Thread: Fate/ Final Heaven VN- Brain Storming.

Fate/ Final Heaven VN- Brain Storming.

Hello Everyone! My name is Zazrel and I am new to Beast Lair! My main reason for joining this site is to collect my own thoughts and my fellow Typemoon Fans' opinions for a fan made Visual Novel named Fate/ Final Heaven. I'm seeking input, advice and/or help with this Visual Novel. I'm terrible with drawing, though I'm not so bad with photoshop, I have (In my own opinion) some fantastic ideas but having trouble organizing them, I'm always visualizing scenes but struck with writers block whenever I go to pen in paper. Hopefully I can find some guidance, inspiration or what ever it is I'm looking for right here on this forum! I suppose I'll start with the programs I'll be using for this project!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actual VN program I'll be using is known as TyranoBuilder. A 15$ program you can buy on steam. The program is easy to use and most importantly, it's cheap.

TyranoBuilder has a feature built into it that will utilize another program known as Live2d Cubism Pro V2. This Japanese program allows the user to create interactive animated Character Sprites easily. Normally this program is 1200$ however it's on sale until January 31st for 240$. If that's still too much, look into the free version for simple Character sprites. This is yet another program I intend to use on this project.

Furthur more, I will be utilizing Adobe Photoshop CS2 because I am far too cheap to buy CS6. I'll be using Photoshop to paint hand drawn perspective drawings as well as any character models and or special effects within the novel. Of course, I'd gladly accept any help with the art work or tips about special features. I will try to post a few images in this Forum as they're completed.

For the Music and background noises, I've decided to use Fruity Loops Stuido 11. I will be picking this program up at a later time.

I'm also seeking an alternative to Adobe Flash and or Adobe After Effects. I would like to integrate animated backgrounds into this visual novel if at all possible. Nothing too fancy, maybe candles flickering or clouds shifting in the background. If anybody has suggestions, feel free to post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose It's time for the meat of this discussion. Lets dive into my plot!

As many of you are well aware, the servant Avenger was absorbed by the grail in the third grail war, inadvertently corrupting the all powerful wish granting device. The Corruption is ALIVE, but it has no form of it's own, so it must take the body of another. In Fate/Zero, it nearly persuades Kiritsugu to use it's power, in UBW it attempts to take Gilgamesh as it's host before Archer put a dagger in Gilgamesh's skull, in Heaven's Feel it nearly takes Sakura completely. This formless being IS Angra Mainyu, it's not a servant taking on the name of Angra Mainyu. This is the literal Persian God given birth when Avenger was absorbed by the Grail. The Thousands of curses and evils carved into Avenger's flesh activated the Grail, instilling all of the worlds evils into a single being. This being desires an escape from it's isolation beyond the veil and has tried again and again to escape.

In each of the three routes of Fate Stay Night, the grail was opened directly over the Laylines, allowing Angra Mainyu's corruption to crawl deep within the planet's Laylines. This corruption disturbs an ancient being known as Gaia whom had been slumbering for tens of thousands of years. Unknown to Gaia, the corruption had touched her mind, it had grasped her very soul, stringing her up like a puppet. The corruption whispered into Gaia's ear like a snake, sharing the means of it's creation: Humanity. They had created this incredible evil, they were responsible. . . and they had to be eliminated. . . but how? She could destroy them all in seconds but that wouldn't reverse the damage. Again the corruption whispers in Gaia's ear, this time it whispers of the Grail and how it could be used to wipe humanity from the timeline of all parallel worlds. But the grail in Fuyuki was too weak, they needed a bigger and more powerful Grail.

