Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205210213214215
Results 4,281 to 4,296 of 4296

Thread: Fate/Heaven's Gate (Discussion Thread)

Blog Entries
    No, I certainly agree that you're right. I just don't want to be the person that does it, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, if this is set in F/Z, I don't think I'll be that interested, even if Mellon has a point.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Much to think about.

On the other hand, even if I do go the Zero Route, Usandru (who I am working with) has indicated that he plans to relaunch his F/HG (during the normal FSN) on SB...and I might help get that set up on BL as well.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    There is just so much more actual good character interaction and plot development in Zero. For instance, how would Tokiomi act if he knew the full circumstances around Sakura's condition and that Gil/Kotomine would backstab him?
    Yeah, I think he'd change a lot if he knew all that. Especially given that he knows even more than Kariya in canon does (specifically, that Sakura will be used as an experiment and never made heir in any meaningful fashion).

How would Kiritsugu act, if he knew that he sacrificed everything he cared about (his morality/Iri/Ilya/Maiya/a huge number of lives in the fire) and ended up with absolutely nothing to show for it?
    Honestly, I think he'd run like fuck from the whole thing, possibly after showing up and destroying the Great Grail. Zouken would have to go too, though, although I'd hope he'd retain enough humanity to attempt to save Sakura....

When it comes to plot, FSN is pretty threaded territory. Zero on the other hand is rather fresh and there is a lot more options to actually do/change something (with lot larger consequences) then FSN has.
    Yeah. FSN is a story which can't be altered much with the knowledge that we have (the only major changes, really, are Rin/Shirou knowing about Sakura and Ilya and Ilya knowing about Shirou), whereas Zero is a tragedy that was caused by imperfect information (particularly in the case of Kiritsugu and Tokiomi/Kariya).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alfheimwanderer View Post
    Much to think about.

On the other hand, even if I do go the Zero Route, Usandru (who I am working with) has indicated that he plans to relaunch his F/HG (during the normal FSN) on SB...and I might help get that set up on BL as well.
    Let me know when something concrete comes out (here or on BL).

Of course, if any of you two need some help, I offer mine.

Blog Entries
    Hmm Zero or not I'd still be interested, just say the word and I'll be here with whichever decision and character we decide to go with.

Blog Entries
    Whether you decide to go with Fate/Zero or something else I'd be interested in playing although I've a preference for Fate/Zero due to it allowing more room for change.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    You know what? After giving it some thought you can color me interested. I'd be happy to sign on to the new Fate/Zero RP.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you want to go Zero make a new thread I'd suggest.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am pretty sure Alf is making a new thread for it.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess in the end I'd prefer keeping it with the old Fate/Stay setting rather than Zero, as I would definitely need to retool everything if I took up someone in Zero (and admittedly, I'd also have to think of who I'd pick, given that just about everyone's got some serious moral flaws.) I don't think the problem was really the setting, it was that certain people absolutely dragged their heels, and well, without kicking them out or recasting them, shit couldn't progress. Plus it's the only way you guys will have a chance of seeing steamy Rin x Yukika smut.
    That and I may not even have time to do it until I leave my current job, but at the rate these things go, the chances of it being fully fleshed AND started are fairly slim in the next six weeks, after which I'll be home full-time and it just plain won't matter.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You all who wish to see an original reboot - you may have your wish!

Blog Entries
    Oh sounds very intriguing I cannot wait to see what you have to deliver.

Blog Entries
    Preemptively claiming Shirou if this takes off the ground (I'm an ass, I'm not sorry >.>)
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Sheesh he hasn't even started the new thread and already someone after Shirou, it'll be interesting to see what happens to the guy when he loses his protagonist modifier though.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh nice, two reboots looking forward to it

Teasing the Penguin God!