Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236241244245246
Results 4,901 to 4,904 of 4904

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Broken Chains (HP/FSN CYOA)

There are better ways for pointing out my failure to read the word correctly then that. Simply point out it was Blind as in can't see and be done
    I was half-convinced that it was I who missed something obvious, which is why that statement was vague, actually (since both you and Daiki criticised it). Also, it is not really insulting, I think? I mean, it's more ironic, if anything. Don't take it close to heart, SL.

Anyway, can we use Explosive ofuda that way? It's a deafening explosion, but is it really all that bright, Alf?

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorius View Post
    Anyway, can we use Explosive ofuda that way? It's a deafening explosion, but is it really all that bright, Alf?
    One of Shinji's earliest applications of it was in fact flashbang ofuda! The yield can be adjusted for sound, light, and sheer force.
    "The palaces of kings are built upon the ruins of the bowers of paradise." - Thomas Paine

Change my vote to [X] Blind everyone with ofuda

While I might say it is better to show as little of Shinji's skills to his fellow Hogwart students given next year's challenge, Harry already knows quite a bit about Shinji and ofuda so flashbangs are the base level thing we need to use if we want to even look like we are trying here. And it keeps people from seeing the more powerful stuff of Shinji.

While I might say it is better to show as little of Shinji's skills to his fellow Hogwart students given next year's challenge, Harry already knows quite a bit about Shinji and ofuda so flashbangs are the base level thing we need to use if we want to even look like we are trying here. And it keeps people from seeing the more powerful stuff of Shinji
    That's the spirit! Let them call Shinji a charlatan, mock his abilities as parlor tricks. But he will have power the Wizarding Britain knows not...

Admittedly, the plans of a possible Dark_Edge_Master anti-hero reveal suffer heavily from our earlier public exposure as Avada Kedavra throwing murderer. Oups?