So Gaia possessed a young Mage from the American Association of Magi by the name of Alyssa Conner, and through this young woman she sought after Jubastacht Einzbern and Zouken Matou. Under the pretense of saving humanity and sharing the power of this new grail with each of them, she convinced them to build a Grand Grail upon the London Laylines. This grail would entrap the millions of lives living in London within a bounded field. This massive bounded field would drain their liffeforce instead of using the traditional heroic spirits as fuel. Naturally, when the normal world sees a massive Terra-morphed wall surrounding London, All eyes, magical and non-magical, will be on London. The barrier that separated the two worlds will be torn down and both will have to work together to destroy this new threat. So, instead of fueling the grail, the seven Heroic spirits will be summoned to protect the massive structure from the retaliation of both worlds.

To create a grail of this scale, Jubastacht and Zouken recruited the help of select magi.

Touko Aozaki - Her expertise in runes would come in handy when constructing the Grail, but her ability to create lifelike puppets is why she was recruited by Jubastacht. He and the other magi were successful in creating the Grand Grail, but the original plans were based on a two part system. They needed a Lessor grail for the system to function. Unfortunately the blueprints for the lessor grail were lost with Justieze, but Zouken surrendered the information of his own lessor grail. Jubastacht sent Touko to Fuyuki to kidnap Sakura and replace her with a lifelike puppet that would eventually die to illness. Unknown to Sakura, Touko linked her mind to the puppet, allowing Sakura to control it of her own free will. To Sakura it was just like waking up from a nap, however her body was elsewhere. Touko's servant will be Assassin - Martin Powell.

Jace Galiast - The Galiast house were masters of converting another's life force into Mana. His brother had spent his family fortune on a workshop that not only yielded poor results, but was also destroyed by his servant, Caster in the last war. Determined to reestablish his family name in the magical world, he eagerly accepts Jubastacht's proposal to assist with the construction of the Grand Grail. Jace was given the task of designing the bounded field that would drain the millions of lives in London. Jace's servant will be Castor - Rumpelstiltskin

Luviagelita Edelfelt - Though the Einzberns and Matous were a wealthy Family, they needed additional funding to complete this massive project. So they sought out the head of the Edlefelt family, Luviagelita. Luvia wasn't just wealthy, her influence within the association allowed her keep this plot hush hush. Whether she was lining people's pockets, paying assassins, or assuring her fellow magi there was nothing wrong she managed to keep the Association out of their business. Luvia's Servant will be Archer - Paris of Troy

Jacob and Maddy Onders - The Onders family were renowned mage hunters in the Association. Their expertise in killing magi came in handy when silencing any who started asking too many questions. Combined with Touko's ability to produce lifelike puppets, they were very successful in covering up the construction of the Grand Grail. Jacob and Maddy share a joint binding to the Beast class Servant - Romulus and Remus, the Werewolf.

Gazamy Spooky - Gazamy is one of the five sorcerers. Originally, Gazamy had been sent by Zelretch to investigate the presence in London. Gazamy's search eventually led him to a confrontation with Jacob and Maddy. The battle was short, Gazamy had displayed his dominance and now he wanted answers from the defeated couple. However he was interrupted by Gaia who stepped in. Gaia realized that Gazamy was a threat to her mission and decided that she would rather have him as an ally than a foe. She fooled the young sorcerer with her false pretense of saving humanity and won his loyalty. But Gaia will never trust a being that's been touched by Akasha. Gazamy will summon a servant despite his overwhelming power and his servant will be Lancer - Mulan Hua.

Jubastacht's servant will be William Wallace of the Saber class and Zouken's will be Constantine the Great of the Rider Class. Together, this team will be known as Gaian Company and they will complete the Grand Grail in Nine years.

After the grail is completed, Gaia erects massive walls around London to entrap everyone inside and activates the bounded field. The effort drains her of more mana than she'd expected, she'd become weak or this was simply the limitation of her host. Immediately, outside forces begin to assault the Grand Grail. Figher Jets, Missile barrages, Magi, thousands were trying to destroy the walls that protected the ritual. By the thousands they were cut down by the heroic spirits that defended it. It would take nearly two weeks to gather the mana it needed to activate the grail, they just needed to defend it until then.

