Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby's Avatar Shop

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Kirby's Avatar Shop

Same as other shop threads. Tell me what you want in an avatar, (characters, how much you want, borders and effects, animations additions, et cetera) and I'll make it for you.

I can also shop other things, if you like.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd dump spare avatars I have in my hard drive here, but uploading them all would be a pain so welp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Give me all the Luvia you got--and give them only to me.

(anything and everything; don't have to be transparent or nothin' just have Luvia somewhere)
    Last edited by Historia; January 22nd, 2016 at 08:10 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't actually have any saved, but I made three just now:

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Teach me your secrets for clean transparency.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I don't actually have any saved, but I made three just now:
    I will take the middle one, thank you.

Good Kirby

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Teach me your secrets for clean transparency.
    This is on GIMP, by the way

If the background is all white, use fuzzy select, turn on feathered edges (and turn it down to like 3), then select all parts you want transparent. Then go Select > Grow > 1 pixel, and then do Color to Alpha > White.

In other cases, you might have to clean it up manually, which is what I did for the third. In that case, you can use blur to try hide imperfections, enough so that when scaled down, it doesn't show up.

in other words, i cannot escape the manual deleting at pixel level

Thank you anyway.

マリーの味方
    leftovers i notice some white pixels on your avatar btw

Are these out of the kindness of your heart or do you need..... compensation?

Blog Entries
    Each one costs ONE BILLION DOLLAR.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    How fortuitous that I happen to have

Last edited by Gl❀w; January 23rd, 2016 at 03:18 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i can fix things too but you can just vm/pm me

Blog Entries
    Sure, that seems like legal BL currency.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What else could we buy with it?
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Great, I'll take 10,000.

Kirby, can you make my avatar the same as it is now but with transparency? Thanks~

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1803...8siirakannu%29

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Great, I'll take 10,000.

Kirby, can you make my avatar the same as it is now but with transparency? Thanks~

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1803...8siirakannu%29

- - - Updated - - -

Those two were cropped from the original pic. Here's one taken from you actual avatar:

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Can you crop these two for sigs?

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance!
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler: