Page 179 of 299 FirstFirst ... 79129169174177178179180181184189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 5975

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Broken Chains (HP/FSN CYOA)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Leader
    Everyone seems stuck at this idea that it must be first place or else everything is for not, when second place is still very high indeed for such a young candidate.
    For what I would like to accomplish, first place is mandatory.

Couldn't care less what the Ministry thinks. I want the community's attention.

I'm only one voice though. What I want rarely comes to pass, and even when it does, it more than often goes in a direction I didn't predict. This is what I would like to happen, but it would be foolish to expect what I interpret as the 'correct' path to be unanimous.

Lestrange knowing about the book is not the same as handing it to her.
    It's the same as granting temporary ownership, which for a genius is plenty enough.

You don't become an equal by shooting to be a carbon copy of them.
    You know very well that is not what I am suggesting. I'm talking about achievement here, not a particular skill set.

People keep backing off of trusting Lestrange because it will make her win like that is some big crime.
    If you want to suggest full commitment with her, by all means, do so. I'm not trying to impede that. All I am saying is that I'm reluctant to share until we reach that point. The character itself isn't in cause, I would also say no to share with Ramona here, even knowing that Shinji will share with her during the mock trial.
    Last edited by Daiki; January 28th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

He also has a duty to Budge because he decided to keep the book for himself.
    Ok Daiki I help you because you look like only person who remember apreciate what Budge do for Shinji all this year.
    Unlike others who prefer play the "knight" everytime a girl is in problems instead of act like a "Potion champion".

[x] No

Choice 261:
    Stukov:
    [X] Speak with others who may know him
    Either Stukov's poor performance so far reflects his actual skill and, therefore, is not a substantial threat or he has been trying to get others to underestimate him. I've suspected that it is the latter for a while because of his public brooding after his defeat in combat. Stukov's defeat wouldn't be surprising on its own (although other champions thought so) because capoeira is a difficult fighting style to go up against for someone who is unprepared for it, but losing control after a taunt and making a public show of weakness in the champion dining area just seems like how someone would play the role of a loser. Hopefully, speaking with someone (his guest or the Russian press) that knows of his past accomplishments and behavior could reveal any inconsistencies.

Labelle:
    [X] Speak with Lady Yamato about Elesa
    Although we may be able to connect with Labelle by expressing sympathy and opening-up about the death of our family in the future, getting past her cover story would mean she wouldn't have to keep up the act in front of us.

Choice 262:
    [X] Experimenting with ingredients he learns about from his research
    We have spent a lot of time researching and that time will be wasted unless we put it into practice.

Choice 263:
    [X] No
    I'd say yes if we offer this as part of a full alliance with her, but we need her commitment before we share with her.

I want Shinji to make the best potion he is capable of and I believe our best chance of doing that is by entering a mutually beneficial alliance with Lestrange or Sajyou. This will probably come at the cost of our partner doing better than us, but we will still keep our promise to Budge as long as they win and appreciate his help.

[X] Speak with others who may know Mischa
    [X] Speak with Lady Yamato about Elesa
    [X] Experimenting with ingredients he learns about from his research
    [X] No

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Choice 261: Elesa - [x] Speak with others who may know them (Lady Yamato, in particular); Stukov - [X] Make an effort to see what events they compete in, [x] Speak with others who may know them (i.e. Lady Yamato implies knowing Elesa)

Choice 262: [X] Experimenting with ingredients he learns about from his research

Choice 263: [X] No

Choice 264: It is the moment you have no doubt all been waiting for - the "Manly Picnic", organized by Olu Akindele, to which, as the name implies, all of the male champions are invited. After all, the Champion of Uagadou finds it a tragedy that though they have been on the island together for close to a week, none of them have really taken the chance to get to know one another - unlike some of the women, who seemed to be speaking quite a bit with one another. No doubt, he thinks, alliances are being formed, even if on the surface, certain individuals - like Sajyou Ayaka, seem quite cold and callous (for had she not rejected him twice, not even deigning to acknowledge his presence, unlike Lestrange, whose flirtations and hints are an utter delight?)

Shinji, not knowing what a manly picnic is, but thinking that it would be a good opportunity to learn more about Stukov in a casual, relatively setting - since, he reasons, there would be no funny business if they were all together as part of a group, agrees to attend, even bringing a bottle of Amazake as his contribution, since surely, any picnic could use drinks, right?