Meanwhile . . . In Fuyuki

Aoko Aozaki was sent by Zelretch to search for the head of the Tohsaka house and the Einzbern girl. She'd been sent by Zelretch to gather information regarding the grail system. What happens next depends greatly upon the route!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fate's Continuation! - Destiny

Aoko's search in Fuyuki had seemed fruitless, Rin Tohsaka was in London, her Sister Sakura Matou had just passed away due to an illness, and Illyasviel was nowhere to be found. Aoko found herself at the Fuyuki church, searching for answers. Nobody seemed to be there so she began to search the property. She'd found a room that's clearly being used but the resident was not currently on the property. Aoko searched the room for clues regarding the whereabouts of the Priest in charge of monitoring the Fuyuki Grail War. Her search would be interrupted by Karen Hortensia. Karen demanded to know who Aoko was and why she was searching through her room. Aoko introduced herself and informed Karen the reason why she was there. Karen told Aoko Illyasviel now goes by Emiya Illya and lives at the Emiya Residence with her foster brother Shirou. She also informed Aoko that Tohsaka Rin was also in town for her sister's funeral, and she could also be found at the Emiya Residence. So Aoko left the church with a lead.

Aoko would arrive at the Emiya Residence within minutes of leaving the Church.

*To be continued*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ulimited Blade Work's continuation! - Infinite Blades

Rather than starting with Aoko's search, Infinite Blades will begin with the Emiya's return to Fuyuki. The scene will open up with Rin and Shirou riding in a cab from the Tokyo International Airport to their home town of Fuyuki. Rin hadn't spoken a word since hearing the news of her sister's passing. Being her husband, Shirou felt some sort of obligation to comfort her, but he knew he had no right. He'd already violated his obligations as a husband when he began his affair with another woman. He was conflicted, he loves her but he cheated, he wants to help her but has only made things worse. Rin's life had taken a rough turn, perhaps it was best if Shirou remained silent. They would arrive at the Emiya residence later that night to await the morning funeral.

When they arrived for the funeral the following morning, they were greeted by Shinji who is now reserved to a wheel chair following the events of the previous grail war. His injuries left him bed ridden for nearly two years after Rin pulled him from the monstrous grail Gilgamesh had created. He never regained the use of his legs despite Sakura's nursing and he and Sakura became quite close. Their interactions together had humbled Shinji greatly. To Shirou's surprise he was nearly as heart broken as Rin over the loss of Sakura.

There were many familar faces at the funeral. Old friends from school, Taiga, some of the neighbors and the old man Sakura called Grandfather. When the service began, Shirou and Rin find their seats in the front row and allow Karen to begin the service. Karen proceeded with prayers and with every passing word, the wall Rin had put up was slowing breaking down. Before long Rin couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Despite her rage towards Shirou, she burried her face into his shoulder in an attempt to hide her sudden weakness. Shirou was happy there was someway he could comfort her.
    When they'd returned home, it hadn't even been 30 minutes before they heard knocking at the front door. To their surprise, Aoko Aozaki, one of the five sorcerers, was standing on their doorstep.

Aoko offered her condolences for the couple, but immediately stated her presence was a matter of great urgency. She Informed the couple of Zelretch's suspicions regarding a second grail in London and began asking many questions about the Fuyuki Grail. There were several questions regarding the Grail's mechanics in which Rin was able to answer successfully, however Rin was incapable of answering any questions about it's composition or how the system was created. Rin informed Aoko, the only one capable of answering those questions died in the previous war. Aoko wasn't swayed by this information, she emphasized this was a matter of humanities survival and mentioned Rin's failed experiment in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. The experiment, if successful, could bring an Illyasviel from another world to their world, however if it failed, it could cause a calamity. There were a lot of risk, however, the alternative could be far worse.

