Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Spoilers)What all information did Nasu state about the post-Fate world and post-UBW world in the complementary Fate Stay booklets and interviews ?

(Spoilers)What all information did Nasu state about the post-Fate world and post-UBW world in the complementary Fate Stay booklets and interviews ?

I finished the Fate/ Stay Night Visual Novel a couple of days ago and also finished Fate Zero today. Now I am going to start playing Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia. I was having a conversation with a fellow fate stay fan on reddit and he said to me that Nasu gave a lot of information on the post-Fate and post-UBW world with one being that, after the events of Fate and UBW a 6th Holy Grail War took place and it was the last war as the next Tohsaka heir and El Melloi destroyed the greater grail. After reading this I was shocked as I had no idea that Nasu had even given this many details in the Fate Stay booklets. So guys I will be very very grateful if you guys can share all such crucial information(which is mostly unknown). I tried searching the internet for all such details but I was unable to find any. So I request you guys to share all such information you know in this post. Also it will be great if you guys can share any links from where you got all the information.

Last edited by dhaval_fate; January 13th, 2016 at 02:06 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    don't believe people on reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    don't believe christemo
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Well man I did search that post for a lot of time but I didn't find any answers

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to BL. The answers are all here, just spread out in various places. Try starting with the Questions thread, check out various other ones.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    well here is your answer
    2010s
    The taking apart of the Holy Grail War.
    Ten years after the Fifth War. Lord Emelloi the Second (real name, Waver Velvet. One of the Masters of the Fourth War) arrived in Fuyuki and together with the head of the Tohsaka line, set out to completely take apart the Great Grail. The Association was planning on bring back the Greater Grail, so the two sides were completely opposed. After the end of the great turmoil of the same magnitude as the Grail War, the Greater Grail was completely dismantled. The Grail Wars of Fuyuki came to a complete conclusion here.

Thanks man. But where did Nasu state this ? Was it stated in any of the side stories or in his interviews ? And do you know any more such information ?

well, after the UBW anime we can assume there wont be a legitimate 6th war because the Einzberns gave up and arent making another grail homunculus for the 6th war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaval_fate View Post
    Thanks man. But where did Nasu state this ? Was it stated in any of the side stories or in his interviews ? And do you know any more such information ?
    http://completematerial.pbworks.com/...32479544/Index

Well you never know. But I hope that Nasu writes a sequel to the series.

Thanks again !!

Blog Entries
    You know, I always found this bit strange, because I always thought Shirou already completely destroyed the Greater Grail at the end of HF, so I never understood why there was a need to take down something that in my mind was already taken down. Guess I misunderstood, and Shirou didn't destroy it properly...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    You know, I always found this bit strange, because I always thought Shirou already completely destroyed the Greater Grail at the end of HF, so I never understood why there was a need to take down something that in my mind was already taken down. Guess I misunderstood, and Shirou didn't destroy it properly...
    It's destroyed in HF. it's not destroyed in the other routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    But... But Seiba blows it up.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Just the Grail, not the entire system or whatever. Hence how it didn't get dismantled with Zero or whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

True.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Oh, so I understood it right. I knew it wasn't destroyed in Fate and UBW, but I missed the whole "post-Fate, post-UBW" part, and didn't know that this was a story that takes place after those routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    That's the Grail, not the Greater Grail. You should read HF if you haven't already.
    Last edited by Rokudaime; January 16th, 2016 at 08:45 PM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    More accurately, Saber destroys the gate created by the Grail, rather than the Grail itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Nasu mentioned it in 2010 I think. I really do not understand why he hasn't released the sequel despite making plans for it. Lets hope that he releases it in the near future.
    Last edited by dhaval_fate; January 17th, 2016 at 01:17 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaval_fate View Post
    I really do not understand why he hasn't released the sequel despite making plans for it. Lets hope that he releases this in the near future.
    http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

(it's about Odin Sphere Leifthrasir)