...he hadn't quite expected that everyone else would also bring various suspicious-looking bottles and very little in the way of food, except perhaps a platter or two of chicken wings and other crudites.

'Oh well, how bad could it possibly be?'
    he asked himself, noting that the Champion of Nu'utea Kohu had not deigned to attend tonight's festivities. Perhaps the Polynesian was instead with Ramona, who he'd been chatting with at dinner? 'Let's do this...'

Aside from Mischa, who Shinji thinks this is a good opportunity to learn more about, who would else will he be focusing on talking to?

[ ] Olu
    [ ] Parambir
    [ ] Libatius
    [ ] None of the above
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; January 29th, 2018 at 04:50 PM.
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

Blog Entries
    [x] Parambir.

Dude's been an unknown so far. Fine with anyone though.

I have no real opinion here on who to pick so if someone has a good reason here to pick one over the others, I might switch. The one I wanted to talk to is not going to the manly picnic. Smart man.

*rolls randomly
    The die tell me that I should pick [X] Parambir for now.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; January 29th, 2018 at 06:13 PM.

[x] Parambir

The least known one, yes.

[x] Parambir

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    [x] Parambir

Choice 265: All in all, getting to know someone who he knows little about sounds like an excellent idea to Matou Shinji, especially someone from a school which in theory should be similar to Hogwarts, as India was once part of the British Empire. Still, unlike Olu, the Indian youth doesn't seem particularly outgoing, as Shinji has mostly noticed him keeping to himself at dinner, though he does occasionally speak to the female champions, and seems to get along well with Libatius, due to them both being rather quiet - if somewhat intense - people.

As Olu gestures for him to take a seat, the boy does so, positioning himself between Mischa and Parambir so he can better talk to both of them, all the while noting the drinks each have in their hand. Parambir has a large, frothing mug of something like beer cupped in his hands, while Mischa is clutching a smoky glass bottle and seems more relaxed than usual.

The Russian glances at him and grunts in greeting. Parambir nods and raises his mug.

"What did you bring?" the Indian Champion inquires, glancing at the bundle in Shinji's hands. "Is that the famed...how do you say? Sak-i? Sak-ay? of Japan?"

"Sake?" Shinji asks, as the other nods. "Well, I do have a good bit left over, from one of my...one of my adventures earlier in the year," he recalls with a wry expression, withdrawing a bottle of daiginjo-shu from the Mokeskin pouch at his waist. He'd originally obtained several casks of the stuff - and a few bottles - as bait to lure the tanuki into a trap (likely at one of the caverns with hot springs around Svalbard), though he'd never had the chance to use it, so he supposed he might as well let someone appreciate it. "I also have amazake, a traditional drink..." He gestured at the bundle he'd just set down. "Warm and with a hint of ginger, just right for a cold night like tonight."

"Eh, Vodka does a good enough job at keeping the fire in you, eh, Olu?" Mischa commented, to which African Champion gave a thumbs up as he downed a shot with a fierce growl.

"Ah, nice bit of kick," Olu murmured appreciatively, as he passed his cup around. "Matou, if you wouldn't mind?"

Shinji sighed but obliged, opening the chilled bottle and pouring a finger or two of the premium sake for the other, before passing the cup back around. Olu took the cup and raised it, as if saluting the Japanese boy, before tentatively taking a sip.

"Hmm..." the African youth murmured. He took another sip, nodding slowly. "This..." And then another, and his glass was empty. "Very light. Dry. Like wine, but...different. Not quite as full-bodied."

"Well, sake is rice wine," Shinji commented wryly.

Noting that Olu seemed to have enjoyed the experience, Mischa glanced over in interest at the bottle in Shinji's hands, and, as if making up his mind, held out his cup, which Shinji filled obligingly.

Once the cup had been filled almost to overflowing, and Shinji had stopped pouring to save the precious alcohol, the Russian brought the cup to his lips to take a speculative taste of the substance.

"Huh," the youth noted, before downing half the glass in a go. "Is not as good as Vodka. Too watery. Too light."

"Really?" Shinji inquired, only to be taken off guard when Mischa picked up an unused cup and pressed it into his free hand. "Huh?" he barely had time to ask, before the Russian filled it from one of the bottles near him.

"Vodka. Is good. You try it," the Champion of Koldovstoretz declared. "Product of good Russian distillery."