After a long pause, Rin and Shirou agree to attempt the experiment once more and begin work immediately. With Aoko's assistance, they were able to successfully replicate the Jeweled Sword. Now Rin would need a fragment of Illya's Corpse to secure a link between two similar worlds. Shirou was against digging up the little girl and Aoko didn't have the stomach for it either, so Rin made the trip to the Einzbern Ruins located deep within the woods. Rin located the grave and uncovered the body. She took a fractured rib from her chest that'd been caved in when Gilgamesh tore her heart out. Rin apologized for disturbing her grave before returning it to it's original state. Once home, Rin inscribed conditions upon the bone such as "the owner must be alive and in good health" before beginning the ritual.

The conditions were met and the trio begin the ritual. After a few minutes the portal was stabilized enough to cross over into the next world, however the Portal would not remain open very long. Rin traveled through the portal to find herself within the Einzbern estate. She was able to locate Illya quickly due to one of the conditions carved into the rib cage. Rin had taken Illya by surprise and fired a gander shot right at her head, knocking her unconscious. The commotion had risen the alarm, Rin picked Illya up and began sprinting back to the portal. After Rin had made it through the portal, she closed it to prevent any pursuers from getting through.

When Illyasviel awakes, she states that Rin should be dead and so should Shirou and demands to know what's going on. Rin begins to explain but Aoko cuts in and explains for her. After her explanation, Illyasviel agrees to answer any questions she has regarding the grail on the condition that she is returned home. Rin directed Illya and Aoko to the living room and Shirou went to prepare some tea. Rin's phone would begin ringing and left Illya and Aoko to their discussion. It was a call from one of her Professors, Lord El Melloi II. He informed Rin that something terrible has happened and she should turn the TV on. Rin did as she was instructed and turned the living room TV on. She, Illya and Aoko looked upon the TV in complete horror as London was surrounded by a massive stone ring. Atop this massive ring stood seven figures, Illya and Rin identified as Heroic spirits. Then Archer raised his bow and shotdown the the Helicopter providing the Arial view. Rin put the phone back to her ear and relieved her disbelief. El Melloi stated he would be arriving in Fuyuki tomorrow to discuss their plan of attack.

True to his words, El Melloi arrived the following morning with two other magi. Jaine and Mikal Conner accompanied El Melloi on his return to Fuyuki as part of their investigations of their missing Daughter. After receiving word from El Melloi their lost daughter had been sighted in London, the couple accepted El Melloi's offer to stay with him in his manor just outside of London. Shortly after their arrival El Melloi recieved word from his spies within the Association, they'd confirmed the existence of a Grand Grail lying beneath London. El Melloi begged the Conner's pardon as he would be unable to assist them directly in their search for their daughter and that he had dire matters he must address. However, before he could finish his sentence, he would be interrupted by the massive earthquake that erected the massive wall around London. After discovering what had happened, El Melloi explained to the Conners that accessing the walls would be nigh impossible with Heroic Spirits protecting it's perimeters. He instead invited them to join him in Fuyuki where he would hope to gather information and allies in the likely war to come.

The Answer was clear, in order to fight Heroic spirits, they would need Heroic Spirits of their own. The Fuyuki Grail was nearly ready to utilize but there was still the matter of Master Selection. Normally the Grail would select it's own masters, however Illyasviel (Justieze) proposed they alter the grail's runes slightly to allow for controlled Master Selection. Rin, Shirou, Illaysviel, El Melloi, Jaine and Mikal would all become masters, but they needed a Seventh.
    A safeguard, designed by Zouken and Justieze to prevent Zelretch from using the grail, prevented Aoko from receiving command spells due to her rank as Sorcerer. Shirou mentioned the Church and the 8th Sacrament and the group decided to enlist the help of the new priestess. And so, Karen Hortensia joins the ranks as a master.

