Thread: Risvu's Type Moon Art Parlor

JP Friend Code

Risvu's Type Moon Art Parlor

I see that we can post fanart that we've done for Type Moon here, so I'll go ahead and post the ones I do every so often as I finally have gotten around to drawing again consistently. First up is a one draw I did today, though I actually went 60 minutes over the time limit. I find it kind of funny I did this the day Astolfo got announced for release in Grand Order.

Astolfo One Draw

Adorable!

That's fantastic! I love your colors.

JP Friend Code
    Thanks a lot for the kind words, they really mean a lot to me, this is actually the first piece of art I've actually felt confident about in about ten years. Massive levels of anxiety and me being too much of a perfectionist had me stunted up until two months ago.

I also have issues about this kind of thing. A friend sent me something that I've kept hold of every time I try scaring myself off from working on an art piece I want to try because it's too ambitious for my skill level.

It's a little cheesy I guess but "do it scared" has helped me not hinder myself.

JP Friend Code
    That's actually really good advice because that is pretty much what was causing my artistic drought for so long. I normally get too afraid to accept I might mess up how something looks when I don't even know if I will mess it up in the first place, and any error can easily be fixed with time and effort.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh, all these great artists coming out of the woodwork! This is good, definitely good.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    cute

Ooh, very nice work~~. I know you may feel shy about such things but this place seems like a good place. I think a few of us would like to see more of your works. ^_^

Guardian of the Left Sock Crosst Night's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    PM me for it
    whoa, looks really nice. You've have good talent!