Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Have Grammar, Will Write

Blog Entries
    So, Moczo, anything catch your interest? I spy you lurking.

Blog Entries
    ... no, not really, which is why I didn't say anything, dear. Just browsing at the moment. XD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah, too bad.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's another idea for the X's who want to try something...a different idea:

After the fifth war is over, the Greater Grail begins to seemingly disassemble. It fixes itself, but not before spewing Chibi!Servants. The Chibi!Servants summoned are all of the Servants summoned in the 5 HGWs, and they can do no lasting damage, either to themselves or anything else (they and what they interact with follow the Rule of Funny, so to speak) but they keep their NPs, which they can use at zero prana cost.

You can choose to write your own original scene, or one of the following:

1. Chibi!Seiba(Arturia version) wants nookie from Shirou. He freaks out.
    2. Chibi!FakeAssassin eating at a roasted chicken store. Tsubame Gaeshi, version 2!
    3. Chibi!Herakles(without ME) keeps pranking Chibi!Gil.
    4. Chibi!Medea Fails at cooking. Epically LIKE A KING
    5. The Holy Grail Hide and Seek/Tag.

Or you can choose not to write, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984:148532
    Eh, what do you mean?
    Well, at first the three would be all flustered about what happened, with Rin hysterical, Shirou freezed and Sakura embarrased till the point of boiling

And then Rin, after thiking about it, would understand why Sakura had done that, and why she was behaving so strange lately (sleepy, almost unconscious... all that). After that I don't know yet what would happen.

Yeah, that is pretty much what I'd see happening, although finding someone else isn't going to be easy. Certainly Shirou and Rin would make sure to look after her and help her as best they could
    That's the idea. The point of the story is for Sakura to find her life, instead of being prisoner of Zouken, her own guild or a hopeless love.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    If Nasu ever manages to write a light novel about it, I'd be happy to read it. Fate!Shirou's future life holds so many secrets. While we know that one does not simply walk into Avalon, Shirou's a different case. He was the embodiment (and still is, for the connection still exists. He has dreams of Excalibur, just like before the war. Incidentally, Arturia has dreams of him.) of the Ever-distant Utopia.

Nonono, he was not pursuing her. He was pursuing his path.
    IIRC, its explicitly stated that yeah, Shirou is dead or dying when he enters Avalon. Just like Arturia.
    Last edited by Ergast; June 17th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Me knows dat, Ergast. I'd wager that he even returned to his youth there. It was just a bending of my interpretation. I can do that. :3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, at first the three would be all flustered about what happened, with Rin hysterical, Shirou freezed and Sakura embarrased till the point of boiling
    Well, yeah, of course.

And then Rin, after thiking about it, would understand why Sakura had done that, and why she was behaving so strange lately (sleepy, almost unconscious... all that). After that I don't know yet what would happen.
    Well, Rin would be seriously facepalming at her own stupidity, I'd imagine. But, yeah, how she would react would depend a lot on how much she'd mellowed out over the two years she'd been with Shirou.

That's the idea. The point of the story is for Sakura to find her life, instead of being prisoner of Zouken, her own guild or a hopeless love.
    Yeah, of course. Although, whilst she will certainly have to accept that Shirou will never be with her and move on, I can't imagine she'd ever stop loving him, even if it would (hopefully) become a more platonic love over time. And, in turn, I would imagine that Shirou and Rin would always treat her as family and always make her feel welcome in their home.

Rin should have been mellowed pretty much. Now she is the second owner without a tutor, the Shirou's teacher, the representant of the Tohsaka family in the Clock Tower and someone more open to her feelings thanks to Shirou (and Shirou is the same thanks to Rin). She wouldn't hide her feelings too much (except when is just for comedy, of course). The question here is: How much she has advanced in her way to be the heir of the Second?

And I never claimed otherwise. My idea was that Sakura's love for Shirou would be a platonic one at the end, like family instead of lovers. In any case, the epilogue should be 2 or 3 years after the story at the very least. Nobody can recover from what happened to Sakura so fast that the epilogue could be earlier.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.