight into those merciless eyes with a fierce glare.

Touko just snickered. She reached forward with the tissue and dabbed it against Illya's lips and chin, wiping away some drool. "Sure I am. That's why I'm stopping it early today."

"Early?"

"Yeah." Touko nodded, cool and collected once more. The final article she slipped on was her glasses, which somehow magnified her dry smile into a wider one. "It'll take some hours for the contract to be finalized. There's no sense continuing until then. You were very brave."

"Don't patronize me!"

This outburst had something closer to the intended effect: it wiped that false smirk from the Aozaki's face. The redhead stared down at Illya, who shook with the effort of keeping up the illusion of authority.

"I'll continue treating you like a child," Touko said, carefully and clearly. "For as long as you keep acting like one. If you're supposed to be older than you look, I'm not seeing it. Now if you prefer, I can take every last piece of information I'm owed out of that body of yours like a proper magus, or we can keep this relationship pleasant for the both of us. So, Miss Einzbern, what will it be?"

There were many things Illya could have said. Most of them started or ended with 'vermillion'. But something held her back. The warmth was still there, in the pit of her stomach, and somehow she knew with certainty that it was the same for Aozaki Touko. The person she'd signed herself over to wasn't kind, but neither was she needlessly cruel.

"...I'm going to bed."

To punctuate the declaration, Illya spun in place, clumsily snatched up her lost ribbon, and marched upstairs.

Alone in her workshop, Touko shrugged and lit up a cigarette.

That night, Illya's dreams tasted of smoke.

-------------------------------

No, I'm not gonna blue-ball BL for a week. Here's the second chapter and promised lewds. To answer Elf's question, I fully intend to make this thing a dick-free zone, though if there is overwhelming outcry a what-if chapter is always possibility. Of course feedback is always appreciated, especially since I'm a mostly straight guy and writing this kinda stuff is taking all of my meagre brainpower.

Blog Entries
    Well, this was about as good as I'd expected it to be. The experienced mature woman seducing the sheltered innocent (even if Illya's not exactly "innocent") schoolgirl is without a doubt pretty damn hot. Your writing is pretty good too and the character interactions really get across the requisite emotions. Also you totally should have titled this "Fifty Shades Of Vermillion"!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 17th, 2015 at 02:01 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Illya is awfully guileless.

Or perhaps too accustomed to domestic violence, instead of seduction.
    Last edited by Frostyvale; December 17th, 2015 at 02:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Guileless Illya is best Illya (except with Shirou, when it's the other way around).