I really like this chapter. I think that Waver's internal monologue being very verbose compared to the things he says aloud, given his current situation, really works for him. I like how Waver's character has developed in the age he's gained since his experience in Fate/Zero. They still feel like the same person at very different stages of life.

I especially adore this paragraph and the tone it sets:

Quote Originally Posted by Gl❀w View Post
He missed the grit and grime and even mildew of the darker corners of the city; he missed the lack of social calls he once enjoyed, inasmuch as he enjoyed anything about his place in the world. He could walk through the dilapidated streets and witness those deemed as undesirables keeping visitors away with their mere presence. He didn't really miss the creaking springs of the worn couch or the precarious stability of his other furnishings, but he couldn't rightly say he didn't long for what they represented. Solitude. Isolation. Peace.
As for Luvia's appearance in this chapter, I like how Waver is viewing her without an excess of disrespect but with a certain kind of instinctive rejection. I like her dialogue cadence, too, and its tension, formality, and rigidity. It seems to be a kind of harumph put on for effect.

Spoiler:

You did it... I like it.