Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] My Editor Asked Me To Come Up With An LN Title, But She's Also My Childhood Friend From Another World!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigitte View Post
    Help, I'm a BL Poster and I'm Surrounded by Types?!

prompt:

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
    Cellu-Luv

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    pitch: you're a poorly educated illiterate dumbass that accidentally gets transferred to the most prestigious formerly all-girl school in the country. if you don't place in the top ten by the end of the year and win a free scholarship your parents will go bankrupt because they can't pay the bills. the four smartest girls in the school each specialize in a different subject and the only way to get them to tutor you to victory is to win their hearts
    Let's Love Study!

Kishimoto Kazuma spends his high school days in a colorless haze. He's smarter than his teachers. He's stronger than his teammates. He's better than his classmates. For him, life is a colorless haze in an endless winter.

Until one day, that girl with fiery red hair appeared---

"Come with me, Kazuma. I'll show you the truth of this world."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Bloble's: Ai+ Hunter!!!

prompt: Before you are able to confess to the girl/boy of your dreams you die in an accident, but pieces of your soul get transferred to other, seemingly unrelated people via your donated organs. Can your soul, using only the control it has over a single organ in each body, reunite its pieces and fulfill your dying wish of confessing and allow you to pass on to the afterlife?

not bad but you failed on the memes
    english is meme

Quote Originally Posted by *Snow View Post
    prompt: Before you are able to confess to the girl/boy of your dreams you die in an accident, but pieces of your soul get transferred to other, seemingly unrelated people via your donated organs. Can your soul, using only the control it has over a single organ in each body, reunite its pieces and fulfill your dying wish of confessing and allow you to pass on to the afterlife?
    I Love You From the Bottom of My Left Kidney

A rich uncle dies, leaving you owner and president of his massive, bloated aeronautics corporation that's plagued with wasteful spending and quality control issues, and has been sliding into the red for a year since two major airlines and the U.S. government canceled their contracts with him. But you're three years old and can't even spell aeronautics!
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

prompt: you're a HS girl and your only desire is to fall in love, but a family curse spells death for losing your virginity before 20
    I can't lose my virginity before the age of twenty, but it doesn't actually even matter because nobody has sex in LNs anyway!!

Prompt: You are an average weeb that finds himself caught in a death game between hundreds of losers across the world. There is nothing forcing you to kill each other, however, the reward for being the only surviving participant is to truly become anime. A death game which weighs and compares the value of anime and life commences.
    Last edited by Fel; January 5th, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    K-On, but with stock trading
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    K-On, but with stock trading
    NYAN-DEC!

In a world where everyone rides a giant platypi that they are bonded with from birth, a teenage struggles to find love in an all-girls Platypus Knight high school. Unfortunately, the only person she loves is the one who doesn't love her - her little sister.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    In a world where everyone rides a giant platypi that they are bonded with from birth, a teenage struggles to find love in an all-girls Platypus Knight high school. Unfortunately, the only person she loves is the one who doesn't love her - her little sister.
    I Want to Ride My Little Sister (in a Sexual Sense), But I Can't, So I Suppose This Platypus Will Have to Do!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    NYAN-DEC!
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because no pitch was made: Catgirls and all depictions thereof are outlawed, and an underground trade, of black markets and trafficking, begins. An Ordinary High School Student gets roped into the mess.
    Last edited by Kirby; January 6th, 2016 at 11:19 PM.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Nekomimi Blockade: How Can I Survive as a Teenager in the Mewfia?

Okay: Due to declining attendance rates, your prestigious formerly all-boys' prep school is forced to merge with the formerly all-girls' finishing school down the street - originally established to serve the daughters of a population of Neanderthals transported to the present by a time warp from the year 200,000 BC, to whom clonking you on the head with a reindeer femur is just a way of saying good morning.

To complicate matters, your rich, snobby girlfriend is not at all pleased by her would-be fiance being suddenly surrounded by cute fur-clad cavegirls - and how will you keep your perverted best friend in line when he finds out that they never quite understood the concept of all-boys' and all-girls' anything?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm Surrounded by Cavegirls and My Girlfriend's Angry!?

Pitch: K-On!! but with post-modernism

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I Tried to Learn to Play Guitar Until I Learned that Music is not Real but a Consumer Product

(I don't know if I'm doing this right, I tried.)

Pitch: You are the teenage daughter of a couple of small, family-run restaurant proprietors who have been moderately successful all your life. Due to recent gentrification that has occurred in your neighborhood, a number of popular restaurant franchises have established a foothold in your neighborhood, taking away business from your parents' small operation. You have helped out your parents after school as you can since you were tall enough to reach the counter, but as business declines you have a plan. You begin to associate with unseemly characters so as to find a secret spice that will make everyone flock back to your parents' restaurant and drive the much richer restaurant chains out of business. You find a supplier, but the catch is that this spice has supernatural properties and comes at a price that is far too great for any mortal teenage girl to pay.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Help, Moz Burger Ruined My Life And Now My Whole School is Filled With Wendigos in Withdrawal!

Edit for hitting Post without a pitch:

You are a small town girl in a far northern village that relies mainly on snow-based tourism, but due to complex changing global climate conditions the conveyance in the ocean nearby has reversed and in turn drastically altered the weather and turned your island into a tropical-climate paradise that hasn't adapted to the changes yet. But the chanfe in the conveyance has also brought all sorts of horrors that lurked in the depth upto the surface, and they desire to see this "snow" that your town has so many advertisements for. They are very demanding.
    Last edited by Vagrant; January 8th, 2016 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just a Small Town Girl Living in a Eldritch World and All They Want is Snow?

Pitch: As a young kid you fell in love with your imaginary girlfriend, but she disappeared when you entered school, now later in life in HS, a transfer student enters your 2nd year and it's the same girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    After 20 Shots Of Jaegermeister-Sama, The Bucket's The First Thing On My List

You are a dead-fish-eyed student a year out of college who finally managed to get a job with a Free to Play gaming company notorious for their abusive microtransactions and ruthless milking of player's wallets. One day, you meet the love of your life in an arcade; unfortunately, she works at an indie company sworn to combat free to pay gaming!

Can you keep your job and your love life at the same time, or is it game over for both?
    canon finish apo vol 3

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    I'll Pay To Win Her Heart, But My Super Cool Indie Girlfriend (Who You've Probably Never Heard Of) Is Free To Play With Mine!

Pitch: You are a scientist dedicated to observing the world's slowest-occuring experiment, assigned to record the moment when the tenth drop falls. Unfortunately at the moment of the event a clumsy girl comes crashing through the door of the lab and you miss the moment. Now you have to find a way tp fix it all, but this clumsy girl seems determined to help whether you want it or not.

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Love in the Time of Scientific Reproducibility

Pitch: You are recruited by an infamous criminal organization to make use of your unique expertise in an obscure subject to bring down a rival crime boss. The problem is, you know nothing about this obscure subject. You fear for your life and must find a way to deceive this criminal organization that you know exactly what you're talking about.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Syndicate Wants Me to Kill the Don With Croquetting, But I Don't Know How!

Pitch: 27 year old man fights crime by turning into a magical girl.