"Um, actually," Shinji began, looking down at the cup, and the tinted liquid within, whose high alcohol content he could smell. "I don't really..."

"Try it," the Russian Champion insisted. "I try yours, no? Or are you too good for Russian vodka?"

"That's...that's not what I'm saying," Shinji replied, totally out of his element and desperately trying not to unintentionally insult the older youth. He took a deep breath to settle his nerves. "I mean, yes, I'll try it."

The boy raised his cup to Mischa, mimicking what Olu had done, and gingerly - oh, so gingerly, brought the cup to his lips, only to recoil at the taste of it.

"Having some trouble?" Libatius commented wryly, as the German Brazilian had noted the boy's reaction.

"No. Not at all," Shinji replied stoutly, and raising his glass to the Brazilian, downed half the glass in one go, almost pouring it down his throat, as it burned all the way down, leaving the boy sputtering and coughing. How he didn't drop the glass, he didn't know - well, actually he did know, as Parambir, unwilling to see good vodka spilled on the ground, had saved the cup from falling as Shinji clutched at his thoat.

"Ah, first timer! Strong kick, yes?" Mischa inquired, slapping Shinji's back heartily.

"Y-yes," Shinji answered. "Very...strong," he panted, as the coughing began to subside.

"Tis easier after first time. You try again. Prove Mischa right, yes?"

"O-kay," Shinji agreed, wondering if he was doing the right thing as he took the cup back from Parambir, who was looking at his questioningly. Raising the glass once more to each other other Champions present, he tried to think of something to say, since wasn't there some tradition of a...a...a toast? "To...to your health!" he declared, somewhat unsteadily, feeling his cheeks flush.

"Vashe Zdorovye!" Mischa answered, as the other spoke some variety of the sentiment.

As one, they downed their drinks, with Shinji finding that Mischa was right. It was easier after the first time. A little. Since his throat was kind of numb.

"Come, let us talk," the Russian said jovially, now that everyone had partaken of a ritual first drink. "Good honest talk between men. Not like interviews. So many were...what is word...полны дерьма?"

"Full of shit?" Libatius offered, to which Mischa nodded.

"Da! Like that amerikanka, Labelle. World peace, pah!"

"Well, you know Americans," Parambir commented almost meditatively. "They're all full of hot air. No surprise their Champion would be all talk."

Mischa nodded vigorously.

"That said, in that sense, she does represent the values of America, doesn't she?" the Indian Champion continued. "All talk, no action. Like Hollywood, no...depth."

"I'll drink to that," Olu agreed. "To depth!" he toasted, as everyone raised their glasses, with Shinji hoping they wouldn't notice that he hadn't was--

"Ah, how rude. I forgot to give you back your cup," Parambir commented, proceeding to refill it before doing so.

Shinji mumbled something like thanks, and, with the others, took a deep swig. The liquid this time was earthier, not quite as fiery, though it still knocked him for a loop.

"It is true about Americans," Olu said dryly, when they'd finished a round. "I rather prefer European girls, myself. More...refined. More down to earth. Less vapid."

"You prefer one particular European girl," Libatius shot back, smirking as he noted Olu's look of surprise. "We've all seen you staring at her like a dog in heat."

"As if you don't find anyone here attractive," the African responded defensively. "I mean...that Japanese Champion. Man, she's something else. I'd certainly wouldn't mind spending some quality time with her. Don't you agree, Libby?"

"...don't call me that," the other said frostily, taking sip of his drink. "As for question, I don't think this is an entirely appropriate topic. I'm engaged. Happily."

"Hey man. You're a man, you've got eyes," Olu needled. "Besides, you seem to like Japanese girls, given how much you look up to the World--"

"--I said that this isn't very appropriate," the Brazilian repeated, rather tersely. "Bring it up again, and I will leave."

"Man, for someone who wrote the book on how to party with potions, you're kind of a killjoy, Fiesta-dude," Olu complained, with Libatius' expression looking very...complicated for a second, as if he was contemplating something profound, before the man exhaled.

"Better than being a lecher."

"...hey, nothing wrong with enjoying the single life," the African Champion noted coolly. "Just because you decided to chain yourself down doesn't mean the rest of us can't have fun. Right, Matou?"

"W-why are you dragging me into this?" the Japanese boy sputtered.

