Thread: The Legend of the Petri-Cow

US Friend Code

The Legend of the Petri-Cow

Once upon a time, in a laboratory far away, a team of scientists was working tirelessly on a new genetic experiment. They were trying to create a new breed of cow that could produce more milk, grow faster, and be resistant to various diseases.

After months of trial and error, they finally succeeded in creating the perfect cow embryo in a petri dish. This embryo was genetically engineered to have all the desired traits and was ready to be implanted into a surrogate cow.

The scientists carefully monitored the surrogate cow's pregnancy and were delighted when she gave birth to a healthy calf. This calf was unlike any other cow, it was genetically superior and had the potential to revolutionize the entire livestock industry.

As the calf grew older, it quickly became clear that it was a remarkable animal. It produced more milk than any other cow and grew at an astonishing rate. However, it also had an unexpected side effect - it was incredibly intelligent and could understand human speech.

The scientists were amazed by this unexpected development and decided to continue experimenting with the cow's genetics to enhance its cognitive abilities further. They succeeded beyond their wildest dreams, and the cow became more intelligent than any other animal on the planet.

The scientists realized that they had created something truly extraordinary, and they named the cow "Bessie." Bessie quickly became a sensation in the scientific community, and her abilities were studied in detail by scientists from around the world.

However, Bessie soon grew bored of her life in the laboratory and yearned for a more meaningful existence. She managed to escape from the lab and ended up on Beast's Lair, a forum for fans of anime and manga.

Bessie quickly made a name for herself on the forum, where her incredible intelligence and understanding of human culture made her a beloved and respected member of the community. She became an admin on Beast's Lair, where she used her intelligence and knowledge to help keep the forum running smoothly and resolve any disputes that arose among the members.

And so, a genetically engineered cow grown from a Petri dish became a beloved member of the Beast's Lair community, proving that even the most unexpected creatures can find their place in the world.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Are you alright mate?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ??

Blog Entries
    Ma, that guy's off his meds again.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    If only I was able to write a schizo post for every pun I came up with...

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    If only I was able to write a schizo post for every pun I came up with...
    We have discovered a new breed of seagull in the Arklay Mountains that has fantastic capacity for regeneration...

-Oswell Spencer, 1998
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.