Shirou would utilize the sheath within him to resummon Arturia Pendragon. Instead of her typical Saber class, Artuira will be summoned under the Lancer Class. (I'm bound determined to break this whole curse of Lancer suicides. . . Or maybe not. ;-)

Rin will summon Witch Hunter Hansel. Hansel was once an executioner for the church in the early 1800s, however after he was forced to kill his sister Gretel, he exiled himself, abandoning the church. He would later be tracked down and killed by his fellow executioners. Hansel will play the role of Archer.

El Melloi will resummon his old pal, Alexander the great as Rider.

Karen will Summon Joan of Arc under a new class, known as Healer

Mikal will summon Cain, son of Adam as beserker.

Jaine will summon Aife, the Morrigan as Caster.

And Illya. . . Hehe, Illya, who's an Innocently brutal Homoculus with daddy issues, will summon none other than Mordred under the Saber class.

Yes, there will be a brief conflict between Mordred and Arturia before Illya and Shirou are forced to use command seals. I'd rather keep the details of this particular fight, hush, hush as I'm very excited to write this confrontation.

Honestly, I figure the best way to conclude Arturia's character is to throw the one who represents all of her failures as a King into the fray. But rather than having them combat each other, they will instead be forced to work together in order to save the world. I will be changing a bit about Mordred as well as setting a definite time frame of Arturia's rule as King.

I have Ideas to fill in the middle of Unlimited blade works, but a lot of them are simply scattered Thoughts. I've thought about making Rin's character Pregnant and her inevitably losing the child due to the war, I've thought about a confrontation between the two sorcerers, Gazamy and Aoko. I've thought of confrontation's between Touko and Aoko, Rin and Luvia, Illya and stacht. I've even thought about adding Easter eggs, such as the tree Merlin was sealed in actually being a tree that sits in the middle of a courtyard of the clock tower.

Ultimately, the London Grail will near completion and Shirou and Co.'s defeat seems nigh. Shirou refuses to accept defeat and finds an injured Gazamy, betrayed and alone. Shirou informs Gazamy he must return to Illya so he can utilize the Fuyuki grail as a weapon to destroy the London grail. Gazamy agrees to his request and sends Shirou to the side of a weakened Illya. Shirou apologized to Illya for breaking his promise to save her from her fate. He knew she had to die to save all of humanity, but even still he hesitated. It wasn't until Illya grasped his hand and pleaded he do what was necessary, she was not long for this world anyway. Broken, Shirou opened the gates to Akasha but the end result was not as he planned. Out of the hole in the sky fell a man, a man he recognized as Gilgamesh. This being wasn't Gilgamesh, he was twisted, his body was riddled with scars, runes and a sense of overwhelming evil. What ever it was, it wasn't Gilgamesh. When it spoke, the hairs on Shirou's neck rose.

It introduced itself as Angra Mainyu and cackled with a shrill of laughter. It had succeeded in being born, it was alive, and it was going to kill. It was going to kill everything. Angra Mainyu told Shirou of his plan to manipulate the planet into creating a failproof situation that'll allow his birth into the world and there was nothing now that could stop him. He'd won. Shirou knew this was an enemy he could not defeat, it's power was far beyond his. There was only one thing he could do, He pulled Angra Mainyu within his reality Marble "Unlimited Blade Works, and at the same time utilized the grail. He used the Reality Marble as something similar to a bullet and the Grail as a cannon to fire upon the London Grail. The reaction would create a collapse of space and time causing an explosion equivalent to a nuclear explosion. The result would permanently seal the two of them within the reality Marble. Furious, Angra Mainyu attacked Shirou, slaying him within seconds

Rin, whom was standing afar, watched London as it was destroyed by a beam of light. The heat from the blast warmed her cheeks as hundreds of thousands of lives were extinguished, but she was only concerned with one. She dropped to her knees, tears fighting their way out, her muscles tightening, before letting out a shrill scream of agony as she watched her enchanted wedding ring wilt away. Her sister was dead, she'd lost her unborn child and now she'd lost her Husband. It was too much for her, the sacrifice was too great. . . She screamed until she could not