"You've got an...appreciation for beauty, don't you? Even if you know that your chances are like 'Icarus flying too close to the sun,'"the Champion of Uagadou reasoned, his voice inflecting up in the sing-song way of someone quoting something. "It's not like you're exactly subtle about it. See, your cheeks are all red!"

"A-about what?" Shinji asked, noting that his face indeed felt like it was on fire. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Akindele, stop bothering Matou," the Brazilian Champion cut in, preventing Olu from saying anything worse, as Shinji glanced at him and nodded in thanks. "Besides, if you're after Lestrange, Matou's probably way ahead of you. She trusted him to look after her guest and all, no?"

"Wh...at?"

For once, the African Champion's face was utterly blank.

"You heard me. They seem to get along well," Libatius Muller noted, turning to Shinji. "Your schools are doing the Tri-Wizard Tournament this year, right?"

Shinji nodded hesitantly.

"See? I'm sure they already met before this. So don't rag on the kid. His chances are probably better than yours, especially if what the French press says about him being this modern day Lancelot means anything."

"M-modern day Lancelot?" Olu sputtered, his expression of twisted shock and incredulity one to marvel at indeed. "What--?"

"Well, that's what they say, anyway," Libatius concluded, sipping his drink. "How true it is...?"

The Brazilian shrugged.

For a moment, silence reigned. And in that moment, Shinji realized that there was an opportunity to take control of the conversation, to glean something about...one of the people here. But who, and how?

[ ] Mischa - ask him about his past
    [ ] Mischa - compliment him on his performance at the Opening Ceremonies
    [ ] Mischa - (write-in)
    [ ] Parambir - compliment him on his hand to hand skills
    [ ] Parambir - compliment him on his cooking
    [ ] Parambir - ask him about his school, since Shinji knows little about it
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; January 30th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

"Good honest talk between men. Not like interviews. So many were...what is word...полон дерьма?"
    Since interviews is plural, correct form will be полны дерьма.

"Vashe zrodovye!"
    Zdorovye. Or he just so drunk?

"Da! Like that amerikanskiy, Labelle. World peace, pah!"
    If I understand correctly and he tried to say american, it will be amerikanka, not amerikanskiy.
    Last edited by Desann; January 30th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desann View Post
    Since interviews is plural, correct form will be полны дерьма.

Zdorovye. Or he just so drunk?

If I understand correctly and he tried to say american, it will be amerikanka, not amerikanskiy.
    Much appreciated, thank you!

Much appreciated, thank you!
    Feel free to ask if you have any questions about Russian language (or Russia in general), I will be glad to help.

Olu I do believe it is not wise to piss off the Brazilian Snape. If this was a video game I think I would see a Libatius will remember this action line pop up.

And Olu is doing everything he can to make me lose respect for him. I am still hoping he turns out to be just acting or just looks harmless but really a deadly person, much like his Hippo form suggests to me. An almost Fred or George African equivalent. So far he just seems to be the kind of person that everyone at Britain suspects Shinji is.

But if he turns out not to have any teeth, then I look forward to witnessing his downfall. Its just a matter of what champion (if any) that will there to help it along or fail to save the fool. In my head, its just a battle if it will be Libatius or Lestrange.

[X] Parambir - compliment him on his hand to hand skills

Might be better to ask about the schools but since this is a manly picnic, why not talk about the manly art of fighting? Mischa will approve of this topic change for sure. Asking Mischa of his past seems a little too soon and coming out of left field to be asking it at this point in the picnic.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; January 30th, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    All of these seems convenient baits to trigger either of them really. (Mischa triggered by cooking and getting his ass during the hand in hand fight)

Oh well, we decided to chat with Parambir, so be it. Like the dynamic between the champs, btw.

[x] Parambir - compliment him on his hand to hand skills

Quote Originally Posted by alfheimwanderer View Post
    "Da! Like that amerikanka, Labelle. World peace, pah!"
    Well, yes - new 1995 year was the time of first Chechen war, storming of Grozny, where the things went south. And Misha appeared in the military uniform, which implies.

[x] Parambir - compliment him on his cooking

Talking about what we've seen personally

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    265: [X] Parambir - compliment him on his hand to hand skills

'The Indian Champion,' Shinji thought. 'Parambir. He hasn't talked much. Maybe I can get some points by bringing him into the conversation, so it isn't dominated by the other three.'

