Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1722252627

Thread: Lantz's Fanfiction AMA

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Lyco

long story but you aren't wrong, that said Satoshi is avenger, at least he qualifies.

@Dclock

considering that several of my works were actually well received your statement is false. if it's not then trust is impossible for the users here regarding me.

the actions of the characters is through the author's lens. It's a point of respect every author is entitled to regardless of whom. For example, I don't agree with Alfheim's views on several characters, regardless he's entitled to write them that way should he choose.

the story depends on the participants, if Chaos becomes a master, if Roa or Ciel or whomever the story will change it's base line. The rest of the story is an evolving state based on the main character's actions.

Blog Entries
    Avenge is a class made solely for Avenger, the one who shows up in Hollow Ataraxia. No other characters need apply.

Blog Entries
    How does Satoshi qualify as an Avenger- no, wait, don't tell me. It's another instance of him being "super special awesome". Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    @Imperial

yes, exactly. Avenger is however formless.

@Lyco

If you feel the need to be rude then please go somewhere else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post

considering that several of my works were actually well received your statement is false. if it's not then trust is impossible for the users here regarding me.
    Really? Must have missed it - or they must have been like your version of "The Sixth Sense". What fics were well received again?

By the by, can you please confirm this since I'm kinda confused: as of the current moment, you are seeking to write an "alternate story" along with writing the "initial version".

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades
    Given how quickly the project I mentioned is progressing I thought it time to say I'd like a second version to go up... Mind you if you guys have an alternate suggestion for the works parameters...

Blog Entries
    @Epiren

at this point I'm forgetting titles

Shinji's route and hospital food sucks are two that I definitely remember were very well received. There are more I'm just forgetting names atm. And before you say something about a lack of replies remember that Shinji's route was done on the proboards, so the user replies were toast.

What I'm saying is that Mike's version is going so quickly that I'll be done very shortly.

it's not an alternate version along with the initial version, I doubt a group would be out of the planning phase before I finish mike's attempt.

Blog Entries
    Between the time sink of the last year, the soft crash of Mike's aforementioned concept project and time rl spent thinking I've hit something of a wall. On the one hand I don't want to ruin the idea of discovery that comes with story reading but on the other I recognize the idea that there are questions that need (and will need) answers as the stories (especially Of Swords and Sorcery) go on. As a result I've been trying to figure out how to best answer concerns regarding some of the characters and logic used in the works. While I have come up with ideas I don't think I can come up with a polished solution on my own.

I came up with two thoughts, firstly a direct Q&A session (previous attempts were complicated largely by life kicking me in the dick but I already apologized for as much) second is the idea of standalone works to introduce the characters in further depth.

I'm uncertain which would work best for the community in general or if there's a better way to do this. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thank you for your time.