A year later, Waver and Rin returned to Fuyuki to dismantle the Great Grail and to end the Holy Grail wars for good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heavens Feel's continuation! - Final Heaven

Final Heaven will obviously be vastly different than the first two routes, given the vastly different ending of Heaven's Feel. The Greater Grail had been destroyed, Shirou no longer has the Sheath that links him to Arturia. Illyasviel is gone and Sakura no longer has the Hybrid Crest worm containing the pieces of the grail. Arturia was corrupted by Angra Mainyu and Zouken was killed.

In order for Gaian Company to create a new grail, they would first have to un-earth the caved-in Fuyuki Grail. During their excavation, Jubastacht stumbled over a Sword infused Corpse among the rubble. To his surprise he discovered the Sheath he lent to Kiritsugu and Irisviel 20 years ago. He decided he would use this sheath to summon the King of Knights rather than William Wallace.

Because Zouken was killed in Heaven's feel, Jubastacht will instead be informed of the Mikiri Grail by Arturia, after she's summoned. She relays the information to Jubastacht, but fails to mention the hybrid crestworm Zouken had implanted into Sakura had already been removed. Jubastacht will again instruct Touko to retrieve Sakura but instead of completing a successful abduction, Touko is interrupted and killed by Shirou. Shirou noticed the command seals upon Touko's arm and transferred them to himself, thus making him a master in the coming war. Jubastacht would soon hear of Touko's failure and decided to take a different approach. Instead of targeting Sakura, Jubastacht targeted Rin, who remained in London. After Rin was in Gaian CO's hands Jubastacht sent a clear message to Sakura via television News by standing upon the grail wall surrounding London with Rin Unconscious at his feet. To Sakura, Medusa and Shirou's horror, standing at Jubastacht's side was none other than Arturia Alter. Due to Arturia's abnormal contract with the throne of heroes, she retains all of her experiences. Naturally she will remain in her altered state in all future summonings following the Heaven's feel route.

In an attempt to counter Jubastacht's powerful servant, Shirou and Sakura summon forth Mordred the natural bane of Arturia Pendragon to help Medusa combat the other servants. Mordred jumps at the chance to confront her father, but is a little disgruntled with the idea of only being summoned because of her Father. When Mordred and Arturia finally meet, Mordred denounces the demon in front of her, claiming that no king of hers would fall so far. This drew a deadly reaction from Arturia and the ensuing clash nearly leveled London. In an attempt to reason with Arturia, Shirou projects a copy of Caliburn and places it within the ground, challenging Mordred and Arturia to the right of kings. Both attempt and fail to draw the sword from it's stony sheath. Arturia loses control and falls into a fit of rage, claiming that Shirou had altered the sword. In her rage, she manages to inflict a fatal wound upon Shirou, forcing Mordred to flee with Shirou.

To Sakura's despair, Shirou died in her arms and Rule breakers effect died with him. The Darkness in her heart started to burn, and the corruption that had once taken it's hold was now released. The vast amounts of mana stored in her body from the previous war, spewed from her body. Unknown to Sakura the mana she released had revived Shirou in a similar way the Grail revived Kotomine. Shirou could sense something dark, wrong and somehow familiar beating in his chest. He couldn't explain it, but he knew he hated it.

Mordred and Medusa were both stunned by Shirou's sudden revival, but silenced their confounded minds in order to inform Shirou what had become of Sakura. Shirou realized Rule Breaker was not a permanent fix for Sakura's condition and if anything happened to him he would fail his promise to protect her. He needed something more powerful, such as a Holy sword, to exorcise the corruption completely. Mordred states that her blade has been tainted, as well as Arturia's Excalibur and Rhongomiant. Even if her blade wasn't tainted, Mordred was sure a copy wouldn't even work, ruling out Shirou's Caliburn. They needed something Authentic and still in existence. They traveled to Buckingham Palace to see what they can find within the Vault. Within the Vault was a dagger Mordred recognized as Lady Guinevere's Carnwennan. She stated it was King Arthur's wedding gift to keep his queen safe on her travels and that it was one of her father's many Holy weapons.