"Speaking of Lancelot," the boy said casually, "I kind of wonder what he was like."

"Shouldn't you know better than any of us?" Libatius commented wryly. "You are the British Champion, after all."

"That just means I know the story," Shinji countered, shaking his head. "Not that I know how he'd measure up against other heroes of legend."

"Heh. Hero, huh?" Mischa grunted, glancing at the boy.

"Yeah, just...if the heroes of legend were around today, and could face off in some grand tournament, I wonder who would win," the boy offered. He smiled, ever so slightly, as his right hand drifted to his upper left arm and rubbed it unconsciously. "Since we can't exactly summon their spirits to fight for us, why don't each pick one and say he or she should win."

"We each pick one?" Parambir questioned, looking a bit curious at the boy's suggestion. "No restrictions?"

"As long as it's not a full on god, and they're well known in the stories of our peoples, I think there shouldn't be any problems, right?"

"And by your people...do you mean the British, or the Japanese?" Olu inquired, the question seeming like an innocent one, though there was something dark hidden in it.

"Well, I am the British Champion, so what do you think?" Shinji temporized.

"I see," Olu noted, nodding slowly. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to play your game. Agarwal, how about you go first? You haven't said too much. What hero would choose, and why?"

"Karna, the great hero of the Mahabharata," came the immediate reply.

"Not Arjuna?" Shinji interjected, raising an eyebrow. "Wasn't he the one who triumphed in the end?"

"Arjuna won, but only because Karna was hobbled by three great curses - and because the honorless archer attacked when he was bound not to by the rules of war. The gods themselves stacked the balance against Karna, and still he would have prevailed, had not Arjuna treacherously killed his brother," Parambir said heatedly. "He was a warrior that even the gods feared, even with the curses he bore, who fought for a king who did not believe divinity alone made someone superior, and conquered the entire world."

"I can see why would choose him," Libatius commented. "You believe in justice, and think that it only fitting to recognize this most noble and talented of heroes, rather than one who is given victory because of the circumstances of his birth."

"Huh...you can tell?" Parambir asked, blinking.

"Some say so," the Brazilian allowed.

"Then, you go next."

"Sigmund, father of Sigurd," Libatius answered.

"Not Sigurd himself?" Shinji inquired curiously. "Was he not the great hero of Germanic myth who wooed the Valkyrie Brynhildr and slew the Dragon Fafnir?"

"He died of treachery, like many other heroes of old, showing that great feats and martial prowess are not proof against the knife in the back," the Brazilian explained. "I choose Sigmund because he was defeated by no man, only by Odin himself, and through him was born a great lineage of heroes."

"Shouldn't you pick someone from Brazil?" Olu commented. "Since you're the Brazilian Champion."

"My family is from Stuttgart originally, and we Germans have a far longer history with myth," Libatius replied. "What about you?"

"Ozymandias," the African Champion declared. "The greatest of the Pharoahs, a valorous general, and a man of exquisite taste." He lowered his voice conspiratorially. "I hear he married the world's most beautiful women and fathered over a hundred children."

"...doesn't Solomon outdo him, what with his 300 wives and 700 concubines?" Shinji interjected. "I mean, he even married the great Queen of Sheba, right?"

"...you seem to know a great deal about heroes who were involved with beautiful women in their lives, Matou," Olu said reproachfully, as he nursed his drink. "Is there something you wish to tell us? Perhaps which hero you prefer? King Arthur, perhaps?"

"Well, while I am partial to he-him," the boy reasoned, as he took a drink, trying to mask his slip. "I much prefer Merlin, the great Magus of Flowers and Prince of Enchanters. I am, after all, part of the order formed in his honor."

"You...part of an Order?" Parambir echoed doubtfully. "An unlikely story."

"Tis true. I killed a troll my first year. Made it go BOOM from the inside out." The boy laughed, as Mischa silently refilled his drink, and then, toasting the Russian, took a deep swig. "Stopped a dark wizard. Destroyed a col...colo...colony of giant spiders. Yeah, that was..." He laughed again. "I won't say it was fun. But...I miss those days. Sometimes. But yes, Merlin. The greatest magician of history."

"And you, Stukov?" Libatius questioned, turning his attention to the Russian.

"The Hero of Light," the Champion of Koldovstoretz answered simply.

"Who...?" Olu asked, as he'd never heard of whoever this was.

