Page 129 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 5975

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Broken Chains (HP/FSN CYOA)

[x] Rachelle Lestrange
    [x] Seek out the small office set aside for Center for Alchemical Studies observers

Quest Complete!

The quest's self-discovery lesson for Shinji is the reconfirmation that Sleeping Shinji + Tanuki = A Bad Time. Maybe one day he will enjoy a night with an Tanuki but so far all he has ever experience with them is pain.

I love the fact that even in battle Maeve/Hilda takes the time to point out the double standard of men/women sleeping around.

I am going to love the conversation that Shinji will likely have in the future with Tomas, inquiring how he is able to fly. I wonder what Tomas's price would be to learn that skill from him. But even if we could learn it, I doubt that Shinji has the magical power to use the ability for any reasonable length unlike powerhouse Tomas.

I am glad people pushed for working on potions/ofuda options every time the option came up in recent memory, now that Shinji has used up hundreds of them on Maeve/Hilda.

[X] Ayaka Sajyou
    [X] Elesa Labelle

I agree with others that we should pick this Ayaka indubitably as she is the person that has helped us the most and any change of victory for Shinji relies on him staying on her good side. And because I picked Ayaka I think that it falls that we pick Ayaka's counterpoint/rival Elesa as their viewpoints will contrast nicely with each other. And we know very little about Elesa at this point. Granted the same argument can be made for picking Sondral.

[X] Seek out the small office set aside for Center for Alchemical Studies observers
    We need to check in with our Atlas contacts as they are the ultimately the reason why Shinji decided to be at the PC. And since we did not spend time getting an update with Mashu over Christmas/New Years, we need to pick this now.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; March 27th, 2017 at 05:43 PM.

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Leader View Post
    Maybe one day he will enjoy a night with an Tanuki.
    What, you mean like Fred?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Sondrol and Elesa Labelle.

Sent out Zelkova to explore.

I think it would be good to send Zelkova to explore while Shinji goes to the office of the Center for Alchemical Studies, if possible.

Alf, is this an option?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apsalar View Post
    I think it would be good to send Zelkova to explore while Shinji goes to the office of the Center for Alchemical Studies, if possible.

Alf, is this an option?
    Yes, I suppose.

I'll be in IRC.
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; March 27th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.

Mhm. Now's the time to grab some music support, head to Tomas aaand...

Can you teach me how to fly?
    Cause see I'm scared to die
    And I've only just begun to learn to crawl...

Choice 163:

[x] Rachelle Sondrol
    [x] Ayaka Sajyou

Choice 164:

[x] Send Zelkova to explore while he mingles with the other Champions at the arrival area

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm on IRC, if anyone would like to chat about the last chapter or so!

On a side note, good thing you all voted to give Rachelle that ancient Necromancy tomes we acquired from the Black Estate. They synergize quite well with the knowledge and skills she has access to as master of Deuillegivre, the runeblade forged by her ancestor.
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; March 29th, 2017 at 11:47 AM.

[x] Elesa Labelle
    [x] Sondrol
    [x] Send Zelkova to explore

It certainly would be to our advantage to have Zelkova explore the island. All things considered, we would benefit greatly from information that Zelkova could get for us on the terrain as well as what things to expect in the island.

At the same time, it would be in our best interest to be informed what Atlas might want or need of us while we are here. After all, that's kind off who we work for, though not publicly.

If I may suggest the write-in where we go to meet the representative while at the same time sending out Zelkova to search?

[x] Seek out the small office set aside for the Center of Alchemical Studies observers while Zelkova explores the island.

I am good with this write in cause I like the idea of Zelkova exploring the island but I want Shinji to go to the Center more than I want him to meet the other champions.

Change my vote to [x] Seek out the small office set aside for the Center of Alchemical Studies observers while Zelkova explores the island.

It occurs to me that I never actually placed a vote after proposing my write-in; [X] my Center + Zelkova write-in .

It's been a long time since I've been on the sight, so I'm not really informed about how the story's been going, but [x] Ayaka Sajyou
    Not Magus! Magic Emperor Magus!

Blog Entries
    Hmm...

[X] Ayaka Sajyou
    [X] Elesa Labelle

[X] Seek out the small office set aside for Center for Alchemical Studies observers

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Achievements unlocked:
    The Automaton's Secret Skill
    Wrath of the Etoile Noire
    The Trickster Bound

Achievements Missed:
    Frozen Pride
    A Knife to a Wand fight

(Pansy unlocks youkai partner trait!)
    Last edited by alfheimwanderer; March 31st, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Alf can you tell us more about those missed a chievements.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skulkidcachi90 View Post
    Alf can you tell us more about those missed achievements.
    Frozen Pride is Shinji just going 1v1 against the tanuki, losing, and left for dead in the snow after Maeve hits him with an Avada.

A Knife to a Wand Fight is Pansy shanking the tanuki from behind while it fights Shinji, crippling it by casting magic into its innards.

So it sounds like just Shinji = lose, Shinji + one = win but Maeve is crippled, and Shinji + both was the only way to get Maeve bound?

If so, I think we made the right choice.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apsalar View Post
    So it sounds like just Shinji = lose, Shinji + one = win but Maeve is crippled, and Shinji + both was the only way to get Maeve bound?

If so, I think we made the right choice.
    Shinji + 1, without Pandora would lead to a failure to get Maeve, certainly. Even with, its chancy.

Quote Originally Posted by alfheimwanderer View Post
    Shinji + 1, without Pandora would lead to a failure to get Maeve, certainly. Even with, its chancy.
    Since Pandora involvement was never a choice for us to pick, then she auto joined the party due to a Luna point check then?

And I am glad we did not earn Frozen Pride, and we nearly did since we had to have a tiebreaker to beat the deadlock on that choice of going alone or with Pansy/Lestrange.