With the holy dagger in hand, Shirou confronts Dark Sakura. The confrontation ends abruptly when Shirou drives the tip of the dagger into Sakura's shoulder. The spells, Shirou engraved into the dagger, activated upon impact and purged the corruption from Sakura's body. However, rather than annihilating the evil, the dagger only forced the Corruption out of Sakura's body. The corruption is symbiotic and requires form to survive, so it latches itself to the nearest living thing: Shirou.

The corruption drove Shirou insane,

*To be continued.*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the new Illya Route -

*To be Continued.*

I've Completed a simple Logo for my title. Had to take a break from Mordred's Character sprite, so I decided to do this instead. I didn't bother with textures just kept it simple for now. I'll probably add in textures later.

Final Heaven Logo small.png

Updated: 1/28/2016

Hello Yal, Just a quick update, I've completed a rough PSD of Mordred's Sprite and Casual wear for Fate Final Heaven. The file itself is actually a very Large PSD file, but I flattened the image and reduced it's size for the sake of the forum. The Casual wear was inspired by a piece of Fan art I found on the internet. The Outfit itself was being worn by Arturia rather than Mordred, but I felt it suited Mordred better. The Loose Tie, Punkish belt and high riding blouse just screamed "Rebel" to me. I will of course be redrawing this in HD to suit the demand for High Definition VNs, I simply wanted to get my ideas on paper for the time being. Let me know what you guys think!

cNaajra.jpg

I will be changing a lot about Mordred in my upcoming VN. Everything from Age to Noble Phantasm's will be at my mercy, but they're changes I feel are much needed.

The first thing I'll be adding is a definite Time line of Arthur's rule in Camelot. She will rule for a total of 21 years, including the three years of Mordred's Rebellion. Mordred will have been born three years after the start of Arturia's Reign and will still age faster than normal human beings, but not as fast as her original design. She will instead age 6 years for every 5. At the beginning of the Rebellion, she will appear as a 18 year old woman and by the time the rebellion ends, she'll have the appearance of a 22 year old.

Regarding Mordred's lack of intelligence and maturity, I'll also be changing. This is just my opinion, but I do not see half of the kingdom following the current concept of Mordred. Mordred as she is, is simply not fit to be a king and there is no reason why she or anyone should believe she is. My concept of Mordred will be Educated and will carry the maturity of a battle hardened commander. Having won many tournaments and proving her tactical ability on the battlefield she won her seat at the round table, becoming a leading figure among the Knights. Her name will be as recognized as Lancelot's or her Cousin Gawain's.

(I believe it worth mentioning, Gawain is Morgouse's son and not Morgan's)

Mordred's Swordsmanship will be much the same, it'll carry a brutal beast like appeal but to the trained eye, every move is perfectly executed and timed. It is often said, whenever Mordred and Arturia fought in the tournament, it was like watching a Fierce Dragon and a Nimble Lion dancing in the arena. Mordred would never hold back even facing the King and likewise, Arturia's pride would never allow her to back down. Despite Gawain and Lancelot's protest, Arturia saw it as a chance to display her strength as the King of Knights, and a king who'd back out of a fight was no king at all. And so, Mordred and Arturia's Swordsmanship soared far above any other knight of the Round table.