"Is old story. Probably not one you know, but famous in Russia," Mischa replied, shaking his head. "Great wizard who sacrificed himself to defeat a Dark Lord, driving out an evil whose minions blackened the sky?"

"...Russian...you mean..." Shinji's eyes widened in recognition. "You're talking about Makar Zolgen."

"Da! Hero defeated Makar Zolgen in single combat, casting master of wyrms out of Russia! Brought hope to people when Dark Lord fled towards rising sun, never to show his face in Russia again," the Russian Champion state bluntly and bombastically. "How you know of Makar Zolgen?"

Shinji laughed.

"I read the epic."

"You...you read Russian?" Mischa asked, seeming incredulous. "You?"

"Well, my grandfather would," Shinji waved off. "He came from Russia a long time ago," the boy grunted. "But no, I...Lockhart translated it into English." Shinji made a complicated expression. "I always felt the Hero was tricked though."

"Why you say...tricksy?"

"Because the Church is never up to any good, when it comes to those who have powers," the boy said derisively. "Maybe this Makar Zolgen wasn't even evil. Maybe the Templars just sent the Hero after him after filling his head with lies."

"You...you do not insult Hero!" the Russian raged, glaring at the Japanese boy. "He fought, he died for Mother Russia. For family. For the people. You do not insult my ancestor! You do not insult the dead."

"Oh. I...I'm sorry?" Shinji offered, though it wasn't quite enough to calm the youth down. "I didn't mean."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Mischa repeated, before squinting at the boy. "Heh...you look like him, you know."

"Like...the Hero?"

"Nyet. Like Zolgen. You have hair like bloodline," the Russian glowered, leaning in close, as Shinji reared back. "Your grandfather. Dragon-tamer?"

"No...he controlled worms!" Shinji insisted, wondering if that was the wrong thing to say when the Russian pulled back, his face now an expressionless mask. "You happy now?"

"Da," the Russian answered softly, as if he'd come to some profound realization. "I am happy."

"Then, to happiness! And feats worthy of heroes!" the boy proposed, raising his glass - as the others did in turn, and downing the liquid within. "Oh, and Parambir?"

"What?"

"...good job with the fighting?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your match. With Miss Ahgeak. I didn't expect you to do so well at staff fighting. I thought you were more a sword guy."

"Nothing to be proud of," Parambir commented, shaking his head. "I should have done better. I didn't think she'd be much of a challenge, but I could just barely manage to draw."

"Do not insult people of north!" Mischa boomed. "We are hardy folk!"

"Yes, yes you are," Parambir said hastily. "I...I need to do better. For my country's honor. To prove that I..."

"That you what?"

"...nevermind."

You know what happens after this, what with the falling to Shinji's doom averted by lucky dice rolls and fortunate choices. What is a more interesting question is what he does after he tells Touko and Tomas what happened, with Elesa and Lestrange looking on. He is allowed to sit for a while, with Tomas offering him water - and a bucket, both of which he gratefully takes.

At the end of the night though, the puppet asks him what he would like to do, with Elesa and Lestrange seeming slightly concerned about his well-being.

What does Shinji choose?

[ ] Crash in one of the study rooms for the night
    [ ] Ask one of the girls to take him to the dorm
    [ ] Try to manage on his own
    [ ] Get Zelkova to come and help him
    [ ] Ask Zelkova to get Luna to fetch him
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; February 2nd, 2018 at 01:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    [x] Ask Elesa to take him to the dorm.

Lestrange will be in annoyed mode and is likely to scold him for his poor choices. Plus, a rare chance to interact with the American.

Let us hope Shinji quickly sobers up.

[x] Get Zelkova to come and help him

Not that I really oppose Florence Nightingale effect, but let's try to preserve a bit of dignity, fitting for Merlin-wannabe.

[X] Ask Zelkova to get Luna to fetch him

Shinji does not have a know connection to the current human form Zelkova is taking to others. That should stay that way at this point. Maybe not because of these two girls since I am going to guess that Elesa with her eye in the sky knows and of course Lestrange knows. But its more anyone seeing them on the way back. But with Luna she is his guest so no flags would be raised seeing them together.

And having an train agent take Shinji back is asking for her to drill Shinji when his lips have been loosen. Not the worst thing maybe but I can see no good reason why we should let Elesa do this.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; February 2nd, 2018 at 01:08 AM.