Thread: Matou Shinji and the Broken Chains (HP/FSN CYOA)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorius View Post
    Actually, Daiki, SL, what was your plan? Going into the office in plain robes and a disposable wand - but with the shiny medal, what kind of image it even aims for? (can we even hide Illuminati outfit under the robes? those are separate options), - speak nicely, reject him, (switch outfits?) and get out?
    The plan was that Shinji was likely going to be pushed to a breaking point and that a peaceful option would break down, making a fight/flight options happen. The idea was that he should be prepared for that moment and have armor. And for some reason we consider the lost fitting robes to mostly hide the stealthed turned off Illuminati outfit, until he needed to activate it. The hope was that it would just look like nothing when off.

But in thinking more, its feels like it assumes that they are dumb, which they certainly are not. So I am scraped my vote on trying to hide the armor since I doubt it would work.

But the idea was that shinji would take a fading potion with him, and use it to break out of their trap and not kill everyone on the way out. But on that front, maybe it is not a great idea to take Fading into this given that we do not want to explain that potion if they do find it nor do we want to risk them finding out about it just for this. So another plan that needed to be scrapped, cause you know they will search him hard.

Also Malorius talking to Alf, it sounds like Zelkova is with Luna to make sure she is safe while pandora gets her father out. Shinji will be unable to fused with his familiar in this fight. It is just him and his dragon nature all locked up with a fully stone room with some poor Aurors. Fusion would have been nice but Shinji already is a powerhouse now without him. Even has now some really heavy spell resistant, not that will mean much against the incoming AKs.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; February 12th, 2019 at 04:14 AM.