Mordred's anger towards her father will still be there, but the circumstances of that anger will be much, different. Mordred will eventually reveal her identity to Arthur when she is appointed a seat of the round table. It's only natural a King request a Knight to remove their helmet at the ceremony, and Mordred does so. Upon seeing Mordred's face, the King instructs everyone to leave the audience hall before they could get a good look at her face. Mordred reveals the knowledge of her birthright and Arthur states that Mordred is indeed born of her blood, but the circumstances are complex. She stresses if Mordred were to reveal her identity, it would mean full scale war with Guinevere's home country and much civil unrest within their own country. Mordred understands the gravity of the situation and swears to never reveal her identity to anyone. Morgan whom overheard the entire conversation through an enchantment on Mordred's helmet made her next move. She would coheres and reveal Guinevere and Lancelot's affair to break the Alliance with Guinevere's father, weakening Arturia's military force. However she never expected Arturia to bare her weakness, sparing Lancelot's life not once, but twice. The Strong king finally had a weakness, and the entire country knew it. The houses, talks of rebellion, and rumors of the kings "Unnatural" Love for Lancelot ran rampant in the streets. Mordred recognized the imminent threat and pleaded with the king to step down before things got out of hand, however, Arturia received word of a barbarian encampment south of Camelot. Arturia left Mordred in charge until she and her company returned to Camelot. With the king gone, Morgan moved forward in her plan and convinced her husband to kill Mordred in her sleep and take the kingdom for himself. Stupid and in love, Lot listened and attempted to kill Mordred in her sleep, however Mordred reacted quickly and cut Lot down. Mordred sent word to the king, but the messenger was intercepted by Morgan, she instead went to the king and claimed Mordred was conspiring against the King and killed her husband who tried to inform the king of the rebellion. Arturia defeated the Barbarians then turned her Army homeward bound. Mordred was alerted to the Army amassing outside of Camelot and was confused as to why Arturia set up siege outside of Camelot. Initially, Arturia and Mordred were to meet at the castle gates, but Morgan's scheming continued. Morgan used her magic to signal the Archers to fire upon the city and this act of aggression is what sparked the Rebellion and turned Mordred against Arturia. For every countryman Arturia cut down, Mordred's Anger and hatred grew. The king showed no remorse, nor any kind of emotion as she cut down her friends and servants, this disturbed Mordred greatly. Finally, three years later, Mordred and Arturia crossed blades once more, and Mordred's emotions were running wild.Their beloved kingdom had been destroyed and still, Arturia bore the same emotionless face she'd always had. Infuriated, Mordred launched an assault of insults and taunts in an attempt to draw a reaction from Arturia, but failed never the less. Mordred's spirit had been broken and Arturia plunged Rongomiant through Mordred's breast plate.

I wanted to do something special for Mordred's Noble Phantasm that'll define her character. A mana slash (or in this case a beam) in my opinion is over done in the anime world and it's entirely too similar to Arturia's Excalibur.

Several things stood out to me.

The name, "Clarent Blood Arthur: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father"

The idea Mordred consider's her Noble phantasm a "Grudge"

Her NP is an anti Army class NP

Mordred represents all of Arturia's failures. That is what she is most famous for and her Noble phantasm should represent that.

My Idea is simple, Mordred will utilize her father's blood to perform a mass summoning of all those who bare a grudge against her Father. The Familiars she summons will appear as a ghostly red army that attacks the target. Included in this massive army are Knights and friends who were once close to Arturia. Her father Uther, her sisters Morgan and Morgouse, her foster Brother Kay and even her wife Guinevere are all summoned by Mordred's NP. (Uther's character design will mimic Arturia's original design in Fate/Prototype) The ghostly army is inspired by the Ghostly army that assisted Aragorn In Lord of the Rings: Return of the king. Just less dead looking.
    Last edited by Zazrel; January 30th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

Attachment 13928

Here's a quick unshadowed concept of Saber William Wallace. The design is inspired by Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" and a picture I found on the internet that can be found here http://mizaeltengu.deviantart.com/ar...Punk-269173785

I believe it's easier for me to Hand draw the characters and then scan the files into Photoshop for editing. To me it seemed to go faster this way, and I'll continue to use this method in future drawings.