Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187237277282285286287
Results 5,721 to 5,724 of 5724

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Broken Chains (HP/FSN CYOA)

リビングデッド Living Dead
    [X]Hot Spring Episode - Champions and their guest have a small shindig to celebrate being alive at the Hotspring with light food and refreshments. Swimsuits required.

[X]Luna and Ramona

Quote Originally Posted by Malorius View Post
    That's not ominous at all! And here I thought our main regrets will come from some catch in the second contract.
    Yeah but I don't think the Americans would cheat us right now especially we're currently in a situation where we feel gratitude towards them and have a pretty good reputation with them. Playing fair with us now would most likely be more profitable in the long run.

Yeah but I don't think the Americans would cheat us right now especially we're currently in a situation where we feel gratitude towards them and have a pretty good reputation with them. Playing fair with us now would most likely be more profitable in the long run.
    You are seriously overestimating the importance of good relationships with us. Shinji is one person with some personal and political potential. PoAP, though? That's the world-changing stuff.

I don't expect any real problems from it anymore, I guess. It's not like we intend to benefit from it, apparently.

JP Friend Code
    [X] Hot Spring Episode Party - Champions and their guest have a small shindig to celebrate being alive at the Hotspring with light food and refreshments. Swimsuits required.

[X] Luna and Ramona